Just One Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luna blushed and rubbed her arm awkwardly. "Well we don't need to get into that. Just... on the mouth, though. Romantic or sexual?"

A smile twitched at Adrianna's lips. "Do you want this mystery kiss to be one of those? Or are you hoping it isn't?"

"It's only hypothetical," Luna mumbled helplessly.

"No it's not," Adrianna said easily. "And that's ok. I won't pry. Not about specifics."

"None of our business," Will agreed.

"But baby, let me just tell you right now, it's not so important who it is as how you feel about it," Adrianna said. "Ok?"

Luna bit her lip. "That really doesn't answer my question though."

"It's a hard question to answer," Adrianna said. "Particularly without knowing the real question you want to ask, but won't share with your parents."

"Kisses are probably mostly sexual or romantic," Will said, not even pretending not to be paying attention anymore. "But... they could certainly be other things. Maybe you should ask this person who-is-only-hypothetical. They might have more insight."

Luna sighed. "You know you're both asses sometimes?"

Her parents feigned shock, but were fighting not to laugh.

"But... I'm glad I can ask you stuff," Luna added.

Adrianna ruffled her hair. "Always, honey. That's what we're here for. Mind seeing if the battery for the drill is charged before you go?"

Luna nodded. "Sure, Mom."

****

Ryu sat on the back deck in the evening after work, idly kicking one foot back and forth. He was thinking of Luna. Not of anything about her in particular. Just her.

Somehow, not for any reason he could vocalize, he expected her to join him. And he was right.

"Not drinking today?" Luna asked.

"Not currently, no," Ryu said.

"Thought maybe you would be."

"So did I. Turns out I don't want to drink today."

"What do you want to do?"

"Talk."

"Talk?"

"To you," Ryu said, cautiously examining Luna from the corner of his eye.

Luna brushed her hair back. "About kisses?"

"Yeah."

"Which one?"

"Any of them, I suppose."

Luna stared at Ryu a moment. "I don't regret them."

"Good. No reason to."

"Agreed. So what do you want to talk about?"

Ryu stayed quiet a moment. "Nothing in particular. Just want to talk."

"Makes it tricky."

Ryu shrugged. "What do you want to talk about?"

Luna sighed and picked at a bit of dirt on her leg. "What does a kiss mean?"

"... what?"

"That's what I want to talk about. I asked Mom and Dad about it. I'm not sure I got a useful answer or not."

Ryu considered. "I mean... it's about love, isn't it?"

"Sure. But what kind of love? That's the question."

"Sibling love in this case."

"Oh."

"Disappointed?"

Luna shook her head. "No. Just don't know if I believe it."

"What else is there?"

"My question exactly. It's not romantic or sexual. Obviously."

"Obviously."

"But brothers and sisters don't kiss on the mouth."

"Maybe they do sometimes," Ryu suggested. "It's nice."

"It is. And, you know, just one really can't hurt."

Ryu's lips twitched, unable to hold back a smile. "Right. Just one."

Both siblings sat, just waiting, anticipating. Ryu moved first. He couldn't help himself, not the way Luna was sitting and watching him. The way her eyes shone, her cheeks flushed, and her lips invited him.

Ryu bent over Luna and gave her a tender kiss. One that lasted longer than any of their kisses yet, but could conceivably have been mistaken for something innocent. Maybe.

"God," Luna breathed. "Do you even know what that does to me?" she asked in a whisper.

"I think I do know, yes." Ryu reluctantly returned to his seat. "But it has to just be one."

"Right. Just one. Any more wouldn't be seemly."

"Exactly."

Silence. Luna's tummy fluttered and she squirmed in her seat. Ryu fidgeted and tried desperately to keep his eyes off his sister. It didn't work. Not even a little.

"You still have one," Ryu said, as though a casual reminder.

"I know," Luna said.

"... just saying."

"I'm saving it."

"For what?"

"For when I can't wait anymore."

Ryu groaned. "What asinine game have we gotten ourselves into?"

"I truly couldn't say. But... it's helping, you know. I hardly even thought about Terrence all day."

"Good. That's really good."

"I know."

"What were you thinking about?" Ryu asked.

Luna's eyes flashed. "You really need to ask?"

"No. I suppose not."

They waited. Ryu squirmed, finding it all tremendously unfair. He felt powerless. It was so silly. Wanting to kiss his sister. Knowing he couldn't, but that she might at any moment.

The smart thing to do would just be to get up and leave. Not let more kisses happen period. But obviously that wasn't a serious consideration here.

