Just Say So Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2.
1.4k words
4.51
7.8k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Nurse Stevens left Jeff spent the rest of the day trying to figure out what had happened. All he did was say to her, "How about a blowjob?"

Of course it had been a joke. After their banter about porn sites and not having anyone to help him get rid of his sexual tension she said to him he should find someone and ask them. And that was when he said, "How about a blowjob?"

Then she told him if that was what he wanted he should just say so. So, he said it again. He said, "I want a blowjob." Much to his amazement she gave him one of the best blowjobs he could remember. Then after he came in her mouth she calmly stood up, asked for a tissue and once again became the consummate professional. It was like she didn't even remember sucking him off.

What if that was all there was to it? What if she had sucked his cock just because he asked her?

He went to sleep that night fantasizing to himself what that would mean! If all he had to do was ask for it, then he could have any woman he wanted.

Wouldn't that be great!

The next day home there was a knock on his door. He was surprised to see the building superintendent.

"Hi," he said through the door.

"Hello Mr. Rizzo," she said, "Can I come in please?"

Jeff shrugged and opened the door. She smiled as he let her in.

He hadn't noticed before how attractive she was. She was about fifteen years or so older than him, but she definitely took care of herself. She was not a small girl by any means but her body was curvy and toned. She wore large awkward looking glasses that made her face look too large for her body, but Jeff noticed how pretty she was underneath them.

"Hi Suzanne," he said, "You know, I just got word yesterday that I'm no longer sick. Otherwise I would have told you that I couldn't let you in."

"Yes I know!" she said with a happy smile, "I got a notification form Public Health this morning. This is very good news!"

Jeff nodded with a grin.

"There weren't any others in the building infected were there?" he asked.

"No, you were the only one," she said, "We're all very pleased you've been cleared."

"I'm sure the others in the building were happy to hear that too," he said.

"Oh yes!" she said, "The word has spread faster than I can walk around the building!"

Jeff snickered and sat in the easy chair. Suzanne followed him and sat on the couch. As she sat down he decided to try something that might test his theory from last night. He tried to think of an innocuous way of saying something to her to see if he really had the power of suggestion.

"You know, I'm glad you came by," he said.

"Really?" she said, "Why is that?"

"I wanted to tell you about something," he said, "It's very hot in here."

A puzzled look crossed her face and then she nodded.

"Now that you mention it, it is a little hot in here," she said and started to fan at herself with one hand.

"Yeah," he said with a frown, "The heat is almost stifling!"

She nodded distractedly as beads of sweat started to form on her brow. She gripped the bottom hem of her pullover and fanned her belly with it a few times.

"Are you feeling okay?" he asked.

"Yes," she said with a grimace, "It's just so hot in here it's almost hard to breathe!"

"I know what you mean!" he said, "Sometimes I just strip my clothes off to try to cool dwon!"

"Really?" she said uncertainly.

"Oh yeah!" he said, "When I take my shirt off I feel much better."

"I see," she said with a faraway look in her eye.

"I'll get you a drink of water," he said, "You try to cool off while I get it."

When he returned from the kitchen with a water bottle he found she had removed her top. The white bra she wore was not one that was made for looking sexy. The term "industrial strength" crossed Jeff's mind as he looked at it. Her breasts were mashed against her chest by the constraining garment.

"Feeling better?" he asked with a smile.

He handed her the water and resumed his seat in the easy chair.

"A little," she said while still fanning herself.

"I'll go get you a towel," he said, "You still look like you're feeling really warm. Sometimes it gets so hot I take off my pants too! It is so hot in here! You try to cool off."

When he returned with the towel he saw she had removed her bra and her stretchy pants. She was now wearing only a pair of white panties that looked like they were designed for old women.

Jeff smiled as he looked her over. Her boobs were large and hung from her chest quite nicely. Her nipples were small buttons right at the apex of her mounds.

"I hope you don't mind," she said with a half-smile, "I just couldn't bear to have all those clothes on!"

"Not at all," he said, "You won't mind if I take my clothes off too."

She shook her head and watched absently as he removed his shirt and sweatpants. She looked at his erect cock like it was something she saw every day.

"Maybe you should take your panties off too," he said, "Then you could take a shower!"

"You know," she said as she thought for a moment, "That might be a good idea. Is it okay if I use your shower?"

"Be my guest," he said.

She stood and peeled her panties down to her ankles. Her bush was thick with dark brown hair. The hair on her head was slightly lighter.

"It's so hot we should probably shower together," Jeff said.

"Good idea!" she said with a warm smile, "Would you like to join me?"

"I'd love to!" he said.

He followed her to the bathroom watching her round bum jiggle with every step she took. By the time he stood behind her at the shower curtain he had a raging hard-on.

When it poked her between the ass cheeks she looked down at it with a smile.

"Someone's getting naughty," she commented with a grin.

"You are too," he said.

"I am?" she asked.

Jeff reached for the wet folds of her vagina with his fingers and smiled.

Suzanne tittered like a little girl and playfully slapped his chest with her open palm.

"You stop that!" she said with a giggle.

She stepped into the shower and Jeff followed her right in. He picked up a bar of soap and started rubbing it over her chest. He let his other hand slip down once more to her pussy and softly pushed his fingers around her outer opening.

"Oh my goodness!" she said with a giggle, "You're a frisky one!"

"You are too!" he said as he kissed her.

He felt her hand close on his shaft and he moaned into her mouth. He grabbed for her right leg and held it up against his waist. Then he reached down and guided his cock into her entrance.

"Ooh!" she gasped, "You move fast!"

He backed her against the wall and thrust into her slowly as the water cascaded over them. She held him tightly as they fucked. She smiled broadly as he penetrated her. He could hear her bum slap against the shower tiles and she grunted in time with his thrusts. She opened her eyes wide and stared at him with desire.

"You like fucking me," he growled.

"I really do!" she agreed with a moan.

Then she let out a squeal and her vagina clamped down on his cock. Jeff came inside her and she giggled as they panted together.

They washed each other down and then towelled off together. Then they returned to the living room and got dressed.

"We should do this again sometime," Jeff said.

"We should," Suzanne said with a grin, "Just make sure my husband doesn't find out!"

"I won't tell if you won't," he replied.

She gave him a smirk and then went to the heating vent by the window.

"Funny, it doesn't seem that hot anymore," she said.

"It comes and goes I guess," he said.

She shrugged and went to the front door.

"I'll have someone look it over," she said.

Then she walked out the door and Jeff locked it behind her with a smirk of his own.