Justin, Jane and Me Pt. 03

Story Info
Exceeding expectations.
2k words
4.52
2.7k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
monno11
monno11
13 Followers

Part 3 of a series. Each story can be read individually.

A few days passed after my meeting with Justin and Jane. I had thanked them for the SUV experience, but wanted to let them have space. When Justin finally texted I felt more than a tinge of excitement and opened my phone within seconds of seeing the notification.

Justin: "Hey man, hope you are good. Any plans this evening?

Me: "No, nothing much going on. What're you up to?

Instead of a text reply, an image came through: Justin, bent over, wearing thin gray yoga pants that hugged his round ass. I could see a thin neon green band under the material.

Justin: "Thoughts?"

Me: "Love it but a bit covered up aren't we?" I was joking and hoped he understood.

A few minutes later another picture came through. Justin had ditched the yoga pants and reversed the angle. I now saw a frontal view with his package held in by a neon green thong.

Me: "Getting better!"

Five minutes later a third picture arrived. Justin was on his back, his hands holding his ankles, a green thong pulled to the side and revealing his asshole. I could tell the picture was taken by Jane. The mental image of the two of them having a photo shoot turned me on.

Justin: "Consider this an invitation to stop by our place tonight...."

When I arrived at Justin and Janes' later that night Jane greeted me at the front door and invited me in. We made small talk about the SUV tryst and Jane shared that the pictures of my hard cock next to Justin's cum covered bulge had apparently been a big hit on their OnlyFans.

"Well, we have to give the people what they want don't we?" I joked.

"Yes we do," Jane replied, "in fact I have a few ideas for tonight."

Justin suddenly walked into the room. As always he looked incredibly sexy. Wearing the same yoga pants from his earlier pics, Justin glided into the room with a smile. He wore a basic black t-shirt that contrasted well with his gray pants, white socks completing the look. I complimented him, he reciprocated, and Jane laughed: "You two" she said while shaking her head.

We sat down to talk about their ideas for the evening. Justin would do some stretches and show off his body to get us in the mood. He would then slowly strip down and blow me, getting me hard for a photo shoot led by Jane. "It might go beyond that too," Jane suggested.

After a few drinks we got right to it. Justin sat on the floor, crossing his legs in front of his body in a butterfly pose. He began to rub his thighs and legs, pulling the waistband of his leggings away from his body. He took off his shirt and got into a downward dog pose, facing away from us and showing his ass.

After a few minutes of showing off, Justin, prompted by Jane, crawled towards me. I was already semi-hard from his performance but the sight of him crawling rushed blood to my penis. He rested his head on my thigh, batting his eyes playful, and slowly rubbing my cock through my pants. As I became fully engorged, Justin slid my pants down, causing my cock to spring out. Without hesitation he took it in his mouth and began licking the shaft. I leaned forward and smacked his ass a few times, lingering to grip and knead him.

Justin stood up and pulled his yoga pants down to his thighs. I had seen his ass several times but I continued to be mesmerized. He had such a feminine ass and wide hips, truly birthing hips, and I rubbed my hands up and down them, easily sliding along the spandex material and his smooth skin.

Feeling the heat I removed my shirt and stood up, cock fully erect. Justin took my place on the couch, leaning into the cushions and sticking his ass out in the air. Jane stood up and readied her phone. "Grab his hips and stand behind him," she instructed me.

I grabbed Justin's hips, feeling his hip bones, and pressed into him. He moaned with pleasure as I heard Jane tapping her phone, capturing the scene. Still wearing his pants at thigh height, Justin struggled to spread his legs, so I grabbed his butt cheeks and spread them apart. With my right hand I placed my cock between his cheeks and started thrusting up and down. An inch-wide band of neon green thong material covered his asshole, my cock to sliding up and down with ease.

Jane leaned in, grabbing a few shots of my cock between his cheeks. I loved humping Justin's ass and rubbing my cock against his thong but I wanted more. I leaned down and pulled his yoga pants down even further, bringing them to his ankles. He stepped out of them and arched his back, bending at a 45 degree angle and pushing his ass against my hard, aching cock.

I reached for his thong strap and pulled it to the side before Jane's hand grabbed my wrist. "Easy killer," she laughed. "Let's take some pictures first."

I laid my cock across Justin's ass while Jane continued to snap away. I was floored when she reached down and cupped my ass cheek from behind. She then moved her hand to the small of my back before pulling it away quickly, almost like she realized she had done something wrong. I played it cool and told Justin how hot and sexy he looked with my cock laid across his ass.

"End scene," Jane said with a smirk. "Justin, I want you to get on the couch sideways. Get on your knees and present your ass." Jane instructed me to stand on the couch behind Justin with my cock pointed towards his hole. Jane then got behind me. I heard her continuing to snap away; from her angle, as I would later see, it looked like I was standing over Justin readying to fill his asshole. Justin looked totally submissive to me, presenting his ass as I towered over him, my cock nearing his open hole.

