Just Mates Pt. 02

Story Info
More naked rambling and thoughts of women.
3.3k words
4.27
7.7k
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The walk, swim and what had transpired - even the voyeuring - was not immediately mentioned by the two of them when they met on the Saturday night for a drink in their 'local.' Perhaps they were a little embarrassed, but there was an allusion when they came to discuss where to walk on the Wednesday following.

"I'd rather like to go by that river again, if the weather stays like it has been. The swim was just so good, so refreshing. Seems a shame not to take advantage."

"We might even get to see some of the local wildlife, if we're quiet."

A conspiratorial smile from the two of them over their beer glasses. The subject had been 'raised.'

"A bit unlikely, though it might be their day off or something."

"To have it off."

"Exactly so!"

The Wednesday proved another perfect day - weather wise. It was not the same walking route, but it very much passed the same river, on the same path. It was as pretty as before with the trees close by the water's edge, the river passing lazily by with its beautiful transparency; trout swimming over the gravel the two men could see at the river's bottom. It was delightful, the weather hot and the water looked, once again, very inviting to the two walkers.

As they had closed on the river their talk had turned to the magazines and the couple they had seen. The couple on the rug in the field would have been just the sort of photo-shoot they both liked to see. Not overly made up and excessively busty porn stars, but a very real and natural young woman.

"He looked a lot better than many of the men."

"Yeah, no tattoos for one thing and not absurdly muscular or a bit gay looking."

"No, a very normal nice-looking lad, what we saw of him."

"Which was everything!"

"I do hope..."

"So do I! Ready for our swim, Tony?"

They were at the place they had undressed before and did the same again. Dennis was the quicker and was soon stuffing all his clothes into his pack ready to hide it away.

"I'm sorry, Dennis, but I've got hard already, the water'll take care of it."

Dennis looked up as Tony pulled his boxers down. His erection was very much present. A fleshy pole sticking up from his body, half peeled and with hairy balls hanging down below.

"You hardly need to apologise - not after last week. I saw enough of it last week. I saw you come after all, and you saw me. Let it all hang out... or rather stand up!"

Tony felt self-conscious nonetheless as he tucked his clothes away in his pack and hid it in the undergrowth alongside Dennis'. He was so conscious as he stood that his penis was jutting out from his body at an angle of forty-five degrees, of what he was displaying. He felt it bounce. This was just not something he was used to, even if he had seen Dennis erect the week before. Well, more than erect, he had seen the cum running out, spurting actually, rather more than his own did these days. And he had followed on, had come himself whilst Dennis had watched. That had been a strange experience. Again, he looked at his friend.

"It's OK," said Dennis raising his hands, "it's an erection. It's what we men get. It's natural and it's a nice one from what I've seen in those magazines. And we all know you'll be wanking it later, as I will mine, and we'll see each other come. Let's not be all schoolgirlish about this. I'm just not up - yet!"

They took a few steps and came out onto the riverbank into the sunshine, albeit with a quick, furtive look to see that no one was about. They stood there in the sunshine by the water.

"Lovely. This is such a good spot. Isn't this just so good?"

Perhaps it was the sun on his body, particularly on his cock, perhaps he was thinking of the young woman, perhaps it was the sexual association of seeing Tony's cock up but Tony saw Dennis' penis stir, move to the right and then pump up in slow jerking movements up into the air. It had already been up when he had seen it the week before walking back from their spying on the couple. It had not gone down until they had wanked both cocks to conclusion. Tony had never seen another man achieve an erection before.

"There you are. Both of us now. That felt good," said Dennis, "nice to feel yourself rising. Better still out in the sunshine. You know, I feel really manly like this." He pulled his stomach in to improve his figure. "What about you?"

"Manly?" Tony shrugged his shoulders. "I suspect we look rather ridiculous standing here naked with our cocks up in the air; particularly at our age. Manly - well, I suppose so, I'm not sure we really fit into the Adonis category but, yeah, can't say I don't like this, being out in the open - out in the sunshine. The warmth on the skin has a certain sexuality to it. Importantly private, of course: well apart from you, that is!"

"Should we get a camera out and pose together like this. The backdrop is superb."

"No! The idea of someone seeing us like that in a photo and with our cocks all hard. What would they think!"

"What if we had a woman here, a pretty young woman, to do the photographing."

"And we her?"

"Of course. You and her and me and her and perhaps all three together, one each side of her."

"I think, Dennis, we should have a swim, or we'll be wanking before we even see if they are back there in the field." But he liked the idea of the woman and the camera. "She'd be holding each of us, wouldn't she?"

Once again, the men slipped into the water and swam downstream, heading for where they had come ashore the week before. It was as lovely as it had been when they had sat there before, peaceful with the river flowing by. They could not hear voices. Dripping, they left the water and headed towards the hedge and field. Neither was surprised as they raised their heads up above the hedge to see nobody on the other side.

"Perhaps we're early."

"Not if they were planning to eat lunch first."

They stood looking over the hedge. A little disappointed but not really surprised. A little way down the hedge a gate led into the field. The two men went through and walked up to where they had seen the couple the week before. Nothing remained to show they had been there. The grass had long recovered from the press of the blanket and the weight of their bodies.

