Just One Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can cum," Luna said in a surprisingly gentle voice. "It's ok."

"Luna...."

"It's ok," she repeated, then kissed him again, going deep with her tongue right away.

Ryu was right there anyway. Whether she'd said anything or not. Since she had once again encouraged him, he was done.

Ryu took solace and comfort in Luna's mouth as pleasure welled inside him, intense and almost painful, but releasing in such a rush of ecstasy as to be overwhelming. The constant reminder throughout that it was Luna he was cumming on. That she had halfway made him do it.

And it was such a mess. Ryu could feel it all over the both of them. A shared, slick, sticky disaster. Damn it felt good though.

"You came on me," Luna cooed.

"You knew that was going to happen."

"I did."

"So now what?"

Luna shrugged. "I dunno."

"I can't get up."

"Why not?"

"... you're naked."

"Right. Well... that's fine."

"You didn't want me to see you like that," Ryu pointed out.

"You got cum all over me. I think we might be past that."

"Oh."

Ryu sat up. His and Luna's tummies were indeed quite messy. His eyes were only for Luna, though. Her shy, beaming smile, impish eyes, perfect, perky breasts, and her cute, slippery tummy that led to forbidden areas as his gaze followed it downward. Areas he couldn't actually see while still straddling her, but could well imagine.

Luna didn't let that stop her. Once Ryu was upright, she sneaked a hand under him and rubbed her pussy while her brother still sat atop her.

Luna bit her lip and fingered herself, feeling her own touch all the more intently for Ryu's proximity and gaze. And, indeed, her first full body look at him without clothes on. It was intense and electric, so unreal and dream-like.

"Ryu?"

"Hm?"

"This is ok, right?"

Ryu cocked his head. "Little late to be asking that, isn't it? You kinda told me it was."

"I know. But just... your turn to tell me, ok?"

Ryu nodded slowly. "It's ok, Luna. It's all ok."

Luna smiled at the reassurance, letting her eyes half-close and her gaze soften, still locked firmly on to Ryu. "Thanks."

"You do things to me, Luna," Ryu said, lazily running his fingers up her soft skin, deftly avoiding cummy swathes.

"Oh?"

"I don't quite know what to make of that."

"You're supposed to be telling me it's ok!"

"It is," Ryu said soothingly. "It's me and you."

"Yeah," Luna breathed. "Me and you. That's right." She eyed Ryu cautiously, needing more from him, but not sure if she dared take things further. How could she dare? And yet, how could she not? "I love you," she said, trembling, feeling butterflies inside, fighting a painful need in her clit.

"Yeah. Me too, Luna."

"No, I mean, I think I love you, Ryu."

"Like...."

"Like how the fuck am I supposed to find anyone else like you? Like... like why can't I love my brother anyway? Who made that rule?"

Ryu felt himself shaking, very much the same as Luna. He hardly dared touch her, knowing he'd give away some feelings in doing so. But he couldn't bear not to touch her.

"I don't know," he said. "I don't have any answers at all for you right now."

"Jeez. And after you already cummed on me, even. Horny again already?"

"I don't think it's about being horny, Luna. I mean... parts of it are. Obviously."

"Obviously," Luna agreed, still rubbing her pussy.

"Just, like... you confuse me. You know that, don't you? You've been turning some things in my life all upside down."

"You started it."

Ryu grinned crookedly. "I guess that's true. Then... maybe this started a ways back. I don't know when."

"Me either," Luna said. "I can't imagine when I ever would have had feelings like this, but... it's so easy to just let them happen."

"It really is."

"I love you, Ryu." Luna smiled. "It feels so good just to say it."

"Goddamn, Luna. I... I love you too."

Luna whimpered and threw her head back, trying desperately to keep some order to the way she was rubbing herself. She could cum. Just a little more....

"Again."

"What?"

"Say it again! Please?"

Ryu leaned down, knowing full well what he was doing, but unable to help himself. "I love you," he repeated, then kissed Luna softly, tenderly, lovingly on the lips. Showing affection both physically and verbally. His brotherly love for her.

Luna came. The most perfect cum she could imagine. Well... almost. Perfect enough.

Ryu's touch, his kiss, his love. Her poor little pussy exploded in happy pleasure, making almost as much mess of her sheets as Ryu had of her tummy. Her legs tensed and shook and her toes curled. She moaned and clung to Ryu, needing his mouth on hers for as long as possible. Needing something to hold on to while she drowned in her own physical pleasure and a storm of emotional connection and adoration.

Too much. Way too much all at once. But so very perfect.

