Just Once, Never-ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then turned her head to gawk at me as I looked back at her. Reaching between her legs, she giggled and then grinned.

She teased, "You emptied your balls in me."

She then raised her hand to show a gooey white film coating her fingers. "Your semen is frosty white, probably fertile as hell. I hope you impregnated me. I'm not even sure I want your dad's seed after this. You've ruined me."

I replied, "I gave you what you wanted. Are you complaining?"

She placed her hand gently on my chest and smiled. "Not at all. We've discussed having another child. I just never imagined that my son could be the father. Which is weird because you'd also be the older brother."

"That's too freaky to contemplate and it gives me cause to rethink what we're doing."

"I'm sorry, but it's the truth. You knew it would be messy when you agreed to it. Seriously, I don't feel guilty for what we did, quite the opposite. I feel your cum leaking out of me and I'm stimulated by it. I wouldn't be opposed to being mounted like a dog and be creampied again."

"Oh no. I'm spent not counting exhausted. Using you roughly takes a lot out of me, including my spunk."

"So, what now? You can molest me on the bed if you like, or perhaps you prefer taking more pictures. If not those options, maybe you'll enjoy watching me pleasure myself. I'm still horny."

"Jesus, mom, you are a cum slut. How about we take a shower, get dressed, and then you make breakfast. You know, a normal routine. We can't always be fucking. I've missed classes and I've got to make up for that. How about you focus on fixing the problem you created with dad. If you're desperate for sex, he's the one you need to impress."

"Yes, I know. I'm not sure I want him back. He makes it difficult for us to be together. But I promised I'd call him and fix our marriage, so I'll do as you asked. I just don't know how to approach it."

"Don't tell him the truth about us. Don't even associate my name in the mix. Tell him you spoke out of anger because he accused you of an affair and that you said what you said to hurt him. Make sure he believes you weren't seeing anyone. And then have make-up sex and behave like the slut you've become."

***

At around 1:00 PM, I was in the living room studying for an exam when my dad came home.

He had a bouquet in hand and a smile on his face.

That was a good indication that my mom had kept her promise.

I was also relieved for several reasons and glad to see him. My mom had become hyper-sexed and insatiable. Those two characteristics were a dreadful combination when her sole fixation was me. I hoped that dad would provide a distraction and perhaps shift her desires back to him. They had only to mend their grievances and have sex again. I was rather sure dad was in for a wild ride that he'd never experienced before.

My dad glanced at me as he came in, but he was so enamored with his wife at that moment that he didn't acknowledge me. I watched him dash down the hallway to the bedroom where she waited for him.

Thankfully, she had showered to clean the scent of sex from earlier this morning. This was not an easy task as my mom had grown accustomed to my smell. She had a cum fetish, specifically mine, and was reluctant to wash it from her crack. Entirely my fault for putting that infatuation in her head.

I do admit, I did have a ting of jealousy knowing that my dad was in the bedroom with my mom. To feel resentful for my father for being with my mother was absurd, but that's what I experienced when he came through the door.

I had to refocus my thoughts on my girlfriend. Jen was the one I needed to reconnect with. My mother was ruining my relationship and it had only been four days.

I tried to study but my mind wasn't on it. I dropped everything and called Jen at her work to arrange a romantic night with just us.

Yes, I had a mess on my hands, and I made it worse when I spent time with Jen that night.

Like my mom, Jen had a knack for interpreting my expressions. She knew I was preoccupied with worry over something because I wasn't as chatty as usual. Thankfully, she couldn't read my mind, or I'd be in serious trouble minus a girlfriend.

Oh, we had sex that night. But my head was in a bubble and when I looked at Jen, I saw my mother laying there on the bed. I made a grievous error by fucking her rough like I did my mom.

I'll just say, not all women like raunchy hard-pounding fucking. Treating her like a slut didn't go off so well. She was a lady and being manhandled like a whore was a clear tipoff that something had changed.

Between that and my odd behavior, these were obvious clues that gave her the impression I'd had sex with another woman. Like my mom, she'd acquired the same guilt radar and read my blimpy face to the exact coordinate.

We argued and she kicked me out of her apartment. All she wanted was for me to provide answers, explain my behavior and to tell her the truth. That was never going to happen.

