Kaleidoscope Travel

Story Info
Meeting a naughty travel agent in Mauritius.
3.2k words
3.89
7.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mauritius looks spectacular from the air, all green and lush and ringed by radiant beaches. We had stopped over in Capetown, and that day we had been flying over nothing but ocean for some time before the island appeared in our windows. We got a quick look at the massive rock of Le Morne Brabant before traversing the island. When our plane touched down at Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport, the place was swarming with tourists, mainly Asian and European. We seemed to be the only Americans in the shiny, modern facility.

After fetching our luggage and passing through customs, we met up with the taxi we had booked online, and an hour later my wife Janet and I were checking in at our hotel in Port Louis. We spent a quiet evening there, recovering from our travels, and the next morning we set out for a nearby travel agency. We had a week to spend, and we had decided to have some local experts help us plan how to do it.

It was a short walk to Kaleidoscope Travel, and we were greeted inside by a very friendly young woman named Axelle. She efficiently ascertained what sort of activities we were interested in, and provided us with an array of glossy brochures. Janet spread them out on a coffee table and began browsing while Axelle and I made small talk.

Mauritius is a cultural and ethnic melting pot, and Axelle was very African in appearance. She was of medium height, dark complexion, and, well, voluptuous. I had found myself reacting to women's bodies more and more once I had entered my sixties. With my wife, it was just the opposite. She had hit menopause, and her libido simply closed up shop. We got along fine, but there was something of a void where our sex life had been.

In all fairness, it could be said that Axelle had gone out of her way to call attention to herself. Although her demeanor was quite professional, her attire was provocative. She wore a short skirt and heels, giving me a glimpse of her succulent thighs. But the real attention-grabber was her blouse, knotted at the midriff and unbuttoned at the top. Her sensational tits were barely contained by it. And an old fellow like myself who has been around the block a few times can tell that she noticed that I noticed. There was a hint of wickedness in her smile.

Janet and I were sitting on a couch in front of the coffee table, and she was asking about something called Aapravasi Ghat, which is a museum that documents how the British ran their usual slavery and exploitation racket when they were in charge here. Axelle described it knowledgeably while flashing me an unnecessarily friendly smile as Janet pored over her pamphlets. I was struggling to keep my composure.

In response to Janet's question, Axelle went to fetch another batch of pamphlets which she added to what was on the table. Janet gave them a cursory glance, then asked if she could use the restroom. She excused herself, and Axelle walked over and stood near me with her waist roughly at eye level. I tried to keep things on a professional level by asking her about local beaches. In response, she walked a few steps closer to me and began to describe the options.

By "a few steps closer", I mean that her bare midriff was now about 6 inches from my face. Her hips swayed almost imperceptibly as she talked about beaches around Port Louis.

"Do you know what I would especially recommend?" she asked. "I recommend île aux Cerfs, on the east coast. You can get there in an hour's drive and then a fifteen minute boat trip. I like it because there you can sunbathe naked..." - here she leaned toward me ever so slightly - "...and some people even have sex in public."

I realized then that her pussy was wet. I could smell it.

We heard the toilet flush and the sound of the bathroom door being opened, and Axelle stepped back to a more proper distance, flashing me another wicked smile.

Janet had thought it over, and she wanted to order a package of activities for the week. She and Axelle worked all that out, and we were all set except for one remaining piece of paperwork. Axelle asked that someone come by around closing time to pick it up.

My wife and I spent the remainder of the afternoon wandering around Port Louis. Janet seemed rejuvenated by the mild tropical climate and the change of pace. Her auburn hair, which admittedly came from a bottle these days, danced fetchingly with the ocean breezes, and she looked fashionable in some trendy sunglasses she had purchased at the airport in Capetown. We did a thorough reconnaissance of the Central Market, and Janet filled her bag with trophy purchases; the lust for shopping was one primal drive which had not diminished as she grew older.

As late afternoon was approaching, Janet started feeling fatigued and asked if I would mind if she retired to the hotel room and left me in charge of picking up the remaining travel agreements at the agency. I told her it was not a problem, while wondering to myself whether it might be a problem for other reasons. But I escorted her back to the hotel, and the task of going to see Axelle again had fallen to me.

When I arrived at Kaleidoscope Travel, Axelle had just closed all the blinds and was about to put the "closed" sign in the window. "You got here just in time," she said with a grin. She completed her task with the sign, locked the door, and then took a seat at her desk. I sat on the couch and waited.

I assumed that it was just a matter of printing and signing a few documents, but when I looked over at Axelle, nothing like that was happening. She appeared to be concentrating on something, though.

Finally, I decided to find out what was causing the delay. I walked toward Axelle's desk, and paused, trying not to seem impatient. "Are we waiting for documents to print?" I inquired.

Axelle waived her head "no". Then she looked directly in my eyes and nodded her head upward to indicate that I should come closer. I did, and found a surprise.

She was masturbating. Now that I was looking down from above her desk, I could she that she was not inactive at all. She wore no panties, and the fingers of her right hand were purposefully and forcefully at work, massaging her swollen clit and pussy. Below the desk top, her hips were thrusting slightly and trembling.

A little voice inside me protested that this was highly unprofessional behavior. I ignored that little voice because I was sex-starved and kinky, and because her cunt looked glorious, her swollen lips a deep teak color and her interior a bright, wet pink, peeking out between them. Axelle's breath was beginning to come in ragged gasps as she probed her messy depths and teased her protruding clit.

I walked around the desk and seated myself facing her on the desktop. Her hips were bucking in slow motion as she looked up at me with half-closed eyes. "Do you like to see me do it?" She asked, and I nodded slowly. She shifted her position in the chair to give me a better look. The smell of her arousal was overpowering and I loved it so much.

I was totally under the spell of her gorgeous black cunt, and I began to undo my belt, next pushing my pants and underwear down my thighs and letting my cock wave in the air. Axelle looked at it adoringly, and the pace of her slippery fingers quickened. She arched her back and wiggled her shoulders, causing her fabulous tits to pop free from her tight blouse. I stepped up from the desk, straddled her thighs, and began to slap her big tits with my rigid cock, from time to time rubbing my cock and balls on her big, erect nipples. My cock looked very white against them.

Axelle closed her eyes and smiled. Then after a minute she seized my cock with both hands, hefting it, feeling its weight and girth. Then she took it in her mouth. All of it.

I groaned loudly with pleasure. She released my cock from her mouth and smiled up at me. "What do you think your wife would say if she saw that?"

"I'm guessing that we would be lucky she doesn't carry a gun," I replied. I rose from the desk and squatted on the floor between her spread thighs. "I want you to finish what you started."

Axelle grinned. "You want me to play with my pussy some more?"

"Yes. I want you to cum for me."

"OK," she replied, and her fingers went back to work. I loved the wet sloshing sound they made has they went in and out of her pussy. She was moaning now and when I looked in her eyes she smiled and moaned louder. She liked putting on a show for me.

I rose to my feet and began to stroke my cock inches from her face. She gazed at it approvingly and began to rock back and forth in her chair, thrusting her hips to meet her busy fingers. Then she paused for a moment and held her messy fingers up to my face. I sniffed them and smiled, licking my lips, and then captured them in my mouth. They tasted heavenly.

Axelle groaned again and blurted breathlessly, "You want me to cum?"

"Yes," I gasped. Her face was a mask of concentration now, and she was making a variety of urgent noises, moaning, grunting and squealing. Suddenly she tensed up and a flood of juices spilled from her pussy onto the chair. It was quite spectacular. I dropped to my knees and began to lick them up from the seat of the chair. Axelle moaned again and said, "You're so naughty!" Then I opened my mouth as wide as I could and sucked her labia and clit. She gasped and pushed her crotch into my face.

I broke free and rose reluctantly. "I've got to get back to the hotel soon, or my wife will be asking questions."

In response, Axelle reached for my ass and pulled my cock once again into her mouth. I couldn't say no to this. She took the entire length of it over and over, and her mouth was so wet and inviting that I had to cry out in pleasure. In less than a minute, I began to croak out the words to her, "I'm going to cum in your mouth... very soon... I'm going to fill your mouth with cum..." and then I was doing it. She swallowed hungrily and then licked my cock clean.

"Tell your wife that the tickets for île aux Cerfs haven't arrived yet," said Axelle, looking up at me with a smirk.

"She didn't sign up for that," I replied.

"Tell her your travel agent recommends it... highly."

"I'll give it a try," I said.

The next morning, Janet and I were browsing the exhibits at Aapravasi Ghat when I received a text from Kaleidoscope Travel. "Tickets should be here by end of business day," it said. So, I explained to Janet that the agency was recommending that we visit île aux Cerfs. I described it, leaving out the parts about public nudity and sex. Janet shrugged and agreed to the trip.

Once more, Janet was tired by late afternoon and asked me to run by the travel agency. Once again I showed up just as Axelle was closing the place. She pulled the blinds, locked the door, and within seconds she had wriggled out of her blouse and was rubbing her fabulous tits against my chest as she unbuckled my trousers, pushed them down, seized my throbbing cock with both hands. I leaned in to kiss her, and she gave me the naughtiest, wettest, most open-mouthed kiss I had ever had.

Her hands felt terrific on my cock, and to be honest, I was already pretty hot and bothered from thinking about her during the walk to her shop. I spoke confidentially in her ear, "I need your wet cunt in my mouth."

She broke away from our embrace and smiled. "You mean this cunt?" she inquired, and lifted her skirt to show her swollen, gaping pussy. She caught her big pink clit between two fingers and began to tease it, moaning softly and staring into my eyes. "I want you to lie down," she said.

