Just Say So

Story Info
Just Say So.
2.5k words
4.21
12.9k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life in lock-up really sucked.

Jeff was now into his ninth day of self-isolation, shuffling around the apartment and trying to keep himself amused. It wasn't easy. There were only so many video games he could play, movies he could watch or porn sites he could visit.

The virus too had affected him in a weird way. A bit of a stuffy nose and some headaches, that was about it, at least on the surface. The really meaningful effect it had on him was the horniness! He'd had a boner he couldn't shake for days. It would disappear after he jerked off and then return less than an hour later as hard as ever. He wasn't sure but he thought his dick had grown a little bit as well. It felt different in his hand when he whacked off. The first time he felt it, it was almost like jerking someone else's cock.

Weird!

He received a visit from Public Health on the tenth day. A woman, at least the voice sounded like a woman's, showed up, knocked on the door and asked him to unlock it and then go into to the bedroom until she came to get him.

He did what she asked, lying down with his hands behind his head and staring at the ceiling. He tried not to think about the hard-on that was pushing against his fleece track pants.

Several minutes later he heard the door open and footsteps moving down the hall. He almost jumped out of his skin when a figure dressed in full hazmat gear shouldered their way through the bedroom door.

"Good morning Mr. Rizzo," a muffled voice said, "I'm Nurse Stevens and I'm here to draw some blood."

Jeff frowned and nodded after he got over the initial shock.

"Have you been staying home?" she asked as she began to prepare a syringe.

"Yup?" he said.

"Met up with anyone?"

"Nope."

"Ordered takeout?"

"Uh-uh."

She nodded and then poked his arm with the needle. She drew a small amount of blood and then sat back and studied him through the facemask. If she noticed his erection she did a good job of ignoring it.

"How are you handling the isolation?" she said after a minute.

Jeff grimaced as several responses flitted to the tip of his tongue. After several tries he finally sighed and lowered his eyes.

"It sucks," he said morosely.

She nodded and patted him on the arm with a thickly gloved hand.

"Don't worry Mr. Rizzo," she said sympathetically, "You look to be in pretty good health in spite of the virus. And judging by how the swelling in your glands has gone down, you might be close to through it."

Jeff nodded and tried to look hopeful.

She took out a cotton swab and pushed the tip into one of his nostrils. She moved it around gently and then shoved the cotton tip into a plastic sheath. She took out a fine-line marker and labeled the blood sample and nasal swab and then sealed them both into a small plastic box.

She patted him once more and stood up.

"It may be an abundance of caution, but I'm going to ask you to stay in here until I've left the apartment," she said, "After I've gone you can go lock the door. Okay?"

Jeff nodded feeling a bit like a leper.

After she was gone he went back to his daily routine.

And so he went back to his regular routine of playing games, watching movies and whacking off at least twice a day.

On the twentieth day the nurse came again. Her visit was the same routine as last time. Stay in the bedroom, let her take her samples and wait until she was gone before going to lock the front door behind her.

There was a bit of a change from the first visit though.

"Mr. Rizzo," she said, her voice muffled through the face shield, "Have you been experiencing any, well, odd symptoms?"

"Not that I can think of," he said absently.

"Nothing at all?" she asked.

He shook his head and he could see her frown inside her hazmat suit.

"Okay," she said, "We'll probably get the results of your tests within a few days. I can't make any guarantees but I think we might have some good news for you."

With that cryptic comment she left. Jeff followed her to the door and locked it then went back to his daily routine.

Four days later there was a knock at the door. He looked through the peephole and saw an attractive brunette outside.

"Yes?" he called out through the door.

"Mr. Rizzo! It's Nurse Stevens," she said, "Can you open the door please?"

"What?" he said irritably, "I can't open the door! I'm under quarantine!"

The woman smiled slightly and shook her head.

"Please open the door Mr. Rizzo," she said, "I have some good news for you. I don't want to announce it through the door but I think you're going to be very happy."

Jeff frowned and paused. Finally he unlocked the deadbolt and stepped well back into the living room.

"Come in," he said guardedly.

The door opened and Nurse Stevens stepped in. No hazmat suit and no gloves. Not even a paper mask.

He decided she looked even better without seeing her through the peephole. She was probably in her thirties with largish tits and an athletic figure. She wore stylish glasses and had her hair tied back in a ponytail. Her clothes were all professional.

She wore low heels and a knee length skirt and blazer over a button down blouse.

Jeff felt the stirrings of a brand new erection in his track pants.

"What's going on?" he asked in confusion.

Nurse Stevens smiled and set her briefcase, a thick black leather bag, down at her feet.

"You're cleared Mr. Rizzo," she said, "The virus is completely gone from your system!"

"Really?" he said with disbelief.

"Really!" she confirmed with a smile, "Your latest tests were completely clean. You were through the virus when I came here a few days ago. Those samples I took then confirmed it. There are no more traces of it in your blood or nasal cavity."

"Wow!" he whispered.

"Wow indeed Mr. Rizzo!" she said with a grin, "You're not the first to get through it. There have been plenty of others but I do know how liberating the news can feel."

Jeff sighed and essentially fell into the easy chair. His legs and arms splayed out and he beamed a smile toward the ceiling.

"Do you mind if I sit?" she asked.

"Certainly!" he said, "Please make yourself comfortable!"

She sat primly on the couch opposite and studied him for a moment.

"I'm going to take a new blood draw," she said, "We'll get a new nasal swab too. I don't expect any change since the last test, but we should take it anyway."

"Would you mind if I asked you a few questions?" she said after she finished labelling and storing the freshly taken samples.

"Shoot!" he said, "I'm ready for anything! It feels so weird just being able to sit in the same room with someone right now."

Nurse Stevens smiled and then took out a small notebook.

"So," she began, "What kinds of symptoms did you suffer?"

"Oh, the usual I guess," he said, "Stuffy nose, sneezing. Maybe a bit of a fever but not much."

"Okay," she said as she jotted down some notes, "Anything else? Anything, say, odd?"

"Odd?"

"Yes, you know. Things like mood swings, cravings, anything like that?"

"Why do you ask?" he said suspiciously.

"It's nothing really," she said, "We just noticed some oddities in the virus DNA from your swabs. It's still the same virus but with a few differences we haven't seen in anyone else. So, anything strange?"

"Um," he stammered, "Well, I guess."

"Okay," she said staring more intensely at him, "Like what?"

Jeff sighed and blushed.

"It's kind of, well, embarrassing," he said softly.

"Go on Mr. Rizzo," she said, "I'm a nurse. I've seen it all."

Jeff frowned and doubted that was the case.

"Okay," he said with his face bright red, "I was kind of, well, um, horny."

"You mean sexually aroused?" she asked in such a clinical fashion it was almost as strange as feeling horny from the virus.

"I, like, had a boner for days!" he whispered.

"You had an erection?" she said as she stared into his eyes.

He nodded and bit his lip.

"I still do!" he said uncomfortably.

By now the erection he began to feel when she walked in was pushing hard against his fleece pants. She glanced for a split second toward his midsection and then wrote more notes.

"How did you—," she started to ask.

"I whacked off," he said irritably.

"I see," she said with a frown then wrote more notes.

"And you didn't have anyone, say a friend, come over to, um, well, help you?"

He shook his head and looked away. He was profoundly uncomfortable talking about this with a woman he didn't even know.

"You do realize, we would need to know if, um, someone came over."

He nodded morosely and looked down toward her feet.

"And that's it?" she asked, "No other side effects?"

He looked at her with a grimace and sighed again.

"Go on Mr. Rizzo," she urged, "There's nothing to be embarrassed about."

He sighed again and then rolled his eyes.

"I think my dick got bigger," he said with exasperation.

"Really?" she replied.

Apparently she hadn't seen it all after all.

"I can't be sure," he said as he faced the floor, "But it felt, well, different, when I, you know."

"When you masturbated?" she added helpfully.

He nodded and raised his eyes to look at her. His face was bright red and he was practically squirming in his seat.

"So, no friends came by to, um, help you," she said.