Demoralized by our breakup, I sulked all the way home. Jen was the woman I planned to marry, and I truly loved her. My goal was now to put my effort into fixing my relationship with the woman I deeply cared for. It meant I had to lie through my teeth and deflect. I simply needed to devise a rational story that she'd believe.

I returned home and found a note on the table.

My parents had left on an unscheduled vacation to mend their relationship. At least that was good news to balance out the bad.

They'd be gone for a week.

Overall, this was positive. It gave me a breather from mom and time to get caught up with my college courses. It also gave me a whole week to try to woo Jen back to me.

***

ONE WEEK LATER: MY MOM THE WHORE

A week later, it was Friday evening when my parents returned from their impromptu excursion.

They were happier than I'd ever seen them. Energetic and romantically reengaged, they flirted and kissed in front of me with no regard for impropriety.

I even caught my dad touching her breast and reaching under her skirt while in proximity to me. Perhaps he assumed I wasn't looking, or he didn't care, but for him to do it in front of me showed something unusual had occurred.

Their interaction with each other was enough to determine that their marriage had been patched and they were more passionate than before.

One thing was certain, mom's conduct was even more promiscuous and sluttier than when she left. And dad appeared captivated and in love with the harlot she'd become.

They were behaving like a horny young couple uninhibited and unrepentant.

When dad went to the bedroom to unpack, I approached my mom in the kitchen and said, "Just wow. You guys are freaking adorable together. So where did you guys go? I've never seen him so lovey-dovey."

Mom seized me in an embrace and lunged her mouth on top of mine. Her wet tongue wiggled wildly between my lips and frolicked lustfully in my mouth. She was breathing heavily and was sliding both arms across my back.

My eyes were broad, and I was near panicking.

She snatched my hand and then thrust it under her flowery skirt.

I tried to pull away, but she pressed me close with the arm that was clutching my back.

She planted my hand firmly on her bare mound and with our mouths still interlocked, she mumbled, "Pleasure me."

Having fixed my relationship with Jen, I truly wasn't in the mood to finger my mom.

I jerked my hand from her clutch and stepped back from her.

I then rasped, "What the hell is wrong with you? What if dad caught us kissing with my hand placed where it shouldn't be?"

Mom replied, "I suspect we'd have difficulty explaining it. Why are you so upset? You didn't miss me?"

"I screwed up with Jen and I just got her back. I lied to her and I'm not feeling good about it. I'd hoped you'd have the hots for dad and give me a break."

"You told me I could have you both. I'm horny and I missed you."

I exclaimed, "That's obvious and you're even more lustful than before. What happened to you and where did you go?"

"A resort that we devoted very little time. There was a convention next door at another hotel, and we spent most of our time there. He refused to go at first, but I talked him into it."

"A convention?"

"A swinger's gathering to be precise. Oh, my god, Chad, we met a lot of nice people."

I was shocked.

She chuckled and said, "Yes, it wasn't a dance convention. Your father was downright livid at first and tried to pull me out of there. I told him I was only curious, which I was. He gave in when I reiterated that there was no harm in just talking to people dabbling in that unique lifestyle."

"You're blushing. You guys did more than talk, you participated. That's incredible."

"I manipulated your father. I intentionally selected a couple with a woman that fits the criteria that your dad is attracted to. When he couldn't stop staring at the wife, I encouraged an escalation that led to fucking. His mind became open to the indulgences that swinging offered. Our experience didn't end with that pair."

"And he let you have sex with other men?"

"Honey, your father got off on it. He even selected men that he wanted to watch me screw. We also participated in an orgy and let me tell yah, it wore us out."

"You've blown me away. What now?"

"Maybe experiencing a gangbang—"

"No, I mean, between you and dad."

Mom exclaimed, "Everything is fantastic, just spicier. But right now, I'm needing my fix."

"Here? Now? Dad's just down the hall. He could come in here any second. I don't want to screw this up with Jen. I'm not sure we should keep doing this."

"You can't just cut me off. I'll settle for a blowjob, but you must come in my mouth. Perhaps later we can fuck?" she said.

I replied, "Mom, you're so damn horny you're not getting what I'm trying to tell you. Bah, forget it, okay, when? This is Friday. You know dad doesn't go back to work until Monday."

"And you know what tomorrow is, right?"

"I have no clue. Where are you going with this?"