Her perfect big brother. Who could have suspected?

****

"You know, we should clean up at some point," Ryu said.

"I know," Luna said. "But I want to just lie here."

"That's all we've been doing for... how long has it been?"

"No idea."

"I think I'm super late for work."

"Probably."

"You don't care at all, do you?" Ryu accused.

"Nope," Luna said.

"Ah. Well... me either, actually. Though I should probably shoot a text and hope I'm not in massive trouble over it."

"Probably."

"... you're not gonna let me go, are you?"

"Not without a fight."

"'K."

Luna sighed happily as Ryu failed to move. "You know I just showered and everything. Now I have to clean up again."

"In comparison, I think mine's a bigger bother."

"Wasn't a competition."

"Just saying."

****

Ryu and Luna didn't make much progress on figuring things out for a few days. Which was fine with them, really. They probably needed to make some decisions, but it was so much easier and more fun just not to.

Ryu found his days obsessed with Luna, and she right back at him. The sort of obsession that comes of seeing each other naked, and cumming, and lots and lots of kisses. More than that, though, even just regular time spent together had new meaning. New, beautiful, deeper meaning.

"What's going on with the two of you anyway?" Will asked one day.

Ryu startled and tried not to panic at his father's question. "What?"

"You and Luna," Will said. "We knew your sister was seeing someone she didn't want us to know about, but now the two of you are acting all secretive and happy."

"Hush, darling," Adrianna said. "You shouldn't just give away Luna's secrets like that. She talked to us in confidence."

"I'm not giving anything away," Will protested. "They'd tell each other stuff way before they'd tell their poor old parents. Ryu probably knows who Luna's seeing, don't you?"

"I'm uncomfortable with this," Ryu said honestly.

"Don't worry about your father, dear," Adrianna said, rolling her eyes. "Luna's on a journey of some kind. And maybe it's a good idea and maybe it isn't, but that's not for us to decide for her."

"Oh," Ryu said. "Well... good, then."

"It's infuriating not to know," Adrianna admitted. "But we're going to respect her privacy, aren't we?" she asked, looking meaningfully at Will.

"Yeah, yeah. Privacy," Will grumbled. "Overrated!"

"You don't think so when its ours we're talking about," Adrianna said with a sly smirk.

Ryu's eyes flashed. "Please tell me that wasn't a hint of something I don't want to know about."

"Ok," Adrianna said. "I won't tell you."

"Aaannnd I'm out," Ryu said. "I'd say this exchange was fun, but...."

"Urgh, you always ruin my interrogations," Will said as Ryu retreated.

"Darling, you shouldn't be interrogating our children."

"Well if they wouldn't keep secrets...."

"It's what children do, I think you'll find. Very healthy for their development."

"Then I'm helping them hone that development."

"Yes, darling, of course you are."

Ryu shook his head as he got safely out of earshot. His parents were cool, generally, but with a knack for being absolutely mortifying when they so chose. Often not for reasons they'd ever consider.

How red had he gotten during that brief talk anyway? Hopefully not bad enough to give anything away. He and Luna needed to be more careful, it seemed. And yet....

Ryu sighed wistfully just thinking about Luna. How could they be more careful? They were doing all the could to be sneaky while still getting their time together they so desperately needed.

It just wasn't fair how complicated loving his sister was.

****

"I don't think we need to worry," Luna said.

"Oh you don't?"

"Nope."

"So even though Mom and Dad fully know we're both seeing someone--"

"They suspect," Luna corrected. "They don't actually know anything."

"Leaving that aside for the moment... we also spend a lot of time in compromising positions. We could be caught at basically any time."

Luna frowned. "How do you mean?"

"I mean we're sitting outside, and you're in my lap again with your shirt up over your boobs and keep teasing me like you're going to kiss me."

Luna grinned. "Well it's one of my favs. And not just because I could use a little tanning on my boobs."

"I am aware. I love it too."

"You love my boobies," Luna corrected.

"I do," Ryu said. "And I love you. Possibly in that order, as you pointed out."

"Hey! No, I never... you have to love me first, then my boobies. In that order."

"I shall do so, then."

"Good."

Ryu took the time to kiss Luna's tits, trailing kisses across them with all due brotherly care.

"I'm right there with you," Ryu said. "Don't get me wrong. I don't want to stop anything we're doing. Just... how do we not get caught?"

"You think I know?"

"No. I'm just asking."

Luna tangled her fingers in Ryu's hair and encouraged his face back to her chest. She sighed happily as he kissed her tits some more.

