All Comments on 'Just One of Many Pt. 04'

by MoonlessNight

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I was a little disappointed in the ending, for Cat to just be over being raped multiple times, I realise this is fiction, but having had a friend who was gang raped, she had a lot of trouble even letting her husband touch her let alone make love with her for a long time. Also for a child, even one of Megan's age to sleep through all of that?

Needed some editing also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
no way

this was just too rushed like you had somewhere to be.the ending was not even close to being ready,they find them how?,the feds find them,how?

TXanyTXanyover 12 years ago
Good try...no cigar

First, you really need to get your quotes tied to the folks that say them...it is way too confusing to figure out who said what the way you format your conversations. Just read a few other stories and copy what they do. Secondly, the story wasn't too bad until this last chapter. Next time, if you get tired of a story, just quit (like many do). Don't ruin your reputation and publish a story not ready for prime time.

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Too rushed

As others have said, the ending was too rushed. How did they get into the room with no one seeing them. Just too superficial, but keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous