Just One Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I really like kissing in front of them," Luna said.

"Mmhm."

"It makes us feel more... official."

"Sure. Plus they can't decide whether it's cute, or whether it's awkward as hell."

"I can't really decide either," Luna said. "So... fair enough, really."

Luna's panties were absolutely drenched. Ryu just kept rubbing her. Kept her turned on like crazy, and refused to actually make her cum.

Ryu knew exactly what he was doing. He rather enjoyed himself in the process too. It turned him on immensely to rub his sister's pussy while they sat together, and it amused him to pretend he didn't notice her cute whimpers or the way her eyes pleaded with him to get her off.

"You'd honestly just sit and do this to me all day, wouldn't you?" Luna accused.

Ryu smiled lazily at her. "Probably."

"What if I played with you for hours and never let you cum?"

"Don't threaten me with a good time." Ryu slid a finger inside Luna, making her gasp softly. "Are you not enjoying yourself."

"I love it," Luna said. "And I love you. And I am so super horny right now. That's what you do to me, you know. You make me horny. And you make me want to spend all my time with you."

"Good. Same."

"But Ryu, I don't think you understand the things you make me think about. Especially when you do stuff like this to me."

"Oh? Such as what?"

"Such as... bad things. Like what it would feel like to climb on top of you and... ride you."

Ryu hissed in a sharp breath. His eyes closed and a very inappropriate but highly enticing image manifested itself.

"You'd do that?" he asked.

"Of course not. You're my bro-ther. Duhhh."

Ryu's gaze flicked to where his hand was down Luna's panties. However, there was no trace of irony in Luna's statement or expression.

But oh god, what if she did? What if she did try to climb up on him? Ryu wouldn't stop her. He knew he wouldn't. He couldn't imagine actually trying to have sex with his little sister, but he also couldn't imagine saying no to it. It was a weird and confusing thing to realize, and he didn't quite know what to do with it.

"What if I just kept rubbing you?" Ryu asked.

Luna's eyes were dangerous. "You almost sound like you want me to get in your lap."

"You said you wouldn't do that. 'Cause I'm your brother and all."

"But it sounds like you want me to."

"Don't be silly. You're my sis-ter."

"Right."

"Right."

"Good."

"Good."

Luna leaned back. Basically as expected, Ryu kept right on toying with her pussy. She'd known he would, but he didn't seem to realize how much fire he was playing with. She wouldn't have sex with him. Obviously. But... fuck, she probably would though. Like if he just carried her to bed, laid her down, took their clothes off... she wouldn't say no. She couldn't imagine saying no. But she couldn't actually deliberately do it, right?

Except if he kept her so revved up for so long, what was a girl to do anyway? It would serve him right if she started stroking him instead, just casually, but unendingly. See how long before he needed to... to....

"Ryu?" Luna croaked in an uncertain voice.

"Hm?"

"I think we need to go to my room."

"Oh do you?"

"Yes. And I think you need to lick my pussy."

Ryu smiled in smug satisfaction. "Well if that's what you think...."

"You have to make me cum. It's gonna be bad if you don't."

"Unf. You do make a tempting offer."

"I'm serious!" Luna said.

"So am I," Ryu countered.

"You make me feel like we should have sex. And we definitely shouldn't."

Ryu looked at Luna, then slowly stood. He bent over her, tilted her chin, and kissed her possessively.

"I wouldn't say 'definitely'," he said quietly.

Luna shivered. "You wouldn't?" she squeaked.

"No. I wouldn't."

Ryu took Luna's hand and hauled her to her feet. He dragged her off to the house while she laughed and tried to adjust her pants one-handed so they didn't fall down on the way.

Rather embarrassingly, they knew their mad dash to Luna's room attracted parental attention on the way, but there was nothing to be done about that.

"Kinda awkward that they know what we're doing," Ryu said.

"They don't know," Luna said. "But... they probably have good guesses. And that might be worse."

"Might well be."

Ryu swung Luna into his arms, kissing her again, feeling her tremble against him. He let her fall onto her bed where she lay panting softly, big hopeful eyes fixed firmly on him.

"I gotta lick you, huh?" Ryu asked.

Luna bit her lip and nodded, eyes still fixed on her big brother.

Ryu felt the beautiful tingles and sense of desire that only Luna could produce in him that way. "Gotta do what I gotta do," he said softly, still gazing adoringly at her.

"That's right."

Ryu unwrapped Luna like she was a present just for him. He removed clothes slowly and bestowed kisses to new areas of skin revealed.

