Just One More

Story Info
Lilly gets her first tattoo and something else.
1.6k words
4.38
6.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly was a sweetheart. One of those innocent girls that didn't fuck or party in school. She had one of those sweet innocent faces too. There was more to it than that. She WANTED to be bad, to step out of line, but she didn't want to ever get in trouble. She was a dream for Dan.

Lilly would watch porn, probably as much as or even more than her guy friends. She would watch tattooed badass women suck the fuck out of some gorgeous cocks. She wished she could be that cool one day. For now, she lived vicariously through the other women that didn't seem thankful to get stuffed by stallions like those men. So much envy. So unfair.

She wanted to be covered in tattoos. So badly. There were so many decisions though, and so many options. Maybe if she just picked something small. Just to see how it felt. See if she liked it.

North Anchor was a newer shop. A collaborative with four artists that had been tirelessly injecting ink into the dermis of many different walks and types. They were open today.

Lilly called the number that came up on her web search. Surely they wouldn't get her in so soon. She'd be clear of her impulse.

"Hey thanks for calling North Anchor Tattoo. This is Danny."

Well.. Showtime.

"Um. Hi. Uhh..." This was happening. "My name is Lilly, I haven't gotten a tattoo before but I wanted to know if you guys had time for something small today? Like do you do walk-ins or do I need an appointment?"

"We might be able to get you in. What do you want done?"

Her heart leapt. "Uhh just a small black heart. Like on my wrist or something."

Dan paused a moment on the other end. "I can get you in on my books actually. I'll make sure you like the placement and look before it's permanent. Can you get here by 12:45? I can have you wrapped up in about an hour, so 1:00 to 2:00?"

"Yeah, I can make it!"

"Great. See you then! Make sure you bring ID"

"Got it! Thanks Dan."

This was happening. She had 20 minutes to get there. What the fuck was she thinking?!

Lilly pulled in the parking lot and took her last puffs of a stale Marlboro. At this point she had turned her critical mind off and succumbed to the flow. She was so nervous. This was just another tattoo for the artist, but to her it was an unknowing act of almost cosmic submission. What will be, will be.

The neon sign had a faint glow under the already dark and overcast autumn sky. The words North Anchor Tattoo with a bright star gleaming behind an outlined anchor. Artsy.

Lilly pulled open the old metal-framed glass door and stepped inside onto the black and white tile. The walls were a soft burgundy, lined with various classic drawings, and complemented by photos of previous clients. A few red vinyl couches lined the lobby across from the glass counter. Other than herself, the lobby was empty. She found a spot on a couch across from a red-lit hallway and pulled out her phone. She had recently found a new audiobook on the art of BDSM. Lilly had always thought herself more of a dominant, but this book had some interesting points to the contrary.

Of course right as she had her earbuds in and was about to hit "play" a figure appeared in her periphery. Lilly looked up to a warm smile and piercing green eyes. The guy had on a tight grey tee to reveal full sleeves on both perfectly built arms. Lilly promptly Pulled out her buds before standing.

"Hey, you must be 'black heart Lilly' that just called. I'm Dan." He kept the smile while stuffing his hands in his Jean pockets.

"Yeah, that's me! First one, I'm a little nervous." She then let out a small chuckle as if the statement weren't enough.

"Great, no worries. Most people are their first time. I just need your ID and a signature. Then I'll bring you back and describe everything in the process."

Lilly nodded and gave him a slight smile before fishing out her license. She was relieved to see that Dan took time to actually look and ensure she was 26 and not 16 years old.

"You're NOT an organ donor?" He raised one eyebrow as those gorgeous eyes looked deep into her own.

"No, umm... Is that bad?"

He shook his head, shrugged, and walked behind the counter. Moments later, Dan returned with a quick consent form and a copy of her ID behind it. Lilly felt her anxiety begin to subside. Something about her artist calmly "going through the motions" in a rhythmic routine helped her relax.

"Alright. Follow me! You probably won't be able to stop after your first. Hardly anyone does." He said with a chuckle as she followed him down the hall before turning into his small room on the left. A massage table was folded in the back but a padded chair with wide armrests, the right raised and the left lowered, was stationed across from a small desk and rolling stool.

"You can hang your purse and coat right here, then go ahead and have a seat. I'll wash my hands and be right back." He gestured to a sturdy set of hooks near the door frame and shuffled out of the room. Lilly did as he suggested and found the chair to be oddly comfortable.

Dan strode back into the room, took a seat on the stool, and put on black rubber gloves. He then lifted what looked like tissue paper with a blue heart on it just larger than a quarter.

"Is this about what you had in mind?" Simple and symmetrical.

"Yes, it's almost perfect! But I meant to say black on the phone."

Dan smiled that warm smile and Lilly felt her last drop of anxiety completely melt away.

"Of course! This is just the stencil. Something like this shouldn't be done freehanded. Especially for your first." He gestured for her right wrist and placed it down on the inside. "Also helps for placement. Is this about where you were thinking?"

Lilly was at the point where she didn't care where this one went. She just wanted to start so her "tattoo journey" could begin.

"Yeah, that looks great. I'm excited." She felt herself speaking oddly calm and her eyes moved from the stencil on her wrist right up to meet his.

"Great." He pulled it away and applied a solution for the ink to transfer. "This should only take half an hour if even. First I'll outline the heart, then the shading. Honestly the shading is normally less painful. Not that something this small should be bad at all." He pulled away the stencil and gave it a meticulous look over before turning back to his desk. Dan picked up a prepared needle and she heard it buzz to life. She thought there would be more to it than this.

"Okay ready?" He said holding the gun above her skin. "Point of no return."

Lilly smiled slightly and nodded.

Dan leaned in close and the needles began to pierce in and out. It was more sore than painful and she felt her mind block it out almost instantly.

Then it was weird. As each puncture injected into her skin Lilly felt an odd sense of peace. Dan was holding her arm firmly with his non-dominant hand as he worked, pulling her skin taught. Normally if she tried to meditate her mind would easily get distracted or wander on seemingly meaningless thoughts. This was different. Maybe she could be a submissive she thought laughing to herself.

Dan hadn't said a word since he began her tattoo. She just relaxed and accepted her modification. It was almost euphoric to let go and let a total stranger take some sort of control. Even when he wiped away any extra ink with a paper towel it was a strange yet welcome sensation. She felt her eyes begin to feel heavy as even the small padded chair seemed to engulf her. Then, he spoke.

"That's it little champ." Oh no. Lilly felt that in unexpected areas and immediately blushed. "Stand up and take a look."

Lilly kept her eyes down, somehow suspicious that he could read all of her body language, and stood up. She faced the mirror opposite the coat hooks and looked at her new little token. Perfect. It felt so freeing to have taken the step, even if it were a small one.

"What do you think?" He was standing right behind her. Her heart rate skyrocketed with another wave of blushing embarrassment.

"I-I love it." She craned her neck to face him directly. "That's it?"

"That's it. You probably wouldn't say that after a much longer session! Now, I want to see you back here in three weeks in case it needs a touch up."

"Yes S-uh... Sir!" She tried to laugh it off as a deliberate joke.

"Hey now... Too soon for that little champ." He smiled and handed her his card. "On the back you'll find your aftercare instructions. On the front, the shop number and... My personal number."

Lilly was silent and mildly confused.

"Call or text ME for your follow up or for your next session. We'll call it an even $100 for today."

Picked up, then dropped down.

She needed to come up with more ideas. She needed to see him again.

~ END PART 1 ~