Just Once, Never-ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now with an agenda and determined to follow through, I briskly entered her bedroom without knocking.

Mom stood next to the bed folding clothes and stacking them.

As I entered, she glared at me and then her eyes narrowed.

She angrily retorted, "You did it again. No knock, not even a verbal warning. What were you expecting to find this time? Is this your routine now?"

"I'm here to talk to you and you're going to listen," I replied.

She tossed a towel onto the bed and began walking towards me.

Stopping five feet away, she snatched the hem of her blouse and took it off. She wasn't wearing a bra and her breasts bounced when she forcefully threw the top to the floor.

She said, "You're not here to discuss anything. You want to blackmail me again. Well, here's my boobs, get a good look at them. Knowing you, your dick is already hard."

My prick wasn't even registering arousal until she told me to look at her knockers. Let's just say confining an erection wearing jeans is a bit uncomfortable. I wasn't looking forward to hearing her remarks about it if she noticed. I needed her to put her blouse back on.

I said, "Seriously, I'm only here to talk, not to ogle your tits. Please put your shirt back on."

Mom then cupped her bosoms with both hands and jiggled them for effect. Pointing the nipples towards me in a vulgar manner, she replied, "Oh, so your mom's boobies aren't good enough for you. My pervert son wants the whole package, is that it?"

When she released her breasts and moved her hands to the waistband of her pants, I said, "What are you doing?"

She dropped her pants to the floor and raised an eyebrow while staring at the tented rise at my crotch.

Stepping out of them, she demanded, "Take your picture. Humiliate me like you did yesterday."

Not exactly how I expected this encounter to go. I got the impression she was trying to prove a point, but I hadn't figured out what that was yet.

Gawking at my mom's nudity with a protuberant fixture in my jeans made me nervous and uncomfortable.

My mom loudly said, "Well Chad, I'm completely naked now. Take the damn picture. Blackmail me. Looking at the boner bulging in your pants, it's clear that you want me on my knees sucking your dick again."

"That's not it at all. What's wrong with you?"

"Oh, no, you can't feign ignorance. You want nothing more than to plunge the plump tip of your cock between your mother's lips, I'm sure of it. Be perverse, take a nasty picture of me. Or do you prefer your mother on the bed spreading her legs? Is that it?"

I replied, "Now you're the one being ridiculous."

Mom yelled, "Chad, take the fucking picture. Blackmail me to suck your god-damn prick. Do it!"

It took me this long to figure out that this wasn't intended to teach me a lesson. My mom was legitimately demanding that I blackmail her with a picture because she needed an excuse to give me a blowjob.

I gave in to the pressure and pulled my phone out. After snapping a picture of her standing naked, I debated with myself the morality for a son keeping such a photo for masturbation material only.

That was a short-lived deliberation that ended with no conclusion. My mother didn't even wait to discuss terms related to deleting it. She didn't seem to care and had already decided on the required task beforehand.

Reading my expression and noticing my jittery movement towards the door, my mom said, "Don't you dare move," and then she dropped to her knees in front of me.

As she frenziedly unbuckled my pants, I said, "Are you going to explain any of this?"

She abruptly replied, "You've blackmailed me, I have no choice."

I quipped, "Is this a creepy sex game? Have you lost your mind? Are you going to explain why you're doing this?"

Mom slid my pants and underwear to the floor and made me step out of them.

Clasping my chubby hard dick in her hand, she exhaled a breath and looked up at me.

She then said, "I was never upset with you."

"You avoided me, refused to talk. I don't understand."

"I was distraught with myself. I enjoyed it too damn much. There's your answer."

Not the response I expected from my mother. Last night, she showed no evidence of joy, quite the opposite. Her disclosure prompted me with inappropriate questions.

She observed my expression and said, "Chad, please don't make this difficult for me. I've humiliated myself enough over this, yet here I am with your penis in my hand once again. Please, for my sake, let's not go there."

I was perplexed by how calm she was compared to last night. She began naturally jerking me with none of the signs of revulsion she expressed yesterday."

Since I was already rigid, she funneled my cock into her mouth without hesitation and immediately began bobbing her head on it.

After slithering her tongue from the bottom to the top, she pulled back to eye the length of my dick. Appraising the plump head and the girth of my shaft, she quietly giggled and mumbled to herself, "Why is he always so hard for me?"

She tilted her gaze up and caught me staring down at her. She blushed and then slurped prick into her orifice and went back to work.

Yeah, her statement gave me a tingling chill, but it inclined towards the creepy side.

I was enjoying the pleasure and placed my hands on both sides of her head to row with her movements.

She panicked and purged my prick from her mouth and quickly demanded, "Remove your hands. I'm not a slut."

I stuttered out, "But—"

She said, "If you must place them somewhere, grope my breasts. You can play with my nipples, I'd like that. Crouch down on your knees and I'll reposition myself so you can reach them."

My mother had an odd sense as to what classified her as a slut. Placing my hands on her head made her feel nasty, but molesting her boobs seemed natural to her. Yes, I was getting the impression she was being quirkier than usual.

I didn't even bother to argue that point and lowered myself to my knees as asked.

Yesterday when we did this it was an entirely different dynamic. She was covered with a robe and even with her mouth around my cock, it didn't have the atmosphere of being sexual. Although I was aroused and got off on it, I viewed the mess as simply a distasteful prank that forced my mother to perform a seedy task. There was no sensual connotations or lust associated with it.

Today was an entirely different matter. My mom was naked, and I had my hands outstretched cupping her breasts. It radiated a sexual vibe that couldn't be ignored. Being that the woman was my mother made this situation awkward and perverse. But I must admit, something about the nature of that very fact did stir me up inside and provoked feelings I'd never considered before. I'd never once got a boner in the presence of her until yesterday. Now it was a natural reaction that I had no control over. She made my dick hard and there was no denying that.

Her breasts were soft like large silk balloons filled with weighty water, but perhaps meaty plump melons describe them better. Just touching her in this manner was surging a tingle along my spine and producing an urge that I refused to recognize out of fear for it signified.

To avoid those dreadful thoughts, I focused on action and moved my hands to tease her nipples with finger twists and light strokes to stimulate her with pleasure. I wanted to give back what she was willingly giving me.

Mom emitted a soft rumbling groan and closed her eyes.

She then removed her left hand from my scrotum, and it quickly disappeared between her legs.

I broadened my eyes as the flexing muscles in her shoulder and arm broadcasted what she was doing.

My mom was pleasuring herself while sucking my penis. It was surreal, but it was happening, and I felt the reality of it bobbing and moaning on my prick.

The faster her hand worked her pussy the more rapid her head bobbed on my dick. And the nastier she behaved the more frenzied I molested her breasts. We were feeding each other, and our actions were escalating.

She was excessively slobbering and producing hungry lustful type noises with her mouth. My groans were getting louder to match the rising surge of pressure in my groin.

My mother was unwarily getting us both off at the same time.

I knew I couldn't hold it and gave her a warning, "Mom, I'm fucking coming!"

She stopped bobbing her head, but she tightly crimped her lips around my girth instead of removing it.

I looked down at her the instant I unloaded.

Her cheeks hallowed to create a vacuum while her fingers wildly banged her twat.

As my seed creamed her mouth, she savored it and then her mouth widened with my dick still in it. Her body began jerking with short bursts and she emitted animalistic sounds congruent with her powerful orgasm.

As it faded, she opened her glossy eyes and focused. She pulled back showing her mouth as an oval hole filled with sticky semen and a trail that glistened at the back her throat. She snapped her oral cavity closed and crimped her lips tight.

Breathing through her nose, she glared at me, but this time her eyes glittered with lust.

She then rolled to her side and crimped her hands between her thighs. Her body tensed like she was experiencing another climax.

As it subsided, she crawled over to the side of the bed.

I said, "Are we done?"

Her mouth was still closed with an ample amount of jizz muzzling any attempt to speak.

She steadied herself with an arm braced against the bed and stood up.

Raising a finger to convey to me to wait, she rushed to the bathroom.

I heard her spitting cum into the sink, but the sounds were spaced out. With a mouth full of her son's ejaculate, I expected she'd be in a rush to expel it as fast as possible. I didn't understand why she didn't just swallow it.

After a gurgling rinse, my mother came back out with a towel wrap to conceal her nudity.

She replied, "Yes, we're done. I expect you to delete that picture along with the other one. I'm sure you haven't done that yet. Seriously, I don't want those circulated or find myself on the internet branded a web-whore for the world to gawk at forever."

