Kali's Fun Fittings Ch. 05 - Online

Story Info
Kali's and Kristina start their first Online adventure!
15.1k words
4.57
5.4k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Victrixx
Victrixx
29 Followers

**Kali's Room**

Kali awoke several minutes later. She had succumbed to the exhaustion of her orgasm and had passed out for a bit. She was still laying face down on the floor, her head turned to the side, with her cute ass in the air. Her baggy pajama pants were still tangled around her ankles and she found that as she slowly lifted her face off the floor she had been drooling a little in her exhausted slumber.

"Oooh, oh. Man, not the best place to fall asleep." Kali mumbled wearily as she tried to get up. "Oww! My knees are stiff now, and... ooohhhh..." She started to complain before she felt the now expired vibrator still sticking from her sore bottom. "Ahhh jeez my butt aches now!" She whined as she reached back and slowly removed the tired invader from her tormented booty.

Kali took a few breaths and slowly managed to get herself upright again. Her recent activities returning to her waking memory. She smiled a mischievous smile despite her now sore and tired muscles before she noticed her completely ruined tank top. Kali now recalled how she had torn it open in a blind sexual furry trying to get to her titties. She then noticed her bunched up pajama pants and then finally rolling over, the Pillow.

"Ahhh,..Oh no!" Kali grimaced and reached to the chair taking her favorite pillow off the seat to hold it up carefully between two fingers. It was pretty obvious where Kali had been grinding her pussy against it. A large area of the pillow was soaked through with Kali's sticky juices. It was a right mess after Kali had fucked herself silly, riding the pillow hard while her pussy had continued to squirt her slippery cream all over it. Now all lumpy and misshapen from the abuse it suffered from Kali's runaway orgasm, the pillow now smelled strongly of her girl cum.

"Shit! I can't use this now, and how am I gonna wash this. I don't think it'll fit in the washing machine and it'll probably ruin it even more." Kali paused a second realizing she'd probably have to throw it away now. "Well, that sucks. I really liked this pillow. It was really comfy..." She continued to pout at the loss when another glance at it made her face contort into a funny smile followed by a quick laugh she tried to stifle. Kali had just reread the saying on her pillow and she found it and the situation too funny. She read the old MMO gaming culture meme on the pillow aloud with a giggle, "Rogues do it from behind." Kali still giggling continued, "Well, I guess that makes a me a rogue now? Though I would prefer to heal... wait.. heal. OH shoot! The raid!"

Kali suddenly remembered that her Guild, or online gaming group, was supposed to be doing a raid tonight and it should be starting in about an hour. She needed to get cleaned up and get everything ready for a night of gaming fun!

**Kali's Front Door**

Kristina was standing outside Kali's place trying to think of how best to approach her. She had calmed down a bit on the short drive over to the rental house that Kali had told Kristina about where her and a friend were living. After Kristina's little self love session earlier she had been feeling pretty frisky but now that she was here she realized she didn't want to ruin her new relationship with Kali by being too intrusive her first time visiting just because she was horny. Kali was actually a really good employee and after a week with her at work Kristina thought they were becoming pretty good friends as well. She didn't want to screw that up. If that first day had just been a fluke and Kali wasn't as open sexually as Kristina thought she was then Kristina would be alright just being Kali's friend outside of work, but she hoped it would work out to be more interesting for the both of them.

So, preparing herself for whichever way it went she rang the doorbell and waited. "Shoot,... she might not even be home right now!" Kristina chided herself for not even considering such an obvious possibility. Usually she would have thought of that but she really seemed to have a one track mind lately.

She waited outside the door for about a minute or so and nothing seemed to be happening. Kristina had no idea that Kali was still finishing her shower upstairs and so didn't even notice the doorbell ring. Sarah, Kali's roommate, finally got to the door and opened it right before Kristina decided she would need to head home.

"Heya, who might you be?" Sarah asked opening the door and stepping out.

"Hello, my name's Kristina. Are you Kali's roommate?" Kristina asked. "Kali works at my store in the shopping center just up the way there. We're both off today so I thought I'd stop by and maybe see if she wanted to hang out. Is,... is she here by chance?" Kristina explained to the young lady at the door.

"Oh, yeah, Kali's here for sure. Just talked to her upstairs a little while ago. She was getting ready for some gaming tonight I think, she seemed really excited about it, but you're welcome to head upstairs to see her. She's the second door on the right off the stairs. Make yourself at home. I gotta get going myself. Hangin' with some friends tonight." Sarah told Kristina as she was making her way out.

