All Comments on 'Just Rewards'

by chatbug

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
fakers51fakers51over 19 years ago
Way out

Come on chatbug I know this is a great fantasty, but this dude has been marry to this woman for 20 years, how and why would he wait all this long to let his wife dominate him sexually. For him to be humiliated like that in this day and he had to have been living in a cave or a hole in the cementary. He didn't think of getting a baseball bat hammer or kitchen knife and committ murder or mayhem. He wasn't just humiliated but his manhood and wife was taken from by her knowledge of getting a man off the websit and get vicious vengeance for something that happen over 5 years ago. What case it? A business card in the car with a woman's name on it. tut=tut

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This story is full of SHIT!!!!

Just turn gay if you like being abused. Threesomes and gangbangs are understandable. but being dominated is the ultimate cop outStories of cheating and swinging are fun, but pain and torture is weak. This was a weak and thrilless story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
DUDE!!

K as soon as i started reading this story it looked promising, was expecting either husband to kill wife, and Arnold, or for the wife to realize she loves her husband and to go back to him permanetly. But overall this story was the worst one i have ever read on literotica or anywhere else for that matter, please do us a favor and never, ever right another story, and if you do make it so theres some dahm sense of fullfillment at teh end of the dahm story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Didn't do much for me

Not my cup of tea, I guess. The domination portrayed here isn't domination, it's torture because it's administered by a person who states openly that she doesn't love him. I'm a little surprised it didn't turn into a snuff story.

The hubby doesn't seem too bright. If he requires a dominant partner, why not divorce his non-dominant wife and find someone suitable for his sexual preference? She clearly had no feelings left for him so an amicable divorce wouldn't have been a problem. Her threat, by the way, to deny him access to the son is a hollow one, particularly in light of her adultery.

Can't say I liked the story much and it certainly didn't come off as erotic to me. Oh, well, different strokes and all that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Four words for you wimpy.

YOU are fucked up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Stuff

Forget the negative reviews, your story was very good. Some people just don't have any sexual imagination or the balls to try anything new or different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
liked the idea

I like the concept but the writing is not quite up the standards of this site. Also things are pretty repetitive and got kind of boring.

Sorry but you had a great idea, the execution is just not quite there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
over the top

and that is not a compliment

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Crazy!

This is crazy bad, makes every male with balls want to grab a bat and tee off, fuck head arnold than wife and keep going. 99% of wives would just get rid of his sick little ass and move on but this is really sick, Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i thought

the husband would stop it before it eben reached such a point. didvide the assets and liabilities and arrange child issues, and get the hell away from her, them.

wasn't quite like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmm

Seriously, who gets off on having a cheating whore for a wife; who is sick enough to actually want to receive abuse, humilliation and pain from the person who supposedly loves them? That's not erotica and fantasy, it's crap and bad taste. This story would be better off never having been written, but barring that, would be much better placed in fetish or BDSM; it certainly has no place in loving wives (or any forum where men have balls and don't come from san francisco.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sick,sick,sick.

I could not allow Arnold to live if they tried that crap with me. As for the cheating whore, she would spend the rest of her days begging me to untie her and not put any more honey on her tits and pussy lips for the bugs. She would not like the cage I would make for her around the toilet in the basement.

Sirius7Sirius7over 14 years ago
Damn

"...and he's helped me to see that dominating you would be a lot easier and more fun now since I don't love you anymore."

Another good story ruined by a one single sentence. I stopped reading after that, because a cuckold story is somehow meaningless without the love of the wife towards her man, regardless what she does with other men.

That's just my opinion, ok?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
See

If your single and the closest thing to a real relationship blows up, than I guess even a horrible relationship turns you on, but this wife is a fucking physco whore you would shoot, not let her torture you. Seriously, you really could use some therapy if you can afford it, this is fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Total crap

Domination is about submitting trust to the domme not mindless abuse. This character is useless and inconsistent. Total crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yikes, Yikes and Yikes

Totally disgusting and not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not gonna finish

I read the comments before reading and i was curious if this was as bad as they said. I got a few paragraphs into the second page and i decided to stop and save the rest of my time for a better story. I liked some of your other stories but this is bad.