Or... he could just kiss her again. See how that went. There wasn't any particular reason he couldn't. But--

Luna pounced while Ryu was deep in thought. She'd been watching, examining, thinking, and getting all worked up trying to hold back. As she expected, it all burst out eventually, nothing to be done about it.

Luna landed in Ryu's lap, coming dangerously close to tipping the whole chair over. Ryu put his hands on her, both to try and steady them and just because it felt right.

She was warm to his touch. Ryu's hands met bare skin at the edge of her shirt, just the barest amount at first. He pushed her shirt up higher, getting underneath it. Just on her sides. Relatively innocent. But so very fascinating to him.

Luna dipped her head toward him. Ryu tilted to meet her, but she didn't kiss him. She stopped, wild-eyed, panting softly. She just stared at him, then wiggled around in his lap some, getting comfortable.

"Are you going to kiss me?" Ryu asked.

Luna bit her lip, feeling the pull as she stared into her big brother's eyes. "Not yet."

"No?"

"No."

"Well that's not fair. I can't kiss you."

"I'm going to," Luna assured Ryu, running fingers through his hair, teasing him with her proximity and touch. "But as soon as I do... that's it for today."

Ryu groaned. "Unfair," he repeated.

Luna dipped her head again, and again Ryu fell for it, straining to meet his little sister's lips. But she didn't get quite close enough.

Luna's pulse was way up. Her heart thumped, her body tingled. Ryu's hands on her sides, on her bare skin, felt hot and electric. Doing things to her a brother should never be able to do. Things she'd never felt with a boyfriend, even at her most loving state.

Just Ryu. Why him?

"Why you?" Luna whispered aloud.

"What?"

"Why do I want to do this with you?"

"Don't ask me questions like that," Ryu protested. "I've got too much going on as it is."

"Mmm, I can feel what you've got going on."

"... I didn't mean that."

"But it's true. You're getting hard."

"I mean... yeah. That is happening."

Luna smiled shyly. "For me."

Ryu nodded, equally shy. "For you."

"That might deserve a kiss."

Ryu's eyes flashed with hope and he moved to accept a kiss once again, and again Luna darted for him but pulled away just before contact.

"Lunaaa," Ryu whined.

"Yeah?" Luna said, halfway breathless.

"Give me one."

"Please?"

"Pleeeaaase. I need it."

"Unf. You need my kisses?"

Ryu nodded, giving her his best puppy eyes. "I need your kisses."

"But I can only give you one."

"I know. Can I have it?"

"I want to save it."

Ryu groaned in frustration. "Mean."

Luna laughed and leaned down, nuzzling against Ryu's neck. She was careful not to press her lips to him, to not use her one free kiss.

She was turned on. Insanely turned on, actually. Reveling in the power she had over her big brother at that moment. And fighting the pull she felt in herself. The desire and sheer need to just kiss him. Because once she did, that was it.

He was so hard beneath her. She was wet for him. His hands on her sides kept creeping up. She silently urged him on, seeing how high he'd dare to go.

"You're just gonna grind around in my lap, huh?" Ryu said.

"Not grinding."

"You are so."

"Nooo, I can't grind on my brother, silly."

"But you can kiss him?"

"Once, yes," Luna said. "We decided."

"And let him put his hands up your shirt?"

"I had nothing to do with that."

"Uh huh. What else are you just gonna let happen, hm?" Ryu asked.

"Nothin'. Just sitting with my brother. Waiting for the right moment to kiss him. Just normal stuff."

"Unf. Sitting on my erection too."

Luna flushed and thrilled at Ryu straight up saying it. She was. She was sitting right on his increasingly hard bulge. Through their respective clothes, of course. But still.

And his hands kept creeping! They were going so slow she felt like he might just be chickening out, but then they'd shift a little. Sometimes in time with her movements, like he was trying to make it seem like her fault.

He must almost be able to feel her bra by now. Almost. And then what? What else might he dare?

"Maybe you shouldn't get so excited from your sis-ter sitting on you," Luna suggested.

"Maybe you shouldn't give your bro-ther a lap dance," Ryu responded.

Luna squeaked and buried her face in Ryu's neck again. That was not at all what was happening. Mostly. Kind of. Was it? It maybe wasn't all that far off.

Ryu's fingertips made it to Luna's bra, getting a brief flash of material. That was probably where he needed to stop. He knew that. But Luna... Luna wouldn't just kiss him already. So much teasing. And what could he do? Nothing. Nothing until she just kissed him already.

"Sisters can sit on their brothers' laps," Luna said. "It's fine."

"Oh is it?"

"Yes."

Ryu ran his hands around to Luna's back, still under her shirt. Partly it was just to feel more of her. He wanted more. She was so damn fascinating to him all of a sudden. Just the feel of her.