"It's game night and what does your father do?"

"He drinks beer and falls asleep on the couch."

"That's when we fuck. I've got a week's worth of abstinence without your dick. You need to make up for it."

My mouth dropped open.

***

Even after experiencing a debaucherous week of sex with a multitude of couples, it wasn't gratifying enough for mom. Sure, she got off on it, but even then, she desired more. Her adventure was missing the one crucial element capable of satiating her lust.

When she confessed to becoming addicted to the taboo, she literally meant that.

My mom loved me as her son, that relationship was solid. But there was another dynamic that had injected itself and made our connection awkward. She not only felt passion for me; she was now insanely in love with me.

Her affection for me conflicted with her desire to be with her husband. She kept up pretenses for the sake of her marriage and appearances, but she admitted her preference was for me as her lover. She said it was driving a wedge that was emotionally distancing her from my father.

Yeah, from one act of blackmail done on impulse that was meant to coerce my mom into jerking me off led to an inappropriate infatuation that created a boggled mess with no clear-cut solution.

Mom concluded that to avoid the discovery of our forbidden love, we must simply go about business as usual, be discreet, and do what we must to keep our sexual relationship secret.

She didn't read her memo.

The next day when dad was occupied by watching his football game, mom came into my bedroom to have sex.

I whispered, "Mom, you've lost your mind. You're wanting to fuck with the door open? For Christ's sake, dad's in the living room. He's not even asleep yet. Explain the definition of discretion for me. I think your dictionary is a different version from mine."

"I find the prospect of getting caught to be stimulating. I want to try, just once," she replied.

"Just once, never worked for you, remember. You said the same about me impregnating you. Next, you'll want to do it in public. Are you listening to yourself? If he hears us having sex, he will investigate. If he goes to the bathroom to piss, he'll pass by my door and get an eye full. You're insane."

"Then we do it with the door closed. Will that work?"

"If it's locked, then yes."

"At least compromise with an unlocked door. Give me something."

"I'm thinking you want him to catch us in the act. Are you trying to destroy your marriage on purpose? He's still my dad. I have no intention of hurting him. We lock the door and we keep quiet or you're not getting any dick."

"Damn it, agreed," she retorted.

I exclaimed, "This time we slow fuck and I'm slobbering all over your big titties this time."

"Oh, I'd love that," she softly purred.

We stripped naked and then crawled upon my bed.

Facing each other on our sides, I placed my right leg between hers to buttress my thigh against her pussy.

She dropped her left leg over my hip and pressed it against my rear while reaching to caress my cock to hardness.

Embracing, we kissed and groped each other to intensify the urge.

I broke the kiss to slither my tongue down her neck and then moved downward until centering on a breast.

As I slurped and licked a nipple, she undulated her pelvis and quietly moaned into my ear.

Clasping both boobs, I alternated from one nub to the other slobbering and teasing until she couldn't take it anymore.

She mumbled into my ear, "Chad, please put it in me, baby."

I rolled my mom to her back and moved between her thighs.

Grasping my prick once again, she wiggled the head into her hole.

I kneaded her plush boobs and slowly gyrated.

Grinding myself into her, I locked my eyes with hers.

Her mouth crimped tight to stifle herself from blurting out sounds of passion.

She glared back at me with broad eyes and gave a mellow grunt each time I thrust into her.

After five minutes of slow humping, she was delirious with lust. Rolling her pelvis to increase the momentum, she tightened her twat and gave my dick-loving tugs.

As her morbid cum fetish took control, she murmured into my ear, "Creampie me, sweety. I want your baby, not his, never. My pussy only belongs to you now."

Hearing my mom talk nasty like that was creepy, but it did stimulate me enough to intensify the movements of my pelvis.

I rose to brace myself upon my arms for added leverage and began pounding into her hard. Our silent fuck was disregarded as my yearning for her became fevered.

Mom bit her lower lip to shutter loud moans from reverberating out, but even then, she emitted loud grunts when our pubic mounds butted.

Feeling the heat intensify, she clasped her hands to my forearms and clinched them tight.

I rapidly ratcheted my prick into her and with one noisy grunt congruent with a deep thrust.

As I jetted semen into my mother's baby-maker, someone heavily pounded on my door.

***

FROM BAD TO WORSE

"Chad, open up, we need to talk!" my girlfriend yelled.

