All Comments on 'Just June (and Pixie too) Ch. 03'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
JPintrainingJPintrainingover 1 year ago

And that, my dear darling Pixie, is how I feel every minute of the day.

Loving you is so precious it has to be cared for and treasured forever.

I am honoured just to know you let alone love you and be loved by you.

Your reasoning so delicately put to James that even he has no answer.

No wonder the church is beginning to change its views.

If there were fifty stars to give you it wouldn’t be enough, so just 5 it is.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

How ironic that it takes a lay person to educate a priest in liturgical matters! And to use a modern parable, which if I remember correctly from my Sunday school lessons, is an Earthly story with a Heavenly meaning, to do so. Like you, Pixie, I'm a practicing Christian, attending Mass regularly. I also live and worship in Wales. There is still a horrendous prejudice against gay and lesbian Christians here too. (God Himself only knows what the Church in Wales thinks of Hot Wives and their cuckolds) I'm glad you didn't include the traditional "Here endeth the Lesson" before you got onto the delicious descriptions of welcome home sex between Pixie and June, because until ALL gays, lesbians, queers and trans people are accepted and 'tolerated' the Lesson is going to have to be repeated ad naseum. You have created the perfect sermon, here Pixie. A combination of the educational and the entertaining. It has to be awarded the maximum 5 stars. (And perhaps forward this chapter to the letters page of The Church Times!) Lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting insights once again. I’m enjoying this series Pixie

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dr beulahthemick; As usual Pixie, another excellent episode in your exploration of Pixie's life and her loving relationship with June. I've been a bit overwhelmed back at school over the past three weeks, so I could only binge on your sexy tales today. God, you certainly get one wet, your description of June's `fisting' was so horny, it had me both jealous and dripping wet, lucky girl. Now, a quick update. I returned to my school, (I'm Head of 6th Form) after half-term, still with the staples in my neck (certainly got some strange and horrified looks from the girls), but when it was explained why at their assembly, both about my cancer, how I developed it and how to avoid it, the reaction was worth it. By the end of that week, every girl in year 8 had been signed up to be vaccinated and my phone was over-whelmed by parents, who had stopped their girls from having the vaccine before asking for them to been added to the list. Perhaps my diagnosis and operation has been worth it after all. I have had a `PEG' fitted last week, (a feeding tube for when the radiotherapy makes it difficult to eat/swallow) and the mask to hold my head in place whilst having the treatment (40 sessions of 5 mins, starting 16th December). I will update on how that goes, as and when, remember people, this affects both men and women, so get your children vaccinated and we can eliminate, anal, cervical, oral and penial cancers, not my words, but those of my oncologist.

chloe_switchchloe_switchover 1 year ago

A lovely story as usual Pixie. This one hit me a little more than most, as I've had those discussions about same-sex and religion with my mother in the past. Luckily things have moved on and the fact I'm single keeps the topic off the table, but your Pixie handled things so much more eloquently than i could have hoped for at the time. Loving your sex sessions with June, i can certainly sense the divine in them.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, my darling June, and I wanted to try to capture something of what I am privileged to share with you, and that you think I have is the greatest compliment I could have. It has been quite a month my love, but we have weathered it, and I am so proud of you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Olwen. Oddly, or not so oddly perhaps, that conversation is one I have had with more than one male priest. I even once found one as receptive as my fictional James here, which made for one of the more satisfactory clerical conversations I have had. Ah, the dear old Church Times, it is, at least here, firmly inside xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Cleeve xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Dear Dr beulahthemick, most of all I am relieved to hear your news, and so glad that what you have suffered is helping all those girls. I am so pleased you are enjoying the series xxxxx

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Sometimes we must call a spade a spade, if not a shovel, but more often nuance leads to an enlightening engagement — in this case enlightening for James and readers. The coffee shop socratic exchange is textbook, but so, too, the wonderfully erotic demonstration of lust-love. Always a joy to read your creative writing.

MaonaighMaonaighover 1 year ago
Well, Pixie...

...you undoubtedly told Vicar James to keep his nose out and eff off but you did so far more elegantly than I would have done (and, most likely, June would have done). You quoted Deuteronomy 23:1. D 23:2 is also interesting: a bastard shall not enter congregation with the Lord, even unto his tenth generation. Seems a bit harsh to punish several centuries of family for the transgression of one, but then the God of the Old Testament was a god of wrath and vengeance, not often noted for His compassionate nature. This was one of the many contradictions that led to my eventual lapsing---I just couldn't reconcile the Gods of the OT (a deity of wrath) and the NT (a deity of love and mercy) although they were supposed to be one and the same. Can I suggest that if you have further discourse with Vicar James, that you ask his opinion of 2 Timothy 3 verse 6: "...silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts..." The whole conversation struck me that Vicar James was not immediately prepared to think for himself. A very interesting chapter, Pixie, and one that I greatly enjoyed.

Paul4playPaul4playover 1 year ago

Another excellent chapter.

Your conversation with James is priceless!

And your welcome home for June is beautifully erotic!

What a great treat to immerse myself in your stories…..

Thank you for inviting us into your life!

Sissybethany22Sissybethany22over 1 year ago

Another brilliant chapter to the story, really great points pointed out to the vicar too, not that I know enough about the bible. Love how you managed to put it across. Then of course your love for June continues!

