Kama Sutra Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited for her by the door, hoping that she would call me in again for the next set or two. But she didn't.

When she came out, she saw me looking at her dress and somewhat disappointed. She smiled and tugged me with her to the cash counter. I saw she had a few pieces of lingerie in her hand and two bodysuits on her arm. I only observed in awe that she had few sets of lingerie in her hand. A fistful of lingerie and they were four sets! I shuddered at the thought of seeing her in these sets that had so little fabric. If that many can fit in her small fists, I couldn't imagine the coverage they would provide on her body.

She checked out all the four sets of lingerie and two bodysuits. It all came in a bag not larger than the one I got for an iPhone. She paid and we smiled at the assistant before saying our thanks and getting lost in the mall. We ate lunch at the mall and returned home around 4 PM.

---------


Chapter 2

yin yang

While the practice was going on at home, we had another meeting with Megan in Sam's office to finalize the positions, set design, and the final checklist. Some advances needed to be paid and also legal documents were to be signed.

It was decided we would be shooting fifteen scenes at least, including one for the cover. The cover had to be the hard sell, we all agreed. From the rest, we would select the final dozen for the calendar. Mom, the producer, took over and her choice of categories were one Male Oral, one Female Oral, one Mutual Oral, one Male on top, two Female on top, one Male from behind, two Standing-up of which one was to be Acrobatic, two Adventurous, and one Anal. Within the categories itself, Mom had worked out extra options and discussed them with Megan while I looked on. I was in awe of Mom's grace through the process. She was acting naturally at the production job.

Mom brought up the subject of colors and light and wanted to check with Megan how her panties would camouflage in the light.

Megan looked at Sam as if she had been slapped. Her mouth fell open.

Mom asked "Is something the matter?"

Megan composed herself with great difficulty and thought how to respond but deftly and curtly chose to say "Sara, do you believe Kama Sutra was written while the characters wore underwear?" She stressed on underwear.

Her sentence broke all shackles in Mom's mind and she looked around and found me looking at her intently. She looked back at Megan and said "I thought we had made it clear well-ahead that there will be no actual intercourse during the shoot." She didn't let on that intercourse was a no-no between her and me.

Megan replied without giving Mom time to add anything further "Sara, I understand this is something new for you. We aren't asking you to have sex on camera. But there will have to be some rational in your demands. We can airbrush some parts here-and-there but please tell me if the Adam is wearing his underwear how will we build a penis in this shot?" For effect, she picked a reference picture from the table. The picture was that of a girl on top of the guy, leaning back on him and his penis deep inside her. She was sitting on his penis that was two-third inside her. Her head thrown back along with the guy's in ecstasy. She was sitting on top of the guy. Her legs were spread and folded at knees with the girls' legs on top of the guys.

Megan added "I plan to shoot this with Adam's dick right outside your vagina. With your pussy leaking - glistening with your own fluids or artificially provided by the makeup artist. The impact has to be caught by the act as if it is seconds away from happening. The position would have to be captured in such a way that the viewer imagines the minutes after the actual shot was taken ...... fantasizing about being in the room with you two. Better still you'd want them to gaze at the calendar in front of them every day for a month and imagine themselves doing what you were doing. And then actually doing it with their partner. How will I get that in your underwear?" She emphasized on underwear again to nail the point.

And nail she did. It shut Mom up. Not that she was stunned with the speech but Mom was soaking in the reason Megan had offered.

After some to-and-fro, she looked towards me before giving her consent.

We completed the day by closing the rest of the open issues like set decor, wall colors, candles, and so on. Mom was a killer at this.

---------

On the first day of the shoot, we reached the mansion around 2 in the afternoon after a light lunch. We were scheduled to start shooting around 4 PM because the studio was only delivered to us in the morning and the set up required a few hours.

We joined Megan in the hall and saw a whole lot of team members hovering around doing small bits of work in lights, setting up the camera and accessories. Megan took us through the actual set; and as was earlier decided, it was to be the day for Oral scenes. There were, in all, three Oral scenes. Male Oral, Female Oral, and Mutual Oral. All these scenes were to be shot in the bedroom and the furniture was set for keeping that in mind.

We met the makeup artist, a young woman in her late twenties. She was also Megan's assistant for the project. Her arms were tattooed and one of her eyebrow pierced. Her hair was mid-length and naturally red and she was chewing gum. Her beautiful round face reminded me of an old girlfriend from college. She smiled and introduced herself.

"Hi, I'm Alexandria. Call me Alex" she said and shook Mom's hand.

"I'm Saraswati. I go by Sara. And this is Adam." Mom offered her hand in return.

She turned towards me and smiled again before shaking my hand. Greetings were exchanged in nods with me.

We all decided that while Mom would take the rest of the tour I should get ready for the shot. I followed Alex; Mom took off with Megan up the stairs. Alex led me to a room in the back, on the ground floor and when we entered the room I saw a makeup room full of mirrors and lights. I was home and cheerful all of a sudden.