"Just like that?" Kristina asked a little confused she'd be invited in so easily. "I mean, thank you very much but you've never met me right? How do you know I'm not lying?"

"Well, you at least know Kali's name. That's a start, and Kali's talked about her boss a little bit since starting over there. So from what she's told me I'm pretty sure you're her. You are her right?" Sarah teased Kristina with the question. She was quite sure this was the girl that Kali had talked about from work. Short, cute as a button, but with huge tits. Kali hadn't told Sarah, 'everything' about Kristina and work though but Sarah was also a very easy going girl so she wasn't too concerned.

Hearing Sarah tell her that Kali had been talking about her made Kristina a bit nervous. What had Kali told her?

"Oh, so,... Kali has talked about me? Umm, what's she told you? Just out of curiosity." Kristina asked trying to sound nonchalant.

Sarah wasn't just easygoing, she was also kind of a prankster, and she liked messing with people and putting them off step. She thought she might tease Kristina just a bit before heading out for the evening.

"Well, you know, this and that,.." Sarah was saying, acting coy. "She mentioned this nice boss lady she had and how well she treated her at work. Oh, and something about you having huge boobs..." To which Sarah looked pointedly at Kristina's chest. Sarah hadn't really looked earlier in her rush to head out the door. Now that she had stopped to actually look though she was pretty amazed. Kali hadn't really talked about Kristina's boobs in depth or anything but, wow, this girl Kristina really did have an impressive rack!

With the comment left hanging in the air about her boobs and how 'well' she had treated Kali, Kristina actually flushed a little bit, much to Sarah's enjoyment. Sarah let the obviously frazzled girl think on that a bit longer.

Kristina broke the silence, but having been caught off guard with Sarah's comments she found herself tripping over her own tongue. "Of course! I try to keep my employees happy at work. Keeping them happy keeps them coming... Coming back! To work!... Coming back to work. Yes, that..." Kristina cleared her throat. "So,...Kali,.. talks about my boobs? I mean, she talks about me? Does she,... did she having anything nice to say about them,.. no Us, NO! no, I meant me! Ahh fuck!...ummm..." Kristina felt like a complete idiot right now. "What is wrong with me?" She thought angrily to herself.

Sarah loved every second of this. It was all she could do to keep from rolling on the ground laughing her ass off. It was always fun to tease nice people like Kristina and Kali. Sarah could tell that Kristina was the kind of person that did very well when they were in control of a situation but once they lost that sense of control they tended to fall apart a bit. Sarah could tell by Kristina's body language, dress and demeanor. Being a pretty free spirit Sarah hardly every got frazzled or upset. She was very 'Go with the flow' most of the time. Kristina's odd behavior wasn't lost on her though and she filed it away to use teasing Kali some other time. Having had her fun, and already late, she decided to let Kristina off the hook.

So, still trying to hold back her laughter Sarah answered Kristina through fits of giggles, "Ha, No, Kali doesn't talk about your boobs. In fact I think she only mentioned something about your figure when she told me about you and her new job. Maybe she was jealous? I dunno. I mean, no offense but, damn you do have a really fine set of knockers there. You've got the kind of chest I hear my guy friends go on about. Ya know, stupid stuff like, 'I bet they weigh 10 pounds each', or 'If I had boobs like that'd I'd play with'em all day'." Sarah described using her best frat boy voice impression. "The usual stupid guy stuff."

This last comment relaxed Kristina a little, but only a little. It seemed that Kali hadn't shared any details of work with Sarah.

"Anyway, go right on in and have fun. I won't be back until late. Just remember," Sarah spun around dramatically, "If I find out you were up to anything funny, I'll show you my Kung fu!" Sarah said making some mock martial movements and trying to imitate some old Bruce Lee movies she had seen, before turning and walking out towards her car.

Kristina stood at the door for a just a bit longer pondering Kali's roommate trying to collect herself. An interesting girl, pretty nice, but the kind of person that Kristina had trouble with. So free spirited she wasn't sure what to do around them. Kristina shook her head clear and turned to the house, and stepped in to look for Kali.

