Kali's Fun Fittings Ch. 05 - Online

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A message flashed on screen from Kristina, Kali read it between strangled gasps.

Kristina said: {Let me see, Kali... Let me see how wet you are for me.}

Trembling, Kali removed her fingers slick with her warm pussy juices and held them up for Kristina to see on the camera.

Kristina said: {So beautiful Kali. You are so beautiful like this.}

Kali shuddered again at the compliments, basking in her sexual glow.

Kristina said: {Let me see you taste yourself Kali.. I'm not there to do it... let me watch you taste your own cream.}

Kali had to cover her mouth and bite her tongue. Kristina's request sent such a rush of sexual need through her young body she felt her pussy spasm as she came a little, spreading a wet spot across the worn cloth covering her pussy making the sheer material stick to the folds of her heated sex as she clamped her thighs together tightly trying to maintain some control.

Kali took a moment to get her breathing under control before she looked up at the camera and, with a faced flushed with sexual energy, brought her sex slick fingers to her mouth to taste herself for Kristina.

Kristina said: {That's it Kali...}

Kali opened her pretty lips and put her pussy juice covered fingers in her mouth, sucking gently on them. The excitement of the moment making the sensations electric as she tasted her own cream for Kristina. Kali's free hand palmed one of her full perky breasts, pulling greedily on the hard nipple then stroking her breast from the base squeezing as she went until she trapped the little bud again milking her tit. On the monitor she could see Kristina staring wide eyed at her.

Kristina couldn't help herself and had moved one hand under her own shirt to grasp and massage her own ample breasts as she watched Kali licking her fingers clean of her pussy juices. Kristina could feel how wet she was getting watching Kali's wanton display and wished she was over at Kali's house again. With her free hand Kristina typed to Kali.

Kristina said: {You are so sexy little Kali, you are making me so wet over her.}

Kali stopped massaging her breast for a moment to type back to Kristina.

Kali said: {Show me? Please?}

Kristina read the message and saw the pleading look in Kali's eyes. She looked into the camera and smiled, then typed back.

Kristina said: {My pleasure baby.}

Kali watched on through lust glazed eyes as Kristina stood up to face the camera placing herself right in front with it facing her crotch so Kali had a great view as Kristina grabbed the side of her bottoms and slowly slid them down. She pulled them over the full curves of her hips, swaying them seductively back and forth as she worked them down. Not wanting to waste any time she pulled her panties along with them baring her smooth, hairless, and obviously wet pussy to Kali's eager eyes.

Kristina was even more turned on than she thought. Feeling the cool air of her room as she exposed her over-heated cunt she could tell how moist she had gotten already. Kristina looked up at the monitor then, keeping Kali's lustful expression in sight as she slid two fingers of her right hand down across her smooth skin, splitting the damp lips of her cunny open and plunged them into her core deeply. She curved her fingers and worked them in and out for Kali getting her fingers very wet. She slid them out and used some of her juices to rub around her swelling clit which she started to rub with her thumb as she buried the other two back inside her steamy pussy. She gave a few more deep thrusts with her fingers curling them inside her folds to set her nerves alight before withdrawing them again.

She stepped out of her bottoms and underwear kicking them to the side giving Kali an even better view of her glistening, swollen cunny lips.

Kali was nearly beside herself watching Kristina's display. She hadn't been treated to such open sexuality before from someone like an actual partner. Kali couldn't help herself, she'd started fingering herself furiously watching Kristina. She had to bite her finger again to stay quiet when Kristina kicked her bottoms away. "Oh fuck! Is she going to stay like that?" Kali thought hopefully.

Kristina finished removing her bottoms and took a seat again, facing the camera. She held up her now sticky, wet fingers and brought them to her mouth slowly licking them then putting them in her mouth to lick them clean for Kali. Kristina glanced from the camera to the screen to see Kali. She could tell immediately that Kali was furiously fingering herself. It made her happy to see how horny Kali was getting.

Kristina and Kali were both so engrossed in their private game they had forgotten the one they were already playing with the others.

Kristina spoke to Kali, "Don't get tired out yet, we've got a long night ahead of us..."

Kristina had meant the message for Kali alone, forgetting the two weren't the only ones on voice chat so was quite surprised when she heard a response back from someone else.

