Kaley Plays the Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

This is what she had waited for as he drove in again and again, pounding her like a stallion in heat.

"Love it, love it, fuck me harder!"

Jack stretched his long legs back and cursed as his feet hit the arm rest and heard it crack off.

"Er, sorry babe, I broke the seat!"

He reared back and his fat cock left her pussy a gaping hole as he withdrew.

Kaley shook her head, dumbass!

She got up from the seat and studied the damage as Jack looked on sheepishly, his big erection up on his belly. Johnny quickly moved to the sofa and sat back, his prick upright in his fist.

"Time for that later, we got unfinished business here."

He watched her get close and gave a shiver as she ran her nails along his balls, then he caught his breath when her delicious thighs clamped against his and she fell on his lap.

Slowly she fed his prick inside her and let out a satisfied groan when he was fully inserted in her wetness.

"Heaven, sheer heaven." He mumbled.

His nostrils flared as her feminine scent wafted up from her bare body, and his cock throbbed in her as he surged in her welcome pussy. She was so wet and tight he had to fight to keep from ejaculation.

Johnny gripped her by the hips to guide her, his fingers digging in her soft flesh. The muscles in her flat stomach flexed as she angled her pelvis, then arched her back as she started to ride his stiff.

Her rotating hips began a grinding motion to and fro on his modest length. Johnny did his best as he clenched his buttocks and thrust up from the seat. He was pleased to see his aching cock sink all the way up inside her quim so that none of his rod was visible. His wiry dark hair grazed her clit and she closed her eyes as a sigh escaped her pale throat.

Kaley opened her legs wider and settled her boots on the edge of the sofa and bent forward, her curtain of golden locks fell across his face and knocked his specs sideways. The lucky man held her peach of an ass in both hands as the blonde vixen made little circles on his pole, spiralling her cunt on his cock.

"I love your tits, so pretty."

As Kaley bounced happily her boobs bopped up and down, the hard nipples like two berries poking up. Beside them Jack was ready for more and Kaley was aware of him as he squeezed next to them. Johnny didn't go nearly as deep as Jack McBrayer and even looking at his straight as a poker rigid prick gave her a dizzying thrill.

She slipped off the disappointed Johnny and hopped over and planted her sodden cunt onto Jack's love rod. Kaley whimpered as the big weapon slid inside as he crammed every inch of him into her. Her cunt was damp enough to grease his entire length, and as she dropped herself down her lips opened to suck him right in.

"Your pussy is fucking delicious." He told her.

Indeed it was thought Johnny as he jealously watched her bald cunt move up and down on his meaty stiffness. With his hands on her firm cheeks he started to bop her back and forth. Her legs dangled either side of him, the heels of her boots dragged on the cushioned edge of the seat.

"So fucking big, fucking horse cock!" The deeply aroused woman muttered.

Kaley tossed her head back and let her hair fall down to the small of her back, moaning and revelling like the wanton slut she was. She may be the highest paid actress on tv, but right now she was just like any other cunt hungry woman.

With a concerted effort she moved up and down faster, dropping down onto his lap harder. Behind her Johnny came and hugged her tightly and whispered in her ear.

"Had enough? Or do you need another cock?"

"More." She managed to say between laboured breaths.

She had misunderstood Johnny, thinking he wanted to fuck her some more. But he pushed her to lay flat on Jack and spread her buttocks out wide. When he dipped a finger into her back passage Kaley gasped at the intrusion.

"Hey! I don't do anal, you know that."

As jack squirmed under her, big breasts crushed on his chest, his eyes met Johnny and gave him a wink. The bespectacled man laid his member at her crack and then nudged his six inches into her already occupied cunt.

"Holy double fuck!" Screamed Kaley as her pussy had accepted BOTH of their cocks.

Her mind reeled with different emotions and sensations. This was her first experience of double vaginal penetration. Incredible to believe but her cunt expanded even more as both men moved their cocks inside her.

What exquisite delight, thousands of electric tingles shot through her sensitive pussy as her vaginal walls clamped on the pair of cocks.

"Hey buddy, your cock is rubbing on mine! Far out!" Said Jack as he stretched out his long shanks.

Kaley felt her heart pound in her chest as the three of them moved and slithered against each other. Johnny ground his cock in, rocking his hips at her ass, his feet firmly on the thick carpet. He kneaded her buttocks with the palms of his hands with loving care. Jack moved under the both of them jerking his body up, moving in and out of Kaley rapidly.

Their pricks rubbed on each other with an almost guilty delight, the prominent veins on their mutual shafts highly stimulated.

"You bastards! What are you doing to me! I've never been so stuffed!"

Johnny Galecki smiled and quickened his pace and rammed at her ass in such a way that took the beauty's breath away.

It was wonderful and scary too. Their cocks were tearing her pussy apart, widened to the extreme, ripped by their fierce thrusts.

Jack surrounded her body with his arms as she cried out, the heat from her cunt was unbelievable as she climaxed around their pulsing cocks.

Jack withdrew, his knob trapped between his belly and Kaley's, and let Johnny fuck her sopping pussy. Every inward motion made her clit ache as he ground into her. Then Johnny pulled out and rested his tool in the cleavage of the woman's ass and Jack resumed his thrusting inside of her.

For the next five minutes her two men took turns in plunging inside her. Back and forth they fucked her, one in deep, while the other withdrew, then repeat.

The combined pleasure brought Kaley Cuoco's second orgasm and intense tremors shook her whole body. The two men exited her pussy and Johnny stood up, his cock red and dripping, Jack kicked his legs and the other armrest of the sofa snapped off.

"Er, sorry babe, I broke the seat!"

Kaley ignored him as she reached back for Johnny's cock and held it straight up in the air. She rubbed it from midway on the hard shaft up to the glistening head.

Then he grunted and shot a jet of cum that spilled over her heaving tits. Kaley yelped as he gushed his frothing seed and she continued to rub him until he was reduced to a dribble and he fell back onto the carpet.

Jack leaned over her naked frame and the blonde moved along his massive member with two hands with urgency. She rubbed and rubbed until her wrists began to ache, then suddenly he exploded.

Kaley looked at the impressive knob as it erupted like a water pistol. Her tongue came out and she caught the first spurt, then he drenched her face and mouth with a series of violent shots. It was as if a hose had been turned on as he still came. Will he ever stop?

Kaley blinked her eyes several times and choked on his seed as a rush of steaming sperm shot three more times directly into her mouth. A river of the white cream trailed from her face and down the cleavage of her heaving tits. Jack got to his feet and gave his cock a little shake. Kaley wiped her face with the back of her hand and took a deep breath.

Looking around she counted the cost of the days damage. One ruined blouse to the tune of $150, and one ruined sofa worth $6300. Was it all worth it? Fuck, yeah!

She got up and tried to close her legs.

"Guys! Guys! My vagina won't close!"

The pair of them saw that indeed her pussy gaped wide open with no sign of it decreasing.

"What shall I do!"

Johnny and Jack gave each other knowing looks. Kaley had gotten some comeuppance for a change. As they left the room Johnny looked over his shoulder.

"I suggest giving the horse riding a rest for a couple of days."

END

123z
123z
822 Followers
12