Kali's Fun Fittings Ch. 05 - Online

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kali read the messages. She wasn't sure what Kristina was getting at but replied: {Yeah, I'm glad we'll be able to hang out tonight and get our game on!}

Kristina typed back: {That's great! I'm looking forward to it!}

Then followed up with: {...and I have an idea how we can have even more fun tonight, You said you owed me right?}

Kali paused a moment not sure what Kristina was thinking, then typed back: {Yeah, you're really helping us out... What did you have in mind? Wait, just a sec. Switch Voice channels with me. I made a temporary room we can talk in.}

Kristina looked at her voice channels drop down. It now had a new room that Kali had made, It was titled 'Girls only'. Kristina laughed a little at that and switched voice channels so she could talk with Kali directly but privately. "Ok, just got to convince her now..." Kristina thought to herself.

Once they were both in the channel Kali started talking. "We need to head to the raid entrance so we can get going. Make sure you have everything you need. While we make our way there, you can tell me what you had in mind." Kali thought she had a pretty good idea of what Kristina might actually want, but Kristina's response surprised her.

Kristina giggled a little. "I want you to play a little game with me."

"Ok, what game? I mean, other than this one? Like you want to play tomorrow or something?" Kali asked.

"No, the game I have in mind I'd like to play tonight with you. We can even play it at the same time as this one." Kristina was still being vague trying to get Kali interested. "Don't worry, we'll still be able to do the raid at the same time. You just might have to focus a little more, but you're a pro at this right?"

Kali was getting curious. A game they could play at the same time as this one? How's that supposed to work? Kali wasn't sure but knowing how Kristina behaved around her made her tremble a bit in anticipation at what she was planning and Kali's nipples hardened a bit wondering what this girl was up to.

"Well, will you play with me?" Kristina asked as innocently as she could.

Kali caved. "Ok, ok, I'll play this other game with you. Though I don't know how that'll work while raiding. It takes a lot of concentration to do this ya know? If us playing causes a wipe, we'll have to stop. Agreed?"

Kristina thought about that for a second. If the whole group lost a fight and had to backtrack because of this it would be her fault. She didn't want to ruin everyone else's fun, and more importantly she didn't want to make Kali angry with her.

"OK. Agreed. If we wipe then we'll stop, but unless we wipe you have to agree to keep playing. It's part of the games challenge! I'm sure it'll be fine though! Sound Good?" Kristina said trying to seal the deal.

Now it was Kali's turn to think for a moment. She liked a good challenge. She thought of herself as a pretty good gamer.

"Alright, I agree. Unless we wipe I'll keep playing this game of yours ok?

"Excellent!" Kristina said, "Don't bail on my now."

"Yes, yes, Ok I promise!" Kali responded laughing a little at Kristina's odd behavior. She felt like she may have just made a deal with the devil but was very curious. "This must be a pretty good game for you to wanna play it so much!"

"I think you'll find it pretty exciting!" Kristina declared. "Don't worry, you'll enjoy it, and remember, you promised." Kristina said sounding very excited now.

"Uh huh... so what is it? Oh, and were almost at the raid entrance now by the way. We'll need to switch back to the main chat channel so we can coordinate with the group." Kali remarked.

Kristina had been following Kali's character the whole way to get to the right place in game and they had just arrived at a large castle like structure carved out of a mountainside. It was surrounded by fire and a moat of running magma. As they approached the giant gate doors opened to allow the entrance into the main level and bottom floor of the raid area.

Kristina gawked a little at the giant doors. It was her first raid after all and it was pretty interesting to see the differences between this and normal dungeons. Then she remembered Kali's question and hurried to answer before they had to go back where everyone else could hear them.

"Right, the game. Ok, It's rules are simple. I'll send you instructions of things to do and you try not to let anyone else know what you're doing except me. I want you to play Simon says..."

"What?" Kali replied. For a moment not getting it then, "...Oh OH...I, Kristina... what things...?" Kali started to say but Kristina interrupted.

"Just some simple little things I think up... Since I can't be there in person...easy right? I'll send you messages with instructions and all you have to do is try to complete them without anyone else in the group figuring it out. Oh, and remember you said you wouldn't stop unless we wipe and I'll be watching you on the webcam too so no cheating!"

"Wait, so...you're gonna make me do what exactly?" Kali asked her breath catching in her throat.

