Kaley Plays the Game Ch. 03

Story Info
Kaley seduces the maitre d'hôtel in New York City.
2.6k words
4.33
7.6k
9
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note- This story is total fiction and has no basis in reality.

xxx

If you want to know what Kaley Cuoco looked like this very night, open a dictionary and you should find a picture of her next to the word ravishing. Kaley had enjoyed herself enormously in New York City when she had attended the Annual Tony Award Ceremony at Radio City Music Hall. It had been fun and thrilling but now tired, but exhilarated at the same time, she retired to her plush hotel suite in the Plaza on 5th and Central Park. With all expenses paid Kaley had found herself in a one bedroom King Suite on the fourteenth floor.

"Oh my, look at this!"

The stately and expansive suite had a king size bed, spacious living room and large master bathroom. The rooms were separated by sliding doors and the bathroom had mosaic floors and walls with a gilded floral motif. The wet bar was marble and all fixtures were 24 carat gold plated. She fell onto the bed and nearly fell through the ultra soft mattress. The heady mix of the event, the adoration of the fans and not least the champagne, made Kaley giddy with delight. With her beau, Karl, back in L.A. she felt lonely and horny, comfortable in her own sensual body.

"I could get used to this."

The blonde actress had spent the entire day on her hair, make up and dress. She had her hair up and pinned to the top of her head with the front sections left out to soften her radiant face. A braid across the front top acted as a headband. Her eye shadow was the sultry, smoky look with a classic red pouting lip. The slinky Christian Siriana maxi gown she wore was in a bright red chiffon with thin spaghetti straps and a daring plunging low V neck, designed to turn heads. She kicked off her Jimmy Choo red strappy heels with the buckled ankle strap and four inch rise and reached for the antique telephone.

"Room service? Hi, could I have a bottle of Moet and Chandon sent up right away? Thanks."

Within a few minutes two persons arrived in the suite. A white gloved butler with a silver tray with champagne bottle and flute, and a younger looking gentleman.

"Miss Cuoco, delighted to be of service, I am Gareth, the maitre d'hotel. I am available to serve you in any way."

Clean shaven and stylishly groomed Gareth looked to be around thirty years of age. His blue eyes were clear and had a slightly downturn edge to them. The tailored fit two button, single breasted jacket made him appear immaculate, and the Langham creased trousers looked decidedly snug in the crotch.

"Pour me a glass, would you?" She said in a confident air.

The butler did so and handed the champagne flute to Gareth who brought it to the bed where Kaley reclined in what could only be described as flirtatious. Big green eyes gazed at the men and her plump lips were moistened as she slowly licked them, the upper first and then the lower. Her head rested on her hand as she curled up on her right side, her toned and bare legs bent at the knee. Her dress had hiked up to her upper thighs and her left buttock was brazenly visible under the chiffon. The two men were in no doubt either that Kaley had forgone wearing any underwear and a tantalising glimpse of her smoothly shaven Mons pubis was plain to see.

"Could you make him leave?" She pointed to the butler.

Gareth shooed the butler out as Kaley got up and stood on wobbly legs. She drained her glass in a single gulp and held her hand out for a refill. The composed hunk reached out and held her steady in strong arms as she fell forwards slightly.

"I might be a teensy weensy bit drunk," she slurred, index finger raised.

"I've got you. Could I put you to bed?" He asked sincerely.

Could you? She thought as she inhaled his intoxicating cologne. Absolutely. She leaned in closer and lifted her face to kiss him on the mouth, her left hand snaking around the back of his neck. He returned the kiss and pulled her to him and welcomed her searching tongue. Only five feet five in bare feet she had to go on tiptoe to meet his face. As they continued to smooch she lifted her left leg to waist high and he placed his hand under her knee, holding it close to his thigh.

"Mmm." She moaned huskily.

She held his face in both hands as they French kissed urgently, lost in the moment. Her upper body pressed into his as he snaked up the gentle curve of the underside of her raised thigh and found her delectable rump as he raised her long dress up over her firm buns.

"Miss Cuoco, are you sure about this?"

"Positiff...positiblely...yes!" She said, slightly inebriated.

They shuffled to the large bed and they sat on the edge, still in each others arms.