Partly, too, he wanted the clasp of her bra. He took his time, getting a sense of it, trying to pretend like he had no interest at all in it. Then all at once released it and tugged Luna's bra from under her shirt.

Luna sat straight up, eyes wide, mouth open, gasping shock at Ryu's audacity.

"Brothers do not take their sisters' bras off though," Luna said.

"Who's making these rules?" Ryu asked.

"Everyone knows. Sitting in laps is fine. Taking off bras isn't."

Ryu dangled her bra carelessly in front of her. "Oops," he said as he gently tossed it aside.

"Ryu!"

"I mean, once a day must be fine though."

Luna growled. "You can't just use that excuse for everything."

"Why not?"

"Because... because."

"Oh."

Ryu slipped his hands back under Luna's shirt. She had no bra on now. It made her warm skin all the more forbidden and enticing. If he went up too high....

"It's different with kisses," Luna said.

"Is it?"

"Yes. Once a day makes sense. It's a good limit."

"No limit on taking your bra off. Got it."

"That is not at all what I said."

Ryu ran his thumbs dangerously high, just barely brushing the underside of Luna's boobs. Goddamn but he wanted to touch them. To cup them. To play with them. His little sister's boobies.

"See?" Luna said, her cheeks flushing. "If I still had my bra on, it wouldn't be so tempting, would it?"

"What makes you think I'm tempted?" Ryu asked.

"I know where your hands are headed. Plus you can't stop staring at my tits."

Ryu yanked his eyes up to meet Luna's, tearing his gaze away from her chest.

"Well they're right there," he mumbled, slightly embarrassed.

"They are." Luna danced her face in, making Ryu think she was going to sneak a kiss on him after all. She swerved away and only booped his nose instead. "They aren't for brothers though."

Ryu shrugged. "Oops." As he spoke, he moved his hands up and enfolded Luna's perfect little tits.

Luna squealed and threw her head back, thrusting her chest forward perhaps accidentally, possibly totally on purpose. She couldn't even have answered that particular question.

"You can't just say 'oops' every time you're naughty," Luna said.

"It's working so far," Ryu said.

He cupped and massaged Luna's boobies, feeling her nipples stiffen for him and giving them some tender attention with his fingertips. He explored her breasts with dedication, from sides to middle, stroking them with horny reverence.

"I'm gonna have to kiss you to make you stop, aren't I?" Luna asked.

"You could," Ryu said. "But you're grinding pretty hard on me. I don't think you want to stop me."

"I'm not!"

"... I mean, you're still doing it."

Luna shook her head. "No."

She was, though. She knew it. And she knew Ryu knew that she knew.

She couldn't help herself. Ryu was so hard in his pants. His erection was just kind of there. Easy to rub herself against. And it felt so good.

Plus Ryu was making her horny in other ways. The way he stared at her, and the way he kept touching her. She hadn't been touched like this in... quite some time. Maybe ever. There was a level of naughtiness to this that tromped on anything else in her past. A shared knowledge that everything they did was totally unacceptable, and yet they just keep doing it.

The kisses alone might have been fine. Everything else certainly was not.

And Ryu appreciated her. That was important to Luna too. He wasn't just using her body for getting himself off. He was horny from her, sure, but his touches were so meaningful. He thought about what he was doing. He felt her sides and back like he couldn't get enough of her, and caressed her whole breasts, not just the diamond-hard little nipples.

It had never occurred to Luna before how guys could just ignore everything but the nipple, sucking on it when they were horny, but not playing with the whole thing. It was all sensitive, damn it. Whether Ryu knew that, or whether he was just awed and enraptured, Luna couldn't say for sure.

"You're enjoying this," Ryu said softly.

"Well duh," Luna hissed back. "Like you aren't?"

"Do you... want me to suck on them some?"

Luna gasped, trying her best to stifle the reaction but not succeeding. "You've already had your kiss!"

"Ah. Good point, I guess."

"You can... just keep doing that."

Ryu smirked. "Just keep feeling your boobies?"

"Yeah. I mean, if you want."

"... just going to admit you like it, huh?"

Luna sat particularly hard on the bulge in her brother's pants, making him groan. "As if I'm admitting anything," she said.

"You were just telling me brothers weren't meant to play with their sisters' tits. Seems like you changed your mind."

"... well you're good at it."

"I... what?"

Luna nodded. "You heard me."

"Oh. Well... good then."

Ryu didn't know what he was doing well, exactly. He'd just been trying to be as gentle and arousing as he could, on the basis that Luna might let it keep going longer. Apparently he'd succeeded.