"Damn straight! Glad you're getting into it! That was just the opener it gets better, and harder from here!" A male voice rang out, shocking both girls from their sexual stupor.

Kristina wasn't sure who it had been but coming to her senses she remembered the whole raid group could hear them talk right now.

Kali had been very close to making herself cum when she was suddenly interrupted by the sound. Like a shock of cold water to the face she had came out of her sexual trance wondering if they had heard her or Kristina.

"Let's get moving into the zone then." The raid lead said.

Kali and Kristina had to start moving their characters again, leaving both girls in a daze. Kali especially was having difficulty now having brought herself so close to the edge she was practically trembling and her tight little pussy was spasming gently, aching for something to fill her and give her the release she had been denied. That's when she remembered Kristina's last order... the toy!

Before the raid group moved too far she reached for the little device and slid it carefully inside her pussy far enough it wouldn't come out. The feeling of the little invader was exquisite torture for her right then. Her pussy was burning with need and she wished she could finish. Better yet she wished Kristina could be there with her to finish her off. "What is this woman doing to me?" Kali thought to herself. A desperate need for Kristina's playful sexual adventures was building in Kali.

Kristina for her part was already moving but she watched Kali on the monitor and could see she had slid her toy into her wet cunt.

"Excellent.." Kristina thought excitedly. "Now for the real fun!"

The toy was ready, Kristina had the remote app on her phone right beside her open, and both girls were horny as fuck now.

Kristina messaged to Kali.

Kristina said: {You've been a great sport Kali! You'll like what's next. You even get to keep both hands to raid with! I just hope your chair is waterproof, because I don't plan on letting you off easy tonight. I'm going to make a mess of that sweet pussy of yours!}

Kali read the message, another excited shudder running through her from head to toe. She didn't know how exactly Kristina planned to do that just yet, but now knowing Kristina, Kali was sure she was in for a crazy ride.

Kali didn't have to wait long to find out how Kristina was going to continue their game. While they positioned their characters in game Kali suddenly felt a jolt like electricity light up the inside of slowly cooling pussy, sending it back into overdrive and getting wetter, before the sensation settled down to a very pleasant low vibration deep within her aching folds.

Kristina said: {Hehe...wanted to make sure you were awake :P Don't worry just try to concentrate on playing,... if you can.}

Another sudden increase in the vibrations deep inside Kali's hungry little puss, followed by waves of pleasure made the girl gasp. She hoped nobody heard. Kali leaned forward and clamped her thighs together as the vibrations assaulted her deepest most intimate parts, sending tingles from within her slippery folds outwards vibrating even her sensitive clit.

Kali was almost doubled over the keyboard shaking, fighting to keep her voice down as she began to squirm, shifting her hips back and forth trying to grind her now fevered pussy against something, anything.

Kristina was watching the whole show. She waited until poor Kali was basically riding her chair as though the girl thought it might come to life and fuck her from behind before Kristina lowered the vibrations back to a strong, steady hum.

Kali felt the intense vibrations suddenly drop down to just enough to keep the fire lit in her belly. It was too low to keep pushing her towards the incredible orgasm that had been building, but it was just enough to keep her already tortured pussy steamy and ready. Kristina hadn't been joking about the chair either Kali realized when she could think again. It had only been about 30 seconds or so of stimulation but Kali could feel that the old frayed shorts she had on were already sopping wet in the crotch. Kali's thighs were slick with her juices. Her cunt was practically leaking nonstop now and she was quietly gasping for air as her vagina spasmed gently around the toy buried inside her with need.

"What have I gotten myself into..?" Kali's sex addled brain managed to think before the raid group was off and running again.

The night continued on that way. For the next two hours Kristina kept toying with Kali. She'd bring Kali so close to the peak of cumming before slowing the vibrations again letting her crash back down to simmer in her own pussy juice. Kristina did this again, and again, and again, thanks in part to the camera letting her keep an eye on Kali and partly because of Kali's determination to not be found out by the group. The threat of being found out forced Kali to hold out longer than she would have normally been able to. It was terrifying to think a group of people she knew would suddenly hear her moaning and screaming and grinding her wet pussy into her chair, but simultaneously it turned her on so much. It almost felt like she was on display. A wanton creature. Her sex being stimulated over and over to eventually give them all a show of her cumming her brains out. Kali could almost see them all standing around her, pointing and commenting as she squirmed in her chair creaming herself, as they stroked their cocks watching her.