I like BDSM but i being dominated only works for me and i would say most if the sub and dom love eachother enough to play such a intense sexual act.

This is just in human cruelty for the sake of cruelty to other.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 13 years ago
This is sick on sooo many levels, author.

First, she doesn't love him. But she wants to stay together for the kids sake.

She doesn't want to dominate him, she wants to torture him. S&M is not B&D, even thought they are lumped together. But in both there is supposed to be sexual gratification for BOTH parties. I don't see that here. She is just a torturer.

Where does Arnold fit into all this. After all, there is a kid.

Lastly, THERE IS A FUCKING KID INVOLVED! Take it from one who knows, maybe they aren't doing it in from of the kid but the kid knows. And poor Mark is going to wind up being just as twisted as his parents are.

Quit bringing kids, even fictional ones, into these stories, dammit!

blackmarrowblackmarrowover 12 years ago
The husband is an idiot

All of these characters are idiots. just couldn't make it thru the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

that sounds like so much fun, not getting any sex and getting treated like shit. what have i been missing all these years...guess all that good, satisfying sex i've had was a waste of time, when instead i could find some complete bitch who could treat me like a nutless dumbass instead...

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HUMBLE PIE OR CREAM PIE

to A CUCK WIMP ITS ALL THE SAME. TK U MLJ LV NV

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
Another WTF? story

Morbid curiosity is what allowed me to finish the story. Although you're a decent enough writer, this story really sucked in so many ways I don't know where to begin. Suffice to say that if the WIMP suddenly came to his senses and killed both his wife and Arnold, he'd get off lightly using a "mental cruelty" defence.

I don't understand how any person, nay even a dumb animal, could be happy (much less function as a human being) under the circumstances described in the story.

wolfgarwolfgarover 11 years ago
WTF!!!

If she wanted to dominate him,why not just tie up after the op and she and Aronld could take turns pulling out the stitches LMAO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bullshit....

Steve is pathetic excuse of a man, I can understand about domination... but humiliation and being tormented ...that is sick and especially that guy Steve got off on it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Getting tired of saying this:

man card, revoked

why?

"I went back upstairs and masturbated for about five minutes until I had a big orgasm. Then I went back to sleep. I wouldn't want to admit it to anyone else, but I'm happy that Arnold has come into our lives. I can hardly wait until next Friday night."

that's why

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cut The Idiots Balls Off

He's a Bitch now, just kill him to put him out of his misery!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Utter Rubbish

Sick story by a sick writer. Keep the rest of your stories for the loo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WTF

Are YOU out of your fucking mind?

Grow up, she doesn't dominate you, she has no respect for you at all...just your check and stupidity.

Next time Arnold comes, get loose, get a baseball bat, slowly destroy the two of them, call the police and claim a lapse of judgment, horror and temporary loss of common sense...WAIT - you're a fucking loser!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
BS

crappy story, unrealistic and boring!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what a crock of wothless shit

Whats there to say..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kill yourself

Just die

katibkatibover 5 years ago
God awful!

Boring beyond belief; so repetitive. I labored through it hoping to see Steve kill both of them. What a disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

awful why would he put up with such shit he had some babe once and she torments him and has another man in front of him and they humiliate him what a bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just a horrible story

At least have the smarts and do us the courtesy of posting this garbage in BDSM. Then realize that there's nowhere for this story to go but a divorce. His bitch wife can't give him what he needs. Why wouldn't he divorce her and find someone who can? And why would she force herself into something she really doesn't want or like? Just get a divorce and move on. Horrible story, worse ending.

1 star

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

Blackmail, sexual abuse, unlawful detainment, abuse of the mentally ill (Steve clearly is) will get you serious jail time....unless you're and elected Democratic official.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

I’ve read worse here, but not many.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchatbug@chatbug
I have written several pornographic / erotic stories, and I'm trying to improve my writing skills. I write stories that I'm interested in, and I try to add humor and personality to the stories. Almost all of my stories are about female domination. A few of my stories are ab...