K Forbidden Heat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kneeled before him, her mouth watering at the prospect of sucking him. She wrapped her hands around it and squeezed. His cock, though little more than 7 inches long, was thicker than her arm, was hot and throbbing in her hand, and was hard as iron. Her hands did not fit all the way around it. No wonder the girl ran. She must have been terrified. A stream of clear sticky precum flowed from the head onto her hands.

"You don't want me to cum yet? I'm awfully close you know...I'm having a hard time holding back. If you keep doing that, I'm going to cover you in cum." His voice was husky, low, strained.

"I know." She nodded and smiled at him as she squeezed it and rubbed his cock slowly back and forth across her breasts, the slick hot head popping across her nipples.

"You're not just a therapist, are you?"

She lifted his balls in one hand as she slid the other up and down his shaft. "Why, what do you mean, Graham?"

"I mean..." his voice caught as he strained to keep his climax under control "you're not just a sex therapist...you're a..."

Slut. "Say it, Graham...say it...what do you call a woman who can't get enough of a thick cock like yours..." She held his cock to her breasts and pumped it...rubbed the head with her palm. "Say it, Graham...say it. I want you to." Call me a slut, Graham...say it please...

"You're...you're a...god, you're a slut."

Yessss. "Yes, Graham...say it again...say it again, I need you to, say it...Say it Graham!"

"You're...such a...slut..." he groaned out the last word in primitive growl.

With that final word 'slut' Graham's cock spurted hot cum all over Kate's hands and breasts. His hands pressed the back of her shoulders and he humped her chest as if his life depended upon it, stream after stream of cum coating her hands, her arms, and her chest, ran down her stomach and between her thighs. He heaved against her time after time until he was spent, his legs trembling. He finally collapsed back on the sofa, drawing her with him, the hot cum slick between them.

Kate held him until his body quakes lessened. Then she kissed his nipples one by one, then gently began to lick the cum from his body. First from his stomach, then his hips, then taking her time, from his cock and then his balls, heaviest she had ever cradled in her hands. By the time she finished with his balls his massive member was rising, awakening once more.

Her insides were on fire, her stomach quivering. God I'm such a slut. She took his cock into her mouth once more and sucked him in a far as she could, right to the back of her throat, at the edge of gagging. She could feel her heart thumping madly in her chest and her nerve endings coursed with lightning.

God help me, I need this. I'm such a shameless fuck slut. Oh god yessssss.

Kate's son Callum watched from the shadows. He had stayed behind whilst his father and brother had driven away in the family car. He hadn't felt well and had just gone back to his room, closed the door quietly and gone to sleep. He had been awakened by voices. He'd thought a stranger was in the house. He'd crept downstairs.

Callum had thought right. There was a stranger in the house and it wasn't the tall young man laying back naked on the sofa. His mum was the stranger. His mother was kneeling in front of the man, between his legs, running her hands all over him, mouth on his cock. He had never seen his mum like this. She had always been in good shape, but he'd never seen her like this, a strong naked woman, moving like a big cat in heat as his mum took the huge cock deep into her mouth, sucking him down, then smiling with a look of pure ecstasy on her face as the young man had blasted her body with cum, smiling joy at being covered in cum. God, Mum. Oh god. Oh god oh god, what? In spite of himself, Callum's cock rose at the sight. Callum's hands slid down under his shorts to his own cock of their own accord, stroking at the sight of his mum licking fresh cum off the young man's body. Callum could feel his face flush, ashamed he felt this way, cock throbbing hard at watching his mum. His mum made beautiful sounds, low gasping moans that took his breath away. But as he watched her from the shadows, gently sucking the young man's nipples, licking his cock, lifting the huge balls with her strong hands before she sucked them into her mouth with joy, then driving her mouth onto the young man's cock, Callum felt a kind of love for his mum that he'd never felt before, a kind of love that he'd never felt for anyone before. His heart pounded, his stomach trembled. He pumped his cock with one fist and drove the other fist into his mouth to muffle his moans as he spurted, gushing at the sight of his mum sucking, gagging on hot young cock.

Jesus. He only wished the cock driving into his mum's hot mouth was his own.

12