Kali's Fun Fittings Ch. 05 - Online

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kali was clamping her legs together tightly, trying to hide her pussy from Kristina's teasing fingers as they continued to brush through her soft hair creeping lower. She could feel her hot juices starting to seep out of her needy wet cunt.

Kristina's fingers dipped lower, pressing between Kali's legs and sliding up along the entire length of Kali's wet slit.

"My, my,..Still so wet after your shower? Did you maybe miss a spot drying?.. Or maybe someone is happy to see me? Well, figuratively I mean." Kristina smiled at her little joke.

Kali's muscles contracted and she pushed her hips forward at the sudden touch on her sensitive pussy lips. Her body betraying her, her thighs dampening as Kristina continued to slid her finger up and down the opening to her tight pussy. Kali found herself spreading her legs little by little, against her will, as her body tried to relieve Kali's sexual tension on its' own.

Kristina felt Kali's legs spreading for her as she whispered in Kali's ear, "That's it baby. Just like that." Kristina stroked up Kali's lips again and again feeling Kali tremble, getting her finger wet. Then with one more stroke she started to slowly slip her finger inside Kali's steamy cunt.

"For fuck's sake Kristina would you please move the towel out of the way!?" Kali blurted more forcefully this time.

Kristina heard the sharper edge in Kali's tone that time. She was worried she was pushing Kali to hard. She didn't want to actually make Kali mad. She slid her finger, still slick with Kali's cream, out of her pussy, and stepped back a little. Not able to resist she placed her still wet finger in her mouth, slowly sucking Kali's juices off, savoring Kali's unique taste.

Kali was relieved but also felt a sense of intimate loss at the removal of Kristina's fingers. If she hadn't been caught by surprise naked like this she probably wouldn't have been trying to stop this at all. She shook it off and waited a moment as Kristina helped move the towel off of her face.

"Finally!" Kali said, sounding grateful but frustrated.

Kristina stood back, letting her do what she needed, looking caught between worried and horny. She hoped she hadn't upset Kali. She knew she was forceful but she was sure Kali had liked that before. Of course she did basically jump her in her own house and take advantage of her. Kali might be a fun adventurous girl but she was also much less experienced than Kristina when it came to some of this stuff.

"Damn it Kristina! Just... take it slow and apologize after she gets changed. Don't get ahead of yourself."

Kali quickly moved to put all of the things down before haphazardly grabbing some clothes and dashing to the bathroom to change into them while Kristina watched her rush around. "Just,.. wait there while I change! Ok? Just.. please wait." Kali, yelled after Kristina.

So, Kristina waited. It didn't take too long though before Kali reemerged from the bathroom, now clothed in what she had managed to grab.

Kali had managed to grab a short button up top that only used two buttons in the front leaving a fair bit of a gap between them when she moved. You could easily catch glimpses of Kali's creamy skin when the material shifted. Which made Kali's lack of a bra obvious, even more so since Kali's nipples were still hard from her recent arousal and were prominently displayed on her perky young breasts. The top came to just a few inches below her chest leaving her entire midriff bare. Which continued down to a pair of stretchy shorts that seemed a little worn and didn't quite fit right anymore. They had an elastic waistband that was pretty worn out. This allowed the swell of Kali's full ass cheeks to pull the material up a bit in the back, which in turn caused the looser than normal material to fall low in the front. Kali's pussy was covered but her little trail of girl fur showed readily, an invitation to the treasure below.

This all seemed to have escaped Kali's notice in her rush to get some clothing back on. Kali hadn't been too picky when grabbing clothes to change into at the time. Just grabbing whatever she could, but now her focus was back on Kristina who was still standing there waiting.

"Ok, so that was probably the most awkward surprise, uhh... greeting.. thing...I've ever had..." Kali began as she stepped back into the room.

"I'm sorry, Kali." Kristina responded. "I.. I got out of hand. I really like you, ya know? You're a bit of a temptation for me."

"Oh, ok..." Kali timidly replied not sure what to say right now.

"I mean it." Kristina continued a little more gently. "I'm sorry if I startled you, but you, well,... you kind of press my buttons. You're a beautiful girl Kali, and exciting... but, that doesn't excuse my behavior. I don't want to push you away after all. I just thought you had been enjoying what we had going between us, and I think I got ahead of myself."