"Ok, so like, if we had to... we could stop with the inappropriate stuff," Luna said.

"Uh...."

"Just if we had to, I said. Not that I want to. But... I don't know, Ryu, you make me happy. I want the sexy stuff, but it's not as important as you are."

"Luna...."

"... I didn't say you had to stop kissing me."

Ryu grinned wickedly, looking up at Luna, abandoning her tits for the moment. He went for a proper kiss instead, caressing her lips with his, starting tender and affectionate. He went deeper, sought out her tongue, poured his love into her.

The kiss, as often happened between them, lasted as long as their breath held out.

"Well, that's my one for the day," Ryu said.

Luna squirmed in his lap. "Remind me why we're still doing that? It's not like we even stick to it most of the time."

"Because that's the rule. One kiss a day."

"I don't think I like that rule anymore."

"Gotta have rules. Where would we be otherwise?"

Luna pouted. "But I already used my kiss today."

"I know."

"What am I gonna do, wait 'til tomorrow?"

"Seems unlikely, doesn't it?"

"Maybe... maybe I just find something else to kiss."

Ryu groaned at the look in his sister's eye. The fact that only kisses on the mouth counted, as per their increasingly stretched rule, forced them to be inventive. Which was, honestly, one of the best reasons for even pretending to stick to their 'one kiss.'

Luna did, indeed, get inventive with it. She kissed all along Ryu's neck and collarbone, up to his ears, then down his chest. She took his shirt off to make things easier, then started undoing his pants as well when she got low enough.

"Where you goin', Luna?"

"You'll find out," Luna teased.

"... is it in my pants?"

"Maaayyybe."

"I only ask because you seem to be trying to get in pants, is all."

Luna nodded. "And if you'd just help out for a second, I'd have them off already."

"Remember what I said about compromising positions?"

Luna waved Ryu's concern away. "You worry too much."

"I don't. Usually you worry more. Just... I don't know, Mom and Dad are onto us. Kinda. I really don't need them finding out about this."

Luna looked up at her brother from her knees, beaming as she got his pants down and his cock freed. She stared up at him as she took a gentle hold of his erection, leaned in, and gave the softest of kisses right underneath the head.

Ryu groaned and his cock twitched in Luna's hand. "That's where you wanted to kiss, huh?"

Luna nodded. "Mmhm!"

"... well you can do that some more if you like."

"What makes you think I didn't just want one?"

"That wouldn't be nice."

"I mean... really I should put your penis away before we get caught."

"Lunaaa."

"Yes?"

"Play nice."

"Sooo... you want another kiss?"

"Yes please."

Luna nodded and kissed Ryu's cock again, just down from the first one. Again, she gave him only one, then just looked at him, still holding and gently teasing his shaft with her fingers.

"Are you going to make me keep asking?" Ryu asked.

"Depends. Do you want your sis-ter to keep kissing your penis?"

"Unf. Goddamn, Luna. Seriously."

Luna quite enjoyed being able to drive her brother crazy like this. She was getting really good at it, she felt.

Ryu quite enjoyed it too, for that matter. Enjoyed it enough to put thoughts of their parents aside and have eyes only for Luna, kneeling before him, looking a perfect mix of falsely innocent, coy, and deviant. A look his little sister shouldn't be able to pull off so well.

Luna leaned in like she was going to kiss him again, then flirted away, so close that he could feel her breath on his sensitive skin, but not close enough to touch.

"Seriously," Ryu repeated.

"Yeah, seriously," Luna said. "What do you want? You gotta tell me."

"The same thing I want all day, every damn day. More kisses from my little sister."

Luna whimpered softly at hearing Ryu say it out loud. She had to reward him with another naughty kiss for that. Had to. Then another one.

Ryu sighed happily as Luna showered his cock with kisses. He tousled her hair adoringly as she kissed all over. All along his shaft, the head, and down to his balls even. All the illicit attention a boy could ask for.

"Creativity is good sometimes," Ryu murmured.

"Like when it gets my mouth on your dick?" Luna asked.

"Yeah. Kinda like then."

"That's a baaaddd big brother."

Ryu bit his lip and declined to argue that, in fact, Luna was the one kissing his cock all over. It seemed counter-productive.

Luna enjoyed the control she had over Ryu, while also making him feel good. Just kneeling in front of him, giving him her most sultry little sister eyes, and smothering his cock with kisses. It was fun and effective, and made Ryu twitch and leak precum all over.

A lovely way to while away a late sunny afternoon into the evening. The question was how long she could go before Ryu demanded more of her. Or, indeed, before she felt a need to do more than just kisses.

Ryu got wiggly in his seat. Luna's teasing was getting to him, in the very best possible way. And the way she kept looking at him, even through all those kisses....

She couldn't maintain eye contact for every angle. Not at all. But boy was she doing her best.

There were ways a brother never expected his sister to look at him, and Luna had been getting very good at those exact ways lately.

"Lunaaa...."

"Hm?"

"Can you... maybe suck me a little?"

Luna gasped. "You want me to suck my brother's pe-nis? That sounds baaaddd."

Ryu groaned. "You're killing me, Luna."

"Kisses are one thing, but sucking? I mean--"

"Absolutely killing me. This act of yours--"

"You love this act of mine," Luna said, grinning devilishly as she gave Ryu another tactical kiss on the tip of his cock.

"... true. But... please? I'll kiss your pussy for you."

Luna closed her eyes and let a delightful shiver run through her at the brotherly promise. "Hard to say no to that," she admitted softly.

Luna kept kissing Ryu, but started sucking on him a bit instead of pulling away immediately. She let her sucking get longer and harder, still teasing her big brother as only a little sister could. Eventually she gave him what he actually really wanted, and took him in her mouth.

Ryu moaned in the sexiest way for her as she bobbed her head on his cock, working him deep. He had such an amazing flavour from all the copious precum.

Ryu was putty for Luna. She played him so exquisitely, building him up, making him helpless. He sent affection back, stroking her hair, meeting her eyes when she looked up at him. He felt such a mix of love and lust for his little sister. The sorts of things that he should never have felt, but were becoming all too common. But it all felt so right, though.

"Luna?"

"Hm?"

"I'm gonna cum."

Luna's nostrils flared and she sucked Ryu a little harder, working him toward completion.

"Where do you want me to cum?" Ryu asked.

Luna's eyes rolled back for a moment, and she just kept aggressively sucking. Soon enough she wouldn't have a choice.

But Luna knew where she wanted it already. She just didn't want to take her mouth off her brother long enough to tell him.

As soon as Ryu started cumming, Luna pulled her head back and aimed at her tits. Getting them all covered. Just the way she knew Ryu would find exceedingly hot, and would do such wonderful things for her already well soaked pussy too.

Luna got a bit of a taste of Ryu's cum before she pulled off, and she left it on her tongue until he was all drained.

Ryu experienced the tingles and surges of pleasure that came with orgasm, plus all the added benefits of Luna doing it. It was more intense, for sure, from Luna's lips and tongue at first, trailing away to her soft, sisterly fingers pumping him dry. The after-effect of seeing her douse her own tits in his messy cum was a lovely bonus.

Luna nuzzled Ryu's cock after and gave it a few more small kisses until he couldn't take it.

"Ok, ok, I surrender," Ryu said.

"Oh good," Luna said. "'Cause you owe me some kisses."

"On your pussy."

"On my pussy. Obviously. Already kissed me properly. Can't do that any more."

"No. That would be bad."

"Exactly."

Ryu and Luna switched places, including Luna ditching her bottoms in the process.

Luna was nearly naked now, same as her brother, and the sun felt good on her exposed skin. She was getting a real taste for nudity outdoors. Something she wouldn't have expected of herself. Then again, until she and Ryu started messing around, there was no way she would have dared take her clothes off in front of him like this.

Luna tensed with anticipation as Ryu knelt between her legs and gently pushed them wider apart. She drew in a breath as she watched him get closer and closer, then shivered and made an embarrassing little squeak as he actually kissed her pussy.

"Again!" she commanded.

"Really? More than--"

"Again!"

Ryu grinned and kissed Luna's pussy again. He started slow, but was soon showering her with naughty kisses. Once he had her taste, he couldn't stop. His kisses got deeper, using plenty of tongue, becoming more licking than anything else.

"Lick meee," Luna insisted.

"I am."

"S'niiice."

Luna cooed and encouraged Ryu, loving every second of his oral attention. He could make her feel so damn good. Just by being her brother. And especially while doing unbrotherly type things.

Ryu kissed and licked Luna to orgasm. He made her cum in that delightfully cute way that he loved. She moaned his name and caressed his hair, even squeezing his head between her thighs as she came.

Ryu gave her soft, slow kisses as she released him. Bringing her down gently and with all due adoration.

"I love how you kiss me," Luna whispered.

"Proper kisses, or...."

"Both. Obviously both."

"Too bad I have no more proper kisses for you."

"I know. It's not fair. I--"