"You're cute. You got a girl?" He shook his head. "Look, I don't want to be alone tonight. I'm so horny I want you to fuck me."

Right, he thought, Kaley Cuoco wants me to fuck her! As she bent forwards her dress strap fell off her shoulder and her big left boob slipped out, full and round. Gareth needed no urging and cupped her globe and presented the erect nipple to his lips where he sucked on it greedily. A pressure built in her loins as his hands caressed the curvaceous lines of her enhanced boobs. Her left hand fell on his growing stiffness under his tight trousers and he jerked to the touch, kissing her neck and throat as she tilted her head up.

"Yes, oh yes, sweetie."

Kaley's breathing became more ragged as his fingertips moved over her trembling flesh, both her tits now free from the flimsy confines of her expensive dress. In turn the ash blonde fumbled with his belt and fly and released his fully erect cock that throbbed in her fist. She wet her red lips and stared into his eyes and felt her heart beat furiously in her bosom. As he removed his jacket and undid his shirt Kaley pushed him backwards and brought her open mouth down on the heated pole that stood up proud from fine pubes.

"Oh, fuck!" He exclaimed as the hot blonde let out a warm flood of saliva that bathed his length. Kaley was poised on all fours, her dress draped around her midriff as she sucked on his blood filled knob, her mouth sinking all the way down his entire eight inches. His fingers tangled in her perfectly prepared hair, but refrained from messing it as he looked at the exciting sight of his prick vanishing between her glistening lips. Her huge tits swayed and bounced below her gorgeous body as she moved on her knees.

"Don't stop, don't stop."

Gareth leaned over her back and rubbed her anus and pussy and she hummed with delight on his boner. His position meant that his groin was pushed harder into her face and his cock head bumped on the back of her throat. Her lips bared back as she gagged but did not let up on her expert fellatio. She laid flat on her belly and extended her legs, her beautiful butt bobbing up and down and her feet happily kicking in the air.

"Fucking love your cock," she slurred as she dribbled onto his balls.

With her right hand she trapped his hose against his body and proceeded to lick up from the bottom of his scrotum very slowly along his shaft until she reached the head. Kaley flattened her tongue and then moved back down the underside, past the pulsing vein, all the way to his balls again. Her mouth opened and she took his left nut in her mouth and made tiny baby sucks while he groaned with astonishment. Then she let his ball out with a pop and repeated the same treatment on his right.

"Holy fuck!"

After a few more minutes of cock sucking Kaley yelped as she was thrown onto her back and his hands rubbed gently on the soft insides of her willowy thighs. He eased them apart and then hesitated as he considered the desirous cunt that revealed her wet slit.

"Treat like a slut." She uttered.

He stroked her thighs at first, going from her right knee all the way up to her pussy and back down to her left knee. His touch was as light as a feather and agonisingly slow and her nipples grew seriously hard. Gareth began to finger the puffy lips of her bald pussy making her wiggle and buck her hips up as his middle digit moved inside her moist vulva. Kaley groaned with an open mouth as he teased and probed her pussy and longed for him to use his tongue on her.

"Lick my clit, honey."

He obliged and licked and sucked and flicked her clit that emerged swollen from the tiny hood. His tongue danced and darted here and there, diving inside her steamy inner folds and pressing on the hard nub of her clitoris. Kaley jerked the cheeks of her ass back and forth along the crisp sheets as his ravishing tongue sent her into a spiral of erotic splendour. Her juices oozed out and wetted her inner thighs and he sucked her flesh excitedly.

"Fuck! I have to ride you, let me up."

She quickly drew her dress off over her hips, the chiffon rustling softly, and dropped it to her side and pushed him back with her left hand on his chest. He looked at her soft ribcage and spectacular tits that jiggled slightly as she loomed over him. With her hair up and her silver drop earrings and necklace the woman was poised, refined and sizzling hot. What a body thought she as she gazed at his handsome features and honed torso in return. All thoughts of her man back in L.A. were lost in her haze of drink. Gareth melted as she slowly and seductively licked the fingertips of her right hand and rubbed them on her dappled quim. He held his breath as she straddled him. "Ride that cock, babe."