Kali was now blushing vibrantly. She wasn't used to getting much attention not being a very outgoing person, despite her curiosity she didn't handle actual social situations all that well and so rarely went around too many people. Now here was Kristina, who Kali admired for her beauty and success, telling her that Kali turned her on? Kali the geek? This kind of thing was all pretty new to her and even though Kali obviously found Kristina attractive, she had fantasized about her just a bit earlier today after all, Kali wasn't very comfortable with this sort of thing yet and she wasn't sure what to do with this kind of attention. Although, the simmering heat in her pussy told her that her body had a good idea what it wanted to do.

"Than... Thank you. I think?" Kali stammered.

"You're welcome, Kali, I mean it." Kristina said, trying to clear the air.

Feeling the tension relax a bit Kristina snuck a peek at Kali's wardrobe choice, reminding herself to behave.

Kristina continued, "So, umm,.. like I said, I dropped by today to see if you wanted to maybe hangout or something. I didn't think you'd be walking around your house naked when your friend Sarah let me inside."

This part caught Kali's attention. "Wait, Sarah just let you come on in? How'd she know who you were?"

Kristina chuckled a bit, "Well, I told her but I'm still surprised myself that she just let me in so easily. Although I'm glad she did!" Kristina realized how that sounded and corrected herself. "Oh, and not just because you were naked! I mean,.. I assume she didn't know you were naked? You don't walk around naked with her in the house do you?"

"NO! No I don't." Kali protested. "That's not,... I don't always walk around naked anyways just when I'm..."

"Just when what?" Kristina asked curious now.

"Never mind, doesn't matter!" Kali objected. She didn't want to tell Kristina that it was usually when she was feeling rather horny.

"Right... right of course! Sorry, not my business." Kristina responded.

"Well, anyway, I can't really hangout tonight..." Kali told Kristina. Kristina's smile visibly dropped when Kali said that, "I've got a raid tonight. You know, that game I told you I play online? I'm one of the main healers for our raid group and we do this each week. I can't just bail on the other twenty-three people in the group last minute."

"Oh, right. Of course." Kristina said sadly.

"It doesn't start for another forty-five minutes though." Kali continued seeing Kristina's dejected look. "If you'd like we can hang out until the raid gets going, or even stay around to watch if you don't mind watching my monitor. You can pull up a chair here..." Kali pointed beside her computer chair.

Kristina's expression lifted a little bit. That wasn't exactly the fun she had been hoping for but she still enjoyed talking with Kali, and actually liked this game too, though she'd never gotten to raid herself. This could still be kinda fun.

"Sounds good!" Kristina said pulling a smaller padded rolling chair over towards Kali's PC chair. "Hey what's up with this pillow?" Kristina asked once she got closer.

Kali silently mouthed, "Oh shit!" and hurried over to the chair. She had forgotten she was going to throw it out after her shower. That idea kind of got sidelined with all the commotion earlier. "Nothing! Just an Old pillow!"

"Wow, it looks really beat up..." Kristina commented eying it suspiciously.

"Yeah, I'm gonna be getting a new one soon." Kali snatched the pillow up. "Just a sec I think I'll throw this one out real quick." She dashed to the door to go throw it in the trash bin outside. Kristina just sat and watched her pert ass dance out of the room, too distracted with Kali's curves to ask why the pillow looked wet. When Kali got to the hallway she sighed to herself, "Wow, not sure I can handle much more excitement in a day..."

Little did Kali know how exciting the day could still get.

*A bit later on...*

Kali and Kristina spent the next forty or so minutes talking as Kali organized everything for her raid. They chatted about fairly normal things and both girls managed to behave themselves for the time being. Kristina and Kali traded stories about their experiences in the game while Kali's raid group set up. As the girls talked Kali was also chatting with the raid leaders via the in-game messaging system. The girls had begun discussing their favorite classes and roles to play when Kali interrupted Kristina.

Kristina had been saying, "So, you enjoy healing the most? You know, I haven't tried that yet. I've always preferred...", and that's when Kali interrupted her.