**Kali's Room**

Kali was just finishing up her shower. She had tossed the torn tank top in the trash and thrown the bottoms in the hamper and jumped in. She was still a little sore from earlier so she'd spent a little time letting the warm water cascade down her back and across her tender buttocks. She even spread her cheeks a bit to let the water run right across her sore asshole to help relieve the slight ache from her earlier fun.

Now done in the shower she stepped out and toweled off. She'd find something comfortable to wear in a bit after she grabbed her snacks and dried her hair. For now she wrapped her towel up around her hair to help it dry until she used her hair dryer, and stepped out of the bathroom to her bedroom. Kali slid her feet into her fuzzy slippers but didn't bother putting on any other clothing yet. She already knew that Sarah was heading out tonight and should be gone by now.

Kali liked to wander around the house naked, it was kind of freeing, and naughty. She'd even managed to masturbate once while she stood in the kitchen staring out the window while the neighbors were gardening. The shadowed window kept her hidden but, she often wondered what it would be like to do naughty things outside in the open. She didn't quite have the guts to try that out yet. Right now, she needed to get stuff ready to sit and game for a few hours, and that meant snacks!

Still a little damp, Kali headed down the stairs. Only the towel and the fuzzy slippers adorned her nubile body and as she walked quickly down the stairs her boobs bounced freely on her chest making a few stray water droplets fall from her smooth warm skin. Her naked romp through the house was making her feel a little naughty again, and Kali could feel her nipples harden just a little. She made her way to the kitchen and started to collect her snacks. "Let's see... energy drinks, cheese poofs, celery and peanut butter..." Kali was so engrossed in getting her snack on she didn't hear the front door close quietly at the other end of the main hallway as Kristina walked in.

Kristina closed the door behind her and turned around. The staircase to the second floor was right at the front of the house and Sarah had said Kali was up on the second floor, so, she headed up the stairs. She walked down the hall to the door to what should be Kali's room and paused a moment. The door was wide open, so she tapped with her knuckles on the frame of the door before she poked her head around the corner.

"Kali? Are you in here? It's me Kristina." She said softly, not wanting to disturb Kali if she was in the middle of something. There was no answer, and apparently no Kali. "Well, that's odd." Her roommate said she just talked to her upstairs..." Kristina noticed the bathroom door off to the left that Kali had closed behind her to keep the shower's steam in until it settled. "Oh, she might be using the restroom. I'll just wait out here I guess." Kristina walked over and sat on a padded rolling chair that faced towards the hallway door to wait for Kali to come out.

Kali meanwhile was making her way carefully up the stairs, her arms wrapped around her assortment of snacks. She didn't typically finish all of them while she played but she liked to have options on hand. At the moment she had a couple of different bags of chips tucked under her arms. There was a jar of peanut butter in one hand and celery sticks in the other, and having run out of arms she had two energy drinks being carried in a cheap plastic baggy held between her teeth. Kali didn't like to make multiple trips.

Kali made it up to the top of the stairs and headed to her room. As she got closer to her bedroom door the rustling sounds of her chip bags signaled her approach. Kristina, still sitting on the chair heard the noise and looked over at the doorway. "Oh, that must be her." Kristina thought. "She must have been downstairs instead." She stood up to greet Kali when she came in.

Kali stepped through the doorway her haul of snacks in tow. Kristina had already started to greet her as she came in, "Kali! It's good to ... see... You..." Kristina began, her friendly smile widening quickly to beam at Kali. "All of you..." Kristina mumbled, her eyes sparkling like a kid on Christmas morning as she ran her heated gaze over Kali's every exposed curve.

"Ah Fuck! Who's!?...Kristina!?... What?" Kali shouted hearing Kristina's voice. She snapped her head up in surprise. Her shouting caused her to lose ahold of her baggy carrying her drinks, and both cans fell landing softly on her bare breasts. Her arms crossed holding up all of her goodies kept them from falling further. "Kristina!?... What the heck!" Kali's surprise at the unannounced guest suddenly replaced by the shock of the cold drink cans landing against her bare skin. "Ahh, Shit that's cold!" She cried out, jumping a little. All the moving around caused the towel wrapped around Kali's hair to come loose and cascade down across her face effectively blinding the stunned girl.

Kristina stood there trying not to laugh at this ridiculous scene. She was glad Kali couldn't see the look on her face right now. "Oh! Kali, I'm so sorry! I didn't know you'd be naked. I, uh..." Kristina tried to explain without laughing. She also took the opportunity to enjoy the goofy little dance Kali was doing trying to shift the cold drink cans around.

