Just Like Some Cliché Porno

Story Info
Grocery store foreplay between strangers.
3.1k words
4.44
7.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed blueberries and pie crust. Walking through the parking lot of the grocery store, I looked up. Her long fingers with detailed nails and a large diamond engagement ring tentatively holding her very short dress down, grabbed my attention. It was windy and I slowed to take in her beauty. I studied her hand wishing she'd let it go, marveling at the inconsistent effort spent to keep it in place. Not gripping it tightly, gently fondling the hem. To me, it looked wistful. Did she intend to be bold? Were modesty and custom overwhelming her intended display? She had nice skin with fantastic calves, wearing wedge espadrilles. The dress was grey and if her hand wasn't there, I'd have seen more than the curve of her ass. She wore her dark curly hair loose to the middle of her back and she looked out of place entering the grocery store. She was too dressed up for a late afternoon trip into the WalMart grocery store.

I lost track of her as I looked for a basket and spent several minutes finding the blueberries in the store. I didn't know the layout. I found the berries and began searching for the pie crusts that are in the coolers. Dismayed, because they should be right where I was, I turned and asked the first person I saw. "Do you know where the pie crusts are? I gotta believe they're right here..."

It was the woman in the short dress and espadrilles. She seemed a little flustered by my question, pursed her lips then with a look of mild contempt, pointed behind me a couple of feet over. I laughed out loud glancing over my shoulder at the boxes of pie crust, then before I could comprehend what a normal person would do, I blurted out, "That is a ridiculously cute dress."

She blushed, smiling down at her painted toe nails. She was tall and slender with boobs that were larger than I'd expected and seemingly braless. We were by a cooler, which may have contributed, but it seemed her nipples were hardening, becoming more visible. I pressed my luck. "I saw you walking into the store... captivating."

She looked up, contempt replaced with a hint of gratitude and mischief. "Thank you." She purred giving me a cursory once over.

I was smitten and took her hand, stepping close and whispered, "I thought your cute little dress would blow up." Then softer, "I wished it'd blown up."

Emboldened, with direct eye contact she asked, "Do you?"

Wildly thrilled, I took her other hand, pulled her to me, leaned in and whispered against her ear. "Yes!" She smelled good.

Her green eyes blazed, as she scoffed and turned back to her cart heading off a couple of steps before turning, with an imploring look.

My heart was racing, my dick hardening and I sauntered after her mulling what might happen.

A couple of aisles later she turned, continued for about half the aisle and glanced back over her shoulder at me and beyond, before pushing her cart aside. With a small sidestep, she bent over to inspect the lowest row of greeting cards.

She was muscular. I loved every curve, from her slender ankles, her accentuated calves, the two dimples behind each knee, the tight defined hamstrings and the curves where her hard ass meets her legs. Drawing my eyes to a thin black string failing to hide the pink pucker of her hairless asshole and the gauzy fabric wet with her arousal merely obscuring her confined pussy. She stood and glanced back with a raised eyebrow questioning me.

"Beyond my expectations. Very sexy." I offered adjusting my cock slowly and enjoying her hungry glance. She stood. I stepped close to her and found the hem of her little dress with my right hand as I held her face pulling her "You look good enough to eat." As I leaned in and kissed her open mouth. My hand found her hip, sliding up her body, exposing her as I found the tiny elastic waistband.

Breaking our kiss, she cooed, "Oh, that's so good. Keep going." Eliminating any uncertainty, I dropped my left hand, found the other hip and raised it level with my right. With her hem sliding up her waist, I hooked my thumbs, as I lingered in a searing kiss. She exhaled in lusty satisfaction, before murmuring "Yeah, Strip me right here." Caught in the moment, I didn't even check behind me, just glanced down the aisle behind her, before dragging her dampened flimsy thong over her hips, kneeling to see the fabric separate from exquisite pussy. I exalted in her smooth soft skin as I felt every muscle in her legs until she stepped out and I looked up.

"Fuuuck, that's so hot!" she hissed as she lifted the front of her dress up near her belly button and raised one foot, resting it on a shelf, opening herself. Merely inches away, I gazed at her denuded pussy and watched as her expansive inner lips, spread open in a tantalizing slow spectacle. Bright pink lips, wet with her arousal, blossomed, revealing her depth.

I felt her fingertips in my hair before she pulled me in and underneath. A soft wet warmth pressed against my face as she ground her pussy against me. She grabbed another shelf to steady herself and rub her sex all over my face. She was totally uninhibited and before I could respond she had glazed me from my eyes, over my nose, past my lips and down to my chin. That was new and I savored the sensation before I instinctually kissed her slick pussy, split her nether lips and plumbed her depths with my tongue.

"Mmmm," she sighed with satisfaction before gripping my head with both hands while masturbating against my face. I found my nose in her cleft and touched the tip of my tongue to the starlike contours of her quivering asshole. "OH god... fuck!" she moaned loudly pushing down on my face. I don't know if it was the upper bridge of my nose pressing hard against her clit or my teeth and upper lip grazing her perineum, or the tip of my tongue probing into her butthole... but I felt her spasm on my tongue, franticly thrusting hips and her weight surging down, questing for the hot friction to continue, pleading for as much penetration as she could summon. I held my position, earnestly, devoting my face to her, impassioned writhing.

