All Comments on 'Just the Six of Us Ch. 18'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Aww

Dang it, why are your chapters so short? Please make a new one fast!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dam that was short

Hopefully 19 wont take as long as this one. Cant wait!

SinfulAngel123SinfulAngel123about 13 years ago
Dude!

Man you cat just cut a story short! And right in the middle of the date too?! That's just not nice man.

I'm kidding about the date thing though I wished you would finish the date at least. Awesome chapter and I can't wait for the next one. If you ever stop I wl hunt you down :) jk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dang!

Oh Man! That was cruel to leave us hangin. Great story, but dammit! Hope the rest of it is coming soon!! W

silver766silver766about 13 years ago
Damn!

Your stories just keep getting hotter and hotter! Anything less than five stars would be and injustice to your great ability to tell a story. Beth is amazing, and Emma is defintely riding her coat tails. I have to say I'm just a little bit dissappointed that Dani wants to be exclusive with Mike. I would have loved to see her mix it up with her sisters, but I guess you have to keep the romance alive somewhere. You have done it again. As always I appreciate your writting, and will try to patiently wait on more.

Thanks,

Miss silver766

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hurray

Some possible foreshadowing this chapter, which was nice. Always seems a little disappointing when we know how long it takes you to write this and I read it in 15 minutes. Anyways, great chapter and good luck on your other story and future chapters of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Aww

Man, that was so short but soooo good... :(

Hopefully 19 will take a shorter time, and hopefully be longer :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Work

I was planning on reading chapters 1-17 tonight and by the time I was finished 18 was up! Awesome timing. Keep up the good work, this is quality material.

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964about 13 years ago
Wow..

Was well worth the wait. Poor Mike. One down 3 to go. Emma I'm afraid is going to see that ol mikey can be replaced. You can't expect her not too. I think the way you had Emma thinking that she is going to get caught up in this game and take it the other way and end up doing it with Paul and loving it all the way. Emma and Mikey will end up going there own way and not talking to each other .Emma will tell the other sisters how nice it was and get them thinking .Mikey will be way to jealous and end it with all of them and disappear for a long while. Come back and all the sisters are married and have kids .That's what i think will happen.....

elspethsheynaelspethsheynaabout 13 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!!!

The only bad thing about your chapters is the wait for the next one. This was just as good as the first 17 and I can't wait for the next one. Hopefully it won't be as long a wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent

Another excellent chapter, looking forward to the next one. I'm very pleased with Danni's desire to have Mike without the other sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Can't give you 5 stars this time.

This chapter was ok, but not up to your previous standards, I'm afraid. Maybe you've set the bar too high, but it felt like a bit of a letdown. The sex scenes were fine, but the plot just didn't move forward much at all, especially given the 2 1/2 month wait between chapters.

On a side note, you've got a continuity issue here. All of a sudden he can't have sex with any of the girls until their birth control kicks in, but in chapter 12, you established that Danni was already on birth control. So while the other 3 girls might be off limits for a couple of weeks, Danni should still be available. Which is great considering you seem to pointing towards Danni and Mike being the only "permanent" relationship to come out of this. Suggest you go back and edit chapter 12 or this one, but this one would take more work. You could change chapter 12 by deleting about a dozen words and replacing "Emma and I" with "we."

YahowshuwaYahowshuwaabout 13 years ago
Great again

Love the series, loved the chapter. Keep it up, can't wait for next one. Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I'm sorry, but I have to agree with anonymous

This one just wasn't quite up to your usual par. For instance, you wrote about how proud you were of at least one of the sex scenes, but I get to them and...nothing. Little or no description, no fluidity... I mean c'mon...her pussy squeezed him tightly? really? No rippling, no "deliciously convulsing tunnel/pussy/other euphamism"? I mean... it was

disappointing. Beyond that, the ending was really quite clumsy, especially considering that this chapter is a full page longer than the others. I mean...she was intrigued at turning on a man other than mike"? "he knew this was going to have to go further"?

Could you be more awkward in introducing the fact that emma's gonna fuck around with paul? And not only was that awkwardly handled, but then you proceeded to cut to black right there. I mean shit, it was like seeing a limb chopped off.

In summation, I think the reason you've been getting comments about the shortness of it is because it reads as being rushed and choppy. it races the reader along (with nary a satisfactory cathartic release I might add) then slams the brakes just as the reader is invested. It should've either been shorter, such as ending just before the date, or longer, such as ending after emma had fucked paul (which I'm sure is gonna piss of a huge chunk of your reader base lol just fyi). Overall, I just think that for someone who has put out such good material, in less time, and who seems to love writing, you could've done better. but then I'm sure you could give a fuck what I think lol. Regardless, I look forward to your next, or even a re-edit of this one.

anubeloreanubeloreabout 13 years ago
well, I did it.

I registered lol. just fyi I'm the below anonymous (the one with the long assed post) figured I'd let you know if you had any comments for me. that and I wanted to let you know I wasn't posting as anonymous just to be a pansy. I just didn't have an account.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
It's just a little break from the sex.

I felt this really added to the story. And it showed that Emma has to be careful and not get carried away.

Good "storytelling" chapter, that I think needed to be written.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptabout 13 years ago
Another great chapter.

I always look forward to this series. You never disappoint. Please keep up the good work.

GalatorGalatorabout 13 years ago
Mike as a character is inconsistant.

At the start of the series Mike was a saint but as the story progressed; he took a turn for the worst. Mike kind of seemed like an upstanding, one-woman kinda guy (granted the title of the story is: "Just The Six Of Us")but that pretty much ended when you introduced the sleep-over chapters. So now it's more like "Just-whomever-I-feel-like-writing-in."

Instead of developing your characters and progressing the story-line, you've written yourself into a bit of a corner. On the one hand you have Ashley who wants to rape Mike, Sally who can't seem to stop molesting Mike and Emma who isn't sure if it's actually all about Mike.

Your family dynamic is crumbling in a not-so-subtle fashion and because of that it's turning into a prime example of an author not wanting to let go of his characters. Instead of beginning (character introduction/development), middle (conflict/introduction of plot tool/twists) and end (sex/closure), you've had your characters fucking and not much else for the past 4 chapters.

You and your editor really did do a wonderful job with the first 10 chapters and I applaud your effort and courage for posting despite assholes like me looking to tear you down. I also appreciate the updates in your biography and in your blog.

I look forward to more of this story and your future works; book-marked since the first time I read your stuff.

pradyumdesikanpradyumdesikanabout 13 years ago
WWwwwwwaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!

I've been waiting for this for over two months now...... with a chapter great as this....... no complains..... but can u b a bit more faster??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
favourite story on this site?

yup. It's this one.

Although I'm not sure if i like the "new" mike flirting and parading in front of sally, and Emma considering sleeping with another guy? I think it is best kept in the family, but I'm sure you know what youre doing:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
RRRRRRAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGEEEE

I was waiting for this forever AND YOU END IT IN A CLIFFHANGER. *ANGER*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not your best

I have to agree with those who said that this story wasn't up to your usual quality. You had a string of 17 absolutely great stories so I can't complain but I hope that whatever made your previous entries so good revisits in the next chapter. Thanks for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ehh

It was pretty good, and i applaud your efforts but the characters are taking a turn for the worst imo. I like how mike is with other girls, but im not sure if i like the idea of the other girls dating. also, i think some of the girls are becoming to attracted to each other. id rather have %30 bi and 70% heterosexual, instead of 50 50

JerrycuriousJerrycuriousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

This is the best incest story on the site !! Just wish you could write quicker but then it would not have the same flair that these do. You are a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

keep it in the family...except for mike

Nova251Nova251about 13 years ago
Keep it up

Im glad you write what you wanna write and arent affected by others opinion. I love the story! even the recent twists. Its great story plots and keeps the story fresh. This novel is the inspiration for the story im writing. Keep up the great work man! cant wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
BRAVADO!!!

