Just One Drink Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead she added her hand, using her right hand to pump up and down on the spit slick shaft while she used her mouth to concentrate on the head of his cock. This got the reaction she was looking for, and after only 30 seconds he was groaning and moaning, obviously enjoying it. He kept quiet enough to keep Violet from freaking out, but only just. "That's a good cunt," he whispered. "You're a good little cocksucker aren't you.You're my good little cocksucker. Keep it up and... Ughhhh... he moaned, and then pressed her head down, forcing more of his cock into her mouth so she couldn't pull away as he started to cum.

The first spurt surprised her, and by the second she had to swallow if she didn't want the third to spill out of her lips or shoot out her nose, but by the fourth or the fifth her mouth was no longer in danger of overflowing, and she swallowed it like a good girl. Reflecting on the taste for the moment she decided that she neither loved nor hated it. The consistency was the worst part, but she wouldn't mind doing this again, especially if it was somewhere where no one could see her being a slut. She cleaned his now shrinking cock, easily sucking the whole thing into her mouth once it was soft, before tucking it away into his underwear, and sitting up. Once she could see the theater again, she was only slightly surprised to see that a crowd hadn't gathered, and that no one else was waiting for their turn with her. They'd risked being caught, but won the bet.

What did surprise her was that after he had zipped up his pants, James pulled her close and held her, almost romantically and then kissed her on the top of her head. "You see," he whispered, not taking his eyes off the movie screen, "When you're a good girl, you get treated like one." Violet thought that his definition of good could use a little refinement, but it did feel nice to be held like this. She hadn't been on an actual date in a long time, and even with his fucked up games, this had otherwise been a really nice night. She wished she could do it more often, but she immediately regretted that impulse; if she went on dates with James more often, then he would just find new and terrible things to do to her until he got bored of her. How much damage would he do her life before he found a new toy to play with? Violet let these thoughts circle in her head as she blankly watched the last twenty minutes of the movie, but reached no conclusions.

As the credits started to roll they got up, and left the theater without comment. She'd liked her trip to the movies more than she thought, but she had no idea what she had just watched. If anyone had asked her to explain the plot, she doubted she would be able to make up anything that made much sense. On the walk back, they exchanged small talk, and Violet didn't notice that her date was taking her on a particularly circuitous route through the park. It wasn't until he shushed her and stepped into the bushes that she anything seemed amiss. She hesitated a moment, looking around to make sure no one was watching, and then went into the underbrush against her better judgment. If she'd learned one thing tonight, it was that doing what she was told was best when it came to James. She followed him through the shadow, ready for anything, but found him stopped at a tree, looking out past the bushes into a clearing beyond.

Violet stopped next to him and looked where he looked. Even though she'd been ready for an ambush or a gang bang or god knows what, what she saw still surprised her a little bit. Behind the public restrooms for this side of the park, there were two people having sex. They were already locked for the night, and the park had been closed for hours, so what were they doing there? "How did you know they'd be here?" She whispered, but James merely shushed her and kept his eyes fixed on the couple.

The Woman was standing, legs shoulder width apart with a miniskirt bunched up around her waist while the man fucked her from behind. It was hard to know what to make of the scene. She looked slutty, and he looked like a man twice her age that had seen better days. Were they homeless, she wondered? Whoever they were to each other, he didn't last very long. After less than a minute of wheezing and grunting, he blew his load, pulled out, tossed the condom he'd been using and then walked away zipping up his pants.

So she was a prostitute then, Violet thought to herself. That was confirmed a moment later when another man walked out of the shadows across the clearing from where they were hiding, brandishing a couple bills. "Ready for another go," he asked as if already knew what the answer would be. She took the bills, handed him a condom, and then once it was on, she turned back around and put her hands on the wall unenthusiastically and steeled herself for another round. It was only after her second client started fucking her that Violet noticed other men, loitering the darkness nearby.

It wasn't quite a line. It was more like an audience waiting for their turn. The sight disgusted her almost as much as it aroused her. On the one hand she felt for that poor woman having to resort to something like this to make ends meet, but on the other she wondered how it would feel to have a dozen men watching her getting fucked. Sucking James' cock in the theater must have messed up something in her head, because before tonight the idea never would have turned her on.

