Kaci's Tales Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter 1.
2.1k words
4.23
2.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How did it start? I'll begin by telling you about me. I'm about 5'7 110 pounds. A b cup. Short black hair. I was always kinda a alt girl. Dark makeup dark clothes. Picture Reze from the Chainsaw Man anime.. I was never very positive and still am not. I won't go into why, it isn't worth it. I am relatively happy now tho. Been married a few years to a man who has loved me from day one. His name is Marcus. I'm Kaci if you haven't figured that out yet. Marcus is 2 yrs older than me and my brothers best friend. They've known each other since the 5th grade.

Marcus it seems always had a crush on me, though i didn't know it at the time. He's a big guy standing about 6'3 and 210. Athletic and good looking. He and and my brother grew up playing football and baseball together from little league thru highschool. Marcus didn't attend college but went right to work. So how did i find out Marcus had a crush on me? I'll tell you.

It was a Saturday afternoon and Marcus and my brother had had a game. I was at a friends house. The plan was I was going to be there all day and probably spend the night, but our plans were canceled when her boyfriend called. She'd rather go get laid so instead of waiting around I went home and told her to text me when she was done.

Anyway when I walked into the house I saw their sports gear in the garage so I knew they were there ( Marcus practically lived in our house lol and that would only be more true after today). I heard the water running so my brother must have been in the shower. With nothing to do I went upstairs to my room walking right by my brothers room. I didn't notice that Marcus wasn't in there.

I was always quiet. People always said they could never hear me coming. So when I pushed open my bedroom door it wasn't a surprise that Marcus didn't hear me, but was I ever surprised. When I realized what he was doing all kinds of thoughts went thru my head....

I'm going to pause this here and explain a few things, k? Up until this moment I had never seen a cock up close lol let alone touch one. I was still a virgin ( yes, 18....). But I had watched porn with friends, and ( I admit) alone. My porn obsession was facials and blowjobs. But my very favorite part was watching a guy cum. Watching it squirt out of his cock, just ropes shooting out splashing on a girls face. That was my biggest turn on and i couldn't get enough. I fingered myself everytime i watched porn like that, sometimes using my fingers, other times a hairbrush handle. Once I even used a cucumber. That made me cum like nothing else I ever used. God I'm getting wet just thinking about it lol and I've had plenty of cock in me since those days lmao!

Where was I? Oh, right. Marcus was sitting on the edge of my bed his back to me. He didn't hear me but I could hear him lol. Moaning softly his hand moving in his lap staring at his phone. At what I couldn't tell. But whatever it was he was jerking off in my room lol. That seemed weird I thought so part in shock and part curious I just stood there quietly watching for a few minutes. I thought honestly it wouldn't take long but after a few minutes he still hadn't finished and my bag was heavy lol so I dropped it on the bed. That got his attention.

He dropped his phone and stood up so fucking fast I started laughing. He stood there staring at me his cock erect and surprisingly wrapped in a pair of my light pink cotton panties. OMG.. he was jerking off into a pair of my panties!!! I couldn't fucking believe it! Oh was he big.. so so big. I mean it had be at least 7! He stood there looking at me and stammered.

"Oh.. uhhh hey Kace.. ummm... yeah"

He kinda just trailed off lol. Kinda cute really.

"What's up Marcus? Whatcha doin?"

I was kinda enjoying this I admit, but I also couldn't help but stare at that cock. So hard and big. His crown poking out of my panties. I realized then of course he liked me but still wasn't sure what to do. I mean I was always attracted to him. He was very thoughtful and considerate. He knew my brother and and I were close and I hung out with them a lot so. But I had a hard time not thinking about all that porn I had watched... girls jerking guys cocks until they exploded cum everywhere. I was seriously turned on. Obviously so was he lol.

"Umm... sorry?"

Was all he could say looking at his cock wrapped in my panties.

"Are you?"

I said laughing, but not looking at him just staring at that beautiful cock.

He knew by now i wasn't mad. Fuck he probably knew I was liking this. I mean its not like he couldn't tell what I was staring at.

"Kace? Have you ever seen a guy do this? "

"Nope. Only in porn."

"So you've never watched a guy jerk off? Or even touched one?"

"Nope. But it looks like fun."

Looks like fun? WTF was that Kace? I screamed in my head. Great, he probably thinks I'm a moron now. My face blushing so much i could feel the heat.

"Uhh... would you ummm want to?"

I didn't say anything I just walked to his side of my bed and sat down and he sat next to me, his cock still hard and wrapped lol. I looked at him and he watched me as I moved my hand to his shaft grabbing the panties around it. I didn't do anything at first. Just touched it, feeling its hardness, the girth of the thing. Staring at the head poking out of my panties. We both moaned simultaneously. I kept looking at him not sure what I should do really so I just tightened my grip on his cock and started stroking him, moving my hand up and down.

