Just Once, Never-ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad quickly injected, "By punishing them."

Jen turned to look at my father and said, "What do you mean? You said you weren't going to hurt them. Right now, my heart is broken, so, I'll all in for retribution."

Nodding his head, he smiled and replied, "If you desire to castigate them, as I do, I have a solution, but it involves you agreeing to do something deplorable and obscene."

Again, my mom used her womanly ability to read a man's expression. She was shocked by the intuitive answer plastered on my father's face.

She barked, "Fred, you wouldn't?"

I wasn't as perceptive as my mom. I was confused by the conversation and said, "I'm not following."

Dad didn't even look at me. His attention was solely focused on Jen. He then said, "If you want Chad to suffer, how better to do that than to force him to watch you have sex with me."

"That's bullshit. You're not fucking my girlfriend!" I cried.

I placed my arm on Jen's shoulder to turn her to face me before this mess got out of hand.

To my horror, she pried my hand off and gave me a heated stare before turning back to engage my dad.

Jen replied, "Sex with you to punish him? It's a quirky solution. He hasn't even asked me to marry him yet. I'm an ex-girlfriend, we're not a couple anymore."

Dad glared at me and demanded, "Chad, if you truly love her and want to rectify what you've done, ask this woman to marry you here and now."

I snapped, "She just said it's over."

"As a bride, you mend what you've broken. As an ex-girlfriend, you lose her, and she becomes my willing slut and I'll fuck her anyway."

Jen exclaimed, "Your slut? Hold your damn horses, I didn't agree to do anything."

Dad replied, "Oh, I think you will if provided incentive. You've flirted with me on several occasions and I sensed an attraction. You ask for honesty, perhaps you should provide the same."

"Sure, I have an attraction to older men. Chad already knows that. I wasn't seducing you; I was being nice. How did you get from flirting too willing slut?"

Mom interjected, "Fred, you need to stop. Women don't just drop their panties for you on command. She's not part of this mess. Don't pull her into it."

Hoping to end this catastrophic escalation of absurdity, I calmly said, "Jen, will you marry me?"

She immediately replied, "Yes," which wasn't the answer I expected from someone I'd wronged.

I was perplexed and said, "After what I did, like that, you say, yes? So, we can put this behind us and go talk it out?"

Jen replied, "Nope. Your father is perceptive, he pegged me. His proposal appeals to me. Your new bride is having sex with her new daddy and you're both going to watch."

I was beside myself feeling a gut-wrenching illness. This wasn't punishment, it was lunacy.

And my mom was at the top of the list when she said, "At least use a condom. Jen keeps them in her purse."

I gave her a "what the fuck," look and yelled, "You're encouraging this? Has everyone lost their marbles?"

Then Jen exclaimed, "No condom. Since Chad played cum roulette with his mother, I'm going to be just as reckless."

Even my dad wasn't amendable to that and it showed on his expression. He'd not considered this when he came up with the idea. Agitated by her response, dad said, "Retribution is one thing, but I refuse to chance of impregnating my son's bride. That's a life sentence for you, not him. Jen, that's foolish, you must reconsider."

Jen replied, "Then no deal."

Dad then said, "Are you sure you want to be a member of this family knowing what you know? Although I find the prospect of ejaculating in my son's future wife to be intriguing, the whole caboodle does trouble me. I don't understand why you're so adamant."

I abruptly injected, "This conversation is freaking insane. Jen, what the hell's wrong with you? I know I hurt you, but even on your worse day, you don't behave like this."

Jen said, "Chad, have you ever once considered that I might be attracted to him. I don't always picture you in my mind when I masturbate. Perhaps I'm agreeing to this for other reasons than teaching you a lesson."

My mother exclaimed, "Oh, my Lord, she does have the hots for your father."

Jen swiveled her head to look at each of us and replied, "To be frank, when he suggested having sex to punish you, it did arouse me. Not something I'd instigate, but the door was opened. I prefer to participate as your bride, not his slut."

I replied, "So why did you agree to marry me if you prefer my dad."

Jen exclaimed, "I never once said I favored him over you. I don't have the hots for your father, but I am attracted to older men. The idea appeals to me. Perhaps I'm a perfect fit for this family if you consider this admission."

Dad eagerly replied, "Agreed, no condom and I'm not pulling out."

