Kama Sutra Ch. 01

Story Info
Yin yang.
18.2k words
4.71
103.3k
151

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
incesting
incesting
556 Followers

All characters are above 18. All reading also must be above 18.

This is an Incest story between Mother and Son.

It is a long story, in a taboo subject, those in a rush might not find it engaging.

Kama Sutra is an ancient Indian text written in Sanskrit and is not just a sex-guide as it is projected out by many, although sexuality is at its core. The positions associated with Kama Sutra are playful take by the philosopher Vatsyayana who many centuries earlier addressed sexuality as a tool for a better life, better relationships, and emotional fulfillment of society.

I can't claim to be an expert on Kama Sutra, or even close to knowing enough about it and I have taken liberties for the sake of the plot.

Enjoy...


hollywood

When Mom and I moved from India to America, we were not going for the American Dream. We just wanted to get as far away from India as possible. The furthest point looked most promising to both of us. Thus started our move from Bombay to Los Angeles.

I am an Actor with quite a few decent modeling assignments under my belt and also a few short scenes as a side-character. I was waiting for a big break in my career, when a major fight between Mom and Dad broke our family. Our family was breaking up.

Mom and Dad had a flourishing business, which they had jointly built when they had started as young executives. The publishing business that was bootstrapped in the nineties was now booming and had a couple of major franchises under its belt. A protracted battle would have hurt business and Dad offered to buy out Mom to ensure an amicable way out for both of them. It worked out well enough for her because the liquidity gave her the freedom she needed to get away.

At 22, being their only child I was loved by both my parents and was very happy with my life until this separation happened. Both Mom and Dad doted on me and gave to my every whim and I could not have imagined living just one of them.

One amongst Mom's priorities was to leave Bombay. She was emotionally saturated and could not afford to be around, she felt. She decided to go back to her home in New Delhi. The liquidity of her deal with Dad gave her this freedom.

I was in a dilemma. I wanted to go along with Mom so that she wasn't alone. Dad clearly could handle himself well alone. But my problem was the film industry was in Bombay and the potential in Delhi was close to nil for an actor. One Sunday evening, when I was sitting with Mom and I told her I want to pursue my career as an actor further but I also wanted to stay with her.

She responded impromptu, "Let's shift to Los Angeles. You will be able to take a shot at Hollywood and see if you luck out. I don't want to be in New Delhi also, to be honest. I could use a fresh start."

And a few weeks of meandering later, the plan to relocate to L.A. was firmed up.

We had no connections in Los Angeles or for that matter in the USA, nor any relatives who could help. I found a couple of colleagues in the film circuit who put me in touch with an agent. I corresponded with Sam Mayer and found him willing and very cooperative. A young bloke of about 35, open gay and modestly known in the casting circuit.

My parent's divorce application languished in court, three months later - the middle of December last year - we were in a rented house in the suburbs of Los Angeles in South Pasadena. The house had four bedrooms, a drawing room spread on two floors. We specifically chose a house without a swimming pool, both of us weren't keen swimmers. The rent was modest and we went for a two-year lease. Both of us leased cars immediately.

Nine months later, I had little to speak of in terms of assignments that Sam has gotten me except for a couple of modeling assignments that were printed in technical magazines. One, which showed me a software engineer because of my skin color and the other, was a gym chain, where my in-shape physique came in handy. The gym assignment was a repeat business and I had done four advertisements for them, all print. Their ask was simple - smile, my top bare and flat tummy flexing abdominal muscles. We were in talks with for role in a TV series but the audition results weren't out yet. The producers needed a South Asian face for a role as one of the five main friends in the chain. That could be a big break if it materialized.

Besides Sam I hadn't made many friends yet. I also owed this to Sam because I hung out with him most of the time. To his credit he did show me around, and he partied regularly, I guess mostly on account of networking that he must need for his business. I liked the parties though and got to meet girls almost every time. Most of them were fun. Clearly Sam wasn't keen on the girls but he knew how to be great company.

