Just One Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder to rub me though, isn't it?" Luna whispered.

Ryu nodded, hand now trapped more awkwardly between them than before. "Kinda. I'll manage."

"I'm sure you will."

Luna kissed Ryu, losing herself in him even as she got closer and closer to cumming again. She wanted him to cum. Wanted him to have that pleasure, but another orgasm on the way couldn't hurt. Especially if that's what her brother wanted. Anything for him.

Luna whimpered and felt more tears welling up as she came again. This time with Ryu deep inside her, and his fingers awkwardly fumbling at her clit as he tried to juggle too many things all at once.

"There it is," Ryu hissed in satisfaction.

He kissed Luna, reveling in the feeling of her tensing and shaking. Her pussy tightened and released on his cock, her body losing some control through it all.

Luna giggled as Ryu moved from her lips to kiss away some fresh tears from her cheeks.

"Ok, you got me," Luna murmured happily. "Now your turn. Cum in me."

"... you mean in the condom?"

"Well, yeah, but still kinda in me. Just without the mess."

Ryu snickered. "You're baaaddd."

"What, you're only just now noticing?"

"That's a good point." Ryu kissed Luna some more. "I am gonna cum."

Luna nodded, eyes wide and excited. "Good."

He didn't hurry though. Luna thought it might be quick, but Ryu didn't really speed up any. He just kept tenderly loving her. Going slow and deep, and so very gentle.

It was so nice. Luna could have been happy for it to go on for hours, if only for the excuse to be so close and intimate with her brother. But she wanted him to cum. He needed to feel good too. It just wasn't right if he didn't.

She really didn't have to concern herself. Ryu was going to cum. It was inevitable. He only wanted to savour the moment as long as he could before then. Truly enjoy his precious sister for as long as they both could take it.

The love he felt for her mixed with an insane level of horniness in a beautiful, intense melding of emotion. He imagined a deeper and deeper connection with Luna all the time, which seemed paradoxical as he really wasn't convinced her could love her any more than he already did.

Ryu had never cum so hard as he did in Luna this time. After all that build up and love and need, he was absolutely engulfed in the pleasure of it, of the total release.

Luna purred loudly, just as happy for him to finish as he was. She kissed and stroked him, taking over while he was temporarily unable to process reality. She held and caressed him, and brought him slowly back into focus.

"There you go," Luna whispered. "Good boy."

Ryu snorted weakly. "I just came, is all."

"Mmhm. Like you were supposed to."

Ryu shrugged and decided not to argue the point. He rested atop Luna, who was happy to have him all close and snuggly, and didn't mind being squished a little. It was a loving, comforting weight.

"I already know just once isn't going to cut it," Luna murmured.

"Pff, yeah, we knew that going in."

"I know. Just saying."

Ryu grinned, but was interrupted before he could say anything more. A knock came at the door, then their mother's voice.

"Don't stay in there all evening, you two! Wouldn't want you having too much fun!"

Ryu and Luna both groaned.

"Mooommm!" Luna yelled back. "Jeez!" More quietly, just for Ryu, she murmured, "So embarrassing."

"God, I know," Ryu complained.

"I mean, supportive is nice, but...."

"Yeah. Some boundaries maybe."

"You two want to watch a movie?" Adrianna called in again, seemingly undeterred.

"Mom, please!" Ryu called back. "You're ruining the moment!"

All the siblings heard was some far-too-amused chuckling, but at least Adrianna left afterward and let them be.

"We're gonna have to go back out there," Ryu said.

"I know," Luna said.

"And they're gonna know."

"Suspect. They can only suspect."

"Right, well... as long as I have you with me, I guess it's fine."

Luna nodded seriously. "I can be your emotional support sister."

"Yeah. I bet you can."

"... more kisses first though."

"Naturally."

****

Luna and Ryu sat on the back deck, chairs close up together for as much cuddling as they could get.

"Whatever happened to drinking in the backyard anyway?" Luna mused, casually holding Ryu's hand and running her thumb back and forth over his fingers.

"Nothing happened to it."

"You don't do it anymore."

"Oh. That. Well... I dunno. I'd rather just hang out with you, I guess."

"Ah, good. I'm a cure for alcoholism. I knew I had powers."

Ryu snorted. "That's... not at all the case. But you do make me happy."

Luna struggled to think of a witty retort when she was all warm and tingly inside. Making her brother happy was all she really wanted most of the time. And he made her so damn happy too. It was a beautiful thing.

"We're almost out of condoms again," Luna said instead.

"We do seem to be going through them, huh?"

"Can you pick us up more?"

"We could always ask our parents. They'd love--"

"Ew, Ryu! Don't even joke. They already... grrr, they already know way too much. I don't need them knowing how often we do... stuff."

Ryu smirked. "I was joking, Luna. Obviously I'm not gonna ask them."

"Ask us what?" Will asked, coming around the corner of the house.

Luna tightened up in her chair, though still held possessively on to Ryu's hand. "Nothing! Are you and Mom stalking us now or what? You're always listening."

"We live here, my darling," Will said easily.

"Yeah, well, still though."

"I think they needed more condoms," Adrianna said, coming slightly behind Will. "It's good they're being safe."

Luna let go of Ryu and buried her face in her hands. She could feel her face going bright red. "Ok, I'ma just curl up and die if that's ok with everyone."

Ryu was amused by his sister, but also just about as mortified as she was too, so he didn't get to enjoy her embarrassment.

"I don't suppose you guys could be a little less supportive every now and then, could you?" Ryu asked.

"Well," Will said thoughtfully. "I'd tell you you're bad kids and send you to your rooms, but...."

Adrianna snickered. "Hard enough getting them out of each other's rooms as it is."

"Aaannnd I'm out," Ryu said. His face felt as warm as Luna's looked. "Come on," he said, taking Luna's hand and hauling her up.

Luna followed eagerly along with Ryu, happy to escape the torment of loving parents.

"Remember dinner's soon," Adrianna called after them. "Don't get too crazy."

Luna meeped and clung closer to her brother. "They aren't going to cut it out, are they?"

"Not likely."

"... I mean, it's kind of terrible, but also... I weirdly think I love them for it."

"Yeah. Me too. We could have done a lot worse for parents."

"Mmhm." Luna squeezed Ryu's hand. "You know, I kind of asked them about building a new bed frame. A bigger one. Like how hard it would be, and how much wood it would take and everything."

"You did what?"

"You know. For us. To share."

"No, I got that. I mean... no wonder they've been insufferable lately."

Luna shrugged shyly. "I know. My fault. But I thought maybe... we could build a new bed together. With some help, obviously. You know, if you wanted--"

Ryu pressed Luna up against the wall, not even making it to their rooms first. He kissed her fiercely, cradling her cheek in his hand.

"That sounds amazing," he said.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. We're gonna have to deal with their oh-so-witty comments, though. You know that, right?"

"So what's new?"

"Ha, right." Ryu looked deep into Luna's eyes. "I love you, you know."

Luna's heart pounded. Ryu could do things like that to her with so very little effort. "I know. I love you too."

"Wanna maybe be late for dinner?"

"With you? Always."