I was miserable and angry. From the moment they came through the door, reality snowballed into something twisted and obscene within minutes. It wasn't rational for my girlfriend to just suddenly agree to all this bullshit. She's was even allowing my dad ejaculate in her which is ludicrous.

I loudly exclaimed, "Argh, if you're both so determined to screw each other, then be my guest, but I refuse to submissively gawk as my dad violates my fiancée. That's too damn much."

Dad exclaimed, "You have 15 minutes. We'll be in the master bedroom. I expect both of you to be there."

"Or what?" I retorted.

"I'll divorce your mom and kick your asses out of my house. Together you can do whatever the fuck you want. Your wedding becomes a bust and I'll marry your ex-girlfriend and make her my hot young wife instead. You decide."

I dropped my ass to the bed and watched my dad and Jen leave the room arm in arm.

Mom sat beside me and said, "Don't get angry. There may be more to this than we know. Jen's not the type person to just agree to something so crazy. She must have a reason."

"Yeah, to punish me. She was clear on that point. How can I marry her after she has sex with my dad? She's a damn whore."

"Jen is not a floozy, and this doesn't make her one. If you haven't noticed, the girl is madly in love with you. She has smoke screened you."

I heatedly replied, "What are you talking about? How can you know? Did you read her too?"

"Yes, I believe I did. That's why I didn't argue. She wasn't being truthful. I've considered the possibility that she's recreating the same scenario to give you the same pain that she experienced."

"Well, she's successful, I'm fucking feeling it and they haven't even done anything yet."

"Jen has no desire to have sex with your father. However, I suspect she will follow through for one simple reason. She wants to understand why we did what we did."

"How does having sex with my dad explain that?"

"Chad, think about it. The scenario is a daughter fornicating with a father. Why do you think she so readily agreed to marry you? Becoming the bride sets the condition. She is doing everything for you, not against you. Perhaps she feels she must experience it to comprehend it."

***

THE COMPETITION

Jen lay prone on her back on the bed still wearing her bra and panties.

As we walked into the room, we caught her tossing my father's hand away as he tried to grope her small-sized breasts.

My dad was naked and laying on his side facing her. He appeared flustered by her lack of enthusiasm.

My mom was right, Jen was uncomfortable and didn't appear to be as willing to participate as she led on. She glared at me with a countenance conveying she'd made a dreadful mistake.

However, when she observed my mom clutch my hand as we sat down on the top of the dresser, she huffed and then took her bra off and tossed it to the floor. She then snatched my dad's hand and placed it on her boob.

With a grimace of disgust on her face, it was evident that having my dad knead her flesh was having the opposite effect. She was on the cusp of ending this before it escalated further.

At that instant, I felt hopeful. I had only to encourage her to quit to make this catastrophe go away before it was too late.

I was about to speak up.

Then...

My mother crimped my dick in her hand.

Jerking it to hardness, she grinned at me.

I confronted her with a stern stare and rasped, "What are you doing?"

"Giving her incentive to continue," she replied.

My jaw dropped; my retort was muted from disbelief that she would intentionally manipulate events to motivate Jen into action.

Jen's expression was heated. She narrowed her gaze on my mom and just as quickly tilted her head to look at my dad's cock.

I watched with dismay as my girlfriend's hand creep downward to wrap his rigid girth.

Adding to that dread was observing my dad react by lunging in to ravish her nipple.

Jen's mouth parted to exhaled heavy breaths as her right hand clasped my father's head and pressed him down on her tit. Her left hand presently jerking his shank began moving faster like she was competing to match my mother's frenzied tugs.

Mom said, "Finger me while I yank you."

I exclaimed, "Absolutely not. She's mimicking you. I refuse to allow my dad to wiggle his finger in my girlfriend. I'm pretty sure that's where this is going if I do that."

"Okay," she replied and then released my prick.

I was relieved until I watched her scoot her rear off the dresser and stand.

Having previously observed her lusty expressions, I'd become efficient at reading her vibe and what it portended. "Oh, hell no, please don't do that," I begged.

Mom moved to faced me and gingerly dropped her hands on my thighs. Folding herself at the hip, she gobbled my prick into her mouth and began bobbling.

Jen glared at me. Her demeanor a mix of annoyance and determination.

I muttered, "Oh, Jen, don't mimic my mom," and watched her rise to her knees.

She pushed my dad's shoulder and drop him to his back. Raising a finger to his face, she signaled to give her a minute.

Jen then scrambled off the bed and walked next to us. Glowering at me, she heatedly said, "Your mom makes you that fucking hard?"

I uttered, "Yeah, but—"

Simply put, my mom made my dick solid, she just did. I couldn't provide her a reasonable explanation to ease her mind regarding that.

Jen responded by thrusting her panties down and dropping them to her feet.

She said, "I wonder if your dad gets that hard," while stepping out of her underwear.

Snatching them off the floor, she raised them to show me a line of wetness spotting the material at the crotch.

"See, he's already made me wet," she added.

It was as if she was intentionally twisting my gut to torment me.

She immediately turned and strolled to the opposite side of the bed to face me. It was obvious that she was about to give my dad a blowjob. She made sure I had a clear view of the activity.

Yeah, betraying my girlfriend by having an affair with my mother wasn't a rational thing to do. I'd never thought that the one person I intended to marry would the one catching me. Perhaps the anguish I felt was deserving punishment. If I was so troubled, why did my prick remain hard and throbbing knowing she was about to suck my dad's penis?

As Jen lowered her head, she was hesitant with her mouth open but hovering a few inches from the tip.

I was the first guy Jen had ever orally pleasured. She was a novice when it came to cock sucking and she was uncomfortable doing such a task. I once told her that men didn't care about proficiency. Just having a hot woman wrap her lips around a dick provided an incentive. Slobbering and jerking wasn't necessary to get a man off. For a woman to simply stare up at her lover while bobbing her mouth on his dick, well, that was enough to make it rigid and cause it to twitch.

My dad refused to give her time to contemplate backing out. With her face so close to his cock, he couldn't wait any longer. He shoved her open mouth down on the bulbous head.

Taken by surprise, she gurgled and choked on the thick rod and reactively purged his prick from her orifice.

Taking charge with an air of dominance, dad glared at her and demanded, "Lick it, suck it, and slobber. You're now a slut, I expect you to behave like one."

Wide-eyed, Jen stared at him as if she'd been slapped.

I saw the exchange and I became incensed. "Mom, get off me, I'm putting a stop to this."

My mother popped my dick from her mouth and whispered, "Stay out of it."

"Why?" I replied.

"He's become bossy since last week. One of the wives was a submissive and taught him how to dominate. He got a kick out of it. He tried that bullshit on me, but I wouldn't play. Are you not curious to see if Jen falls for it?"

"You want me to just sit here and watch my father degrade my bride?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I what you to do. I'm all for watching your father make her nasty. Think of the possibilities of having a wife like that."

When mom put the image of Jen behaving like a submissive skank in my head, my dick did spasm at the idea. I replied, "Well, she did want the experience and she flat out demanded that we watch. Perhaps you're right, we should see how this unfolds."

***

JEN THE CUM SLUT

Taking charge, dad demanded, "Lick it, suck it, and slobber. You're now a slut, I expect you to behave like one."

Wide-eyed, Jen stared at him as if she'd been slapped.

Unnerved by his demeanor, she shook her head and timidly mumbled, "I'm not doing this."

She braced her hands against the mattress to try and push herself up.

"Suck my cock!" reverberated loudly from his mouth as a command that intimidated undeniable compliance.

Jen's action to stand halted and her knees lowered to press the floor once more.

She was jittering from that persuasive directive, her expression disoriented.

Dad repeated the same order more forcefully than before.

She broadened her eyes wider. Her pupils were dilated and reflected the dim light overhead. Her chest heaved with heavy breaths as she panted. She was trembling from trepidation and seemed locked in place.

"Suck my cock!" was shouted out once again demanding unwavering obedience.

Jen appeared frightened by this bold reproach that required unquestionable surrender.

Her gaze shifted and locked on my dad's rigid dick and then she began to move.

I gasped as I watched her slowly crawl up on the bed on all fours. I felt my heart pounding in my chest as she sluggishly lumbered between my dad's spread legs.

My dad once again commanded, "Suck my cock!" with compelling influence meant to eliminate any vestiges of defiance.

Jen appeared dazed by those three words. It was as if they were battering about within her mind and splintering out tendrils meant to anchor them with permanence.

She moved as if zombified and unwarily yielded to his authority. She lunged in with her mouth and began slurping on his cock without conscious thought of what she was doing.

I could the instant she realized my father's prick was in her mouth.

My dad also acknowledged the same and immediately began barking out commands to make her perform with more vigor and enthusiasm.

Jen was once again stupefied by the onslaught and began following his script without hesitation.

I grumbled under my breath, "What the fuck?"

I observed my father appraising her with his eyes. It was as if he waited for an opportune moment to spring some diabolical plan meant to debase her into full acceptance and cement compliance for all his commands.

She was practically behaving like a puppet doing everything he demanded already.

After a few minutes, the mattress became wetly blotted with drool that was dribbling from her mouth along with spit that was trickling down from his ball sack.

She alternated from bobbling her head on the shaft of his cock to slithering her tongue up and down its length with an eagerness that seemed sincere and surreal.

I was confounded by the entire event playing out before me. Her behavior was ludicrous and illogical to my reality.

I saw my father impishly grin at her.

The instant he demanded, "Play with your pussy and get it wet for daddy," I knew the objective he'd been expecting had been checked.

My mom and I sat on the dresser gawking with astonishment. Jen was a headstrong young woman often known for fits of insolence. We were awestruck by how easily dad had mastered her into becoming a submissive sex toy.

There was no rational explanation for her unbridled subservience to my father. Whatever affected her, she seemed unquestionably obedient to his every command.

I considered the possibility that she had an undiagnosed psychosis that my dad had somehow tapped into.

Mom stared at my composure and uncannily read it. She exclaimed, "If it makes you feel better, even I felt the urge to drop down beside her and suck his prick. He was more persuasive than usual."

I looked at her and sarcastically replied, "Seriously?"

Of course, my mother couldn't read my thoughts. She couldn't fathom the nagging fear that was swelling in my soul. My terror stemmed from knowing that my father had acquired absolute control over my future wife. If he chose to abuse such power, he could use her whenever and however he desired. That certainly didn't sit well with me. After this ridiculous nightmare was over, I planned to set boundaries to corral his temptation.

It was apparent that my father had predetermined a wacky scheme that effectively eradicated Jen's willpower to resist. Now that she was submissive, he was using deviant commands to mold her behavior. The thing is, my dad was indeed intelligent, but he was no master genius capable of formulating a plan so outlandish that it could conceivably achieve success.

It was also uncharacteristic of my father to harm anyone, yet he was presently determined to ruin the woman I loved. Or maybe this was retribution for what I had done, and she was simply a discardable pawn meant to utterly break my heart. Perhaps his weeklong emersion in debaucherous sin had transformed him into a monster and I was observing the result of that. Regardless, none of it made sense to me.

My dad was forcing Jen to work herself into a sexual fever by playing with herself while she performed fellatio on him.

The intended consequence of that task was obvious to me. By making her pleasure herself to arousal while preforming a deplorable sex act, he was conditioning her to behave impulsively. She would associate giving head to her own pleasurable experience and it begins provoking habitual responses.

It wasn't my dad's only reason. Her ultra-horniness provided a tool for manipulation. My dad used that to exploit her desire for me by redirecting it to himself. The result manifested obsession and yearning. He had but one last task that would pigeonhole her to a specific function and drive her fixation.

"You're a horny cum slut. Say what you are," dad ordered.

Jen immediately frenzied; her fingers began rapidly thrusting into her twat and she began gyrating.

She pulled her head back and popped his cock from her mouth, but her eyes remained locked to his conveying lustful intentions.

She said, "I'm a horny cum slut," and then she shuddered from her own words.

It was that instant that I experienced extreme jealously. My father had stolen my love and made her his horny puppet slut.

My mom saw the rage swelling in my countenance and placed her hand on my arm.

Mom exclaimed, "Calm down. I'm sure it's only a game."

"Does Jen know that? Did you see what he did? He turned my bride into his jizz receptacle," I replied.

I watched my mom stare at the couple on the bed and then look back at me.

Her mouth parted with intent to refute my words and then her mouth pruned up and she remained silent for a few moments.

She then patted my arm and said, "Well, she is royally worked up. Sometimes an aroused woman loses themselves to bliss. It's happened to me. That's all this is. Once her fervor dissipates, she'll be Jen again."