Kristina answered her,"Hmmmm? Just whatever I come up with on the spot... maybe...try to play with one hand for a minute? Or hold a cheese poof balanced on your nose, or...maybe play topless. Maybe I'll ask you to do a little strip show for me between pulls? You know, Kali, Simon says can be a very advanced game, you shouldn't underestimate it." Kristina said teasingly.

"Ahh shit!" Kali whispered. "I knew you were scheming to make do something naughty!"

"Can you blame me?" Kristina asked honestly, the compliment causing Kali to blush from head to toe, "... but you promised..." Kristina chided, before her voice dropped to a sexy growl, "...and remember, You. Can't. Stop. You have to do what I say for as loooong as I want you to." Kristina's voice dripped with raw sexual desire before suddenly returning back to normal, "OH, and make sure we don't wipe! No pressure!"

Kristina beamed at Kali on the webcam feed with one of her Ultra-cute, but sexy smiles.

Kali, still blushing, saw it. Now fully aware of Kristina's infatuation with her it sent a warm wave through her whole body making her heart flip and her little puss spasm a bit to see how excited Kristina was becoming. Kali tried to hold back but she smiled a little in spite of herself.

"Damn it Kristina!" Kali said exasperated, and quite turned on now. "I think you're starting to rub off on me. Just remember your supposed to be helping out! If we wipe your fun is over." Kali reminded Kristina.

"'OUR' fun, I think you mean." Kristina corrected. "Don't act like you're not getting excited. I can see how perky your nipples have gotten. Is little Kali Imagining all the things I might make her do? It's getting me excited too..."

Kristina made a show of caressing her own heavy left breast while she bit the fingertip of her right index finger, she lingered longer than necessary over her nipples teasing them a little for Kali on the video feed.

"I..." Kali had to swallow hard to speak again. "Damn it ok!" Kali tried to look cross but she could feel the same sensations she'd had earlier creep back in. Her nipples were tenting the fabric of her flimsy shirt as Kristina pointed out, and she found herself secretly looking forward to what Kristina would make her do.

Kali still nervous but very excited tried to cross her arms protectively, instead managing to accentuate her breasts and cause her hard tips to be even more prominently displayed for Kristina. Kali stared, frustrated and aroused, at Kristina on the webcam. Kristina just sat there leaning over, placing her head in her hands just staring at Kali like a cat at a canary. Kristina looked hungry, like she wanted to eat Kali whole, and Kali with another twinge of growing pleasure to her cunny thought that might not be so bad.

"We,.. Uh..." Kali had to swallow hard to continue talking. "We need to change voice channels now we're gonna start in a minute."

"Ok, just keep and eye out in chat and I'll let you know what my good friend 'Simon' says you should do with yourself. Oh, but before you go the first thing 'Simon, needs is for you to grab the little bag someone may have left on your lamp stand by the door, and set it over by you where you can reach it, but don't look inside yet. You'll be needing it later." Kristina gave her instructions and then quickly changed back to the other voice channel before Kali could even ask about the bag.

Kali changed voice channels as well, then looked behind her at the lamp. There, sitting below it was a little paper bag. She quickly grabbed it and headed back to her computer desk. It wasn't very heavy. For a moment she thought about looking in it now and started to pull open the top, then remembered she was still on webcam with Kristina. A glance at the screen showed her Kristina sitting there with mock disapproval wagging a finger at her before she made a show of pointing down. Obviously wanting her to put the package down for now.

"Oops." Kali whispered. She could see Kristina start typing on the screen.

Kristina sent: {Naughty, naughty. I said that's for later. Naughty girls need to be punished don't they? I was going to start off nice and slow but if my little Kali can't keep her fingers out of where they don't belong, maybe I should find something for you to do with them?}

Kali knew the things Kristina had in mind, and she couldn't deny how hot she was getting from the prospect. She wasn't sure how she was going to be able to raid depending on what Kristina thought up. Kali hoped she could at least keep the others from hearing her in voice chat.

Kristina sent: {I got it!...for the first pull, my naughty Kali, you have to heal using one hand while you play with your nipples with the other. You can choose which hand. Don't cheat, I'll be watching. ;) }

Kali glanced at the cam window on screen. Kristina was indeed watching. This raid night was going to be harder than she had thought. "I can't believe I'm doing this!" Kali whispered. With Kristina still watching intently through the webcam, Kali's hand crept up to her flushed chest. She had just made contact with one of her sensitive tits when a voice came through chat.

"What was that Elania?" It was one of the guild members.

'Ahh Shit!' Kali thought. She nearly jumped out of her skin, realizing she had spoken too loudly and they could hear her.

