All Comments on 'K Forbidden Heat Ch. 01'

by Kitschshaman

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a trip!

More, more please. Will we ever truly KNOW a woman's heart and mind and desires and everything behaind those eyes?

No vote now....

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a6 months ago

This story is well organized and logically developed; however, the time span that forces the initial sexual contact is too extreme. I like the fact that the mother remembers who she was and how rerstricted her current life has become. Finally, the son's attitude toward his mother's behavior and his emotional and psychological maturity as to the current situation he is witnessing is amazing. He sees his mother as a sexual human being just like he is. 5 stars.

RanDog025RanDog0255 months ago

How many Novel have you read that used dot dot dots? 34 years ago I retired as an Editor in Chief for a very successful Publisher and then A Field Editor in Alaska for a popular Hunting Magazine and in between taught college level English Literature and in no point in my slave labor years did I ever experience dot dot dots. In the tens of thousands of manuscripts, manuals, novels and such did I experience dot dot dots. As writers or Authors, are to leave the idea of a pause, is written in the words or is left to the reader to place his own pause, just as you would end a sentence or a paragraph and place a book marker and pause right there until you take it up the next time! You wrote a good story but you at least have to leave a pause after the ellipsis. This, for your information, from an old man, is constructive criticism, whether you want it or not, is given freely!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKitschshaman@Kitschshaman
Male, straight, and trying to stay sane in a world dedicated to madness. To that end I pursue eros, as it is our most wonderful universal gift of the gods. I write in various genres as my inspiration leads me and hope my words arouse, tittilate, and generally make you smile.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES