Just One Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryu found that stroking himself was simultaneously the most embarrassing and most intense masturbation he could ever remember. He didn't need to be embarrassed about it, Luna was rubbing her pussy in her own bed too. But he hadn't done anything quite like this before. Not with nearly the same emotional mix.

They didn't know it at first, but they each helped the other to an insane orgasm. Both making big messes, and leaving themselves weak and panting afterward, still just thinking about each other.

****

Luna actually found herself humming cheerfully the next morning when she got up, and even sang to herself in the shower. She only thought about Terrence when she realized that she didn't want to dwell on her breakup. Didn't have that destructive urge to pick it all apart in retrospect.

Just Ryu. That's all she wanted to think about. Ryu and... and that kiss. And what led up to it, of course.

She'd been so horny after. Rubbing herself in bed, thinking about her brother. Thinking about him stroking himself while thinking about her. It was a deliciously vicious cycle.

Even now, standing under the decadent warm shower spray, Luna had the urge to play with herself, or bring down the shower head and turn it on her pussy. Or something. She'd had a really good cum last night. She shouldn't be worked up again already, even just at a low level.

But Ryu though....

What she'd give to have him in the shower with her right now. Not that they could do that. Obviously. But she could think about it. Thinking was fine. Sort of.

His hands on her, his eyes on her, his... other things on her....

Luna flushed just at her own imagination. Going too far with it. Like... sex was out. She could picture it in her mind so very easily. All kissing and rubbing up on one another, all slippery and horny. And... and maybe Ryu would slip somewhere he shouldn't. Maybe right inside her. Luna didn't think she'd stop him if he did. That was a scary thought.

She gave in and grabbed the shower head. She leaned back against the wall and pressed the spray to her pussy, finding her clit and biting her lip as it hit her forcefully. It was often too much to go so aggressive on her clit just like that, but this morning it felt so, so good. Needed.

Luna felt that she just needed another cum. That was all. Clear her head. She came up with wild and impossible fantasies all the time when she got in certain moods, and getting off usually made them go away. That was just how horniness worked.

Luna whimpered softly as she got closer and closer, her little noises mostly muffled by the shower. She leaned back heavily against the wall, trusting her legs not to give out entirely on her. Her tummy tightened a little, warmth and tingles running through her, then the explosion of a much needed orgasm giving her what she needed, making her happy, flushing out most of her nerves and leaving her much calmer afterward.

She hummed to herself as she dried off. Ryu was still in her head, but not in quite such an urgent way as before. That was something.

Still, as Luna took a look at herself in the mirror, she wondered what he'd think. She was pretty sure she knew. She knew how he looked at her with her clothes on, or with her tits out. If he saw her naked it'd be close to the same, only... more. So she hoped, anyway.

Luna wrapped a towel around her fresh and damp body. She padded out of the bathroom, intent on her own room to get dressed. The allure of Ryu's room was too strong, though. She stopped at his door instead, barely clothed, mind whirling, excited at the possibilities despite just getting herself off.

She wasn't going to do anything, though. Just say good morning. That was all.

Luna cracked the door open and peeked her head in. "Hey, you up? Or-- oh!"

Ryu threw his covers back over himself. Quick, but not quite quick enough. Fast enough that Luna only got a flash instead of a full look, at least.

"Don't you knock?" Ryu asked without any real malice in his voice.

"Were you masturbating?"

"... no?"

"You were, though."

"Ok, yes."

"Didn't you just do that last night?"

"Yeah. And I was doing it this morning. So?"

Luna blushed. "Thinking about me?"

Ryu flicked his gaze away for a second, but it was quickly drawn back to his little sister, freshly showered and toweled. "Obviously."

"Oh." Luna fidgeted. "I had to this morning too," she admitted. "I don't usually have to again so soon."

"Like... how often would you have to? On average?"

"I don't know. A couple times a week maybe?"

"Not even once a day?"

Luna snorted. "That's way too much."

"Disagree."

"Yeah, well, you're a boy. It's different. You get hard, you just want to touch it. I know how that works."

Ryu laughed softly. "Not quite that simple, but... maybe not far off I guess."

Luna shifted her weight. She was halfway in her brother's doorway. She really should just leave again. Or go in. Standing halfway was just asking to get caught.

"Are you gonna keep going?" Luna asked.

"That's the plan."

"... after I leave?"

"Well of course. What kind of boy do you think I am? I'm not gonna jerk off in front of my sister."

"Mmhm."