"Wait, just a sec." Kali said turning to give more attention to her computer screen. She typed a few short messages and waited for a response. After a moment or two Kali slumped back in the chair frowning.

"What's wrong?" Kristina asked looking concerned at Kali's sudden turn.

"Well, our raid might have to cancel." Kali said sadly. "We've been waiting around and everyone else is here and ready to go but we're short one off-tank."

"Off-tank?" Kristina asked quizzically. She wasn't new to most of the game but since she'd only every done small groups she wasn't sure what that meant.

Kali tried to explain. "Oh, the off-tank. For the small dungeons you have the one person tanking you know?" To which Kristina nodded, knowing that job well. "Right, well in a raid the fights usually require more than one tank. The extra tanks are called off-tanks. When clearing out trash mobs, or monsters, through the raid area the off-tank isn't always necessary but it keeps the pressure off the main tank. Makes it easier to keep up on healing as well. During the boss fights however, it's usually mandatory. Most of the boss fights have the main tank distracting the boss, while the off-tank or sometimes multiple off-tanks will deal with fight mechanics like extra waves of adds. You know, additional baddies that show up. Sometimes they have to do a tank swap where one off-tank temporarily takes control of the boss while the main tank steps back. Usually because some boss mechanic makes it impossible for the main tank for a short time."

This all sounded very interesting to Kristina. She began to get seriously curious about these new tanking responsibilities she'd apparently been missing out on since she didn't do raids.

"So, your short one player to tank for you then?" Kristina asked to confirm, a thought growing in her head.

"Yeah,... we usually have a couple standby players but we're a pretty small group overall and no one else is available tonight." Kali sighed. It was looking like her game night might be called off.

"Well,...," Kristina began, "Is there any special requirement a tank would need to get to raid with you guys? You, know gear wise or something?"

Kali quickly gave her the minimum rundown of what should be required. Luckily this raid didn't require any attunements, or special conditions like a specific quest completion, before being able to be joined. So basically the tank just needed decent gear and to be competent since the main tank would be doing most of the work.

"That settles it!" Kristina suddenly piped up as Kali finished explaining.

"Settles what?" Kali asked.

"I'll tank for you!" Kristina continued. "I was just about to tell you before you got the bad news, the main thing I do is tanking!"

"Really!?" Kali said surprised "Wait what's your gear like?"

Another short conversation later about gear stats and the like and Kali was pretty well convinced that Kristina's character should be capable of helping out. It wasn't her call to make though.

"Ok, Ok...," Kali told a excited looking Kristina, "I think you should be good, but I'm not the only one in the group you have to convince. The raid leader has the final call. If there's something worse than having to call a raid off it's going in with under geared or incompetent people and wasting the whole night bashing your head against a boss and getting nowhere. Most people would rather just go enjoy the evening doing something else. So, we'll have to run it by them first."

"That makes sense." Kristina said, calming a bit from her building excitement. She understood from a leadership standpoint that trying to accomplish something with subpar staff or materials usually just led to frustration and backtracking later anyways. "So, what do we need to do?"

Kali started up a conversation with the raid leader and explained the situation and the possible stand-in she had found. A short time later Kali turned to Kristina.

"Ok, they want to give it a shot...," Kali began before Kristina interrupted.

"Yes! Alright! This'll be fun!" Kristina surprised herself at how into the idea she was getting.

"Whoa, whoa!" Kali continued. "They want to give it a shot but they said they want to test you first."

"Huh? How will they do that?" Kristina asked confused.

"Well they can't test how you'll do in a raid completely without having you raid. Since we can't take all night doing that, they want you to duel of our main DPS characters. To see how well you know your class."

Kristina was aware of the Player vs. Player, or PvP systems but had never bothered with them before. She wasn't sure how well this would go. "So, I just have to fight one of your group?" She asked.

"Right. After you duel, the Raid lead and the tank class leader will decide if it looks like you can do it." Kali explained.

"Ok, if that's what they want." Kristina replied not sounding completely sure of herself.

"It'll be fine!" Kali beamed at Kristina. She had enjoyed the evening talking gaming with someone in person for a change, despite the awkward, yet admittedly exciting, beginning to the visit and she thought Kristina could handle it. "I think you can do it. You always seem so collected at work, you'll do great. You're a really take charge kind of person after all!" Kali finished, genuinely impressed by Kristina's usually collected demeanor.