I've spent all day reading these eighteen chapters, and i have some thoughts: it seems as though "voice" loses maturity when actually confronted with sexual encounters, i hope you tie the voice back to the plot somehow.... i like the idea of mike being with danni for etc. if thats what your thinking, and i saw a comment that said it wasnt as good as the other chapters, dont listen to that guy.... this chapter was about plot, obviously. plot never happens if sex is the only thing in life. i applaud you on your hard work!! i would just beg you to add meaning to the voice, some reason for it. it dialogues with mike and he never gets the idea to ask why its in his head.... great job, i approve hahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You Sir, are worthy. (Bow)

I think what I love most about this continueing piece is the Voice. We all have one, this guy is just crazy enough to talk back to his. Kudo's must go to your editor and proof, be they Anon; it really gets me going to find a story so well written, I rarely find anything to fix in it. So thank you for that.

Really I'm just trying to stroke your ego, waiting for Ch.18 was horrible, I almost thought you had stopped. I was checking the site every day at one point.

I remember your comment about Anon, my name is Kai Schipper i don't belong to this site; and i Love the data out of this story.

welatshawwelatshawabout 13 years ago
Very, very impressed

I have to compliment and commend you, once I started reading this series, I literally could not stop, and read through all 18 chapters in one sitting. And believe me, getting up after that was painful! Seriously, though, great job. Nice characterization, the thing with The Voice is a heck of a hoot, and the sex was, wow, blisteringly hot. I especially liked the development of the love affair between Danni and Mike - and the distiction between the sexual relationships with the other girls and the emotional bond growing between two people who beforehand could not stand each other. Anxiously awaiting future chapters.

ArmybrooksArmybrooksabout 13 years ago
Thanks

I just want to say a job well done. I'm over in Iraq right now man and after a long day of being out behind the wire I come back not waiting to see what happens next. Please right more I just got done with all the chapters and they are the best. Thank you again for writing that one chapter for me and my fellow brothers and sisters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Peerless Work

Simply at a loss for how good this story is. Absolutely captivating in every aspect. I love how you have molded the characters and how you are slowly letting the characters and story mature, unlike many who grace Literotica with their work. Very excited that you intend to continue this story and not end it prematurely or merely discontinue it. It is a shame that the rating scale stops at 5 stars. Thanks so much for sharing this family with us. Hot, hot, hot.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
An Irresistible family

I'm a bit worried as the girls gave Mike no ground rules 4 his date and he and Emma never made a specific plan. I think it will fail and cause much grief lol. This story has given me many smiles and laughs as well as an entire family I love almost like they were my own great job. The voice used to have much more quality and less quantity I miss the funny stuff he used to say.

Maybe Mike will get more staying power soon and learn patience, he has never even given the magnificent Danny the tongue lashing she deserves. I'd like to see much more foreplay as it can be the most exciting and rewarding part. I am excited to see where this could go in the future and as always thank you 4 your hard work my friend. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hope it remains just six.

I'm loving the story but I only hope it stays within the family. It's my sexist reaction that I don't want anything to happen between Emma and Paul. So please lol. If you can do that, this will be the perfect series for me and some others I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story love the nasty things done so far. Cum on Beth!

O.K. I have this covered,

they get out of the movie and head back to Mike's & Em's house. They have a few drinks and get in the hot tub with

a large pitcher of drinks. Then then start another game of Naked truth or dare. At that time all the sisters come out to play and the goals is to guess which person is on the "Pole". Only this time it's blindfolded dares. After everyone is smashed and naked nasty things happen and the problem is forever solved. Paul fucks everyone of Mikes sisters, and then passes out. Mike actually likes fucking Ashley and they fuck till they drop. Paul and Ashley pass out and spend the rest of the night together naked in each other's arms. and that's when they realize a switch is done. They wake up in in the same bed and really start to get it on. They are told by everyone that they were with each other all night, and that it was really nice. They leave for home and Mike drives them back to their house. Ashley is in love with her brother and wants nothing more of Mike. Oh by the way Ashley and Her brother were Fucking for years.

Eli69Eli69about 13 years ago
WOW!!!

I feel terrible now, because until this point, I hadn't had to wait for another chapter. I can't wait to read more. Please don't forget us. Great chapter.

g293g293about 13 years ago
Agree

I have to agree with the comment about Emma and Paul. I, as a romantic have to say that it seems wrong that Danni is the only one that, it just feels weird that the others could just drop him like that even though they all seem to really love him.

Hit me up if you want g293nine@gmail.com.

RawrAndrewRawrAndrewabout 13 years ago
Great work.

Your story is the one that inspired me to write. I just want to say thank you, and if you ever get sick of writing "Just the six of us" I would gladly pick it up and not stop. Can't wait to read more (:

redninja1993redninja1993about 13 years ago
Keep up the good work!

I somehow managed to read all 18 chapters in one consecutive sitting, and I really like them all. One of my favorite things is that, while the story mostly revolves around sex, there still is a good plot, with good character development going on, Beth being a good example. I also love the originality of having a protagonist with a sex-crazed voice in his head. I think that eventually Mike should tell one or all of his sisters about it. I'd say if he only tells one, that it would be Beth, since she alluded to having a voice of her own.

Long story short, I love the story, hope that you keep writing, and when you do decide to be done, you write a fitting ending. Preferably one that doesnt leave the readers hanging like you did in "Shiver" ;)

adagiowhiteadagiowhiteabout 13 years ago
My, god.

I love it. It's such an amazing story. My only piece of criticism that I now have nothing else to read, this story is way too gripping for me to read anything else. Cannot wait for the next instalment, you are an absolutely amazing writer.

Amazing story, amazing everything.

It's just great, not constant in your face hardcore sex, not all soft core sex, it has romance, a great plot, great variation, it even has tease sections.

Again you are an amazing write, cannot wait for the next part I just hope it will be soon.

BlaqueDragonBlaqueDragonalmost 13 years ago
A Great Story

I just finished Reading chapter 18 and was Left with a nervous fluttering in my stomach, I agree with the writer who thinks Emma might lose Control and actually have Sex with Paul, but then She would realize the difference between "Sex" and "Love", but that might come during the Middle of being intimate As She finds out that something just doesn't feel the Same As when she's with Mike. After all, They're supposed to Be Setting the Other siblings up. The fact that so Many people are Thinking up ways the Story will continue Shows how much interest there is for this Series. I Hope this does go further.

Blaque_Dragon_64@Yahoo.com

FizbangFizbangalmost 13 years ago
Incredible

I just read the entire series, tho it took most of the day and night, it was well worth worth it. The "Voice" cracks me up on a constant basis.

I am I am a little apprehensive as to how this little trick works out. I genuinely feel like I know these characters now and dont want to see any of them hurt.

Awesome writing! Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

mafialadmafialadalmost 13 years ago
Goddamn

You need to keep on writing. The relationships between the girls and Mike is pretty realistic for something so absurd. one turnoff is that they're too possessive. while the sex with those four/five/six is amazing, eventually you'll run out of scenerios. just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I just can't get enough

sorry for being late with this comment, don't have much free time to read. I really like this story and can't wait to see what's after this chapter knowing that Emma might end up screwing paul and ruining the plan or my hopeful way that the plan goes through emma gets horny to high heaven and her and mike finish off back at home. Please keep writing

dartreegdartreegalmost 13 years ago
Excellent Work

I am pleased that the main reason I like reading family-oriented erotica is because it tends to be written (by almost all authors) in a way that suggests a high level of caring between the participants. This has also been the case here. Well done.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 13 years ago
I read the whole story last night and today.