Thank you for intriguing insight

Hugs and kisses 💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who watches the watchers?

Who teaches the teachers?

Who preaches the preachers?

Thanks for doing the last task here in elaborate exactness built up on scripture.

You only can get to them (i.e. beat them) using their own field of expertise.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Chloe - and looking forward to your next one xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Migbird xxxxx

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 1 year ago

The discourse between Pixie and the Vikar shows when it comes to belief systems, we rarely find them in the scriptures. Rather, we look in the scriptures to find supporting evidence for our preferred belief system.

On that note, how come that God is still universally referred as He? Isn't this a reflection of a patriarchal society, introduced over time? In this context, it is interesting to note that the virgin Mary was impregnated by the Holy Ghost rather than by God the Father.

Another interesting topic in the discussion of a more gender-inclusive perspective on religion - to be had over coffee or something stronger.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Maonaigh. For me, one of the points of a NT is that those who wrote what we call the OT had such a one-sided view of God. There are so many puzzles, of course. The biggest one is that God loves me despite knowing my imperfections and faults. If that is His judgement, then the least I can do is try to understand and forgive others. xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Paul, your comments are a great encouragement xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Beth, I am so pleased you take the time to read and comment xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Anonymous. Slowly, but surely, the Church of England is coming out on the side of love. It has taken time, and patience, but we are getting there xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

.

“They kissed, pulled up the duvet, and we’re not parted that night”: A seemingly innocuous ending that was actually incredibly powerful in retrospect. June and Pixie faced challenges separately, as individuals, while physically parted in this chapter, but they were still “there” for each other. When Pixie faced the new vicar and brilliantly deconstructed his indoctrinated bigotry, I had an image of June right by her side. And when June effortlessly resisted the temptations and advances of the usually irresistible Cara while pursuing her modeling career, I had an image of Pixie right by her side. - Being loved means never being alone. Of course, there are “disadvantages” to being physically parted, but June and Pixie more than made up for those when they reunited. “Just June With Pixie Too!!!” - Forever. 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Wolfie - I have no problem with God as Father, only with that father being an abusive one xxxxx

SerradaCSerradaCover 1 year ago

As usual Pixie, your rapier wit cleanly slices. All too often we do not consider things deeper than mindlessly reading without deeper thought. For example, like ‘don’t use your lawn mower to cut the gas on your roof’ so this must have happened but why? Or why do they put the clearance signs on the bridge itself, isn’t it a bit late by then?

***

The same holds for scripture. I have a friend who says ‘we Christians worship a Jewish rabbi who taught in a dead language through the eyes of a culture that was all but wiped out in 77 AD, and we do it using a book that was all but banned for centuries and whose authors were barely educated if at all, yet we all pontificate and bloviate about our perfect understanding of it and through it the God creator of the Universe more vast than we can imagine’. That might not be terribly complete or even accurate but is has a good deal of the sense of it.

***

I don’t understand it all, I honestly admit I stopped trying a long time ago, I just go with “Love God with all your heart and your soul, and your neighbor as yourself.” I don’t see that if I love God that I can hate anyone else, or even judge them. I don’t know if being a Lesbian or Gay is a mortal sin, but honestly, I cannot imagine it is worse than a grown man wanting to marry a child bride or a whole collection of them. To me, it seems that we humans manage to sully everything, and only God can clean up our mess. We ‘Christians’ would represent Jesus better if we listened with both our ears and loved with all our hearts.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Anonymous, you really "get it" - which delights me xxxxx

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Religion is Never what you think it should be!!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you MamaS. If we do not believe that the Holy Spirit is still at work, then we can rest in the view that the understanding of the Bible was fixed in some precious century. If we believe he is still at work then we use our intellects, those of others, tradition and the church to help guide us. Messier than setting ourselves up as infallible, but I suspect it is a better way xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Wiz. If, as we are told, God is love and we start from there … xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
The Perfect American Holiday to Say Thank-you to Pixiehoff & June

Dear Pixie and June,

As most of us, across the pond, prepare to join Family & Friends to celebrate 🥂the American Holiday of Thanksgiving🦃. I feel that we should also express our thanks🙏 to Pixiehoff & June for providing their combined 1011 Literotica members (951 for Pixiehoff & 60 for June) with 355 wonderful stories / Poems, and for creating wonderful Literotica forums that always entertain us through good and difficult times.

May we also pray 🙏, that Pixie and June stay Healthy & Safe, so this wonderful partnership continues to entertain us all for many years to come and for all future Literotica generations to enjoy.

Thank-you & a Happy Thanksgiving Pixie & June.

v/r

Anonymous

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Anonymous, and a very happy Thanksgiving to you xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved the conversation with the Vicar, very nicely done - I love a good hoisting by his own petard!

As an (elderly, male) atheist - although I was sent to Sunday School, long ago - I find the struggles of the various churches over women & sexuality pretty ludicrous, really (although I realise that they can be very serious for those involved/affected). As I recall (though dimly) the essence of the Sermon on the Mount is pretty much the same as 'All You Need Is Love', though my own personal creed is closer to 'Imagine' (if you can't remember the words, look 'em up!). (I seem to be having a 'brackets' day....)

5* every chapter, thanks for sharing.

Dixon (UK)

PixiehoffPixiehoff12 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Dixon - not least for the empathy xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES