Just Once, Never-ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure about that? What was it you said? Oh, yeah, think of the possibilities of having a wife like that. Think about this. Dad's controlling my fiancée like she's a damn robot. If he says bend over and spread her ass cheeks, she complies without hesitation. What the fuck is going on here?"

Mom shrugged and replied, "Magic powers? Your father's mumbo-jumbo didn't work on me or the other women he's tried it on. They laughed at him and told him to put his pecker back in his pants. Perhaps Jen has a submissive nature. This experience is new to her. She was scared. Maybe she felt she had no choice. Incite a woman's passion and she's likely to behave nasty for any partner. It's either that or we've got an irresolvable problem on our hands."

Her last statement provided no comfort.

Yes, I was mad. I should have stood up and stopped this tragedy from continuing. I had only to make the effort. Then I remembered how angry Jen was earlier with a crazed determination to screw my father. She was adamant that we endure this despicable event as punishment.

I took a deep breath and exhaled.

Nah, I refused to have my heart torn out like this.

I spoke up and said, "Jen is your cream crazy bitch now. So, I'm removing my dick from the board. And I'm not wasting time watching the cum slut diddle herself raw. Get to fucking."

Mom said, "Chad, no."

Jen stopped fingering herself. She turned her head to glare at me, her eyes watered and her face paled. She attempted to say something, but dad interrupted.

Dad exclaimed, "So, you haven't the fortitude to endure me snatching her from you? I'm inclined to accept your offer, but I'm sure Jen wouldn't be as amenable to that as you might think. Your reaction indicates we've taken this too far."

"So, this is all bullshit?" I heatedly replied.

Jen abruptly injected, "Chad, it was just roleplay. I'm not his slut. Before you entered, we discussed the best way to be impactive. Your dad suggested that giving you the impression that he took me from you might do that. I admit it was more enjoyable than expected. We planned to end it before having intercourse. I don't want to lose you."

The craziness came together that instant and popped out the explanation that had eluded me. It was pretty much like what mom said. With one exception, the sex stuff was all a farse only meant to generate pain, so we'd learn a lesson and cease our immoral affair. Yeah, their twisted version of punishment.

Jen had no intention to recreate the experience to gain an understanding as to why we did what we did. If we did marry, the trust tarnished by my incestuous affair would eventually erode our marriage and it would indeed fail. There was only one way to achieve balance and wipe the slate clean.

I said, "Why would you go through all this trouble and not finish what you've started? You said having sex with my dad appealed to you, yet neither of you had any intention of doing it. Seems I'm not the only one that lies."

Jen replied, "Chad, we're the injured party. Your dad initiated it and I caught on to what he was doing and played along. We thought it was the only way to get retribution without hurting anyone. See, no one's injured, and you learned something from it."

"You're right, I gained perspective. The problem is neither of you has an understanding as to why we had an incestuous affair. It will always hang about our necks and neither of you will ever trust us. Jen, I'm assuming authority over you as your master. You are to resume your role as the horny cum slut."

"Now wait just one damn minute. I'm not having sex with your father. This isn't a game," Jen snapped.

"Correct, it's not. This is now your reality and you're going to live it. Now get on your back and spread your legs. Continue playing the submissive fuck puppet and do as commanded. Playtime ends when my dad ejaculates in you."

Jen didn't reply, she'd had enough. Determined to leave, she moved to pick up her clothes.

Unexpectedly, my mother moved to the side of the bed and smacked Jen's ass hard.

Jen glared at her in surprise.

Mom hovered over my fiancée with an aspect of dominance and commanded, "Bitch, get on your damn back and open your cunt. You've been given a directive to behave like a slutty sex doll with a cum fetish. Obey or be punished."

This time Jen was legitimately frightened and taken off guard. She wasn't used to being yelled at and given commands. When my mother slapped her on the ass once again, it stung and left a red handprint. Jen scrambled up on the bed to get away from her.

I had no intention of stopping my mother's actions as it was beginning to show effectiveness. She was dominating Jen for real and motivating compliance.

My cock hardened as I watched Jen's expression as she clumsily scrambled onto her back on the bed.

When she refused to spread her legs, mom chastised her with an irrefutable command that had her crying.