Kaley snaked her hand between them and grasped his enormous erection, squeezed it and guided it to her muff. As she inhaled deeply she impaled herself on his stiff tool and then cried out at the exquisite penetration. Her eyes rolled up as she began a slow gyration of her wide hips that ground her cunt along his fat girth. Gareth held her thighs and pinched them as the ravenous actress rose and fell, gasping aloud as each downward stroke rubbed her clit against his groin.

"Fucking big cock, boy."

Between the pair of them they rocked on the soft bed in a seesaw motion, Kaley pulling her curvy ass up and then down hard on his boner which sank deeply inside her cunt. Her tits jumped and jerked as the woman squirmed and twisted with an uncontrollable fervour on his slick cock. He cupped her firm buttocks and started to bounce her up and down at a speed that suited him. Kaley shrieked as she was lurched up and down, her body crashing down in him with his big cock deep inside her cunt. This was fucking!

"You feel so good!" She gasped as his hips met hers as she went down.

In a determined frame Kaley continued to move up and then reconnect with him as she lowered, the rhythm of their bodies was intoxicating. Gareth sat up slightly and kissed her hard, cupping her face and vibrating his lips on hers. With her orgasm brewing Kaley rested her forehead on his cheek as she struggled for air. "Mmm, I feel a little light headed."

She fell forwards and then she rolled off of his body and stretched out. Kaley pulled her knees up and curled into a spoon and the hotel manager shifted up behind her and raised her left leg up at the knee. The blonde honey put her left hand up behind her and cradled his head in her hand. She felt him press against her back and his throbbing boner slammed up her pussy in one long full tilt stroke.

"Fuck me, fuck!" She made a girlish squeal.

He soon began to slowly pump in and out as her left foot kicked at his calf and her tits jiggled. His swinging balls slapped at her butt as he started to steam up her cunt with wanton abandonment, sliding her body on the crumpled sheets. Kaley loved the warmth of his skin on hers, this is what she needed on this lonely stay in New York.

"Faster babe, faster."

Gareth dug his feet in and he bucked back and forth, sweat pouring off him in the frenzied fucking. Her left foot flailed in the air as he held her leg out and drove in and out, in and out, harder and faster. Again Kaley buckled and found herself flat on her stomach with the whole weight of the guy on her back.

"F...fuck me you bastard."

"Oh, like this?"

Gareth was consumed by the moment as his cock thrust up inside and Kaley opened her mouth in a silent gasp. As she pointed her arms straight ahead she revelled in the forceful strokes as the man ran his hands down her flanks and peppered her neck with kisses. A few loose strands of her immaculate hair tickled his nose and he inhaled the smell of her.

"Yes, yes, yes, like that!" She panted.

He paused for a second and dug his toes in and his balls rested on her pussy lips. Inching in as far as he could he felt Kaley grind under his body.

"Oh, fuuuuuck!"

With amazing restraint Gareth moved in and out with slow and deliberate pushes, rising and falling on her bottom. Her hands made fists as he finally built up a steady pace, driving in deep with each penetrating lunge. She buried her face in the soft pillow and surrendered to his solid thrusting.

"Wow!"

Gareth felt her pussy spasm as she came around his hard shaft and he slowed and withdrew and looked at her gorgeous rump and the slow trickle of her juices as they ran down onto the sheet under her.

"Your turn, sweetie, cum on my tits"

She got up on her elbows and pushed her enhanced rack together and tilted her head back, eyelids fluttering. The man jerked his cock as he straddled her thighs and grunted loudly as a rain of white cum sprayed into the air like an arc. His fist glistened with his goo and gazed down at her boobs were splattered with big globs of semen.

"Mmm, that felt nice."

Kaley sat upright and reached out for his dribbling member and brought it to her lips where she extended her tongue.

"Nice cock, nice cum too."

He recovered as Kaley curled up into a foetal position and watched him dress, her eyes drinking in his handsome frame.

"I should get going." He said as he straightened his necktie.

"Pour me another glass of bubbly would you? I need to cleanse my pallet. Gosh, I feel so sleepy."

When he returned with the flute of champagne Kaley Cuoco was sound asleep.

END

123z
123z
822 Followers