Just Once, Never-ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She groaned from disappointment and loudly replied, "Damn it, this was a mistake."

"You want me to stop?" I replied.

"No—I want you to get a condom," she frantically pleaded.

"Jen keeps them in her purse. I don't have any here."

She rambled, "Shit, shit, shit..."

"Are you asking me to have sex with you?"

"Damn it, yes. Just once, never again. Please fuck me just this one time, I'll never ask again. I need you so bad."

"Mom, you're fevered and not thinking straight. Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Can you remember to pull out?"

"Yes, I can do that."

She exclaimed, "Chad, I need to be sure. I'm not on birth control and I'm ovulating. No matter what, you cannot come in me. I'm taking a big risk, I know that. I'm serious, do you understand?"

I said, "Yes, I promise I'll pull out."

"Please baby, fuck mommy hard and fierce. That's how I like it. Don't worry about hurting me and no holding back."

I'd never seen my mother so passionate and flighty. She wasn't in heat; she was the fire. At this instant, nothing could put out the flames, not even if my dad came back through the door and caught us in the act. She'd probably tell him to wait for his turn.

I penetrated her with a full thrust because she wanted the whole rod at once.

She tensed up and then wailed, "Oh, my god!"

Her hands clenched and then thumped the countertop.

Tightly gripping her hips for leverage, I began banging into her twat at a fast pace.

Mom shuffled her legs wider and begged, "Harder!"

I cooperated with her plea and pummeled my prick into her at a mad pace.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes..." she shrilled.

After about eight minutes of non-stop pounding, sweat beaded on her curvy back and gleamed wetly upon the countertop.

She vigorously rolled her pelvis back and forth to clash her pussy against my pubic mound. As our flesh repeatedly butted, resounding wet smacks echoed and increased in frequency.

I quickly released one of her hips to raise my hand to wipe the sweat dripping from my forehead. Clamping it back to her waist, I resumed my fervent pace and grunted with each deep thrust and rebound.

I'd never had rough sweaty sex with any woman before today.

The act wasn't new to my mom, it was her favorite way of doing it. But as my dad aged, he lost the energy to keep it up. For years she had to manage to do it the normal humdrum way. It bored her. I had the endurance to give mom the most vicious hard fucking she'd ever experienced, and I even surprised myself by finding myself capable of doing it.

Four minutes later, my mom stretched both hands out on the counter to anchor herself and clenched her fists tight.

Her head rolled and shook from delirium as she squealed.

She then screeched, "I'm gonna come. Oh baby!"

Her body tensed and her legs shook.

She wailed, "Argh," and clasped her thighs tightly together.

Her pussy crimped my cock tight causing friction. With undulating movements of her pelvis, she began tugging the shaft in a manner that was encouraging ejaculation.

A rising panic manifested when I felt her quiver and lock my dick tight between her crack.

She was unwarily forcing me to do what she most feared.

I was close to a climaxing and had no choice but to brace my hands against her ass and push myself back with great effort.

I was just in time to purge my dick from her vagina.

Yanking my cock above her ass, I freely jetted cum onto her back.

Catching my breath, I said, "I pulled out, but I made a mess on your ass."

Mom remained folded over the counter with her face wedged between her hands. Her body erratically twitched and her legs wobbled.

I said, "Are you crying?"

"Yes," she mumbled into her hands.

"Did I hurt you?" I replied with concern.

She rose from the counter and turned to face me. She had tears in her eyes and she sheepishly smiled.

Her hand dropped and enveloped my semi-rigid dick. Gently yanking it, she smiled and said, "Oh, my baby boy, far from it. You got mommy off as no man has ever done. This is elated joy and you don't know how much I love you right now."

Draping her other arm over my shoulder, she pulled me close and kissed tenderly on my lips.

After a few moments, she pulled back and grabbed a rag from the sink. She handed it to me and said, "Please wipe up your mess. I'm too weak and jittery and not sure I can reach it all."

She bent back over the counter like she wanted to do it again. I could see her fingers merrily playing with herself between her legs.

As I wiped the hump of her back, I said, "Can I touch you?"

She tilted her head back and smiled. She then replied, "You don't have to ask for permission. If you're discreet, you can molest mommy's pussy anytime you feel like it."