"You don't want to talk about what just happen?"

"Chad why do you need to talk about it? That was the last time. We can never do that again. I'm your mother. We need to dial it back to that."

"You're so confusing. So that's it?" I replied.

"Did you have expectations for something else? I gave you two blowjobs in two days. I say that's enough. No more discussion about this, especially around your father. If you're still horny get dressed and go have sex with your girlfriend. That can never happen with us."

"I never brought that up, I'm not expecting what you're inferring. Screw it, okay, we're done, and I'll never bring up again."

I didn't bother putting my pants on. I snatched my clothes off the floor and rushed out the door.

Breathing heavily, I pressed my back up against the hallway wall and muttered, "What the fuck just happened?"

***

DAY THREE: CHANGE OF HEART

I walked into the kitchen finding my mother fixing breakfast.

I greeted her as usual and stood at the counter.

She turned and smiled at me. "Good morning," she cheerfully said.

I replied, "Wow, you're in good spirits today. You must have slept well."

"Actually, no, I'm a mess and you know why," she bluntly exclaimed.

This time I had to remind her by whispering, "We're not supposed to discuss it ever. That's your rule. Dad can walk in here any minute. You said it was over, remember?"

She timidly nodded her head without a reply and then turned back to the stove.

Dad strolled into the kitchen carrying his briefcase. He walked up to mom and kissed her on the cheek and then said, "Hon, I'm sorry, I have a meeting this morning. I'm in a hurry, so I'll just skip breakfast. They're providing pastries and coffee, I'll eat there."

"Dear, are you sure? It's almost ready, won't take but a minute," she replied.

"I'm sure. Don't worry, I'm coming home early so we can you know, have some quality time with Mrs. Frisky," he said and then tickled her waist.

As her torso wiggled, she giggled and said, "Hon, stop tickling me. You know it makes me tingly."

Shocked by their exchange, I almost blubbered something out and had to crimp my lips closed.

As dad turned from her, he gave me a wink and said, "You can't keep missing classes. I drove by yesterday on my way to a meeting and your car was still parked in the driveway. But you're a man now, so I don't have much say in it."

"O—kay," I hesitantly replied.

Once I heard the front door close, I said with an accusation, "Is there something I should know?"

She said, "Is that a tone of jealousy I hear in your voice? You sound foolish, he's my husband and your father. Yes, a wife usually has sex with her spouse. Doe's that trouble you?"

I stared at her. When she pointed it out, it was then that I realized how just how stupid my response was. "Mom, you're right, it's none of my business. I don't know why I said it that way. Does he know what we did?"

She walked up to me and placed her hands on my chest. "No, he has no idea. If he did, we'd all be arguing right now or worse. I made him happy last night, which why he's so giddy."

I gasped as she pressed herself against me. Her face was flushed, and her breath was heavy and quick.

The expression she gave me was recognizable. It was the same one from yesterday when my dick in her mouth.

"Mom—what are you doing?" I said.

Without warning, she lunged and kissed me on the lips. Her heart was rapidly beating against my chest.

Just as quickly, she pulled back and replied, "I flubbed up everything. I'm confused, about you, our relationship, my lurid behavior, and my emotions are all over the board. I've not been myself, I can't sleep, I barely eat, and I'm jittery all the time. What I said yesterday, I was wrong."

Feeling uncomfortable, I grabbed her hips and pushed her back to create space and then replied, "No, you were right. You're my mom. I did have the urge to go further and it was inappropriate. Ending it there was the right decision."

She moved back against me and placed her face close to mine. Staring into my eyes, she said, "Chad, I had a change of heart. I don't want it to end. The truth, pleasuring you inadvertently stimulated me. I don't understand it, but now I'm always horny. I only pushed you away to try and end it, but it's only driving me mad."

I replied, "Mom, I need clarity. I have a girlfriend and I plan to marry her. I don't know how this works. If I'm always popping a load in your mouth, well, because you seem to like that, Jen will become wary. She's was upset with me last night because I wasn't in the mood after what we did. Are you asking for permission to give me blowjobs?"

"Yes, I wouldn't confess to it otherwise. But nothing more than that. We can make this work, I'm sure of it."

"So, you're willing to suck my dick every day?"

"Well, perhaps not that frequent, but sure, if that's what you want, well, at least until you marry. It'll be awkward continuing the activity once you had a wife."

"What about dad?"

"Nothing changes. We remain discreet. Your father likes my new friskiness. To be frank, he's questioned it and was suspicious. But let me be clear, there's no competition between you two. If this becomes a problem, I'll have no choice but to cease our inappropriate fling and suffer through it."

"What now?"

She grinned at me and then dropped to her knees.

I exclaimed, "You're doing this in the kitchen?"

"Are you complaining?" she replied while unbuckling my jeans.

"Is this how it's going to work?"

My mom chuckled and said, "Yes, silly. If mommy's in the mood, whether you're in the shower, on your bed, in your car, I expect cooperation."

"But you said you are always horny now."

"Then you're a lucky guy. I'm not going to abuse you. Only when appropriate and discreet. We must be careful. Argh, take off your pants, leave your shirt on."

As soon as I dropped my pants, she lunged in to swallow my shaft.

"Oh mom, oh geez, I can't believe you get off doing this."

She slurped and mumbled with my prick in her mouth, "Get used to it."

That's when I heard the front door open.

I turned to look.

I quickly pressed my hands down on mom's head and whispered, "Stay down, keep sucking, it's dad. The counter is hiding you, but if he walks around it, we're toast."

Mom was in panic mode and with her mouth full of dick, her words were muffled.

"Quiet or he'll hear you," I quietly rasped.

Dad strolled up to the counter and said, "Where's your mom? Why are you still here?"

Mom jerked from hearing his voice and then resumed sucking my prick to calm her nerves.

I replied, "She's in the bathroom. I can ask you the same question."

There were loud slurps followed by a series of wet smacking sounds.

He said, "I forgot my keys to my office. What's that noise?"

I held my composure by a thread and replied, "Mom's got the dishwasher running."

"Remind me to get that checked. It's noisier than usual," he exclaimed.

"S...Su...Sur...Sure thing," I stuttered and then locked my eyes on the keys lying on this side of the counter.

Dad exclaimed, "Son, you're looking pale and you're shaking. You're not sick, are you?"

As he moved to come around the counter to get his keys, I awkwardly reached over and snagged them into my hand.

"Here are your keys," I said, and tossed them in an arch further than intended.

Dad gave me a dirty look and walked over to retrieve the keys from the floor.

He said, "You're acting weird. You could have just handed them to me. Ask your mom to check your temperature, you're sweating. Also, tell her we'll have to reschedule. I won't be home early after all. Something came up at work. I'll call if it changes."

"Oh yeah, oh, oh, oh geez," I blabbered out as mom licked along the shaft of my cock while tickling my balls.

Dad gave me a weird look and mumbled, "I don't have time for this."

He then shook his head and left.

"He's gone," I said with relief.

My mom hastily stood and dropped her pajama pants to the floor.

Broadening my eyes, I said, "What are you doing?"

With her feet shoulder-width, she bent over the counter, and said, "Chad, absolutely no penetration, no exceptions. But there's no issue with you rubbing the head of your cock along my slit. Please, son, I need this bad."

"You can't be serious," I quipped.

"How often do I bend over and show you my pussy? Of course, I'm serious. I'm desperate to feel you up against me. It's a compromise. You better hurry before I feel humiliated and change my mind."

"This is so not like you. If you're allowing it, then heck, yes, I'll do it for you."

Mom was already gaping and wet. Her labia lips were plump and swollen and her clit was protuberant and thick. She was obviously in heat with no indication she'd ever cool down.

Grabbing my shank, I moved in behind her.

When the tip of my dick touched her soft flesh, she shuddered.

She abruptly mumbled, "Oh baby," and lowered her right hand between her legs to tease her clit.

I rubbed the head of my cock along her moist hole and said, "Is this what you what?"

She gyrated to the pleasing touch and moaned.

Roughly within half a minute, she showed frustration and reached between her legs for my dick.

She rounded the top part with two fingers and began wiggling the head all around her twat to hit the spots that pleasured her.

Drifting into state dreamy bliss, she impulsively centered my cock and tried to slip it in.

I immediately panicked and pried her fingers off.

"Mom, what are you doing? You said no penetration. Do you even realize that you were pushing me in?" I said.

She frenziedly shook her head and clench her fingers on the hand that was braced upon the counter.