It is great, funny and erotic at times. Looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent writing and storyline

Thoroughly enjoyed all 18 chapters, keep 'em coming, thanks much !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great wrk

this is the 1st story in lit where i hav been able to read 18 chapters i normally get bored of it within 3

u did great wrk out here pal

a small advice just check the use of his and hers i felt u mixed them up a lot

waiting for u r next update

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love your story

Loved this story it is really great, though im not too fond of emma being with another guy hopefully it doesn't happen. Great work thanks for the wonderful story.

juan2forkjuan2forkalmost 13 years ago
You're spinning a wonderful tale.

Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
the best ever

you my favorite author plz plz plz dont stop writing I cant wait tell the rest of the story. your my new best friend.

Your friend Jerry

pubgodpubgodalmost 13 years ago
Gread story

I look forward to the next chapters

SchnepfeSchnepfealmost 13 years ago
WOW!!!

Started reading this series two days ago!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!

I am looking forwardfor next parts! Hope there are many to come!

You are my favorite, thanks for all your work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

I love this series. I hope you don't stop writing it and there are still a lot of chapters in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
LOVE IT

amazin story, cant wait for ch19, hope i dont have to wait too long :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
New chapter (19)

All you who love this series will be happy to know. I received an e-mail from the author saying that chapter 19 will be up in the next week or so!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Leave it in the family

this is a great story i love it i just hope that you leave it as it has been

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ahhhhh!!!!!

sorry i'm anonymous, btw.

but AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! i just started reading this yesterday (well, yesterday only ended two hours ago...w/e) and i get to probably the WORST cliffhanger in the whole darn thing! EVIL! i feel like Mike's voice, haha....

anyway, LOVE this story. keep it up!!! it's been two months since this chapter was uploaded, so i'm definitely hoping this'll be updated soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

love it! keep up the great work.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 13 years ago
I'm Back again

I could not stay away and decided to read this again hoping the next part would come soon. I hope soon you explore Beth's voice further I think that adding her naughty mental voice was brilliant!

Please don't rush through foreplay the only tiny criticism I can muster is in the shower with Danni he jumped on fucked for 2min and left. If he really loves her he will play her body like the finely tuned instrument it is. After 3 orgasms with his mouth and fingers has he earned the privilege to fuck her. It is too bad he needs recovery time lol at his age my erections only went down after several rounds.

I think It will become trickier to write once they go back to school with different class loads and having to act properly around others. Even if jealous or horny etc. and fend off potential suitors so you will have your work cut out 4 you my friend. Thank you for all your hard work we appreciate it by loving this naughty family

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

WOW, the characters are so well developed. I could literally feel the jealousy that Mike was feeling. Hope that Emma doesn't fall for that new piece of shit.

blueyedbobblueyedbobalmost 13 years ago
it's amazing!!

you have no idea how much i am enjoying this story!!,,,its an excellent sexy,hot,romantic, erotic read!! i look forward to devouring a few chapters every day after work,,,only ch 19 and 20 to go,,,sorry to see it end !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The voice

Is the grandpa from 'The Boondocks"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Can I just admit how hot this story is and how much I LOVE this chapter?? Mike's dominance over Emma is... Mmm I can't even express how excited it makes me!! I'm not a huge fan of the Ashley/Paul scenario, but I understand the need for a bit of unit conflict...

Great job, I really can't wait for the newest updates...

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalabout 12 years ago
Nice...

And even though Paul seems to be a decent guy, this is still a fantasy story, therefore this situation has better damn be resolved in the next chapter, so Ashley and Paul can get out of Mike and his sisters' sex lives.

zarroc789zarroc789almost 12 years ago
Funny!

"Oh, don't get all sentimental on me, I'm still here. I just don't see the point in talking to you if you aren't going to be trying to get fucked anytime soon. Here's a guy fucking the four hottest women in the state and what's he do? He goes and wrestles around for a football with a bunch of dudes!" was the funniest thing you have put in this story i laughed my ass off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nicely done, however...

I like the way this story is moving though i am a bit disappointed at the way Mike and Danni are becoming more important than the rest of his sisters and for some reason i get more turned on by them rather than Danni. I feel like they are becoming a little too much like a wed couple, and the fun part of sex, let alone incest, is being left out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The Voice

Dude the voice in mike's head is just hilarious sometimes....its like a johnny bravo in his head....