"Ryu? That feels really good, but you need to kiss my pussy," Luna said.

"I know. I'm getting there."

"Can you get there faster?"

"It's called foreplay, Luna."

"Yeah, and I appreciate it, but you're overdoing it."

"Only out of love."

"Well... can you love my pussy some then?"

"You don't like kisses?"

"Grrr, Ryu, you know I love your kisses. But if you don't--"

Ryu interrupted by kissing Luna full on the mouth, nipping ever so softly at her bottom lip, then sliding down her body before she could mount a counter attack. He spread her legs and positioned himself between them, face just above her pussy. Knowing what his sister wanted, he planted a kiss square on her soaked little slit.

Luna melted into her bed. Her needful tension dissolved rapidly as soft, brotherly kisses rained down on her horny, begging pussy.

"Yesss, Ryu."

"You like?"

"More pleeeaaase."

Ryu licked Luna, eating his little sister's pussy. No more teasing, no more anything other than pure sibling pleasure, wanting to make her cum now. Wanting her to cum hard.

Luna soared on blissful feelings and her brother's love. Her eyes rolled back and her toes curled. Her whole world narrowed to just Ryu's tongue on her. His sweet, sweet tongue.

Luna came for Ryu and all his licking and kisses and love. All the teasing and build up came out all at once in a furious explosion of body wrenching pleasure. She moaned and writhed and let the waves overwhelm her, then slowly leave her relaxed. She felt the happy after-tingles while Ryu softly kissed all around her pussy.

"Worth it?" Ryu asked.

"... yes, ok, worth it," Luna admitted. She stretched lazily. "You tease me like that again, I'm gonna make you lick me out after. Every time."

"That's fair."

"You'd probably just enjoy it."

"Well duh."

Ryu kept kissing Luna, around her pussy, up to her waist, down on her inner thighs. It wasn't that she needed another cum right away or anything. Nothing quite so direct as that. But as he kept kissing her, Luna knew she needed more... something.

Luna reached out and stroked Ryu's hair. He responded to the pets affectionately, nuzzling for more.

"Ryu?"

"Hm?"

"What if... we did a bad thing? But just once."

"We're kind of bad at doing things just once," Ryu said, kissing Luna's palm.

"I know. But maybe this time. Like, it'd be really bad for us to have sex and everything, but--"

"You want to have sex?"

Luna flinched her hand back. "I mean... I don't know. I just feel really good, and you're here, and I don't want you to go, and... I think I want more."

Ryu looked up at Luna, along the length of her body. She was so cute and vulnerable. He hadn't had any intention of leaving anyway. He didn't want to be apart any more than she did, but he hadn't actually considered taking that kind of leap.

On the other hand... how could they not? He was in his naked sister's bed with her, basking in the afterglow of making her cum. She needed him now, and he needed to be there for her. And he was so damn horny from playing with her and eating her pussy.

Ryu reached out and pulled Luna's hand back to him, giving her palm another soft kiss. "I could stay with you," he said. "Doesn't have to be sex."

Luna deflated a little. "It doesn't. Technically. That'd probably be smarter."

"But... we could. Just once."

Luna perked back up immediately. "Just once. Obviously. If you, maybe, want to do it?"

Ryu shivered at the way Luna looked at him. His little sister could so easily cause feelings in him like it was nothing. And she probably wasn't even doing it on purpose.

"How am I even gonna say no to you?" Ryu murmured.

Luna shrugged. "You shouldn't say no when it's important to me."

"That's true. And... god, I just really want this, actually."

"Well why didn't you say?"

"Because I didn't know for sure until you asked and looked at me like that."

Luna tilted her head. "Like what?"

"Like the same as you're doing now."

"I'm not doing anything weird."

"You are," Ryu insisted. "You're looking at me, and all I wanna do is stare in your eyes, and... and kiss you."

"Well you're allowed, if you want. I always want your kisses. I don't know how I ever thought just one was enough."

"We're really, really bad at doing just one," Ryu agreed.

He crawled slowly up Luna's warm, naked, trembling body. He kissed her firmly and passionately. He gave love to his sister the best way he knew how, though soon enough it would be in a whole new way.

"I gotta run to my room real quick," Ryu said reluctantly.

"Why?"

"Because... because we're gonna need a condom. And... either Mom or Dad left me some the other day. Just on my bed. Like... I don't know. It's weird, but kinda supportive I guess."

Luna smiled shyly. "You don't have to go to your room. They left some here too. I assumed they're both in on it."