Mom after a long hiatus bought a Book Store in a mall on Lake Avenue. Publishing was out from her life but books weren't. She loved it and was happy with the change in pace that the bookstore gave her. She was slowly working on changing the core of the bookshop to specialize, but that would take time she had told me. I helped her four days a week because I had lots of time on me.

I already knew Sam respected Mom tremendously and they clicked very well, but Mom kept her distance and gave me space with my friend and agent.

Sam was always welcome at our home and he had become good pals with me. We drank beer regularly when he came by. Once he had taken the gripe from me about lack of auditions that he was getting for me, we moved on to talking Hollywood and he would tell me stories of his successes and opportunities he had missed. I was taking it easy mostly because we were well off financially. Mom wasn't splurging the money she had received when she cashed out.

On one such evening, I was giving him hell and chased him into frustration.

To lighten the mood he said, "Maybe I should get you a role in a Porn movie." He grinned when he ran the plan in his mind. "You have the looks and talent. You won't be getting any lines, or at least not many. But that helps, right?"

On his advise, I had been taking accent classes from Beth's and she was working with me on my accent to ensure I could be considered for mainstream scripts.

"Maybe we can have them specialize a porn film for you on Kama Sutra. Surely you are well acquainted with the book, you know. You will kill it with your looks and your body. Almost all the scenes would be bare, so that works, eh? Girls would love it."

I was not taking the bait.

"I'm sure you got offers back home doing the Kamaaa Sutra?" Sam said making fun. "Oh man, you guys came out with porn way before America industrialized it." He was blabbering now.

Mom happened to be coming out of the kitchen exactly at the time and stopped still when she heard him say 'KamaSutra' and 'Porn'.

She walked across the hall and calmly sat on the chair, which was placed between Sam's chair and the sofa where I was sitting. She looked at me smiling and knew it would be slightly embarrassing but then looked towards Sam and told him curtly.

"Sam, let me tell you about KamaSutra. Firstly it isn't porn. I know you well enough to know that you joked about this only because you don't know enough about it. The KamaSutra is neither a sex manual nor a sex position book as is often mistaken by Americans. It is a 2000-year-old text written as a guide to the art of living well, the nature of love, maintaining one's love life, and other aspects of the pleasure-oriented faculties of the human life."

Sam gulped silently.

Mom drilled on... "It is extant and is referred to globally as the most recognized and acknowledged piece of work on the philosophy of relationships. His observations on the three worldly attainments Virtue, Wealth, and Love have remained relevant ever since. His acknowledgment of the arts including singing, dancing, and playing instruments pre-dated most inventions. His sermon on conduct in civil society might come in handy even today."

Sam looked at her in awe.

She wasn't over yet... "I'll have you know when the world was still grappling with existential issues when Vatsyayana wrote in great detail about human psychology and relationships. He removed the stigma of sex from the common person's mind. He acknowledged masculinity in his works and listed Desire, Sexuality, and Emotional fulfillment as a goal of life. KamaSutra is his treatise on the relationship between Men and Women."

Sam had his tail between his legs.

Mom relaxed the assault. "I understand with western culture corrupting the society, you have a limited understanding of the KamaSutra or some other Indian culture. But be assured Sam, once you get to know it, you will be transformed. Did you know Vatsyayana acknowledged gays, transgender, and queers in his work?" She ended on this note.

If he could, Sam would have run. He just looked at her and nothing came out of his mouth.

When Sam looked at me, I was smiling. Mom got up and left for her room upstairs, with her glass of white in hand.

Sam felt he had upset Mom. He didn't realize it is difficult to rattle her. It was not that he was making fun of KamaSutra that she got worked up but it was his trying to pull my leg. I took precedence in her life well above anything else. She just used a subject of KamaSutra to put him in his place. Her phenomenal grip on Indian literature helped; also that she was in publishing and good with all things Indian, especially literature and poetry.

A couple of beers later, he asked again "Does she sell KamaSutra in her book shop."

We both burst out laughing.

---------


A week later Sam called me one morning to check If I was comfortable doing a Calendar deal.

I said "sure". I asked joking "Is it Pirelli?" Mocking him with pun.

With a chuckle, he responded "It's better" and he followed it up with "Meet me in my office."