MrBrooks526MrBrooks526almost 11 years ago
Conflicted

I honestly am hooked but I will be pissed if Emma gets with Paul. I also just feel Mike's jealousy and it's nerve-wracking.

CEB19CEB19about 9 years ago
Jealus!!!!!!!

I'd be fing pissed if I saw my lover being touched by another man

Johnny49913061Johnny49913061almost 9 years ago
My opinion

I don't like Paul; Mike should just deal with the little redhead alone and I ask myself why Mike didn't try anal? Anal wouldn't cause pregnancy and Emma is so naughty...

Well, however, your chapters are already written and still good. I will continue reading and give 4-5 stars. Best story on literotica I have read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good work

Just keep writing. Your doing a bang up job. You have my total attention so far.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 8 years ago
Wow

Hope all his sisters stay with him forever and not ditch him and hope he mar,rye either Ashley or Danni.

lonewolfalphalonewolfalphaover 8 years ago
fell in love

I fell in love with this story the first time i read it and it is just as great now as it was then i love the perverted voice in Mike's head and the fact that he is fucking all four of his sisters is the icing on the cake i would love it if i had had a sexual relationship with my sister j guess that is the main atraction to this story

AncientKarmaAncientKarmaabout 8 years ago
GREAT!

I've read most of the chapters before but don't quite remember everything that happens. i hope none of them ever find another man! That would completely ruin the whole story for me lol but either way it's an amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ashley & Paul

I guess I don't want anyone else in their circle. Especially Sex Starved Ashley. Will you please get her a boyfriend?

Hopper702Hopper702about 7 years ago
Love it

It be a good anime :)

Denny CraneDenny Craneover 6 years ago
the film broke?

Weird, since movie theaters have been digital for more than a decade now. lol

Ramjet75Ramjet75over 6 years ago
Denny

There is no time frame for this story, It could be 20 years ago. No Digital film then.

Mentalcase; I'm reading this end to end, Good story, great flow and well planned.

No problems at all, Well Done Sir.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
3rd Read

Emma Oh Emmaaaa....

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
5th Read

Love this chapter lol, especially that dank and mike scene. Also feeling jealous for mike lol over Emma.

TaBooLover5865TaBooLover5865almost 3 years ago

A SITE is a place, like land where i building is placed, or a place in the Web where some pages are placed. When you use your eyes to see something, you are using your SIGHT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So you have made me fall in love with Emma.. . Damn, I'm jealous.

ereaderlereaderl12 months ago

I'm enjoying this series immensely,

But, when did Danni stop taking the pill?? Go back ~10+ chapters ago and check.

Also Sarah's room and bathroom are on the first floor. All the rest are on the second.

so going to use her bathroom makes no sense.

The story is really hot, but when there are blatant inconsistencies, it just causes a big "What??"

and breaks the flow. it's the difference between good writing and a great writing.

Just trying to make you better.

Keep writing !

HornySpartanHornySpartan12 months ago

Does any one else hear the "Voice" as Stiffler from the American Pie franchise when they read him? :D

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG2 months ago

SSSOOO...hate to tell you (and I am a Texan!!), Texas boys "may be raised to be respectful", but they are anything but that. Even today, the expectation is if they take a girl out, she is expected to put out commensurate with the cost of the meal!! Guys talk ugly to their girls, in front of others, demean them, flirt with other girls, and in a lot of cases, smack them around...NONE OF WHICH IS ACCEPTABLE.

That said, Paulay be a "nice guy"...he is still a guy!!

This idea the girls came up with is gonna be "the bomb" when it comes to fruition; Ashley is going to be so enamored of her brother that Mike and his sisters will be off the hook as far as Ashley's s blackmail scheme!!

I must tell the truth here!! I Love All Mike's sisters; I cannot pick a favorite, because they ALL are loveable and sweet!!

Five**5**Stars for this chapter... yyyaaayyy!!!

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌💯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
8315 Followers
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES