Just the Good Parts

Story Info
Apologies are best done with sex.
2.1k words
3.89
4.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laid in wait, straining to hear the front door open and his boots walking towards her bedroom. She did not know if he would come tonight, she had told him she needed space, yet she was hoping to feel his fingers slide gently down her anticipating skin. The fight had been short, but brutal. She hoped the pictures of her masturbating and the apology would bring him to her room tonight. She heard the key rattle in the door, his pause at the sight of her nighty on the floor and his boots turn to the left, her door creeping open and his sudden intake of air as he walked into her room.

Her ass was in the air pointed directly at the door, supported by her wedge pillow, with a collection of toys available to prod, poke and spank her with. The spreader bar wedged tightly between her ankles and her hands cuffed to the ties at the side of her bed. He noticed instantly that she had been there long enough to allow her wetness to drip onto the pillow and start to pool. She deserved this. He deserved this and he wasn't wasting a moment.

He took his phone from his pocket and sent a simple text before setting it on the dresser. He removed his jacket and shirt at the same time dropping them on her floor. He sat on the edge of the bed, licking her first from clit to asshole before turning away to untie his shoes. She whispered something he did not hear as he stood to undo his belt and drop his pants. He stopped short with the belt and set it on the bed next to her calf, he might need that tonight.

After rummaging around in her bedside table, he found what he needed and crept up to where her smiling face was. First, he rolled the earplugs in his fingers before gently sliding them into her ears. Her eyes were wide with confusion and lust. Then he slid the blindfold gently over her soft green eyes closing them for the remainder of the evening. He gently laid his cock on her lips, and she opened her mouth wide, tongue flicking his head as he kept it just out of reach of her lips.

He heard the door open, and the soft patter of feet entering the front room. He was sick of her teasing him about his new toy and it was time they finally met in the flesh. He knew she would allow it but wanted to return the surprise that she started with her ass and pussy pointed at the door. He slid off the bed as her fingers reached for anything to grab. He made sure to take a moment to pull her ties just a little more secure before opening her bedroom door.

Tony walked in with his shirt already off and his fingers unbuttoning his pants. Phil could already see his cock was stiffening and reached over to stroke it as Tony let his pants fall to the floor. Tony admired the pussy and pucker in front of him while allowing Phil to bring him fully erect. Fuck he loved sex.

"She doesn't know anyone else is coming in tonight," Phil whispered to Tony. "She is also blindfolded, and ear plugged."

"Is this her birthday offering," Tony asked.

"Nope, this is her apology, you are my apology," Phil said and slapped her on the ass. "We both have things to say sorry for and this is how we do it."

Tony smiled, knowing just how good she was at apologizing. This was not the first time he had slept with her or Phil, just the first time he had been with both at the same time. He could tell Phil wanted to keep it a secret for as long as possible that they would be sharing her tonight so he offered to let Phil go first, but he motioned that it was Tony who should go first and sat down on the chair at the edge of the bed.

"I told you, you are my apology and surprise. I will watch gratefully, for a while," Phil smiled and started teasing the head of his cock.

Tony nodded in answer and slid behind her, watching all the hairs on her body stand on end. He slid his hands onto her ass cheeks and started massaging, sliding ever so closer to her asshole as he went. Her pucker was pink and tight, and he had been inside it before, he knew she loved it and that Phil was hesitant to take her ass more than when she truly begged. He on the other hand had every intention of slamming into her tonight and making Phil watch him fill her with cum. He slid his thumbs one after the other, so lightly over her asshole. Noticing how she tried as hard as she could to make more contact, the ties he could see would not allow her to move. He bowed his face closer to her ass and blew gently on her pucker loving the way it tightened even more as he blew softly again. She was moaning loudly and begging for more, please give her more. He slipped just the tip of his tongue onto her slowly, lightly, barely touching her pucker, and gently moved it in circles increasing his presence ever so slightly with each circle. Never removing contact and listening to her beg louder and louder.

Fuck he loved to listen to her beg, but this was too much too early, and he didn't want to wear her out this way. He reached for the gag ball that was in the pile of toys and handed it to Phil. He stood and Tony slid off the bed to not give away the secret this early. Phil teased her lips with the gag until she opened her mouth and allowed him to place it, all while smiling and begging for more. Well, begging until gagged and quieted down.