"Nothing, nothing!" She replied. "Just... almost spilled my drink."

"Oh ok lol" The other voice replied.

Kali began to caress her nipple again. She could feel her hot little kitty getting wetter by the second. She felt pulled in so many directions right now. Kristina had been getting her worked up all evening and now she was so turned on she was eager to see what Kristina would make her do. At the same time her reclusive socially awkward side wanted to keep everyone else from finding out, but the thought that someone she knew, even if only online, might hear her playing with herself...

"Mmmm..." Kali had to bite her lip to keep from moaning. It scared her and excited her in equal measure that she could be found out. "What would they think?" She wondered. "What would they do?!" Kali played with mostly guys she knew. "Would they laugh or... would they like it? Fuck. They're guys of course they would." Her thoughts ran ahead of her. "I wonder if,.. would hearing me turn them on? Would they start playing with themselves if they heard me moaning? Would they take their hard cocks out and play with them?" Kali's imagination ran wild. "OH... Oh..." She cooed softly aloud. "Would they stroke their cocks thinking of me until... until they wanted, no, needed to empty their heavy, swollen balls? Oh, fuck so many big juicy balls full of cum for me..." Kali's delusions carried on a few moments longer before a motion in the webcam caught her eye. The entire time Kristina was watching her, and the smile on Kristina's face told Kali Kristina knew this was really turning her on.

Kali kept massaging her young teats. She bit her lip as she tugged on her hard nipples, twisting the sensitive tips a little each time. Her pussy was hot, and twitched with anticipation as she squirmed in her seat. She moaned softly then looked to the webcam mouthing the words to Kristina, 'You are evil'

Kristina messaged her back.

Kristina said: {You have no idea yet,.. but don't worry, you will!}

Kali had to force down a moan at Kristina's proclamation. She gave another tug on the turgid peaks of her breasts as a bolt of hot lust ran through her. She had to fight to keep her concentration on the fact she was still supposed to be playing her game. Carefully with her other hand she maneuvered her character where it was supposed to be.

"Alright we go in 3... 2... 1...Go!" The raid lead commanded as the group entered the doors starting the first encounter with the two door guardians that appeared on either side. "Each Tank grab one and pull them to the sides! Malady, this will be a good warm up for you." The raid lead was talking to Kristina, using her character name.

"Crap I have to heal!" Kali thought.

Kristina was also surprised, having been concentrating on Kali's show. "Right! I'm on it." She called in voice chat, while she grabbed the attention of one of the monsters.

Kali followed Kristina's rules and kept teasing her hard nipples. Luckily the encounter happened right at the door way so she didn't really need to move her character around, meaning she could use one hand to activate abilities on the keyboard while she continued to molest her poor breasts at Kristina's command. The biggest challenge was trying to maintain her concentration on keeping Kristina's character, Malady, alive while she continued to pleasure her nipples.

Kristina, for her part wasn't doing too bad tanking. Although Kristina found that she would be struggling for concentration more than she thought. While she wasn't as distracted as Kali was, the tanks job required a lot of proper positioning and keeping an eye on monster aggression levels. This was made more difficult as she tried to watch Kali tease her perky little tits on the webcam.

"Just a little while longer...," Kristina thought to herself. , "I'll get her warmed up a bit first then we'll see how Kali likes my new toy I got for her." Kristina glanced over to make sure her phone was by her, charging for when it was ready to be used. Now it was Kristina's turn to squirm a little. The thoughts of teasing Kali, making her play with her body, pleasuring herself all night like this while trying to keep it secret until Kristina finally let her cum was making Kristina's pussy so wet. As a bonus, when this was all over, Kristina was recording everything on the webcam to watch again later. She really couldn't seem to get enough of Kali.

The fight with the two door guardians continued and seemed to be going well.

Kristina kept an eye on Kali, but she thought it was about time to start moving this along so she sent a message to Kali.

Kristina said: {Having fun?}

Kali wasn't sure if she was allowed to use the hand playing with her breasts to type, so she had to do it one handed.

Kali said: {...yes}

Kristina said: {See this is too easy for you!}

Kali said: {Not easy}

Kristina said: {Oh? You're doing so well. What's the matter?}

Kali said: {damn you}

Kristina said: {My such language! What's wrong Kali? Do you need a hand? ;) }

Kali knew Kristina loved teasing her but she couldn't help how hot she had gotten from Kristina's treatment.

