Kali's Fun Fittings Ch. 05 - Online

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through the monitor Kristina watched breathless. She heard Kali's scream of lust, and now listened to the girls pleading whimpers as several hours of unyielding sexual torment crashed down on her. It was beautiful.

Kali's hips went crazy. The muscles of her full ass cheeks tightened forcing her to grind her pussy against her hands so hard she couldn't stay upright in the chair. She stuck one hand out blindly to steady herself but only managed to fall out of the chair completely. She landed on the floor, now, a few feet back from the camera Kali's entire body was in view for Kristina.

Kali continued to whimper incoherently, her hips were thrusting her pussy into the air, still being assaulted by the vibrating toy. Despite the burning deep in her muscles she kept pumping her hips into the air rolling them side to side as if her cunny were hungrily looking for something to fill it.

Kristina watched on as Kali lost her mind on the floor of her room, whimpering and cumming. That's when it happened. Kali tensed up again. She was arching her back. Thrusting her hips as high as she could, her calf muscles tight, extending her legs onto her toes while arching from her shoulders. Kali looked around vacantly then spotted the camera and locked eyes with it, locked eyes with Kristina.

Kali began whimpering again, and gasping, her legs aching from the tension in her body right before she screamed again. This time as she started screaming her ass and legs began shaking wildly and her hands shot once more to her crotch to cup her pussy with both hands, and her eyes rolled back as she did.

As Kristina watched, Kali's oversexed pussy started creaming like mad, squirting Kali's hot girl cum out between the fingers of her little hands as they clamped onto her pussy. Kali's pussy continued spraying girl cum, even as she dropped her hands to her breasts and began milking them roughly. Now with Kali's hands out of the way the juices squirting from her creamy pussy ran freely down across her trembling abs and pooled between her flushed and swollen breasts. This extra lubrication helped Kali to abuse her titties further, milking them, groping them, pulling hard on her turgid nipples eliciting even more gasps and moans and whimpers.

Kali's hips dropped to the ground but continued to roll and twist like a belly dancer. Kali's abs were tight and glistened with sweat from the effort and you could see them shaking as her hot cunt continued to squirt her naughty juices all over her bedroom floor. Her cream dripped down the crack of her perfect ass leaving her in a pool of her own hot sex.

Kristina was amazed. Kali was squirting. She had never seen anyone do that. She'd never done that and she thought, "That is so fucking hot!..."

After a few more squirts, Kali was drenched and lay quivering on the floor covered head to toe in her own girl cum and sweat. Kristina watched for a few more moments, a little worried, but the most turned on she had ever been. Kristina licked her lips looking at Kali, then shook her head. It looked like Kali had passed out from the orgasm but she couldn't quite tell because Kali's hips kept bucking randomly. Then she remembered the damn phone.

It took her another few moments but she plugged it in and managed to get it to turn on long enough to use the app to turn the vibrator off. Shortly after, Kali's hips stopped moving from the stimulation.

"Wow... Even passed out her body wants sex so bad... this girl is so naughty!..." Kristina whispered to herself watching Kali. Then concern working into her voice, "I'd better go check on her."

Kristina grabbed her shorts and threw them on ignoring her lack of underwear or bra. She got her keys and went to head over to make sure Kali was ok. She had left Kali's door unlocked when she left so was pretty sure she could get back in.

"Damn what a night..." Kristina thought on the short drive over. "I hope Kali enjoyed that as much as I did. I'm really looking forward to getting to play more 'games' together." Kristina smiled as she parked outside Kali's house. "But first... I need to make sure my little Kali is ok. I never thought someone could cum like that!" Kristina thought, with a sudden rush of color to her cheeks, followed by a sudden rush of wetness to her own smoldering pussy. She pushed the thoughts aside and rushed in to make sure Kali was Ok.