Phil stroked Tony a few times on the way back to his seat and Tony returned to her ass. Tongue tickling her hole as he slowly pulled her cheeks apart to gain even better access. He slowly and deliberately began to poke his tongue into her ass and watch as both her and Phil tensed in pleasure. He slid in a little farther each time, Phil stroked a little longer each time and both were moaning softly. Tony smiled at the glistening drips of precum on Tony's cock head.

Tony motioned to Phil to slide closer, Tony anticipating that Phil wanted head started for his knees.

"Not yet, I need your assistance apologizing over here. Give me your hand and finger her while I tease her ass, stroke me with your other hand, and let go of that cock of yours. Let me taste that precum first," he demanded at Phil who was eager to please them both. He wiped the precum gently on his index finger and fed it slowly to Tony, then slipped the same premoistened finger into her juicy pussy while Tony graciously lapped at her ass. God this apology was good.

She was bucking at the wedge as much as the ties and spreader bar would allow her and mumbling something at the boys. They both checked, she did not have her pinkies up which was her safe sign, so they both continued fingering and licking her ass. They knew she was close to cumming and stopped just strokes and licks before she could let go, both of them standing and backing away from her at the same time. Her whimpering had them both a little sad but not enough to give in just yet.

Phil, having not yet been touched by either of them was dying to release. He grabbed Tony's hand from her ass and slid it onto his cock, stroking himself with Tony's hand. Tony took over quickly and slid Phil's hand onto his own cock tightening the grip just a little as they started to stroke each other. Phil slowly laid back on the bed with his head next to hers and motioned to Tony to suck him. Tony being so very obedient slid to his knees and started to lick Phil from the base of his cock to the tip of his head, ending with a swirl of his tongue and just the head of his cock in his mouth. Repeating this over and over while Phil tried to thrust for more. Tony knew Phil was on the edge and finally slid his entire cock into his mouth, swallowing his cock down his throat, grabbing, and pulling his ass to bury himself deeper. The moan that escaped from Phil's mouth was music to his ears. He had him right where he wanted him and knew he could do anything he wanted. Right now, what he wanted was for her to listen to Phil cum. He reached up while Phil was in the grasp of pleasure and released one earplug from her ear.

She froze in motion and listened as Phil continued to moan begging someone to swallow his cum, begging someone not to stop sucking his dick. She loved what she was hearing and the puddle of juices on the pillow grew even more.

Tony slid his right hand under Phil's ass and began to finger it gently as he swallowed his dick whole. Phil loved a man sucking him off more than a woman but would never tell her that. Men were much better at deep throating, with a sucking power that he had yet to find in any woman. Tony also swallowed every drop every time and licked him clean for as long as Phil would allow. With the finger on his asshole and Tony moaning deeply while swallowing him, Phil knew he would not last long and gave up holding back, he thrust deep into Tony, then rubbed his ass hard on Tony's finger, pushing it at least knuckle deep into his ass, while shooting his cum down his throat. As he came hard, he remembered her and reached over for a handful of tits to squeeze to round out the experience.

Tony slowly pulled off Phil's dick as it softened in his mouth. He motioned for Phil to continue playing with her tits and stay on the bed. Tony slapped her hard on the ass and then ask her to nod if she wanted more. She nodded and Phil's eyes grew wide as he realized she could hear what was going on. Tony's smile grew wider, and he spanked her harder. Spank. A soft rub across her ass. Spank. Another soft rub. Spank and the tip of his head was touching her asshole. Spank and he applied just a bit of pressure. Spank and he applied a lot more lube. Spank and his head breached her hole. Spank and he slid into his favorite place. Spank and he slid in a little further.

He loved her ass. She was extremely new to ass play and had just started taking his cock without tears. Damn, she was tight on him and when she pushed back when he paused every couple of strokes, he knew she was finally enjoying it. Spank and he sped up. Spank and he slowed to barely moving. Spank and she was trying to stroke him. Spank and he sped up again. Bottoming out for the first time brought him to almost cum. Bottoming out and feeling her shiver in pleasure brought him even closer. Bottoming out the third time and listening to her cum from her asshole being pounded and tits being sucked made him fill her with cum. Shuddering every drop into her ass.

Phil was up and off the bed as soon as he realized Tony had cum in her. He knelt behind him and moved his head into position to lick every drop of his cum as it dripped onto her pussy. He did not get the chance often to have cum in his mouth and he was not about to give this one up. Tony slowly pulled his softening cock from her ass and cleaned off with a towel while watching Phil clean up his mess expertly. They were nowhere near done yet tonight, but he knew he needed to release her and switch up the position for a bit. He had another ass he wanted in tonight and he would need her help with that.