Ryu giggled softly. "I'm glad they aren't mad at us, but goddamn are they a little too weirdly supportive."

"Hehe, right? But I guess maybe they just don't want you knocking me up accidentally."

Ryu made a shocked expression. "I wouldn't do that."

"Well you're gonna have sex with me, so...."

"Only 'cause you asked all unfairly, like I was gonna ever say no to that."

"You would have asked me sooner or later if I didn't first."

"You don't know that."

"Yes," Luna said firmly. "I do. But I guess I gotta do everything around here if we're ever gonna get anywhere."

Ryu snorted. "You're such a little shit."

"Fine thing to say to your sister right before you bang her."

"I am most definitely not banging my sister. It's... love. I'm loving my sister."

"With your dick?"

"... technically yes."

"Mmhm."

"Unless you don't want to anymo--"

Luna caught Ryu by surprise and flipped him over. She got on top of him and pinned him down. She held him down long enough to make sure he wasn't going to try and wriggle free.

Honestly, though, being pinned down by his horny, naked, loving sister was not a situation Ryu had any thought of escaping. The determination in her eyes combined with her sexy nude body on top of him made him feel like staying put and being a good boy was the best possible decision.

"You should pin me down more often," Ryu said. "It's pretty hot."

Luna flushed and sat up, sitting nakedly on her brother and watching his eyes travel up her body. "Only 'cause I'm naked. You think everything's hot when I'm naked."

"... well it is. But I kinda like you taking what you want too."

"Maybe I'll just do that then."

Luna started working on undressing Ryu. He bemusedly let her do it, somewhat helping her get his clothes off but not actively doing it for her.

Luna quite enjoyed getting to unwrap her big brother for her own perverse desires. The reciprocal of the rush she got when he unwrapped her.

Luna then took the time to show Ryu some physical adoration. Nuzzling and kissing his chest, running her hands over him, slowly moving down between his legs and sucking on his balls. She mostly just teased his cock some, not really giving it proper attention but making sure he was all primed.

The amount of precum he leaked was dangerous and addictive. Luna felt she could get lost in flicking her tongue over the head of his cock, cleaning him up, then making him produce more with her naughty, sisterly teasing.

"Luna?" Ryu said.

"M'busy."

"I know. Just... I really want to have sex with you, though."

Luna's heart beat harder. She felt tingles in her tummy, and in her pussy. Who was she kidding anyway? She couldn't resist any much longer than she already had.

"With me?" she asked in a small voice, even though the answer was so very obvious.

"Of course with you," Ryu said, reaching out for Luna's cheek and smiling at her.

Luna nodded. "Just once," she whispered.

Looking into her eyes, Ryu shook his head. He was melting for her. Feeling an intense love for his little sister that defied all reason. "I'm never going to be able to do it just once. And not even just because we're really bad at it."

"Good," Luna said, kissing Ryu's palm just like he'd done to her earlier. "It didn't seem feasible to me either."

Luna crawled up, purposefully dragging her breasts over Ryu's face, and stretched to reach her dresser from atop him. She located a condom by touch, squealing a bit as Ryu took advantage and kissed her nipple.

Luna sat back and carefully unwrapped the condom. Her fingers shook, making the process so much trickier. Her tongue poked out the corner of her mouth rather cutely as she concentrated and tried not to tremble. She straddled Ryu, sitting upright atop him, and slowly rolled the condom down his shaft.

"God that's hot," Ryu breathed.

Luna's eyes flicked up and she tilted her head. "What?"

"You. Like that. So hot."

"Shut up. It's just... it's a condom."

"Yeah, but what it means. And how much you're focusing on it. And just... being you."

"Without clothes on, you mean?"

Ryu snickered. "Yeah, that helps."

He ran his hands up Luna's thighs, staying out of her way while she secured the condom, but wanting her so badly that it was near-impossible to behave himself. She was so cute and determined, and he could feel how wet her pussy was from her sitting directly on top of him.

"How's that feel?" Luna asked softly, her fingers lightly stroking the condom over Ryu's erection.

"Ok," Ryu said. "It'll feel better soon."

"You've got a one track mind all of a sudden."

"If you were seeing what I'm seeing, you would too."

Luna pushed some of her hair back shyly, but still let Ryu stare at her. She made quite an image of a horny, loving little sister.

"I kind of am seeing what you are," she said softly. "But... reversed."

"And what are you thinking?" Ryu asked, just as softly.

"Whether I actually dare climb on."

"And?"

"And I think I do dare."