I must not have been doing something right because after a min or 2 he put his hand on mine and told me to loosen my grip a little, and moved my hand higher up his shaft

"Right there, Kace, so your hand brushes the tip, and the spot just under the crown..."

He trailed off as I started stroking him the way he said. He leaned back on his elbows and closed his eyes moaning. I had to reposition myself so I turned more his way, leaning over him more so I had a more comfortable position for my stroking hand. From there I just watched his movements. How he reacted to my hand stroking his hard cock. His sounds, how his eyes would close then reopen. How his hips moved up thrusting his cock under my hand. Like he was fucking my hand. Fuck this was amazing. Porn didn't do this justice lol.

He moaned for me to stroke faster, so I tried to get the rhythm of his hips so when he pushed up I would stroke his cock down. Faster and faster I jerked him still amazed by how his cock felt in my hands, how the head looked as it swelled everytime it poked thru my pink panties on his upward thrust.. god how that would feel inside me I wondered.

He told me he was close now. That he was going to cum... god I couldn't wait to see it to watch him cum knowing I made him cum.. I was so fucking wet. I stroked him faster and harder, gripping his shaft harder with every stroke of my hand. He sat up fast, adjusting my panties to cover his head ( that was disappointing lol but I get it.)

I could feel his cock stiffening even more in my hand and I stroked faster and faster, it was pulsing and quivering, a damp spot appeared on my panties darkening the light pink cotton. Then he moaned and ( I swear lol) growled as his body went into a spasm. His hips pushed hard into my hand thrusting his cock thru my hand and my panties stretched over his swollen head as the first jet of cum soaked my panties, then again and again.. I kept stroking his cock more. I didn't wanna stop. Right then and there I swear I coulda kept stroking that cock forever lol. He just kept cumming more and more. It was leaking out from my now dark pink panties, running down his shaft and over my fingers.

Eventually he couldn't take anymore and he made me stop ( boys lol no fun)... he was breathing heavy, and so was I. Even tho he had cum a ton and I wasn't stroking him my hand was still on his cock and I had cum on my fingers. Then it hit me. This was the first time I had touched a guys cum. Sticky but runny. Viscous I think the word is lol. I liked how it felt warm on my fingers. I actually played with it a bit lol it was fascinating really.

Marcus eventually recovered and took my hand from his cock as it shrank back down. He took the panties off his dick and wiped up the cum that escaped, he even cleaned my fingers for me. I moved away from him so he could get up and pull his pants up. I missed his cock already but we both realized the water had stopped and he shouldn't be in here when my brother got out of the shower lol. He gave me a hug and kissed my head before leaving my room. Just in time as the bathroom door opened and Alex came out.

"Showers all yours bro. Hurry up tho we gotta go meet the team."

None the wiser, thankfully. I love my brother but he is super protective and I didn't want him getting mad at Marcus.

I went back to my room to wait for my friend to call and laid there thinking of what just happened. Then I saw it. His phone. He left it in my room. Now I was curious. What had he been jerking off to? What was he going to cum to before I walked in? Would I be jealous? Did i even want to know? What if it was another girl? Fuck it. I wanted to know. It was locked of course, so I sat thinking, and just tried something. K... A....C....I.... and what do you know? It worked!

I couldn't believe what I found. Pics of me. Tons of em. Pics I didn't even know he had. Like one of me in a wet tee shirt and bikini bottoms that I was wearing at my brothers' birthday party just a month ago after he and Marcus threw me in the pool lol. One of me wearing boy shorts and a tight tee he must've taken one of those nights he spent the night. Another one ( kinda funny but fitting) in a tee late at night looking in our fridge half bent over wearing what? Yep. Light pink cotton panties. The same ones I just jerked and stroked all his cum out into lmao! Kinda disappointing really, I only bought those a few weeks ago. There were more, but you get the idea lol. He had them playing in a montage, I couldn't believe it! Anyway I was happy lol. Any other guy I'd be like, creepy as fuck. But it wasn't. It was Marcus.

Later that night when I was at my friends house and she was sleeping I was thinking about what happened and slipped my fingers inside my virgin pussy. god I was soo fucking wet. It didn't take long to cum all over my fingers. The same fingers Marcus' cum just dripped all over. I wondered when I was done if Marcus would like that?

K. All I got for now lol. Marcus would be my first for everything. But not my only. I've had lots of adventures and got lots of stories to tell lol. Come back for more. Later. K. Out.