Kali was a mess. She was on autopilot for the game. Making silly mistakes that she hardly registered. Right now she could barely think straight. She had been brought to the edge so many times now she could barely keep her bodies urges in check. She writhed in her chair grasping her breasts squeezing her tits roughly sometimes unable to control herself as Kristina's toy worked its' magic. She wanted to cum so badly. No, Kali needed to cum. She needed to cum for Kristina. Kali's body burned with need now.

The sensation like fire had spread from her abused young cunny to the rest of her being. She glistened with sweat. The drops beading on her forehead and her chest. Her breasts were heaving with her breath as she labored to keep quiet. Kali had been alternating between looks of mindless pleasure when close to cumming to suddenly looking into the camera desperately begging Kristina with her eyes to let her cum when the vibrations dropped to almost zero.

Surprisingly, as Kali was going through her sweet hell, the raid group had made good progress and were close to calling it quits for the night.

"One more boss and we're done tonight." The raid leader announced.

Kristina, who had been slowly teasing her own pretty kitty through the night but at her own pace, heard that. She messaged to Kali.

Kristina said: {Looks like its' about time to finish up Kali. Hang in there you're doing great!}

Kali couldn't muster the strength to respond back to Kristina. Only managing a weak smile through the camera that quickly devolved back to the look of tormented pleasure she had been wearing the past two hours.

The last fight started up. Kristina was ready to let Kali finally go all the way.

Kali had dearly impressed Kristina. Kristina couldn't believe Kali had held out without cumming for nearly two hours now. Kristina was sure that she wouldn't have been able to do so. "I think I'll give her a reward." Kristina said quietly to herself.

Kristina looked over at her phone, the control app open on it. She had been alternating between five to fifty-five percent of the vibrating toys power all night teasing Kali. Now Kristina planned to turn it up a little bit higher.

"I think it's time to let Kali have her big finish!" Kristina smiled wickedly to herself.

As the game fight wore on Kali was struggling. This kind of game could be hard enough on a girl's concentration without someone having a remote control straight to their over stimulated young pussy.

Kali was trying her hardest to maintain her composure but about once a minute Kristina was bumping up the power on the vibrator sending fresh waves of electric pleasure through Kali's naughty bits. Kali was practically drooling now as her mouth hung open in a semi-permanent, near silent, scream of pleasure as she fought to keep her aroused nubile flesh in check.

Kali was biting her lip hard enough to hurt, she tried squeezing her thighs together as tight as she could but found it increased the intensity of the vibrations and only made her cunt throb even more. Desperately, Kali tried spreading her legs out to relieve the pressure building in her quivering cunny but without her legs closed her hips started bucking wildly, thrusting into her chair against her will trying to drive her swollen, aching clit into the padding of the chair as her hungry, sopping wet cunt tried to find release from its' torment.

Kristina tapped the control again sending the vibrator buzzing furiously inside Kali up to fifty-five percent again. This was the max Kristina had been using so far. "Almost time..." Kristina thought. "As soon as we're done I'll tell Kali to get off chat and I'll bump it to sixty-five percent! That should be plenty to push her over."

Kali felt the toy jump up in power again, nearly knocking the wind out of her with the sudden rush that surged through her body. Kali's nerves were on fire. An incredible heat had built up in her pussy, and she was so wet she thought her cute little cunny was melting away. Kali was leaning over the desk now, her breasts pressed against the cool surface of the table, the stark contrast to her heated flesh making her already hardened nipples ache to be touched and toyed with, as she used the desk for support. A flood of sexual energy was just waiting for the chance to burst forth from Kali. Each time her hips swayed and ground hard against the chair she could feel her heartbeat pounding quickly in time with the pulsing waves of pleasure spreading from her swollen, dripping pussy.