A couple of hours later in the afternoon, I was in his office.

"Adam, I have spoken to Bartholomew and they have agreed to do a Calendar with you on KamaSutra." Sam grinned.

I bent forward with my head in my hand.

"You should listen to this, my friend." He went on unperturbed by my reaction. "After your Mom explained to me, I did some research of my own. The KamaSutra hasn't been tackled in the format that I am telling you - a high-end Calendar, limited circulation. A twenty-by-thirty inch calendar with the finest printing at Bartholomew, shot by Megan Williams; it would be an art piece. We would do various positions each of the twelve months. The peel-off format of the Calendar would make one to hold back time until he has mastered the sex-position in the picture. Or maybe he fast-forwards and tries all the positions in one month itself, whatever." He was ranting but he had my attention when used names like Megan Williams.

"You will get $25000 for the 12 pictures." he nailed it at the end.

---------

Mom sat across Sam and told him, "Sam, you've corrupted my boy and I don't like it".

Sam replied "I apologize Sara, If you feel that way. But I assure you I have his best interest at heart." After a brief pause he added "It's just that the industry is ruthless to new talent; but when it does shower upon one its blessings, there is no looking back".

Mom responded "Spare me the pitch, Sam. I am not your talent here. It's Adam."

Sam plied on "Okay, so as Adam's agent allow me to be candid, if I may." He looked towards Mom and waited for a small acknowledgment which he didn't get, but he carried on "he has to work on his accent for some more time and in the meantime stills and print advertising seem to be a better idea for him than movies. We are working on a TV contract. His experience from back home is very useful and we know he is talented but given his accent, the roles he is getting are typecast and typical. We have discussed it all and he doesn't like them and honestly nor do I."

"I know all that." Mom responded.

"While he is taking his accent coaching at Beth's, this is a short-term measure. It would help him immensely. I am quite excited about this opportunity." he added "Surely in the next couple of months we should have something for him coming through."

"I understand the rationale you have built around your failure to get him a break, and let's not beat around the bush and discuss this calendar you have pulled out of thin air." Mom said curtly.

Sam didn't bite the bait on the insult and gave a thick-skinned reply "I can't tell you how excited I am about this." He carried on enthusiastically "the producer didn't understand what I was talking about at first. He didn't get the depth of Kama Sutra. He thought it's an archaic book of sex or something. Added to what you told me, I did some research to guide him through it. I had to buy him a book to demonstrate my point and Bartholomew is now sold. They are now ready to produce the Calendar." He ended on a high note.

"The fact that Adam will be the star of the Calendar is a given. But Bartholomew has thrown a spanner in, and he wants me to come up with the female model as well." He said somewhat dismayed. "we've been looking at lots of girls and we haven't been able to narrow one down yet."

"mm..hmm" Mom nodded.

"When I say this, I tell you this with only honesty and transparency," he paused "your name came up, only as a referral point when Adam and I were discussing the potential models. No doubt I hope and pray you'll agree but that wasn't the original plan."

No sound between the two.

"I would like to reassure you on a few points and as a friend to Adam, I'd like you to believe me." He added without waiting this time "the pictures shall be taken by one of the finest photographers in trade. The imagery shall be portrayed to be artistic and not lurid or cheap. If you are not aware of this, let me tell you - the picture stock that does not get published or printed shall remain your property. The ones that are getting printed shall be approved by you and only then will they leave the studio for printing. The chances of any pictures going out, apart from the ones approved, is nil because the studio where the shooting will happen would be under a confidentiality agreement which will be watertight."

Mom's eyebrows raised.

The impact of this eyebrow movement had on Sam was immeasurable. He beamed inwardly but controlled his smile.

He carried on "the circulation would be aimed at connoisseurs and not masturbating teenagers; the price would reflect it. We aren't going for notoriety but for the craft. Once the final twelve pictures are selected, the rest shall be handed over to you — as per the contract. The photography itself shall attempt to focus on the positions and the bodies synthesizing in the act. The objective is not to blur the face but enhance the act, and the viewer will end up focusing on the positions and appreciating the art; soak in the history behind it all. If it arouses emotions, all the better. Isn't that the objective of the original text of KamaSutra as well? To encourage man and woman to explore the sexual relationship and dive deeper into oneself to find ways to pleasure your partner."