Kristina didn't miss the sudden flush that colored Kali's cheeks and responded, "I can be," she said lowering her voice looking hungrily at Kali, "When it's something I really want..." Kristina let the comment hang in the air dripping sexual undertones.

Kali met Kristina's hungry gaze. She had a pretty damn good idea what it was Kristina wanted, and if the sudden warm tingle in her little cunt was any indication she wanted it too.

Kali broke herself away from Kristina's hot stare for a moment, cleared her throat, and asked, "Ahh, uh hmmm...So, how long will it take to get to your house and get online?"

"Oh, right! About ten minutes." Kristina replied, remembering she had to actually get to her computer. She was sad that she'd have to leave Kali but, she would still be getting to hang out online and maybe even help Kali out. "

"This should be fun!" Kristina thought as she got up to head out. She grabbed her purse and the little bag that had the toy she had hoped to use with Kali. She waved bye to Kali and began to head out the door when she noticed the webcam sitting on Kali's computer desk, and she suddenly had an idea. Kristina quickly ducked back into Kali's room, Kali had turned back to the computer, so Kristina took the little bag with the toy and laid it on the lamp stand by the door. Then she headed back out to her car.

As Kristina headed to the car, her plan coming together in her head, she smiled her wickedly cute smile. Maybe she and Kali could have a little more fun tonight yet...

**A short drive later...**

Kristina made the drive home in record time. She headed to her office where she both worked and played her computer games. Considering she mainly used it for work related things it was still set up pretty well for gaming, though it missed some of that comfy lived in feel that Kali's set up had. It was an office after all.

Kristina quickly grabbed a couple bottles of water and got set up. She also made sure her webcam was ready to go. Kristina had a double monitor set up in her office that she used occasionally for video conferencing with potential label suppliers for her store. She needed that for her plan with Kali. After she finished getting it all up and running Kristina proceeded to log into the game.

Once online Kali and Kristina quickly got their messaging set up. Kali helped Kristina quickly set up voice chat with the raid group, and at Kristina's suggestion the two turned on their webcams as well. They would already be able to hear each other through the voice chat so they left the audio off. Just the video went between them.

With all this preamble out of the way, next came the part Kristina was most nervous about, the duel. After all she still might not be able to go if the group didn't approve of her ability.

It was pretty straightforward. Her and the DPS player from Kali's group initiated a duel. A countdown started that when finished, signaled they could attack each other. Normally players were unable to damage each other except in certain arenas to prevent people from constantly harassing each other.

The countdown reached four... three... two... one... Begin!

Kristina was out of her element here. Not used to fighting other people in game she was taking damage right off the bat. She decided the best course was to at least last as long as possible and hopefully wear down the other person's resources. The duel drug on for about four to five minutes. Which, was actually fairly long for these things. After another thirty seconds it became obvious that neither side was really making much headway. That's when the raid leader got on voice chat. "Ok you two. You're done. Alaster," he said addressing the DPS player, "disengage the duel." The other player forfeited the duel, canceling the contest.

Kristina was a little worried now. They hadn't finished. Did she not do well enough? Were they tired of waiting for one of them to win?

"That took long enough." The raid leader continued saying.

"Yup, damn straight!" Another voice that turned out to be the tank class leader agreed, then added, "If she can hold out against Alaster this long without any support healing, she should be fine."

"We did ask him to take it easy on her ya know?" The voice of the raid leader added.

"We only asked him not to use any one fight cool downs or stun locks." The tank lead corrected. "Mobs don't rely on stun locking, that's solely a PvP thing and she hasn't PvP'd before. Seemed a fair trade."

Another voice chimed in, "Yeah I agree! I think she did really well first time doing that. She's good at thinking on her feet." The voice had been Kali's.

Kristina turned to face the webcam and mouthed a silent, 'Thank you'.

Kali sent a private message in chat to Kristina.

Kali said: {No prob. You did really well. I'll owe you big for helping us out tonight. }

Kristina read it and typed back: {Thanks I'm glad I can help!}

She sent the message and then followed it with: {So, you'll owe me for helping out, huh?}