As she stepped back onto both feet releasing me, I looked up to see her whip the dress off over her head and pull me up by my hand that had been resting on her hip. After burning hot kisses all over my face, then a hot dueling of tongues, with wild eyes, she assessed proudly, "That's my cum all over your face." She sighed then added, "and I'm standing naked in the card aisle of a Walmart, after one of the most intense orgasms of my entire life... where you licked my asshole... god, I never thought..." and with a look of determination, "I wanna squat down so anyone can see how open my cunt is from your deft tongue and feel your purple cock head in the back of my throat!"

Fear gripped me, as I glanced back over my shoulder seeing, no one, then sliding my hands over her tits, twisting her nipples as I surveyed our predicament. Her dress lay in an insignificant pile at our feet. Her thong was behind me where I couldn't see it. My shorts were mid thigh and this beautiful naked girl was crouched down examining my throbbing cock.

With a salacious smile, "I like your dick." Before popping the head in her mouth and running her tongue all around it. "Oh fuck!" she added in surprise, "Your balls are shaved! I'm a very luck girl." She cooed while holding the shaft of my cock in one hand and sucking one of my nuts into her mouth.

"Ohhh fuck!" I echoed glancing around nervously. I was about to cum just from the thrill of the experience and her soft hands and softer lips on my shaft and balls. I pulled her up, grabbed her face with both hands and kissed her hard. "I wanna fuck you so badly and cum all over you... we've gotta go... Someone must have seen us..."

She backed up and I soaked in the image of her standing in her shoes, otherwise totally naked, with a dripping wet pussy and sinful, yet accomplished smile. She bathed in my gaze. It looked like she was going to say something then she ran her hands up her body, over her head, closed her eyes and turned in a complete circle. As she completed the turn her eyes met mine and with a naughty glint, "I like how you look at me." Pausing a moment while I continued to take her in, "Get that for me." Nodding at her dress and fondling her pussy.

I began to step forward and realized my shorts were bunched around my ankles. She laughed, glancing past me with a hardening of her features, then with a deliberate indifference added another pirouette. I quickly pulled up my shorts, grabbed the dress from the floor, turned it right side out and handed it to her.

As she began slipping her arms into the armholes, her eyes kept darting past me, searching. She stretched the tight dress over her body, then ran her finger through her pussy and held it out for me. "Open." I watched her watch over my shoulder as I licked her fingers. Adding to the dubious events, she bent over, flipped up her dress and exposed an unrivaled view of her glistening labia and asshole. "Touch me," she pleaded in a whisper, looking back and up at me with an earnest craving.

I spread her ass apart. Her hips tapering in quickly to a narrow waist. Glancing down the aisle one way, before gazing reverently at the tiny pink hole above her distended and even pinker slightly gaping and glistening pussy. Her ass cheeks were so round and firm. My left hand kept pulling her apart while my right hand moved under the globe of her right cheek. When my fingertips found her warm wet entrance, three slid in aided by her intentional heave accompanied by a delayed satisfactory moan, "Mmmmhh... Ohhh yeah, that feels so good, mm mmm." Her asshole was positively twitching each time my pinkie brushed over her clit.

I know it's perverted, but I'd seen a video where a guy slowly inserted his finger into a girl's ass in a similar position. I wetted my left middle finger with my saliva and thrilled as it covered her little hole then disappeared to the second knuckle. She clamped down, twisting to the side glancing up at me with wild eyes and disbelief. "Open your mouth," I rasped and slid the intrepid finger out, placing it along with the accompanying ring finger unto her warm wet tongue. Her lips closed and her tongue spread her slippery spit all over and around both digits. With an even wilder look, she opened her mouth, freeing my dripping fingers to disappear beyond the second knuckle.

"Where're my fingers?" I asked with a hiss verging on malevolence. I noticed a sheen of sweat on her skin, her mouth wide open, the looks of confusion and rapture battling for ascendency on her beautiful face. I gazed in wonder as my shiny fingers emerged from probing her sensual pink nether hole and aroused pussy, with her lips clinging to my intrepid extremities, dripping her arousal. I pushed back inside enjoying the dominance and immensely turned on by the circumstances. Her spasming asshole, stuffed with two thick fingers, followed shortly by the constriction of her hot wet pussy around three other fingers, clamping legs, writhing and twisting body, plus the deliberate push back onto my penetrating pressure left no doubt in my mind if I'd gone too far. "Where are my fingers," I queried again softly, adding "slut?"

Fresh spasms and contractions as she grabbed my leg and the back of my shirt. "Fuu-aauuh" she rasped as tremors and lack of breath bit off her will to speak. "Nnnnuuhhh," her second attempt to speak until I could hear her sucking in air, "oh god!" she twitched, her whole body, then it began to spill out, "Your fingers, god, felt so good! I've never..."