"Ahhh, Ahhh! Cold! Damn it, Kristina, what are you doing here? What? No, never mind, grab these cans off of me their freakin' cold?!" Kali blurted out unable to move with the towel covering her face. She couldn't see where she was going and didn't want to drop everything on the floor or her feet.

"Right..Right! Just a second!" Kristina broke her gaze away from the naked panicking girl long enough to help. She rushed up to Kali and grabbed the cold drinks off of her chest, appreciating the close up view of Kali's chest. Kali's boobs weren't freezing anymore but that hardly helped her calm down. Kristina took the drinks and sat them on the nearest table. "There is that better? Are you Ok?" Kristina asked trying to sound more concerned than aroused.

"Yeah thanks, that's great, now could you get this towel off my face please so I can put these down and put some clothes on!" Kali gushed her reply, obviously not having expected to be standing naked in front of Kristina again today. A flash of Kali's earlier fantasies popped into her head, of how Kristina milked her and molested her breasts, and Kali felt herself begin to get wet again. "Damn it, not now!" She mumbled between clenched teeth.

"What?" Kristina asked. She hadn't been able to hear Kali's last remark and had walked closer to get the towel.

"Nothing! Just, get this towel off my face!" Kali pleaded.

"What, no please?" Kristina teased.

"Kristina I'm naked!" Kali stated the obvious as if Kristina had somehow missed that.

"Yes, I can see that. Very well in fact. You're a little early for my birthday though." Kristina continued, enjoying Kali's embarrassment.

"Kristina, I'm not a present!" Kali exclaimed.

"Well, of course you're not sweetie. Your already unwrapped after all. I like to do that part myself, just so you know." Kristina said continuing to prolong Kali's torment.

"Kristina!" Kali gasped. A warm tingle was spreading between Kali's legs as she felt Kristina's eyes all over her body, and she tried not to picture exactly how Kristina would 'unwrap' her.

"Hmmm, oh yes, did you want something? I was a little distracted." Kristina feigned.

"Kristina will you please take this towel off!?" Kali pleaded again.

"Alright, alright if you insist!" Kristina relented.

Kristina was right next to Kali now about to grab the towel, but once again found herself distracted. She looked Kali up and down, really enjoying all the flesh on display. Kristina paused long enough that Kali noticed.

"Kristina, why aren't you grabbing the towel? How long are you going to be checking me out!?" Said a flustered Kali. She was at once flattered, aroused, and very embarrassed.

Kristina was enjoying this moment and tried to prolong it as much as she could. "Well, Kali, it's hard not to check you out if you go wandering naked around your house when company comes over." She proclaimed trying to shift the focus to Kali's nudity. "I just came over to see if you would like to hang out today and what do I find? Little Kali wandering the halls naked. What were you up to anyway? Were you being naughty?" Kristina teased Kali while she continued to drink in the view. Kristina couldn't help herself any longer and she reached forward and placed a single dainty finger above Kali's navel, circling it slowly, eliciting a gasp from Kali's quivering lips, before she started sliding her finger lower.

"Kristina! What are you doing? You're gonna make me drop this stuff if you don't knock it off!" Kali tried to sound angry, but her voice trembled as she said it.

Kristina traced her finger down Kali's tight tummy, enjoying how soft and smooth her skin felt. She made slow, lazy circles across Kali's abdomen, feeling Kali's muscles tremble as the girls breathing became more ragged. Kali was temporarily trapped unless she wanted to make a mess dropping everything, and it wasn't as though she disliked what was going on even though she didn't want to tell Kristina that at the moment.

"Kris... Kristina!...wait,.. Stop!" Kali whimpered, her mind having trouble focusing with Kristina's gentle but insistent ministrations setting her nerves alight.

Kristina continued down slowly enjoying the way the sexy girl was wiggling her hips now trying to escape Kristina's roaming fingertip.

Kali thought about stepping back into the hall, but that would mean opening her legs up allowing Kristina easier access to her pussy, and she knew if Kristina managed to touch her pussy right now she'd probably lose all control.

Kristina looked down again, watching her finger slide smoothly through the narrow landing strip of Kali's well trimmed girl fur, as it traveled towards the juncture of Kali's legs and the beginning of her slit.

Victrixx
Victrixx
29 Followers