Jen reluctantly opened her thighs wide and gaped her pussy with both hands. She was shaking from fear.

Mom demanded, "What is your title, purpose, and position? Say it like you mean it."

Jen timidly stuttered, "I'm a hor...horn...horny cum sl...slut."

"Repeat it and believe it. It's no longer a fairytale, sweetheart. Louder!"

"I'm a horny cum slut!" Jen screamed and then her body quivered from the stimulus produce by her own words.

Mom climbed up on the bed and leaned over Jen. Without forewarning, she plunged a finger into Jen's sodden vagina and began ramming her with it.

She then said, "Fred, get over here and stick your cock in her. If you don't, I'll pleasure this floozy myself and make her a pussy slut."

My dad didn't require persuasive intervention. Having an open invitation to ravish my sexy young bride without rejection or consequence was a no brainer.

As he crawled up on the bed, he looked back at me. It was evident by his expression that he was uncomfortable and felt awkward doing this, but the past week had changed him. He was openly lustful and sexually adventurous.

The man probably wouldn't admit to having immoral thoughts about Jen before today, but he'd be lying to me and himself. I often caught him ogling her shapely figure when she visited and her curvy backside and bum when she left. Most fathers have licentious thoughts for their adult son's hot girlfriend or wife, they'd just never admit to it for the shame it invokes.

Dad scuttled between Jen's legs and arched his torso to prepare for mounting and penetration.

Mom was horny as fuck and was done with the dawdling preliminary bullshit. She snatched the shank of his cock, weaseled the head into Jen's hole, and then shoved him down on top of her.

Jen didn't anticipate being impaled by the full length in one thrust. "Oh, my God!" she screamed while clawing her hands on the bedsheet.

My father pounded into her like he once did to his wife.

When I had previously performed the same to Jen, she reprimanded me because she said it made her feel like a slut. Now that she had assumed the mantle, she no longer complained.

Ten minutes of rapid hammering from my dad's cock in Jen's pussy had done what my mother couldn't. It had fevered her arousal into delirium and subjugated her. Jen had become so absorbed that she had unwarily immersed herself into the role she'd been forced to play. She had transformed herself into a submissive puppet, the horny plaything with an infatuation for cum.

My mother used Jen's arousal against her as I had done to her.

When I heard my bride blathering out repeated pleas for my dad to impregnate her, creampie her twat, or give her a baby, I couldn't hold back my amusement. In her present state, she was frenzied for it, but I was rather sure that after this was over, she'd feel humiliated or perhaps hate my mother for planting the obsession in her mind.

Mom said, "Chad, get on the bed beside her. I'm riding your cock and I don't want an argument."

Our secret was out, so I had no reason to object. My dick was already hard from watching and hearing Jen and since her cunt was occupied, screwing my mom seemed appropriate.

Lying beside Jen on my back, I held my dick pointed up to wait for my mom to mount. Well, there wasn't a delay. She on the bed and straddling me the instant I angled my prick. She immediately engulfed my boner with her snatch and began bouncing on it.

I felt Jen gently grabbed my left hand to get my attention. Then she spasmed and her grip tightly clinched.

I rolled my head to the side and observed her staring at me.

Her mouth gasped for breath before she said, "Promise me—" but it was cut short due to her moaning.

I replied, "Promise you what?"

Her mouth gaped as she tried to answer. She puffed a few breaths and then muttered, "Once a week, family time—mom, dad, you, me—the four of us—oh, shit—"

Seeing her expression made me smile. Jen was experiencing something new and wondrous that could only be acquired from doing. She now understood why I had an incestuous affair with my mother. Her last statement condoned it and encouraged it.

Jen crimped my hand tight and then cried, "Oh, my God, I'm coming!"

I was pretty sure she wasn't the only one with an impending orgasm.

My father was heavily grunting, and his thrusts were increasing. He also had that, "I'm knocking this bitch up," expression on his face. It would simply be a matter of seconds before he blew his load.

Although I didn't expect Jen to answer, I said, "For how long?"

My dad creampied my bride pretty much in sync to her climax. I couldn't help but stare at the glow of joy radiating from her flushed face. I bought her hand to my lips and kissed it at the same instant my mother chuckled.

My mom then replied to my question.

"Never-ending."

***