That was when she felt James' hands on her. "Do you know what the only difference between her and you is, cunt?" He asked, groping her tits through the dress. He didn't wait for a response, instead growled, "The only difference between that cheap whore out there and the cheap whore in front of me is that anyone can use her if they've got a few bucks, but only I get to decide who uses you."

"I'm not a whore," Violet said, louder than she meant to. She would never be like that woman, she thought to herself, even as part of her already knew that she was.

"Wrong answer cunt," James growled, flipping the switch back on, on the vibrator hiding deep inside her, as he tightened the grip on her other tit with his remaining hand. "Fight all you want, but you can't fight me and your body. It knows what it wants even if you don't." The way James held her against the tree, it made it impossible for her to bring her hands up to cover her mouth as she gasped in pleasure. But it didn't stop with just a gasp. Soon, the pleasure was rising, and the moans were impossible to contain. He'd be toying with her all night, and even though he'd cum forty minutes ago, she'd had no relief.

"Please... Mmmhhm... please don't do this to me. Not here. People will hear us... they'll ahhh..." Violet tried to keep a grip on herself, but her self control was fading. She couldn't fight against something she wanted, and she desperately wanted to cum. "L-lets go back to ... unhhh... your p-place," she said finally, hating herself a little for it, "and... you can f-fuck me anyway you want..." Her body was trembling now, and her breathing was ragged, she shut her eyes, blocking out the sight of stranger fucking as well avoiding the eyes of anyone that noticed her predicament; either one of those things would have been enough to push her over the edge.

"Poor little whore," James said, mocking her. "You don't know your place and you can't control your body. You're fucking pathetic. Why don't you just beg me. It's all you're good for. Beg me to take out your little toy and we'll see if we can't play a different game that's more your speed."

"Mmmmhmmm... P-Please... mahhhh... please take out the v-v-vibrator. Please don't make me cum where these men can see me..." Violet begged, feeling her orgasm approaching, even as he hiked up her skirt higher than necessary, and started to pull down her panties, in the shadows of their hiding place in the park. "Please don't make me cum on this toy," she continued, hoping her urgency would spur him on. "Please let me cum on your cock instead."

When he finally pulled the little buzzing toy out, she felt like she'd been edging for at least half an hour. The muscles of her body were exhausted from bearing down while she tried to hold her shit together, and she sagged against the tree branch in front of her. She realized too late what James had planned as he jammed his throbbing cock inside her dripping cunt without any warning at all. "James," she hissed, "Not here... let's..."

She had just barely come down from the pleasure he'd forced on her over the last few minutes, but now with a dick inside her, she felt it all coming back. She was totally unprepared for it though when he took the toy and forced it against her clit, holding it there as he growled at her. "Don't ever tell me what to do cunt. Not ever, or I'll make tonight seem like a Disney movie in comparison to what I'll do to you." She barely had time to process the words he said as she came hard because of the violent sensation of the vibrations right on her clit.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm Sooorrrrryyyyyy...." she cried, as she came. She didn't realize until she came back to earth a few seconds later to the feeling of the cock pounding inside her that she had actually screamed the last part, and she turned a vibrant crimson all the way down to her breasts, not that anyone could see it while it was this dark, but she could feel it. She was literally burning with shame, and she knew that when she opened her eyes, she'd see men looking in her direction. She squeezed them even tighter, while James continued to fuck her from behind, laughing quietly at her obvious embarrassment, but then suddenly she heard a noise, and then a strange voice.

"Well she's a feisty one. Fresh meat, huh? How much is this one charging?"

Violet's eyes flew open to see a middle aged guy, no different than any of the office workers she passed in the streets every day, but he was staring at her while she was being fucked from behind.

"$200," James said, not even slowing his rhythm. Violet thought that she could have possibly felt more embarrassed in that moment. She was wrong. Was he really going to sell her? Was he going to let strange men fuck her? He couldn't. He wouldn't....Would he?

"$200?" the other man asked incredulously, "that's three times what Rita charges."

"And steak costs more than ground beef," James spat back, fucking her harder, faster. He was getting off on this, Violet thought. That motherfucker was enjoying this whole little show. He wasn't the only one either, she noted with a sinking feeling as a couple other guys started walking over towards them.