"I don't have any friends I could ask!" he shouted suddenly, "If I knew any girls I could say, hey, how about a blowjob, I wouldn't have been whacking off to porn sites for the past year and a half!"

Nurse Stevens gave him a sympathetic look and nodded. She reached across and patted him lightly on the knee.

"I'm sorry Mr. Rizzo," she said, "I didn't mean to embarrass you. I know many men are in the same position as you. Truthfully there are a lot of women in the same boat."

"Not you though, right?" he said accusingly.

Nurse Stevens grinned slightly and put her notebook away.

"Don't be too sure Mr. Rizzo," she said as she stood up from the couch.

Jeff stood up feeling immediately regretful.

"Hey I'm sorry!" he said quickly, "I didn't mean to—. Oh hell!"

"It's alright Mr. Rizzo," she said with a smirk, "I embarrassed you. It's only fair you tried to do the same to me."

Jeff looked down at the floor and grimaced. He glanced up to meet her eyes once and she studied him curiously.

"A year and a half huh?" she asked.

He gave her a shy grin and nodded.

"Maybe you should develop some friends for that sort of thing," she said.

"What?" he said anxiously, "And just how am I supposed to do that?"

She gave a slight shrug and sighed.

"I don't know Mr. Rizzo," she said, "I don't know you so I don't know what kind of man you are. But it seems to me if you want something you should just come out and ask for it."

Jeff stared at her in confusion.

"You're saying I should just ask for it," he said.

"Yes Mr. Rizzo," she said, "Look her in the eye and ask."

He pursed his lips and thought for a moment.

"Okay Nurse Stevens," he said in mock seriousness, "How about a blowjob?"

He expected her to laugh. At worst he figured she might slap him.

"Is that what you want?" she asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Yes," he said, knowing she wouldn't do it.

She was still studying him in that clinical way she had.

"If it's what you want, just say so," she said casually.

"It's what I want," he said.

"What is it you want?" she asked in that same casual voice.

"I want a blowjob," he said.

She crouched to her knees then and pulled his fleece track pants to his ankles. Jeff could only watch in amazement.

She gripped his hard-on through his shorts and hefted it in her hand.

"Well," she said, "I can't say whether it's any bigger than it used to be, because I never saw it before today. But it's big enough."

Then she pulled his underwear away and started sucking him as if she'd been doing it all her life.

Jeff swallowed hard as she took the head into her mouth. She lightly tongued all around the head and then slid her lips halfway down the shaft almost experimentally. She looked up at him with wide eyes and popped it out of her mouth.

"You did say you wanted a blowjob, didn't you?" she asked, "You look so surprised I was beginning to think I misheard you."

He nodded and she once more put her lips around the mushroom shaped head. She pushed his underwear to his ankles and took at least half his member between her lips.

Jeff sighed as she started sucking him like a pro. Her cheeks billowed in and out, her tongue laved every inch of his member and she made lewd sucking sounds. She moved one hand up and down its length and started moving her head back and forth quickly.

It didn't matter that Jeff had already whacked off twice that morning, watching her mouth on his cock had him sweating and panting for breath in no time.

"I'm going to cum!" he groaned.

She wrapped her lips tight around the head and held his shaft firmly in her fist. Then he shot three distinct loads into her mouth.

He fell back onto the easy chair with his track pants still around his ankles.

She looked at him absently as she swallowed his semen and then stood up.

"Could I get a tissue?" she asked.

"Sure!" he said quickly.

He jumped out of the couch, almost tripped over his pants and then grabbed a wipe from the box on the coffee table.

"Here you go," he said.

She took the tissue and wiped away a trace of white from her lips and then ran her tongue along both lips.

"That's better," she said with a grin.

She turned to the door, all business like again and reached for her briefcase.

"Well Mr. Rizzo," she said, "I would say you were free to associate with anyone you wish now, but unfortunately everyone is in isolation for the time being. Your quarantine is going to go on for a little while longer I'm afraid."

"Um, thanks," he said distractedly.

"I think at least one more follow up visit is appropriate here," she said, "Maybe more. We'll see after your test results come in."

"Sure," he said.

"Take care Mr. Rizzo!" she said and left the apartment.