Luna fidgeted some more and checked behind her to make sure the coast was still clear. She grinned wickedly, the grasped her towel and carefully lowered it to flash her tits without revealing anything more.

Ryu's expression was exactly what she'd hoped for. He'd seen her tits the night before, but she wouldn't have known it by the surprised and awed look on his face.

Luna stuck her tongue out, then arranged her towel and skipped away, only barely remembering to shut the door behind her. Let him jerk off to that. It was a much fresher memory for him.

Ryu groaned as Luna twirled around and left. That was so unfair. Leaving him with such a brief flash. Making him wonder about everything else under her towel. As though he wasn't already far too obsessed with his sister while masturbating.

If she was going to do something like that, she could have at least given him a proper look. He'd seen plenty of her tits already, after all. Felt them up to his heart's content last night. This was such a tease in comparison, just exactly the way she wanted.

Well... he didn't have to let her get away with it.

Ryu hopped out of bed and stuffed himself into his boxers. He struggled into a shirt while moving, risking being in the hall with an obvious boner for the sake of exigency.

He barged in to Luna's room just before she dropped her towel. She spun around, alarmed and confused for a brief second before taking in the sight of her chaotically dressed brother.

"What are you doing?" Luna asked, eyes firmly on the tent in Ryu's underwear.

"What do you think?" Ryu said.

"I don't-- hey!"

Ryu casually flipped the front of Luna's towel down, and she only just barely managed to hold the rest of it mostly in place. Her boobs were out, and the rest of her only scantily protected.

Ryu grinned and felt his cock twitch at uncovering his little sister's chest again. How was she so damn perfect anyway?

"You can't just do that whenever you want, you know," Luna said, making no move to recover herself.

"Sure I can," Ryu said. "I get one kiss, don't I?"

"What does that have to do with my boobies?"

Ryu's smile widened, matching the sudden increase in size of Luna's eyes. He ducked his head, placing a soft hand on one of Luna's breasts while approaching the other with his mouth. He kissed her tenderly just above her nipple, then trailed more kisses across her sensitive skin.

Technically speaking, it probably didn't count as one kiss. Ryu knew that even as he did it. But it was pretty close. His lips stayed pretty firmly attached to Luna, and to her pretty tits.

"On my mouth!" Luna said, gasping at the sudden flood of sensation and arousal. "You get a kiss on my mouth."

Ryu shrugged and kept teasing her with his mouth. He traveled from one breast, across the gap between them, and onto the other. He kissed them everywhere, tactically not focusing on the nipple, as per their previous conversation.

"This is cheating," Luna whined, while simultaneously sticking her chest out and nearly losing her precarious grip on her towel.

Again, Ryu only shrugged and kept kissing. More like sucking, at times. And definitely some licking. But it could arguably be considered kissing. Luna didn't dare think about what it would mean to call it anything different.

Although... he'd played with her tits a lot last night. Like a lot. And she'd happily let him. If she let this not count as a kiss... that would mean she'd still get one from him at some point. But it would also imply that her big brother could march in, pull down her towel or pull up her shirt, and suck on her boobies whenever he wanted. That sounded like a dangerous precedent to set.

But oh god was she tempted. The thrill and electric arousal dancing around inside her pushed her to just do it. Just let Ryu do what he wanted.

And then what? Could she... could she do stuff to him too then? Oh god, what would she do with that kind of power?

Ryu, temporarily oblivious to any thoughts milling through his sister's head, felt an increasingly urgent need to get back to playing with himself. He wasn't brave enough to do it right there in front of Luna, though making himself cum while sucking on her tits was tempting as all hell.

His cock throbbed in its constrained prison. He felt the dampness of precum soaking into his boxers. Only the continued siren song of Luna's beautiful titties kept him from racing back to his room and sorting it out.

She was so soft, so delicious, so fresh and clean and adorable. Her protests all came with increasing physical touches to urge him on, making her words a bit ridiculous. Telling him to stop while pushing her chest to his face, and pressing a thigh to his erection, practically letting him grind on her.

Ryu finally raised his head, meeting Luna's big, emotion-filled eyes.

"You got me all spitty," Luna said.

"Sorry."

Luna left her towel where it was, her breasts fully uncovered and shining from their recent oral attentions.

"You know what's really unfair about that though?" she asked.

"I don't suspect I do."

"Now I only have one kiss left for the whole day. You went and used yours on my boobies. And that's not even a proper kiss. One kiss all day, Ryu!"