Kali said: {...yes}

Kristina said: {Oh, not stimulating enough yet? ... I know.. Simon says you should pull those perky tits out of your shirt so I can see them while you play.}

Kali was eager to comply. At this point she had been trying to keep from tearing the shirt off over her head to get to her breasts anyway. She'd been teasing them so much through the shirt that her nipples were aching to be touched directly. Glancing at the monitor she could still see Kristina looking when she could, staring hungrily at her. It turned Kali on so much to see Kristina looking at her like she was ready to just dive in and eat Kali alive. Kali's pussy was on fire with need. She wanted Kristina to tease her, to command her, to use her and make her a plaything. It made her feel so sexy. She knew her little puss was already leaking its' juices down her creamy inner thighs.

Kali quickly pulled the shirt up and over her head throwing it somewhere behind her. Her breasts bounced free of the constraint, her skin already flushed. Kali's perky mocha colored nipples were swollen and hard and aching to be touched. She wasted no time in sliding her hands up to cup her healthy tits, squeezing them together and presenting her full breasts to Kristina through the camera. She glanced down to see Kristina's message on screen as she held her breasts up while pinching her hard nipples between her fingers.

Kristina said: {Need a hand}

Kali's head was getting a little fuzzy from how horny she was. She was still embarrassed but she wished Kristina could give her a hand, or both, with playing with her breasts.

Kali said: {I wish you could right now}

Kristina said: {No I need a hand!}

Kali stopped moving, confused, then glanced at the screen. She had stopped healing to pull her shirt off then forgot to start again with her sex hungry brain in control. Kristina's character was getting close to dying!

"Oh shit!" Kali hissed. She let her beautiful breasts drop from her hands which bounced enticingly as she quickly spun herself away from the camera to the screen. She cast some bigger healing spells to keep Kristina in the fight. Luckily they were finishing up and soon both creatures were down and dead. The group could continue in the raid zone.

Kristina said: {That was close!}

Kali said: {Sorry!}

Kristina said: {You're not trying to get out of playing with me by letting me die are you? }

Kali said: {No! I was... distracted.}

Kristina said: {Great! Does that mean you're enjoying yourself?}

Kali only paused a moment to think. What was Kristina doing to her? She felt like such a naughty, sexy girl. She'd never gotten to feel like this about herself before. While she knew she wasn't unattractive she also knew that she just wasn't a very social sort which made seeing herself as an object of sexual desire rather difficult.

Kali said: {Yes. I am. A lot, actually.}

Kristina smiled at the camera, at Kali, a big toothy smile that was equal parts desire for Kali and genuine joy that she was making Kali feel good.

Kristina said: {Wonderful! I'm so glad to hear that. I think 'Simon' knows what you should do next then. Open the little bag.}

Kali had almost forgotten about the little parcel that sat next to her on the table. She reached over and grabbed the bag and dumped the contents out in her lap. She recognized what it was quickly though she hadn't seen one quite like this before.

Kristina said: {Alright Kali, Simon says you need to take your new little toy and slide it nice and deep in your sweet little pussy.}

Any of Kristina's earlier acts at being coy were definitely gone now that she knew Kali was enjoying their little game. She wanted to hurry up and make Kali feel good, which of course turned Kristina on immensely as well.

Kristina said: {Oh, but Simon says you should check to make sure you're ready first. You should stick your fingers in your pussy and show me how wet you are.}

Kali read the messages and bit her lower lip. She knew damn well how wet her overheated pussy was right now. Still though, she had agreed to play, and Simon had said, so... .

Kali stared right into the camera as she slipped her hand slowly down her tight tummy to the hem of her little shorts that hung low on her waist. Her fingers continued down following the little path of soft girl fur that showed above the worn out waistband of her shorts. Kali paused a moment to glance down at herself thinking how lewd she must look before continuing on. She looked at the camera again, boring her eyes into Kristina through the lens as she slid her fingers past the waistband and down to her wet cunt. She trembled a bit not taking her eyes off of Kristina as the older girl watched her, not blinking, her mouth open in a frozen gasp. As Kali reached the soft folds of her cunny she could feel her moisture all along her lips. Kali's fingers slipped back and forth through her wetness, before stopping gently over her clit, her eyes snapped shut and she bit her lips to stop the moan that she so wanted to let out loudly. Kali curved her fingers and then plunged the seeking digits into the warm, wet folds of her hungry pussy. Kali opened her eyes halfway, looking between the camera and screen and licked her lips. She pumped her fingers slowly in and out of her slick nether lips the growing pleasure and the struggle to stay silent bringing her close to tears.