Kristina was so turned on. She was watching Kali as closely as she could on the monitor and the girls' expressions of tortured pleasure were beautiful. Whenever Kristina could manage it she used a free hand to massage her tits, eventually pulling them free removing her bra as well so she could tease and caress her sensitive breasts easily. Already having removed her bottoms she had also been constantly toying with her own naughty pussy bringing herself close but not going over the edge. Nothing close to what Kali was experiencing though.

The boss fight was about finished, only 5 percent health left to beat it. Kristina took her eyes off the game for a minute and looked to the app on the phone. She set the power to sixty-five percent, but didn't hit the enter button yet, waiting for the fight to finish. She still had her hand on the phone when someone yelled over chat. "Oh Shit! Watch out tanks!"

Kristina, startled, turned to see what was happening in game but not before her hand swiped across the phone. Luckily, she completely missed the enter button on the app...unluckily, she skipped right over it, her finger instead brushing the Max button at the end of the percentage slider. Unlike the slider, the button set the toy to max and didn't require you to hit enter. Thanks to the wonders of technology though there would be a few seconds delay before the phone sent the signal to the vibrator. Just long enough for Kristina to miss what she had done, and for the phone's screen to go dark...

Turning back to the game Kristina was too late to avoid a large attack on her character, a Tank buster, her health dropped to no more than 20%. Even worse, her momentary distraction caused her to make the boss point the wrong way cleaving the only other healer besides Kali. The damage was too high and the healer went down. "Damn it!" Kristina hissed aloud. After doing well all this time she didn't want to be the reason they lost a boss fight.

That's when Kristina heard it, actually, everyone in the raid heard it.

"...fffffffFFFFFFFFUCKKKKKKK!!" Kali screamed.

The signal had been sent, and the busy toy that had been working Kali's pussy into a creamy, quivering, hot mess for more than two hours now shot up to One Hundred percent power.

"NO! No, no, no, nooooooOOOOOO... Kristina!!" Kali continued shouting into her mic.

Kristina was struggling to not to die in game but she needed to help Kali. She didn't want to cause a wipe or actually embarrass Kali in front of her online friends. She quickly glanced to the phone and realized the screen was dark... "What? why's the screen off!?" She thought angrily. "I set it to stay on the whole time for this... Wait,.. The Whole time!"

Kristina snatched the phone up pushing the button for the screen. Nothing. The phone was dead. After several hours of being on running the app it had died out. There was nothing Kristina could do from where she sat except try to run interference for Kali now. Thinking quickly she started talking.

"Yeah! That was a big hit! I'm so sorry! Can I get a hand here?" Kristina shouted back trying to keep everyone from figuring out what was actually happening.

The Raid leader chimed in, "It's ok it's almost dead! DPS keep at it. Malady (Kristina), make sure it faces away! Elania (Kali) you're the only healer left can you keep Malady (Kristina) Up?"

"Yes! Oh FUCK! Yes!" Kali screamed into chat.

"I like the enthusiasm, but I think you may need to turn down your mic or something.." The raid lead commented, still oblivious.

On the other side of said mic Kali was sitting as still as she could, but her body was nearly vibrating as hard as the toy from the strain of trying to hold herself back. The shock of her sudden uncontrolled outbursts into chat, and knowing everyone had just heard her, had stunned her just enough to give her a few seconds of clarity. Her mind going blank and just on autopilot now she managed to cast a few heals Kristina's way, keeping Kristina's character alive just long enough for the DPS to do their job and kill the boss, right before she slammed the mute button to her microphone. That would be all Kali had a clear memory of for the next couple of minutes.

Unable to turn off the toy that was going full power in Kali's helpless cunt, Kristina could only watch on the monitor as Kali lost it.

Kali's world turned inside out. The tension that had been building for hours inside Kali's lithe body couldn't be held back anymore, and with the mic off she screamed her release through the house.

Kali's thigh muscles burned and trembled, her legs shot wide open on the edge of her chair and her hands shot between her legs to press against her engorged pussy lips. Her hands were immediately slick with her juices. She cupped her hands against her raw, flushed sex as her orgasm exploded through her. The burning in her legs spread through all of her muscles, her whole body shook as her hips began thrusting forcefully against her hands. Kali's breasts bounced wildly, her hard nipples swollen, the Mocha color deepened by her flushed skin.