"Sorry," Ryu said again. "How about if tomorrow I definitely give you a proper kiss?"

"Promise?"

"I promise."

Luna felt better immediately, already looking insanely forward to tomorrow, despite it being so early yet in today.

"You know I'm gonna have to masturbate again thanks to you," Luna said. "Three times in, what, twelve hours?" She poked Ryu in the chest. "You're a bad influence, big brother of mine."

"You know I'm only gonna feel proud of that."

Luna softened. "I know."

She stared at him a moment, then launched herself at him. Luna's arms wrapped around Ryu, she pressed herself close, including feeling his erection poking urgently at her. Quickly, decisively, perhaps recklessly, she kissed him.

Luna's towel fell off in the process. She knew it. Knew she was pressing herself nakedly against her brother. He knew it too. His hands were on her back, down to her butt, squeezing, groping, then back up her spine. Ryu couldn't see while they were kissing, but he knew her towel had come off.

Bad as it was, Luna loved it. Loved being held by Ryu without any of her clothes on. It wasn't on purpose. Dropping the towel had been pure accident. But she felt so naughty, so appreciated, and so safe, held nakedly by her big brother.

Ryu enjoyed it too, from the opposite side. Luna all naked in his arms, kissing him fiercely, rubbing up on him.

Her tongue flashed over his and he met her, moaning into her mouth. Why did she do this to him? Of all the girls possible, Luna for fuck's sake. They'd hardly even done anything. Just kissing, mostly. And playing with her tits a bunch.

Sure she was naked now. Naked and loving up on him. But he was pretty sure it wasn't intentional, that she was just rolling with it. Like him, she probably didn't know what to do about it once this kiss was over.

"My towel fell off," Luna murmured, finally letting their lips separate.

"I noticed," Ryu said.

"Close your eyes."

"Why?"

"So you don't see me."

"I can feel you."

"I know. Just... close your eyes."

Ryu closed his eyes. It was hard to keep from peeking. Nearly impossible. He heard Luna scrambling, knew she wasn't covered yet, knew he could probably get away with a quick look, but he didn't.

"Ok, you can look."

Ryu opened his eyes. Luna had her towel back around her, looking somewhat modest and innocent again. Her flushed cheeks and wild eyes gave her away, as did the oh-so-recent memory of her body against him.

"You know I'm gonna see you naked sooner or later," Ryu said.

Luna blushed even redder. "Maybe."

"Definitely."

She bit her lip. "Jeez. You know I'm worked up already. Don't have to keep it up."

"I did notice," Ryu said. "Didn't think you'd use your kiss already."

"Grr, me either. Now I've got nothing left to look forward to all day. Thanks for that."

"Not my fault."

"It is, though. You're... you're ruining me."

"Oh?" Ryu raised an eyebrow.

"Making me lose control. No one does that to me so bad."

"Just needed the right guy maybe."

Luna crossed her arms and chewed her lip. "You?" she asked softly.

"I mean... not specifically. But maybe."

"You're gonna get such an ego on you. That you could do these things to me. Your sis-ter."

Ryu considered the point. "Well... what about you doing these things to me?"

"That's different. You're hornier anyway."

"Yeah, but... I've never felt like this."

Luna's heart beat harder in her chest. "Really?"

"Yeah. Really. Was it not obvious?"

Luna tossed her hair flippantly. "Well, you know, a boner's a boner."

"Not necessarily," Ryu said quietly. "And it's not all about the boner."

Luna squeezed her arms tighter around herself. Her tummy was so fluttery, and she was desperately trying not to tremble.

"Tryin' to sweet talk me now?" Luna asked.

"Nope. Just sayin'. I mean, I got what I was after already."

"Oh really? Just my boobs is all you want, huh?"

"And your kisses. And other stuff. I just don't really expect to get other stuff."

Luna felt herself shaking despite her best efforts. "Like what other stuff?"

Ryu felt his face heat up. "I can't say."

"You can."

"You're my sister."

"Doesn't seem to stop you."

Ryu stepped closer and put his hand under Luna's chin, lifting it slightly, gazing into her eyes.

"You're lucky I'm out of kisses," he said. "Or you'd be in trouble."

Luna let out a small whine. "You can kiss me."

"I'm all out."

"Nooo... maybe... maybe you can do one."

"I can't."

"Just... kissing my boobies doesn't count. Has to be my mouth."

Ryu smiled. "Is that the rule?"

"Yeah. Of course. We get one kiss a day. But you have to do it right."