"Christ, whatever, I've got her next," the stranger said, walking back a little ways to give them some room, like it was a professional courtesy or something. Not that he or any of the other guys stopped watching... they stared at the dumb slut getting fucked in the bushes for rent or drugs or whatever led her to this desperate point in her life, but they stood back about 20 feet to do it, like it was some unspoken code of the park.

"What do you think," James whispered huskily as he kept fucking her shame slick pussy. "You want to make some easy money and be a whore for anyone with the cash?"

"No... No James I don't" Violet mewled with tears in her eyes. "I'm not for them. I'm your whore."

"Say it again cunt," he growled, obviously enjoying this new low in her life. Begging her rapist to protect her from other random perverts.

"Uhhhh... I'm your whore James," She said, moaning with pleasure as much from the fucking as from saying something so taboo. "Only you get to decide who I fuck. Mmmmm... only... you..." she gasped, getting into it, "Not m-money... uhhh... not me... just you..." It wasn't an act. The idea of losing control like this appealed to her on a level she didn't understand, and until tonight didn't know existed. She ached for it, and even though she'd just cum a minute earlier, she could feel herself getting close again. It wasn't just the feeling of ownership though, or the jackhammering against her cervix as James fucked her relentlessly from behind. It was everything. It was the men watching her. It was being fucked outside. It was a whore being fucked against the back of a bathroom, not a hundred feet from her. It was how easily she could imagine herself being that whore if her life got a little worse.

All these insights passed through her mind in a handful of seconds, and then she heard James growling in her ear. "That's right cunt. You're my whore. Don't ever forget that I own you now, I can do... What. Ever. I. Want." and then he bottomed out inside her, and started to spray her womb with cum. It was only in that final moment, as his dick began to throb inside her that she realized he wasn't wearing a condom, and she still wasn't on the pill. That final shot of adrenaline was the missing piece, and she exploded in a silent scream that left her blind and flailing as she spasmed in the strong grip of her lover. One eternity later, she opened up her eyes, to the sight of the random pervert that wanted to be next. He had a handful of bills in one hand, and a smile on his face.

"You just might be worth paying extra for," he said, sending a shiver of disgust down her spine.

"I changed my mind," James said, zipping up his pants as he stepped out in front of her, "I think I'll keep her. She's not for sale... at least not to someone like you."

"What did you say, you little punk?" the man said, taking a step forward threateningly, "I don't know if you can count, but there's three of us, and one of you. Now take the money before we decide to take her for free."

The pleasant afterglow that Violet had felt, even in such shameful circumstances disappeared in an instant as a cold shot of fear went right through her. She was in real danger here. They both were. Part of her wanted to run the instant the words left the man's mouth, but the rest of her wanted to stay and see what James would do. Three losers looking for pussy might be dangerous, but in Violet's mind, there was nothing more dangerous than her rapist, her owner.

Seemingly from thin air James produced and flicked open a switchblade, gesturing it to catch the distant lights of the park before pointing it at the closest man. "Careful that you don't bite off more than you can chew old man. Go back to your hamburger and leave a predator like me fresh meat before I show you how sharp my steak knife is." The mirth and lust had disappeared entirely from the young man's voice, and all that remained was cruelty. No one standing at the edge of that clearing had any doubt that he wasn't just capable of murder, but that he was looking for an excuse.

The furthest two men backed away immediately, heading back to the cheaper and well used whore. The man closest to James though took one more small step towards him, until he realized he was alone, then he turned around and started to walk away quickly. "You'd better not let us catch you out here again, bitch, or next time I'll break your fucking teeth and make you watch the things we do to your little whore."

And then it was over. James was pulling up her panties, and then pulling her back away from the strange men, leaving her to pull her skirt down before they reached the path. It was only back when they were on the well lit section near the university that he finally stopped looking over his shoulder and put the knife away.

"You could have warned me that you were going to cum James," Violet said finally, trying to change the subject from the violence that had almost ended their night. "I'm still not on the pill yet."

James laughed. "That sounds like a personal problem to me. I gave you a week." He pulled her closer and she sank into his embrace. He was right. He had given her a week. And right now she didn't really care either way. Now that the danger was gone, she kind of wanted to fuck again, not that she would beg him or anything, but as they walked past the university to James' apartment, she thought that if he was up for round three she wasn't going to put up a fight.

12