I found a section of the office's throw rug where I could lie on my back. She stood above me with one foot on either side of my chest, looking down and still fingering her cunt. Then she straddled my face and began to lower it slowly, slowly toward my mouth. I loved looking at it and smelling it as it approached, but actually eating it was so much better. Axelle began to slowly, deliberately fuck my face, moving her hips back and forth and side to side. She grabbed my head with her hands, pulling me close, and rubbed her clit forcefully against my lips and tongue until she cried out and squirted copiously all over my face.

Then without stopping to take a breath, she moved back and impaled herself on my aching rigid cock. Her cunt seemed to fit it perfectly, and she sat upright upon it, moving up and down. I enjoyed watching her big tits bounce, and I reached out to plant my thumb just above her clit, making little half-circles around it as she rode my cock. "Yes, daddy," she said. "Do that. Do that."

I could tell that she was very close to cumming again. "Let me be on top," I said. She climbed off me and lay on the rug. I knelt between her thighs, and lifted her legs up upon my shoulders. I slapped her pussy with my cock, to which she responded, "Oh yes, Daddy!" Then I slowly shoved it as deep into her cunt as it would go.

Axelle's eyes rolled up, and I began to fuck her, gradually speeding up until I could feel that she was right on the edge, then slowing down suddenly, only to build up speed again. I turned my head to the right and took her toes into my mouth, enjoying their texture as I sucked them. It felt so dirty, and I knew I was going to cum soon. So I stopped teasing Axelle and began to fuck her hard. She began saying all sorts of filthy things to me in a guttural voice as she pushed her pelvis up to meet my thrusts. Then we both came explosively.

We lay there for a moment in silence, then she went into the bathroom and came back with a hand towel to clean up the cum which was all over us, and the rug as well. After wiping my cock, she bent down to take it in her mouth again, which felt divine. But I had to take a peek at my watch - she saw me peeking and said, "I know, your wife will wonder what you have been doing." With that, she went to her desk and picked up a small manila envelope, which she brought to me. On the outside was written, "île aux Cerfs." I gave her a long, slow kiss and let myself out.

That evening Janet retired early and I settled down to watch a little television. The first thing that came on when I turned on the set was some tourism promotion in German, which I did not understand, but it held my attention because if featured a lot of scantily clad beauties cavorting on the beach. Then my cell phone vibrated to announce the arrival of a text message.

Andre?

Yes, this is he.

Are you alone? This is Axelle.

Wife is asleep.

I'm sending an email to your Gmail address.

Of course. She had all that information from the purchase agreements we had filled out. I went to my laptop and opened my Gmail account, and there was an invitation to join Google Hangouts. I nervously turned the sound down and accepted. Then I received an invitation to video chat, and I accepted that as well.

First a Kaleidoscope Travel logo appeared on the screen and then there was Axelle, smiling wickedly. She had her hands on her huge dark tits, offering them to the camera and tweaking her fat erect nipples. I held my finger to my lips and she smirked, then a text message appeared on the screen:

Don't worry, we won't wake your wife. I want to see your cock.

I smiled and raised my eyebrows, typing back,

Why would you want to see that?

Because I'm rubbing my wet pussy and I want to cum.

Really? How can I know for sure?

Axelle grinned and tilted the cam downwards to show me a closeup of her crotch. It looked fantastic. She lay back and lifted her hips, pushing her big puffy cunt lips toward the camera. Then her fingers arrived, with scarlet long-ish fingernails, and began to explore it provocatively, exposing the pinkness inside and presenting her big naughty clit to my eager eyes.

I looked around the hotel room to find a spot that would not be immediately visible if my wife came out of the bedroom. There was no such place, but I move as far from the bedroom door as I could, then pulled my sweatpants down my thighs to show Axelle my cock, which was desperately hard. Words appeared upon the screen,

Oh yes daddy

...and Axelle's fingers increased their activity. She tilted the screen up a little so I could see her face in the background, while her steaming cunt continued to fill the screen.

Do you like it, daddy?

I was already stroking intently and bucking my hips, so it seemed like a rhetorical question, but I answered:

yes

Axelle was biting her lower lip and her nostrils were flaring. I could feel my orgasm approaching when the unthinkable happened. I heard the doorknob turning and Janet emerged from the bedroom, heading for the bathroom. As discreetly as I could I slipped my sweatpants up over my raging cock. I did not detect any sign that Janet had seen it - she is a deep sleeper and doesn't always fully waken when she needs to use the bathroom. She closed the bathroom door behind her.

I looked back at the screen to see Axelle in the throes of her climax. Then I saw her looking at her screen, where my erect cock was hidden now beneath the sweatpants.

Uh oh - your wife?

Yes. I don't think she saw.

Can you cum for me, daddy?

I'd better not.

Axelle gave the camera a mock pout. She blew me a kiss goodbye and texted me that I was going to enjoy my trip to île aux Cerfs. Would you like to hear what happened there?