"I did enjoy watching them."

They turned to see how obvious they would have been looking over the hedge. The bright sunlight where they were made it difficult to see so well into the shade cast by the trees on the hedge. They looked up the field to check the couple had not suddenly appeared and were walking down towards them, or indeed a herd of cows were not coming to investigate who might be in their field in their short-sighted inquisitive way. The two men, though, were alone in the sunshine.

"Imagine if they had seen us and called us around."

"Unlikely, but we would have been as naked as, well him anyway."

"Funny really, how she looked the better for being half undressed. What would they have said if we'd appeared out of that gate completely naked and with our cocks up?"

"They could hardly have run away!"

"It'd have been a strange conversation. Would they have stopped or just carried on with us watching even closer?"

"Would they have jumped to their feet? Would we have found ourselves shaking hands with them, she with her breasts exposed though I think her dress would have dropped down and hid her sex, he as naked as we and, I suppose, all three of us still up in the air."

"Unlikely we'd have been invited to join in, Tony."

"I know, I know. We could at least have hoped she might let us watch and then wank us later."

"Or during! Imagine her riding him cowgirl with our cocks, one in each hand."

Tony could not help himself. He reached and began wanking.

Dennis smiled at his friend, "Not so shy now, eh Tony?"

A laugh and shrug of the shoulders from Tony, "I'm fifty years old, Dennis, if I want to wank with a friend in a field on a beautiful sunny day, what's to stop me? Yes, I'd prefer it if the friend was female but, beggars can't be choosers, and frankly I really enjoy our stimulating conversation. I'm enjoying being naked and free, I'm not ashamed of my cock," he took his hand away, "look how well it's standing - not bad eh? Go on, you wank too! Despite what I say that'd make me feel better - more comfortable."

And, of course Dennis did.

They talked about the girl, they discussed whether they should come there and then, as if coming on the girl just where she had been the week before. They both found the idea of coming together, ejaculating on her, one on one side, each to a breast, rather pleasing. They also liked the idea of coming on those breasts whilst they bounced energetically up and down from the girl and her boyfriend's enthusiastic fucking - she atop him - her hands making the two men come.

"Almost coming," said Dennis taking his hand from his cock. "Do we, or don't we?"

"Coming is nice but it's all so quick and final. Just stroking is so enjoyable, and you can do that for a long time."

"With the magazines."

"Oh yeah. An hour or two sometimes. A lot of time wasted really."

"Nice, though. Shall we give our cocks a rest, then, and walk up the field to see what's there. There's a footpath over the brow of the hill I know but be interesting to see it. I suppose another day we could walk that way and then come down to the river from this side. If we see anyone we just scuttle back down the field."

"OK, bit different for us to be walking completely naked. Not something you can do much."

"Probably could in the moors and hills, at least in the more remote areas. Would we want to?"

They set off across the grass in bare feet - bare everything - and still both erect.

"This is very strange, it's as if we've taken too much Viagra and can't get them down. Not that I'm complaining. I like being erect in the sunshine. I like the feel of the sun on it."

A strange experience walking up a grassy sloping field completely naked. Tony was enjoying himself. So good not to be cooped up inside on a day like it was, so good to be out walking and, actually, he was enjoying the new experiences. His erection did not hold, nor did Dennis', and they swung together as they crested the brow of the hill and could see a wood and the end of the field before them. Anyone at the end of the field would not have seen the men naked, just their heads appearing, their modesty hidden by the lie of the land.

They walked on, right up to the top of the field. Its bottom, where the wood and river ran and where the couple had been, now hidden from view by a slight rise in the ground, the slope down coming further on.

"A long way from our clothes."

"Strangely exciting. A strange mixture of playing games like when I was a boy and an adult feeling. Well, anyway, we know where the footpath is and how the couple got to their picnic spot."

"And..."

"And indeed! Do you want to walk further?"

"Let's go back and have a swim and..."

"And -yeah - let's both have a really good wank given there is no young lady passing wanting to be inseminated by a couple of virile men."

Dennis' cock stirred and that triggered Tony's sexual response and they both rose up in the sunshine.

"Here we are again but perhaps not the best thing on a public footpath!"

The two of them set off back the way they had come talking about the young couple. Every so often Tony turned to make sure no one had appeared. They reached the slope and began to descend. He took one more look whilst he could still see the footpath before they were too far down the hill.

"Crikey!"

Out of the trees at the edge of the field a whole party of walkers appeared, a rambling party out in the sunshine. Lots of people.

"Lucky we we're here, not back on the path. What would we have done? Retreat time!"

The men hurried back down the hill unsure if the walkers were just following the footpath or perhaps veering off into the field. They ran with their erections slapping against their stomachs before their penises subsided and just swung. They were not followed. Nonetheless they felt safer when through the gate. They turned and leant on it, panting a little.

"Naked running too. Naked swimming, naked walking and now naked running. What other exercise have you planned for us, Dennis?"

Dennis' eyes dropped to Tony's flaccid penis. "Time for our cock exercises eh?"

"Strenuous but rewarding!"

"Pity nobody to watch or better still a young female trainer telling us what to do!"

They looked up the hill, but the ramblers were not coming down and, even so, the likelihood of them taking all their clothes off and engaging in group sex for the benefit of Dennis and Tony somewhat remote.

"Perhaps next week."

"Perhaps."

The two men walked back along the hedge to the gate and thence to the river through the trees and bushes. The riverbank was just as peaceful as before. The little gravelled beach was there, awaiting their return. They settled down upon it and looked at each other. Their cocks hung down, neither showed tumescence.

"Well," said Tony.

"Well," said Dennis.

"Do you want to?"

"Nice before we have a swim. Might as well. We did last week. Would you really be happy to have, that girl after him and me? You know, follow on."

"Sloppy seconds or thirds?"

"Yeah. That's what I mean."

"Dip my cock into your cum - and his - in her vagina, get it all over my cock. Perhaps even see it there if I pull out." He paused, but then added, "Perhaps get her to lick it off. How's that for an idea. That lovely young girl licking other men's cum from my cock. Seems to do it for you!"

Tony shrugged his shoulders and looked down at his now erecting cock. He was getting used to the idea of just erecting in Dennis' company. He was feeling less self-conscious. "The idea of that girl licking your cock as I watch. Imagine her here now and just licking up your penis." He was wanking as he stared, looking right at Dennis' cock.

"She can come and lick yours too."

Tony left off his wanking and opened his legs wide as if to give the girl easy access. It was lovely to imagine her tongue running up the shaft of his penis and wriggling around his fraenum. They were both looking at it, imagining the scene. Imagining her servicing them both.

"Lovely to think of her pushing her lips," he said to Dennis, "over my knob."

"I'm imagining. Me again please. Wouldn't it be so good to be blown by her?"

"Don't know what's best to be sucked or to fuck."

"Why don't we do both at the same time, one at each end and swop."

"I'm game. Just one small problem - no girl!"

"Oh! Bother!"

"We can imagine."

"We are!"

The two men stroked away as they talked, naked and with penises standing, fingers pulling at foreskins. Dennis groaned and pulled his hand away. Tony looked on expectantly, but the penis, looking so full and with its head shiny in the sunshine, merely shook.

"Almost," said Dennis, "almost! So good to be on the edge." He stood, bringing his penis up to Tony's eye level. "Doesn't having a good wank make you sweat. Not that I'm complaining. Just such a perfect place. Isn't it?"

"It's all good around here. The woods, the riverbank, the field..."

"And being naked and having our cocks out and up."

"The sun does have an effect and you're certainly big today."

"Sorry, am I a bit in your face?" Dennis stepped backwards.

"It's OK. I'm getting used to seeing it and aesthetically you do stand well. Don't take me wrongly but I really am enjoying being like this together. I can imagine, had I been on my own and gone for a swim I might well have sat and had a wank on the riverside in the sunshine on my own. Felt a little daring, might even have taken a little walk into the wood naked and erect on my own. Might have."

"I did that a year or so ago actually. I was out for a walk on a similarly hot day and was thinking, well, I could say pleasant thoughts but about one of my neighbours' daughters - don't get me wrong - it was the elder one, and did just that. Hid myself away, took off all my clothes and had a short wander naked. It felt so sexual being out and up like that." Dennis stretched himself. "It was a good wank too."

"The daughter was seen to?"

Dennis chuckled, "As I recall, yes. Teaching her about the birds and bees with a practical demonstration. I think I imagined coming all up her tummy. A little private tutorial. But there was something exciting about being out like that."

Tony nodded, "I've not done this before but, yes, I like it. There are two things. The nudist being naked bit in the sunshine and the feeling and demonstration of arousal. Good to feel it and you feel you almost want to show it off. A ridiculous thing or an impressive thing - the erect cock?" He stood. "Two middle aged men with erections in a wood impressive or absurd? What do you think? I'm for the former, leastways I think your cock is impressive and I mean that in the right sense. I'm not angling to touch or suck it. That's not me, but I'm sure there being two of us here is better than being alone. Shall we walk back into the woods again? Delay the inevitable. Now how old was this daughter? What's she like?"

The two men walked back into the wood, their cocks right up in the air, talking away. Had a camera been set up; would video footage have looked impressive? Would it have looked like two male hunters setting out, was it a sight to impress and arouse the female of the species or did it look, as Tony had suggested, ridiculous?

Still erect they came out into the empty sunny field and this time did wank together over where they imagined the picnicking girl was resting after her sexual intercourse with the boy. What would they have thought at the sight of two middle aged men ejaculating almost at the same time, splattering their white semen down on her naked skin, perhaps into the vee of curls they had seen? One man shooting his stuff up into the air in spurts before it fell, the other man's penis certainly up at forty-five degrees but the semen only running out rather than being forcibly ejaculated. It was even more of a tribute to the girl's sexuality and attractive body because she was not actually there. The two men were remembering and imagining as their semen came. She had rather stuck in their minds.