K Forbidden Heat Ch. 04

Story Info
A beautiful woman blackmailed with her secret past.
1.1k words
4.24
3.9k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

You're a fucking cum whore, mum.

Her son's words shook Kate to her core. The tone of his voice, deep, rough, filled with hard lust, struck her deep as she sank down in shock, her hands sliding against the wall behind her. A fucking cum whore mum. Her legs trembled though she was now on her knees. Kate's heart pounded, her cunt melted with intense heat and started to flow once again, dripping down her inner thighs, a heady mixture of her own hot juices and Graham's thick cum.

Callum stepped up close to her. His cock, rampant, deep red with hot blood, head dripping with clear precum down to his huge heavy balls, filled her vision. Her son's words rang in her heart. You're a fucking cum whore, mum. She felt shame, deep shame, but her body betrayed her. Fuck, I want him. I want my son, I want to fuck my son. Fucking cum whore mum. Oh god. Oh god he's right. I'm a fucking cum whore mum.

The desire to take her son's cock in her mouth, to taste him, overwhelmed her.

"Open your mouth, mum. You're such a slut, such a depraved fucking slut. Open your mouth." Callum's voice was deep, husky, hoarse with primal desire. "Open your fucking mouth... Mum."

She licked her lips and opened her mouth.

Callum held his cock in his hand and wiped the dripping head of his cock on each side of her face and across her lips. "You are a cum whore, aren't you mum? You fucking love cock, don't you mum? You have to have cock. Even your own son's. "

Kate's heart pounded, her cunt quivered, her breath came in gasps. She was beyond answering, her legs quivering, her cunt dripping hot onto the rug beneath her.

"Answer me, mum. You're a fucking cock whore, aren't you mum? I see you staring at my cock right now. You love it, don't you? Even though you just finished fucking that boy, you have to have it, don't you? Look at it, mum. Look at your son's cock, right in front of your face. You want your son's cock deep in your fucking whore's throat, don't you? Don't you... Mum?"

A fucking cock whore. A fucking cock whore who lusts to have her son's cock in her mouth. Her voice failed her. She nodded, licked the head of her son's cock and whimpered assent.

Callum drove his cock deep down her throat. Kate almost choked, then reached up and gripped her son's cock as she felt the head press against the back of her throat. My son's cock. Oh god. My son's cock. It was hot in her hand, hard, thick, throbbing and slick with precum. Her son's scent and taste overwhelmed her. Her son's cock tasted almost sweet, but acrid, alive. Oh god, so my son's cock is so alive. As she felt her son's hands grip her hair, her lips came alive of their own accord. She sucked her son hard and drove her throat onto his hard cock.

The thought came to her that he'd been watching everything she'd done with Graham. Everything. And he wants to fuck me. My son wants to fuck his mum. He takes after me. My god, my hot son takes after his hot cum slut mother and needs to fuck... needs to fuck... me. Her cunt gushed at the thought of her son watching, watching Graham's thick cock drive into her, watching his mum from the shadows, grind her hot cunt on the young man Graham, his cock hard and throbbing, hot for her. Hot for his mum, ohhhgoddd. I want it, I want him I want my son's cum, ohhgoddd...

She reached her other hand up and squeezed his balls.

As soon as his mum's hand lifted to his balls Callum could not hold back any longer. His seed boiled up and he gushed like a freshet, thick, hot, sticky, fragrant. His cum filled his mum's mouth and spilled out, running down her face and throat to her chest, soaking her dress anew, his cum mixing with Grahams, bathing his mum in fresh, fragrant, slick, hot cum. His mum's mouth worked on his cock, sucking, drawing him deep, one hand gripped his cock hard and the other squeezed his balls. When his balls were finally empty he had to lean against the wall or he would have fallen. His legs shook. Callum tried to ease out of his mum's mouth, but her hand encircled his heavy balls, drew Callum's cock back deep into her mouth and held him fast. He looked down and saw the most beautiful, the most miraculous sight of his young life. His mum gently sucked his cock, very softly, very gently swirled her tongue around his cock and swallowed.

"Mum?"

"Mmmhmm?" His mum mewed almost like a kitten. Her eyes were closed and her other hand slid up between his legs to caress his young body. It was soon, too soon... but it was his mum's mouth on his cock. My mum's sucking me, oh god, my mum's sucking my cock. My mum just drank my cum, swallowed my cum... and now she wants more. He found himself responding, his cock swelled again deep in his mum's mouth. As he looked down he saw his mum's hand dive down between her legs. She ground her hips on her hand, then slid her hand up in between his legs again. Then Callum felt his mum's slick fingers slide smoothly up into his bottom, lubricated by her dripping thick copious fragrant flow. Her fingers slid out, her hand went down to her cunt again and returned, coated with her thick fragrant flow combined with the young man's cum. As his mum's long fingers slid deeply into him and pressed knowingly against his prostate, Callum's cock instantly swelled harder, filled his mum's mouth back to her throat. She's really good at this. Another thought occurred to Callum at that moment and he almost flooded his mum's mouth again at the thought. She's done this a lot. Who the hell is this woman? Who is this hot fucking slut, this wanton whore who used to be his mum? His cock raged, grew in his mum's throat. He felt the deep vibration of his mum's moan full against his cock head and his cock swelled until he thought it would split. My god, she's a fuck whore, my mum is a hot cock-hungry fuck whore who cannot get enough of cock, even her own son's. Then another thought blasted Callum's mind. I'm just as depraved as she is. Then one more thought tumbled and raged through Callum's mind as he fucked his mother's throat. Not only is my mum a hot cock-hungry fuck whore... she's my hot cock hungry fuck whore. She's MINE.

He felt fire take over his body.

Oh god mum... I want to fuck your hot slut body until I die.