Since this had begun, I'd never once touched her with my hand. I was eager to do so and reached between her legs. Her pussy was soft, sloppy wet and dripping. I thrust a finger into her, and she gyrated on it.

She moaned and murmured, "You're going to be a busy young man keeping mommy satisfied."

I chuckled and replied, "That was the best sex ever. You were right, restricting it to just once made it special. We can put it behind us now and move on."

Mom rose from the counter and turned to look at me. She expressed shock and confusion when she said, "Just once?"

***

DAY FOUR: THE AFFAIR

My dad and mom argued last night. It was about sex, so I stayed as far away from including myself in that subject as possible. Dad had angrily stormed from the house and didn't return. He'd done it before, so it wasn't new, and he always came back the next day with flowers and an apology.

This time I had a reason to worry. With our recent sexual antics, it was possible that dad found out or perhaps had suspicions based on deductions related to our odd behavior and yeah, the lusty looks we recklessly gave each other without realizing it probably didn't help.

I feared that the argument stemmed from that and maybe my mom foolishly told him everything. If so, our whole world was about to crumble.

I went to the kitchen and she wasn't there preparing breakfast. It was her normal routine and now I was concerned.

I rushed to her bedroom door and without knocking, I entered.

She lay on the bed naked with her legs widely spread. She'd shaved her pussy bare and it gaped and glistened with wetness.

She kneaded her breasts as she watched me.

As I approached, she raised a nipple to her mouth and began licking it and hummed, "Yummy," followed by a giggle.

These past few days, I've seen her fully nude up close, so I wasn't overly shocked to find her this way. But I was stunned to find her postured in a vulgar position befitting a prostitute seducing a john.

She smiled and said, "I hoped you'd dash in here without knocking when you didn't find me in the kitchen."

"You've been waiting for me? What's going on? I know you had an argument with dad and then he left. And why are you posed like a centerfold for a Hustler magazine?"

"Chad, you don't find mommy sexy?"

"You've surpassed sexy; the needle is pointing to nasty and trashy. Is this a seduction? If so, you have my attention."

"Let's not talk about your father. Here and now, I want you to take pictures of me."

"What?"

"You heard me," she purred while lowering her hand to her pussy. Angling two fingers into an upside-down V, she breached the opening wider and moaned for effect.

I admit, my dick was hardening.

Like the second day, she wasn't giving me an option. I also had a good idea of where this was going. However, after her argument with dad, I didn't understand why she was doing this. We'd agreed to restrict our interaction to oral copulation only, so this invitation was a head-scratcher.

I took my phone out and took a picture.

"More," she said, "When mommy makes a raunchy pose, you snap them."

She then flipped onto her stomach. As she raised her ass towards the camera, her hand appeared between her legs and with two fingers parting her plump rosy lips to show the teardrop shape entrance to her vagina.

"Mom, what are you doing?" I said while framing a closeup of her crack from behind.

"I thought it was obvious. I'm providing material so you can blackmail me into submission."

"Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying this, but it's a bit extreme. Couldn't we just agree to do whatever it is you have in mind."

"Son, with what I'm giving you, I'll be coerced to be your slut forever. I'm giving you the keys to the kingdom to use me however and whenever you desire. The anguish of having to make immoral decisions is excruciating. I prefer having no say in the matter which is why I'm doing this."

"Seriously, that's what this is all about. What happened to, just once, never-again?"

Mom rolled onto her back once again, but she closed her legs and stretched them out.

She then sat up on the bed and crossed her arms.

She glared at me and replied, "I'm making it every day and never-ending going forward. Since the first day, I've become addicted to the taboo. It's made me sexually obsessed to the point that I'm insatiably horny all the time. I'm a junkie that needs her fix and only you can provide it."

"And what happens if I refuse? You said so yourself that this was wrong. I've got a girlfriend, I have plans for the future. I can't stay home having sex with you all the time. Yesterday, we almost got caught. It'll eventually happen if we keep this up."

"If you deny me, I'll tell your father everything with no care for consequence."

My jaw dropped and I lowered the arm holding the phone. I said, "You're blackmailing me over incest?"

She teared up and exclaimed, "If you break my heart—"

"I deeply apologize for what I did to you the other day with the blackmail. If I'd known what it would do to you, I'd have picked, buying me a new car as the objective. I wasn't even sincere when I did it. I was turned on, you played to the game, and I went with it."

"No, Chad, I'm sorry, I'd never hurt you. I'd never tell anyone our secret. How I feel, well, it's complex and confusing. I'm sexually attracted to my adult son. How does a mother deal with that? It's driven me to do and say impulsive things that are abnormal."

"So—now the deal is, you want to be my whore to use however I want?"

"Eh, yes, within reason of course. Don't fucking abuse me," she said.

"If I agree, I need to change the terms. You'll have to settle for bitch on the side and sex will be infrequent. Jen is my woman. I can't have you messing up my relationship with her. The occasional roleplay where you play the slut, I'm down with that with the utmost discretion. When I get married, this all ends. You revert to behaving like my mom, hugging is okay, but sucking my dick has to stop."

"God, yes, please. That's exactly what I want."

"And you can live with that? What about dad?"

"Without reservation. As for your father, yes, there's a problem. So severe that it may not be rectifiable. I screwed up."

"Mom, what did you do?"

"After having intercourse with you that morning, I wasn't in the mood to copulate with him last night. He smelled sex on me, and the argument escalated. He had suspicions because of my behavior, ah, but not about us. He accused me of having an affair."

"And?"

"I got angry that he would even suggest it. But then I thought about you and what we did. I was upset and I foolishly blurted out that I was seeing someone. That's when he stormed out. I'm unsure what happens next. Our sex life has been sparse for a long time, and our marriage has taken a hit because of it. I pleasure myself often which is why you caught me in the act."

"Mom, you've got to fix this. You say you'll do anything I ask, well, I'm telling you to make amends and bring dad back home. Make him happy again."

"And how do you suggest I do that?"

"Be his slut like you're doing with me. You're frisky and that turns him on. You guys had sex because of it. Seduce him, be sexy, heck just be the wife. You can have us both and he never needs to know."

Her eyes lit up and she excitedly replied, "I can do that. Whoring myself to both of you would be exhausting, but I'm willing to fix this. I'll call him after we're done and try to work it out. But right now, I need my fix. Take your clothes off."

"I don't have any condoms, remember."

"You pulled out yesterday. Can you do it again?"

"And it almost didn't happen. You were climaxing and you closed your thighs and tightened your pussy around my dick. I had to push back against your ass just to pull out," I said while removing my shirt.

She chuckled and replied, "Oh my, I didn't know. I guess I was excited. What if I said I'd take my chances and not worry about it?"

"I'd say you're being foolish. You'd allow your son to ejaculate in your twat? Have you lost your marbles?"

"No, I had time to think about it. The possibility arouses me which is why I'm willing to be reckless. Both you and your father will ejaculate in me. If I get pregnant, it will be either you or him. The default presumption will always be that he's the father. None of us will ever know the truth."

I dropped my pants and underwear to the floor and replied, "You're giving me no say in this."

"I desire the experience of you coming inside me. The titillation produced by the possibility that my son could impregnate me, oh Jesus, Chad, it makes me so horny."

"You've changed and not in a good way. I won't lie, the thought of ejaculating in my mother, well, it's so morbid that it does make my dick hard."

"Then you'll do it?"

"Creampie my mom? You've talked me into it. You're so worked up by the idea that I'll use it and drive you crazy with lust," I replied.

Mom replied, "I'm already beyond redemption, it won't take much," and then she eagerly scooted down to lay on her back. Separating her thighs, she curled a finger to invite me for sex.

I crawled naked upon the bed and straddled her chest. With the head of my dick pointed at her mouth, she took the initiative and began sucking it.

I was already hard; this was simply foreplay to make her feel like a slut.

After four minutes of fellatio, she became so excited that she pleaded with me to bang her hard.

Shuffling between her legs, I wedge the tip of my cock between her pussy lips and hesitated.

I said, "I expect you to be nasty all the time. Since you're so desperate to be naughty, I want to hear you beg me to impregnate you."

To make her delirious, I rubbed the head of my prick up and down her gash while tickling her clit. I enticed her with whispers, "Your son's going to fill your twat full. You desire that more than anything else."

My words stimulated her obsession and made her quiver. The very thought of me creaming her snatch was now a switch that put her libido in overdrive.

Mom pivoted her eyes down to view my thick shaft poised at the entrance to her baby-maker. Just the anticipation had her pussy inflamed with the lips puffy and flushed red. The woman was literally in heat and needed a mate to procreate.

She shivered and cried, "You're holding back on purpose. You have no idea what that's doing to me!"

I replied, "You're juicing, and your pussy is palpitating like crazy, so that's a pretty good indication. I've got you so worked up. You're going to hate me for this when it's over, but you asked for it. What do you desire from your son?"

My mom had reached a state that made her frantic. She hastily rose forward and clamped her hands tightly to my arms cutting off circulation. Wide-eyed, she stared at me with a fierce gaze and screamed, "Give me a baby!"

I used my mother's sexual frenzy to morph her stimulating idea that was just a trivial pursuit and forged it into her sole fixation.

I plunged my dick into her.

Her hole was so wet, that it was an effortless thrust with no friction.

"You need to tighten that pussy, mom. You're too damn wet and I can hardly feel it. If you want my seed, you need to milk my cock for it."

She barked, "You've turned your mother into skanky cum slut!"

The truth of that was that it didn't require much effort. She practically owned that title since day one. I was simply amplifying her fetish and solidifying it in her mind, and she knew that which was why she was freaking out.

What had changed my mother wasn't the act of sucking my dick. It began when I mistakenly came in her mouth. The minute of silence on day one was her staring into the mirror over the sink. She had observed her son's gooey cum deposited in mass on her tongue and she had orgasmed on the spot. It was so impactive that it psychologically altered her, manifested a craving, and made her always horny.

And here I was screwing her up even more.

"Oh, Chad, breed me, please!" she screamed.

I replied, "You have to work for it. I told you, you're too damn wet. I'm not feeling the love."

That was the moment my mom made a conscious effort to work her vagina.

I felt her tunnel clinch my cock tight. It wasn't the only thing it was doing. I felt it oscillating along the shaft, pulsing in tune with the throbbing flesh of my prick.

She began gyrating her pelvis causing her crimping crack to tug my shaft in a milking action. She was littering encouraging me to ejaculate by force like she did yesterday.

Mom was sexually elated and fanatical for breeding.

I only hoped I didn't make a mistake by encouraging her desire beyond her previous infatuation.

She shrieked, "Father me a baby!"

My mother was now focused on one simple function. She relinquished all thought of pleasure. Those sensations were nothing more than a tool to make her pussy work my dick for the sole purpose of ejaculation.

Her eyes were wide with the appearance of a wild animal. It was as if she'd reverted to some primitive bestial state of mind where her only purpose was for mating with an alpha. She twisted, gyrated, and undulated her pelvis while her snatch made love to my cock.

I'd never experienced these sensations before, but it was ecstasy. My mother was effectively surging me towards that glorious climax.

I rammed into her hard and deep using her body like fuck-meat. It's what she wanted. It was one of many kinks that turned her on.

Her meaty knockers jiggled wildly on her chest.

If I wasn't propped up on my hands and forced to position myself at an angle that allowed me to ram her hard, I'd drop my mouth to ravish her tits.

Our genitals continuously smacked together producing movements like a high revving one-piston engine hammering into its associated oily housing.

Our groans, moans, and grunts were loud, mixed, and frequent.

The king-sized bed was now a rickety rack with a mattress producing vociferous squeaks with its headboard was continuously banging up against the wall.

I suddenly thrust deep and smacked the head of my dick violently against my mom's cervix. It was dramatic enough to cause her to yelp from discomfort.

I tensed up and immediately spewed a virulent stream of cum that splattered against her wall and piled up as a thick gooey cream that mixed with her juices.

Broad-eyed with a wide-open mouth, my mom's body twitched. She uttered "Ahh," with a jerk followed by another and one more after that. Her pussy clenched tight as her body tensed.

I felt her legs stiffen and then kick out with a spasm.

That was just the orgasm that occurred the instant she felt me creampie her.

The proceeding one happened when I kissed her on the mouth.

Her arms flew up and enveloped my head to press me close and then her tongue flickered and intertwined with mine. It stimulated her and she climaxed once again.

I rose off her and then rolled to my side next to her.

Propping my head in my hand, I stared at her as she gazed at the ceiling while catching her breath. Her frenzied demeanor had dissipated once her obsession had been fulfilled.