I cut her off softly, "Where are my fingers?"

"In my ass. They're in my ass. You shoved your fingers up my tight little asshole, and you rubbed and fingered my little cunny..." then with disgust, "Ohhh!" She'd dislodged herself and while pulling down her dress stood nose to nose with me. Steeped in self-loathing, "You just bent me over and helped yourself like I was a free sample they give out on Saturdays."

"You bent over. You flipped up your little dress. You offered yourself. You instigated... and you came." I countered softly, pulling her to me as I whispered in a low voice.

"Fuck!" she exhaled in a defeated tone, then almost to herself "God dammit, you licked my asshole. Nobody's ever done that. I don't even let my... nobody gets to touch that and... Fuck! Right in the grocery store you give me... just like some cliché porno." Her look was angry.

I grabbed her face and kissed her gently. She kissed back willingly, opening her mouth letting our tongues slide against each other. I pulled back and waited for her eyes to open. "Open your mouth." I said, wondering if she would. She waited then opened up, closing her eyes at the same time. "Get them wet. You know where they're going." I put four fingers in her mouth and felt her bathe them with her tongue. "Spread your ass cheeks apart." I pinned her right hand down as my left hand fell in place. With intention I slowly penetrated her. Two fingers in her ass and the other two mostly at the entrance to her sodden pussy. "Your heels make this easier. Does that feel good?"

"I like it." She said breathlessly as she opened her eyes.

"I know. Listen to me. I've kissed you, all over. I've touched you, all over. Both my tongue and my fingers have been in your mouth, your pussy and your tight sexy butt hole, but my dick has only been in your mouth. I want more. Do you know what I want?" I asked holding her, while she tried to impale herself deeper on my fingers.

"You want to fuck me." She responded with a wry smile. "And... I want to be fucked. I want to ride your dick." Then with wonder in her voice, "The way you're holding me, fingering my ass and pussy while I hold myself open, makes me feel like I belong to you." With conviction, "Yeah, I know what you want. I want it too. Fuckin' pound me anyway you want, but there's something more. Something I want." She stepped back and pulled her dress back down. "We've got an audience." She muttered "and I like that too. Come with me there are places I've fantasized about. Places where I've wondered what it would be like to be completely naked and fucked... and watched... maybe even touched."

Glancing back at me she snatched her thong and approached two boys at the end of the aisle. Closer than normal, she stopped and bent to step into her thong asking with a beguiling grin, "Did you see that? Ya see what that man did to me? He's impure. He's a filthy vulgar man!" She had her thong stretched tight, halfway up her thighs. Leaving it there, one hand continued up while the other traced around her hip to the curve of her ass, lifting the hem as she went, adding, "Beastly! He just lifted my little dress and slid this tiny thong, my last vestige of decency... He just slid them all the way down my legs, and he looked up."

As she explained, she began to finger and rub herself, not that I could see, but the sound of her rubbing her wet pussy was unmistakable. "He looked up, not into my face, he looked up as the fabric uncovered my distended vagina, and it was overwhelming. Mmmmph." She paused, catching her breath, then continued, "Oh! he looked and I wanted him to... I wanted... umm, I wanted to be touched. I wanted him to see how inflamed I felt." Her breath was ragged as she carried on, "But this lecherous man did nothing until I pulled his face into me. Ohhh, that touch, it was exquisite. Then this animal, this wonderful brute, kissed and licked my eager cunt. That's not all. He pushed his tongue inside me... right here in the cards aisle, and not just my soaking pussy, no, he licked me all over, and pushed is tongue up inside my ass... and it felt soooo, mmmhh, I came all over his face. I ground my horny little pussy all over his face and it felt sooo good and liberating. The intensity and instant orgasm made me glad I was where someone could see me." She hissed as I saw droplets fall to the floor and run down her tanned thighs. "I had to be totally naked, so I pulled off my dress."

She was leaning towards them, relaying in a wicked whisper, "I wanted his dick in my mouth, like he had my pussy, and I wanted anyone to see my hot pussy while I sucked cock in Walmart." I could see two fingers splitting her beautiful swollen labia penetrating herself and the tip of her other hand's middle finger probing her other hole.

"You saw that, didn't you?" she accused haughtily. "You looked at my open cunt and had to know his hard dick was pressing against the back of my throat? Tell me!" she demanded as she abruptly ended her masturbation and slid her thong in place, allowing her hem to fall, with the illusion that everything was normal.

Two guys stood less than a foot away from her, one holding a case of beer, both mouths sagging open. They nodded and grinned with one exhaling, "Fuck..."

"Yeah!" she exclaimed disdainfully, "You probably could have. Some opportunities are, his word," gesturing at me, "'ridiculously' rare. You need to take advantage of 'em."

She glanced back locking eyes with me, then with a deliberate head tilt she switched to my dick. The corners of her mouth curling upward, "Looks good!" she cooed indecently, "not exactly what I came for, but... well... maybe it is... exactly... You can leave your basket here."

Her wet and sticky fingers found my hand pulling me through the store with a primal urgency. There were a lot of people.