I bent my knees and leaned closer, moving nearer to Justin's exposed ass. I then laid on top of him, my cock angled down between his butt cheeks. We grinded back and forth for a while, simulating anal. I felt Jane's hand reach in and pull Justin's thong strap to the side. His asshole was now exposed, my cock laid across it and rubbing on it. He moaned with pleasure as Jane soothed him: "Very nice baby, you have his cock right next to you. You want his cock?"

Justin murmured while Jane took more photos. I felt her coming closer, getting closeups and shots from far away. She must've taken dozens and I couldn't wait to see them.

Jane grabbed Justin's thong strap and I felt it snap into place on my dick. The strap wasn't super tight, but it held my penis against his cheeks. This felt incredibly hot, like we were attached together. "Very fucking sexy," Jane commented.

We were in doggystyle without penetration, but both Justin and I were sweating from grinding and rubbing each other. Jane suddenly slapped my ass, gently, but with a noticeable noise. I wondered if Justin had heard, and what he thought.

"Lets lube you boys up," Jane remarked while spreading Justin and I apart with her forearm. She reached for a bottle of lube on a table next to the couch, squirting a few drops into her hand and beginning to finger Justin's asshole. He moaned and squirmed as he felt the cool lube pushed into his hole. With his crack nice and shiny from the lube, my cock pulsed with excitement, springing upward.

I motioned to grab the lube and apply some to myself but Jane had other ideas. "I got you, no worries," she replied, "Justin doesn't' mind. But we are going to use a condom. Hope youre okay with that."

"Not at all," I replied, "completely understand."

Jane gently slapped Justin's ass, causing his cheeks to shake. "Hear that baby? You ready for his fat dick?"

"Want it so fucking bad," Justin cooed.

Jane grabbed a condom, biting into the package with her teeth and removing it from the packaging. She delicately unrolled it onto my head, then pulled it along my shaft, covering the majority of my fully engorged cock. She gripped me with her hand and ran along the shaft, ensuring a snug fit. I couldn't help but notice that she lingered for a bit longer than was necessary. Justin saw none of this, his back turned and ass presented towards us.

Jane squirted some lube onto my rock hard cock and gently applied it, ensuring my entire shaft was well lubed. Her hand then returned to the small of my back, gently moving me towards Justin.

Sensing my approach, Justin reached back and spread his cheeks, his asshole open and awaiting my shaft. With my head just a few inches from his hole, Jane took a photo, smiling as she zoomed in and out.

This was it, this was the moment we had all been waiting for. My cock head easily slid into position, gliding along Justin's lubed crack. He briefly shuddered as he felt my head press against his hole, and again as I slowly eased in. I grabbed his right hip to brace myself and applied more pressure, more and more of my cock sliding into Justin's amazingly tight hole.

"That's it baby, keep holding open for him," Jane encouraged, "still got a ways to go."

I started breathing heavily as Justin's tight ass enveloped my cock, holding me in every so tightly. Before long I was fully inside him, my waist pressed directly against his ass. He let go of his cheeks, his hands falling to the couch for balance.

"How does my husband's ass feel?" Jane asked while taking photos.

"Very tight," I replied, "feels so good. Been wanting this ass for a while."

I began to quicken my pace, my cock sliding in and out of Justin with ease. He squirmed and moaned with pleasure, clearly enjoying my technique. I altered my angles and leaned back and forth on my toes, my cock hitting every square inch of his amazing ass.

"Justin's hard right now," Jane whispered, "He's so turned on by your cock in his ass he got a boner." Jane then reached in, stroking Justin's cock through his green panties. Looking down, I saw Justin's sexy body, his green thong, and my hard cock wedged into him. Jane was positioned on the couch next to Justin, her hand moving back and forth in front of his body, edging and stroking him. This finally pushed me over the edge. "I'm gonna cum," I practically yelled, thrusting upward with two hard strokes, pushing into the deepest recesses of Justin's ass. What felt like several spurts of cum shot out of my head, no doubt filling the condom, leaving me in pure ecstasy. Still hard, I slowly pushed in and out of Justin, not wanting to leave the tightness of his amazing ass.

"Baby he just came. You did such a good job," Jane said while rubbing his back. "You are a little cock slut aren't you?"

"I am Jane, I loved it so much. It felt so good."

"I want you to get off baby," Jane replied, picking up Justin's leggings from the floor. As I sat down on the couch next to Justin, our legs pressed side by side, Jane pulled back Justin's green thong, his erection springing forward. She carefully wrapped his cock with the leggings, stroking and squeezing until Justin began to shudder and shake. Within a minute Justin came into the leggings, Jane squealing with excitement as he let out a sigh at the moment of climax.

"Fucking hell," I said, "that was hot too. You two are both so much fun."

"This is just the beginning really" Jane replied with a smile, "we have so many other ideas."

monno11
monno11
13 Followers