I blurted, "Jen," and panicked.

My mom and I scrabbled off the bed.

I loudly replied, "Wait a second."

Jen cried, "If you don't open this door right now, your dad will."

"Shit," mom cursed. "What do we do?"

"Hide in the closet, hurry," I replied and snatched her clothes off the floor followed by me thrusting the pile into her hands.

Now terrified of being caught, Mom rushed into the closet and muttered, "Close the door, my hands are full."

There was a jingling of the doorknob followed by three hard knocks before my dad said, "I'm using the key and coming in."

I snatched a sheet off the bed and blanketed it around me to cover my nudity.

As the door to my room opened, Jen rushed in to confront me while dad stood in the frame of the doorway to glare at me with his arms folded across his chest.

Jen poked me in the chest and yelled, "I heard you having sex with a woman. Who is she?"

What does a man do when they get caught with their pants down? They deny the accusation even when there's evidence in plain sight. I said the first thing that came to my mind, "There's nobody here, Jen."

She scuffled around me to place her hand over a large wet spot that blotted the sheeted mattress.

Her first word was, "Eww," followed by a factual statement, "You came in her," proceeded by the words I most feared, "Where is the bitch?"

I was stunned as I knew where this was going and stammered, "No," while trying to grab Jenn's arm as she rushed past me.

"You're hiding her in the closet," she said while parting the accordion-style doors like a curtain.

Jen screamed, "Your mother!"

Dad yelled, "What?" and dropped his arms to his sides.

Unnerved by that disclosure, I uttered, "It's not what you think."

Mom stepped from the closet covering herself with her hands, shame evident in her expression.

Dad heatedly replied, "It's exactly what it appears to be. Lorene, how could you? You had sex with your son."

Remaining mute, mom kept her head down and stared at the floor.

"It's not her fault. I blackmailed her to do it," I quickly injected to take the blame.

Both Jen and dad glared at me with an accusation that required an explanation.

My mother wasn't having it.

She abruptly said, "No one blackmailed anyone. I'm a willing participant. I won't allow Chad to take the blame for this. I'm responsible."

Their attention shifted to her.

She added, "Oh, yes, I fucked my biological son. More than once to be truthful. Now what? You're going to divorce me, send us to prison, shame us, destroy our futures? It happened. I have no regrets. Deal with it."

Dad stayed silent as he drew his eye to each of us, including Jen. His thoughts were deep and analytical as he compiled the series of events that had played out the past few weeks.

Jen's heart was broken. She was teary-eyed and couldn't take it anymore. Dispirited, she walked past my dad and into the hallway, but she stood there with her back against the wall looking back into the room. I expected her to leave as our relationship was likely a historical footnote at this point.

Now obstinate and resigning herself to fate, mom ceased covering herself and dropped the bundle of clothes to the floor.

Acknowledging her stubborn demeanor, dad crossed his arms and calmly said, "I see."

She glowered at him and replied, "Is that it? Explain how you plan to ruin us so I can go pack my bags and prepare for damnation."

Dad replied, "I'm downright angry and extremely hurt, but I'd never harm either of you. We're a family, no matter how disastrous. I'd never involve outsiders in personal matters. Oddly, this past week provided an eye-opening experience. I'm not a prude and I'm more openminded than you give me credit for."

I replied, "So, what are you saying?"

He exclaimed, "We mend our relationships. Severing them out of wraith and grief isn't the proper way to deal with this."

Mom replied, "You're applying a philosophical approach?"

"Lorene, I'm not letting either of you off easy. We've been harmed by your lack of judgment. There will be a reckoning to resolve this tragedy."

"And how do propose to do that?" mom said.

Dad dropped his arms to his side and turned to me. He then said, "Chad, you told me you planned to ask Jen to marry you after this semester ended. Does this appalling affair with your mother have to devastate your relationship with Jen?"

I replied, "I never intended to hurt her. I love her. There's no excuse for what we did. It just evolved and happened. I lied to Jen more than once. I doubt she will ever forgive me."

Shouldering my dad to the side, Jen briskly walked back into the bedroom and stood in front of me.

She was fuming and said, "Love me? You betrayed me by having an affair—argh, with your mother. Now I find out you were going to ask me to marry you. How can I ever trust you after this?"