Luna watched Ryu nervously. She didn't know what she was doing. Not really. Only that she needed his lips on hers again. She needed it so badly. And she wasn't sure Ryu would go for it. The rules were being stretched to breaking point. How long had it even lasted? A couple days? Brutal. How was it so hard to be good around her damn bro-ther?

"I better do it right, then," Ryu said after what felt like an eternity.

Luna squealed as Ryu gently pushed her back, his lips meeting hers mid-stride, then the two of them tumbled onto her bed. Technically their kiss came apart mid-fall, but neither counted that. They picked right back up lying together, Ryu on top, heavy and warm on top of her, comforting and sensual.

Luna ran her hands up Ryu's shirt. She wanted it off, but there was no way to remove it while they made out, and she wasn't giving that up for anything.

Her towel came undone as they felt each other up and wiggled around together. She let it be. If it fell off again, then it fell off, and that was fine.

Ryu was aware of Luna's towel falling open. First little flashes of her bare skin could be felt, then more and more. He waited patiently at first, but soon slipped a hand down to help her towel along. He cupped one of Luna's tits in his palm and caressed it lovingly, all the while locking lips and dancing tongues with his cute and mostly naked little sister.

"Don't stop," Luna begged.

"I think I have to," Ryu said regretfully. "I'm gonna cum."

"More," Luna insisted. "You can cum if you need to."

"On you?"

"... if it happens it happens."

"Dammit Luna."

Ryu kissed her more aggressively. Definitely breaking rules by now. Unquestionably. But he couldn't stop. Nor did Luna want him to. He could only imagine the look of disappointment and betrayal he'd get if he stopped kissing her now.

"Lemme get your shirt off," Luna hissed.

"You're really pushing this one kiss thing," Ryu said.

"... shush."

Luna was mildly annoyed at Ryu pointing that out. Mostly because it was totally true. The time it took to get his shirt off definitely meant they were starting another kiss after. But if he hadn't said it, it would be much easier to pretend otherwise.

The other notable concern, not that Luna minded, was that Ryu got a full glimpse of her as his shirt came off. At least down to her waist. His lips curled in a possessive smile as his eyes bounced down her body, then back up. Her towel wasn't even a consideration anymore as far as covering her.

"You're so naked," Ryu said.

"I know."

"With your brother."

"I knooowww."

"Seems bad."

"For who?"

Ryu shrugged. He didn't have an answer for that. It seemed all good to him, actually.

He kissed Luna again, molding his body to hers. He lay atop her, holding his weight off somewhat at first, but she happily accepted him and he settled fully along her length.

Luna couldn't have been more thrilled and aroused. With Ryu of all people. She was naked beneath him. It was crazy. But he kept kissing her, and feeling her tits, and grinding on her. She was lost to it. Just as happy and loved as could be.

"You've still got boxers on," Luna whispered.

"I'm aware."

"Should take 'em off."

"Then we'd both be naked."

Luna felt electricity inside, squirming at the excitement. "You say that like it's a bad thing."

"That'd be very close to having sex, Luna."

Luna whimpered and kissed Ryu deeply. "Well obviously we can't do that," she said.

"Obviously."

"But you need to cum. You don't want to make a mess."

"I'd make a mess on you in that case."

Luna's eyes fluttered closed and she struggled to breathe. "Yes," she said faintly. "You would."

Ryu grunted and thrust harder on his sister. He couldn't take it. This was too much. Too horny. Too crazy. But oh god he wanted it. He wanted to cum on Luna. To make that mess he'd threatened. And she only encouraged him. It was so bad.

Luna struggled with Ryu's boxers, tugging them down, feeling his cock suddenly slide against her. All slick with precum, and only getting more slippery as his precum smeared around on her skin.

Luna grabbed Ryu's butt and urged him on. He was going to cum. He was going to cum on her!

Ryu grunted and tensed, trying to hold back. He couldn't. Luna was too much. His own little sister. The way she just kept kissing him....

He wasn't sure he'd ever felt more desired in his life. No one had ever been quite so manic about kissing him, nor wanted him to cum so badly that they didn't care about the mess. Or actively sought it? Either way.

And he was right there with Luna. Wanting more of her. Wanting to give her what she wanted. Wanting to make her feel good.

But not sex. Fuck, not that. The temptation was there. Ryu kept his cock safely on Luna's tummy so as not to accidentally do anything they'd both regret. The implication being that they wouldn't regret what they were already doing.