Mom caught his weak link "oh, so now you are trying to teach me about KamaSutra." She knew he made sense but didn't want to leave an upper hand with him. She was indeed loosening up.

Mom changed tracks and started asking Sam about the economics of the operation. Her mind had changed gears and something else clicked within her.

"Tell me Sam, how much circulation would this calendar get?"

"Approximately ten thousand I'd suspect. Maybe more if we get it right." he responded, with salesman finesse.

"How much would the photographer charge?" asked Mom.

"I'd guess 25G more or less" he was confused with the direction of this conversation.

"How much would it cost to print the 10000 units?" Mom went in further.

Sam felt he knew where Mom was headed and said "look, Sara, I understand where you are going with this. I assure you there is no royalty in the calendar operation."

Mom replied smiling "indulge me a little."

Amused Sam replied "I'd peg it would cost $3 to $5 to produce per unit for the quality we are aiming for."

Mom asked again "and how much would it retail for?"

Proud of knowing this one accurately Sam responded "$24.99 a pop. You see Bartholomew is going for the class audience with this one."

Mom closed her eyes for a minute and did some rough mental calculations and when she opened her eyes the glint told Sam he had a deal.

Instead, Mom nonchalantly got up and told him "I'll come back tomorrow."

Sam was perplexed with what was happening. In his years of experience, he had not met someone so calm, sexy, composed, and confident. He was eager to represent her, even if it meant ditching me.

---------


On the dinner table, Mom told me "I met Sam earlier today."

I looked up in anticipation and tried to read her face. Glad what I saw but I didn't say anything.

Mom continued "I think we can pull this off." Then she gazed into my eyes and checked again "Do you really want to do this?" emphasizing 'really'.

I choked on the morsel of food in my mouth and took a sip of water before replying. "Mom, you know I don't have to do this. I have been killing time for a long while without something concrete coming through. Sam sold me this idea and has now thrown this zinger at me. Had he not been gay, I'd have guessed his intentions were different. I know he truly has been trying to get me auditions and he isn't to blame for my run with ill luck."

Mom looked at me, She knew I wasn't done yet.

I took another sip of water "I am sold on the idea but only because I have seen the work of Megan Williams. She is truly great and it is indeed a big thing to be clicked by her. Plus, when she agreed to do it I knew this isn't just a sex calendar and we have an opportunity to create it as a piece of art. So yes, I'd like to do it, and if you'd agree I'll die of embarrassment but will also be grateful to you for playing along."

Mom was silent for a few seconds and after a couple of bites said "I was also thinking of it as a project; of bringing KamaSutra to America in a different light. Making Americans understand that this is not just a sex guide for perverts but a piece of literature, a work of art and its contents guide men and women into taking their sexual relationship to another level and as a result strengthening the bond between partners."

I nodded, letting her carry on.

She said "my question was more towards us. I was confused about whether you wanted to be photographed with me in those compromising and erotic positions, no matter what the message? Would you be able to do it?"

"I am an actor, Mom" I smiled.

"Don't give me that line please" she snapped.

I said slowly but steadily "Mom, to be honest, first I couldn't imagine that you would agree to do it; then I couldn't dream if you would be comfortable with me in the same room without clothes on. Most importantly, should you agree to do it, I can't be more comfortable with anyone other than you. I adore you and this isn't about money or fame or a break. I would get there eventually. But this has gotten into my head that I want to do this Calendar because it makes sense for us."

Mom sighed deeply and left her fork down on the plate and started "Okay. Here's what I'm thinking. Instead of getting someone else to underwrite it, let me produce it. The economics of it, definitely works out, but more importantly, the content control in our hands makes far too much sense than leaving it out there with someone with financial interests in it. I would like to be satisfied that there is no negative backlash with the pictures, and if there is anything - then we should be the ones in control. We hardly know many people in this country and I can't restart my life elsewhere again at 43 years."

incesting
incesting
556 Followers