Might as well keep going for it then. Ryu knew he was way too horny to be making any decisions right now, and yet he did anyway. He decided he could probably get away with pushing Luna's shirt up some more. So he did.

Luna gasped and writhed around some more in his lap. Ryu steadied her by sliding his hands back down her sides and holding her. It was an excuse just to stare more than anything. Stare at his little sister's boobs.

"I don't have to kiss you just 'cause you look at my tits, you know," Luna said.

"That's ok," Ryu assured her. "I can just keep looking."

Luna squirmed more, despite Ryu's efforts. He wasn't trying that hard, though, because all her wiggling felt really nice in his lap.

"I don't have to even kiss you," Luna said.

"True."

"I could just pull my shirt down and leave."

"Certainly feasible."

"Grr, why are you being like this?"

Ryu shrugged, meeting Luna's eyes despite wanting to keep checking out her tits right in front of his face.

"Because you won't kiss me."

"Is that all?"

"Well, I wouldn't say--"

Luna kissed Ryu. She went fully for it. Taking possession of his face for her own purposes, kissing fiercely, claiming his lips.

Ryu was caught off-guard after so long waiting. It took him a few seconds to kiss back properly. It felt so perfect when he did.

Luna was aggressive with lips and tongue. She was all worked up. Way more than she had expected to get. The two of them just kept naughtily encouraging each other. There were supposed to be limits. Yet when she was with Ryu... she couldn't quite seem to remember what they were. Her big brother of all people. How did this happen?

Luna kept the kiss going as long as she could, well past the point of sanity. Her brother's mouth consumed her. The way he felt beneath her, his obvious interest and arousal, the way his simple gaze could make her feel sexier than anyone else ever had. It made her want the kiss to last forever.

But they were only human. Luna had to pull back, panting desperately. Even at her first glance of Ryu she wanted to kiss him again. But she couldn't. That was her one for the day.

Stupid rule.

"Damn, Luna," Ryu said.

"Ok, was it?"

"How the fuck do you kiss so good?"

Luna blushed. "I don't know that I do."

"I know."

"Yeah, well... you're ok too."

Ryu smirked. "Just ok?"

"Ok, pretty good then."

"Gee, thanks." Ryu sighed. "You're just lucky I can't kiss you again yet."

Luna's tummy twisted. She didn't feel particularly lucky. She wanted more kisses. Right the hell now. While the warmth of her brother's lips was still fresh on hers. While she could still taste him.

Instead all she could do was sit there and watch him, secretly hoping that maybe he'd break the rule and kiss her again, twice in one day. But she couldn't admit it to him. Nor could she quite bring herself to break the rule either. It was unfortunate.

Ryu helped by playing with her tits some more. Fondling them delicately and with great thoroughness. Like he had to commit them to tactile memory.

"One kiss isn't enough," Luna said.

Ryu nodded seriously. "I know."

"But...."

"Yeah."

"We can't do more."

"I know."

Luna whimpered. "Ok, a few more minutes of playing, then I need to go."

"Do you?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"... to masturbate."

"Unf."

Luna smirked. "What, you like hearing that?"

"Kinda, yeah."

"I could tell. Your penis twitched."

"Shut up. It did not."

"Sure did."

Ryu bit his lip, idly rolling one of Luna's nipples in his fingers. "I'm gonna have to get off too."

"Yeah, I figured."

"Should we... go do that?"

"... can you play with my tits a little more first?"

"Ha, yeah, ok. Anything in particular?"

Luna flushed softly. "I mean... I like when you hold them. Right in your palm. And kind of stroke them a bit."

"Just gentle, huh?"

"I guess. I mean, I like my nipples played with, but I feel like the rest gets neglected a bit sometimes."

"That's fair. Nipples get all the attention."

"They do."

Luna closed her eyes and just enjoyed herself as long as she could. Eventually, as she knew would happen, she either had to go get herself off, or start grinding wantonly in Ryu's lap. She'd been wiggling around lots, enjoying his erection against her, but actually getting herself off like that was too much for her. Way too much.

"Ok," Luna said. "I have to go."

"Mmhm, thought you might."

Luna unsteadily stood up. Ryu was right behind her. He had the sort of look in his eyes like he might try to kiss her again. He didn't, though. He just gave her chest another look, then gently tugged her shirt back down for her.

"I'll, uh, see ya," Luna said awkwardly.

Ryu nodded, feeling a flush in his cheeks matching that in Luna's. They knew what they were about to do. The things they'd made each other feel just now. Somehow, being separated already made him less sure of himself.

Going to their own rooms helped somewhat. That distance and inability to look at each other.