"Well it'd be a waste of effort if you didn't."

Luna's lips twitched in a crooked smirk. "Wouldn't want that."

Luna nervously lifted her hips. It was kind of scary, but so very exciting. Her nerves danced in anticipation. She paused uncertainly just above the tip of her brother's cock, but looking into Ryu's eyes she knew she was safe, and that she needed to keep going. She'd be so disappointed in herself if she didn't.

It felt like a final barrier. One last thing that was desperately needed. The scary part was how definitive it was, and how it might shape their relationship afterward. But it was also a case of their relationship leading them here, and maybe it wouldn't shape anything so much as it would confirm what they both already knew.

"Ryu?" Luna said, voice cracking slightly.

"Luna?"

"Would you... hold me?"

Ryu gazed up at Luna, looking suddenly very delicate, even as she held herself just above him. She was ready to take him, to lower herself onto his cock. But in that moment she was so vulnerable. He understood it. He was about as emotionally open as he ever could be for his little sister, wanting to be close, and not just because he was horny. Even if all they did was cuddle the rest of the day, it would be the most perfect thing in the world.

Ryu reached up and put his hands on Luna's waist, holding her as firmly as he could from an awkward position.

"I got you," he said.

Luna nodded, thankful eyes smiling at him. Her jaw set in determination again, and she grabbed Ryu's cock to slowly take it inside her.

Both siblings were dead silent for a moment, other than involuntary gasps from both sides.

"You're in me," Luna whispered reverently.

"I'm in you," Ryu confirmed, watching in awe as Luna's little pussy slowly swallowed him.

His cock disappeared inside one little bit at a time, until Luna found herself sitting atop him once more, this time very filled up in the process.

"Oh wow," Luna said. "My brother...."

"Is it ok?" Ryu asked, running hands up her sides.

Luna smiled, awkwardly swiping at a stray tear from the corner of her eye. "Do you really have to ask?"

"Are you crying?"

"Only a little. In a good way."

Ryu reached even higher up and wiped the corner of Luna's other eye for her, his thumb coming back wet.

"As long as it's a good way," Ryu said.

"Trust me. It is."

Ryu struggled to contain his own emotions. Just watching Luna, having taken his cock, now sitting there looking so happy and overwhelmed. He didn't want to cry, exactly, but he felt he needed to do something to relieve the excited turmoil within his body.

Luna rocked back and forth on Ryu, enjoying how it felt to have him inside her. The feelings remained overwhelming, threatening to spill more tears, but she had her beloved brother gazing adoringly at her and caressing her. It was all so perfect.

"I'm gonna make you cum," Luna said.

"You don't have to worry about. It'll just happen."

"It will, won't it?" Luna shrugged. "But it's what I want to do."

"I... kind of just want to stay like this," Ryu admitted.

"What, inside your sis-ter?"

"Just... with you. In you or next to you or whatever. You make me feel things, Luna. Good things. And nothing else has ever come close."

"... shut up, you'll make me cry more."

"I thought it was in a good way," Ryu teased gently.

"It is," Luna said. "But... it'd be embarrassing getting too emotional while I'm trying to ride you."

"Ah. Fair enough."

Luna wiggled around more on Ryu's cock. She rested her hands on his chest, bracing herself and getting more freedom to move her hips. She encouraged his touches, any way at all he wanted to feel or caress her.

It was a slow, sensual affair. Luna wanted to make Ryu cum, to make him feel good, but she didn't want to rush it. Really, she didn't want it to end. His words about just wanting to be close with her, to just feel unique things that only she could make him experience, rang in her head. She knew what he meant. It was the same for her.

Ryu was in heaven. Pure bliss. Luna felt good, sure, but more than that the sheer affection she showed and the desire to keep him in that state made it so much better. The sisterly love combined with some very fun and very unsiblinglike activities.

"Ah, don't rub my clit like that," Luna moaned.

Ryu, having been freely running his hands all over Luna, didn't stop gently rubbing her just above where his cock disappeared inside her.

"Why not?" he asked.

"You'll make me cum."

"Oh. Good."

"Nooo, I wanna make you cum!"

"We can do both."

"But...."

Luna whimpered. Her movements became less focused the more Ryu rubbed her. He hadn't really meant to go after her clit like that, but the way she was reacting made it unreasonable to stop. Making his sister feel good was all too addictive.

When Luna got too out of it, Ryu tenderly rolled over on top of her. She happily wrapped her legs and arms around him, entwining together and purring as he thrust lovingly in and out of her pussy.