I was smiling when Alex turned towards me and offered me a chair and within minutes she had me powdered, doffed, and was clipping invisible hair from my face. She took another fifteen minutes in which she finished my hair and asked me to take off my shirt. Amused, I did. She started cleaning me up with a damp cloth and then applied light powder. The objective was to ensure there isn't any glare bouncing off from my skin. She'd be doing this often during the evening. After another ten minutes, she asked me to get my pants off. I did as told.

I stood in my boxers in front of a stranger, but I had little hesitation. The actor in me was ready for it all. The legs took less time. Somewhere around the time Mom and Megan arrived.

Megan left Mom with Alex and left for her post in the studio bedroom.

Mom sat on the sofa while Alex completed my makeup. She touched me again on the face one final time with a small brush before stepping back and impressed with her work. I turned towards Mom and she blew a kiss towards me.

Alex smiled at the exchange and offered a hand to Mom. "You are up next, gorgeous."

Mom took her hand and sat on the chair in front of Alex "Please be kind, Alex."

Alex said "So where shall we start." She seemed to convey to Mom as if she had come in ready for the shoot. It was a compliment to loosen her up and Mom knew it.

I took the robe set aside for me and I stepped out of the room when Alex started working on Mom's face.

I moved around the mansion and went to the bedroom set for shooting. It was an actual bedroom but larger. It had light tone wallpaper but that made no difference. Megan had handled the lighting in a manner that the room walls became irrelevant. The light chosen by her was red and the room filled with the red glow of fire and heat. From the ceiling were hanging curtains of very light transparent thin fabric. The feel was that of a luxury tent. The bed was set in one corner against the wall. It was a large bed with an oriental looking oversized headboard. The linen on the bed was white and there were no covers. On the other side of the bed were two chairs, diagonally facing each other. The armless chairs were special height, higher than regular chairs but lower than a barstool. I knew the purpose. Besides this, there were no other pieces of furniture. I knew exactly what all the furniture was to achieve today for us.

Megan's camera was placed right opposite, at the foot of the bed. While it was bright out there was no sunlight let in, by design. Megan introduced me to the scenes and informed me she had already shared the details with Mom as well.

We waited for another hour before Mom was ready.

Alex had spent an hour with Mom and her time on Mom's body was painstakingly long. She touched every nook of her body, did her hair, and cleaned her skin that was now smoother than ever before. Mom wore a tube top over her breasts and solid beige boy shorts as bottoms.

When she undressed these for the makeup Alex took a couple of steps back and admired this oriental beauty in complete nude form. The step back was also to decide how did she want to progress with the makeup.

Alex had seen many girls naked in her job and she knew a beauty when she saw one. Alex saw a sexy goddess in Mom. Her breasts were high on her frame, nipples slightly higher on the tits that showed only a faint sag under them. Her shoulder stretched enough to hold her prominent breasts. Her waist was devilishly slim and that made her hips stand out prominently. Her complexion was fair though one could easily make out she was Indian. Her dark long hair fell behind her back.

She looked up and told Mom "you are beautiful, Sara."

Mom blushed and said "thank you, Alex."

Alex's touch on Mom's breast and mound and her pussylips were platonic. It did make Mom twitch at first and eventually; she got comfortable with the brush playing on her.

Back upstairs, we were anxious and waiting. The set was ready and extra staff had been sent down. Alex joined us upstairs in the bedroom set. Alex walked up to me and retouched my face one final time. She opened my robe to give me a look over and turned me around to get me out of the robe itself. Once she had done what she wanted, I pulled the robe back on.

The room had three cameras. One hidden behind the ceiling tie-up - this was a video camera operated by a man in the next room. One video camera would be perched on the small rod that would rest on a contraption on a belt of the cameraman - for the moment he had kept the camera on the floor but his belt told me what it was for. The objective of this camera, along with the one looking down from the ceiling, was to capture the videos of the shoot itself and not just the sex-positions.

The video cameras were Sam's idea and Mom & I both wondered what the footage would do. But Megan also convinced us that the video would come in handy later. Megan's camera looked very sophisticated. Her camera also stood on a five-foot hoist kind of contraption, which had tripod legs very low near the floor. It aimed directly towards the bed. She could easily pull the camera off from the hoist or lower the hoist at any angle sideways, or downwards, without having the tripod legs leave the floor.

I became confident when I soaked in the set. This was something I had dealt with previously and I was ready.

Mom came upstairs and I understood the craft of Alex. She had made Mom look ravishing if that was even possible. Mom looked beautiful and her long hair falling straight behind her. Her robe completely covered her from shoulder to ankle. It was a red silk robe. I guess for effect.

Alex came straight up to Mom and looked at her in the face to check. She powdered Mom's face slightly again; told Megan we were ready.

Megan announced "Okay folks, we are good to go."

That was our cue to head to the bed. The first shot was of Mom giving me Oral.

Alex knew the shots as well as anyone of us and escorted Mom to the bed. Discussed with Mom what was to be done next.

The cameraman perched the video camera on his belt and started rolling while he moved to the other end of the bed.

From the marker where Alex left her, Mom walked a couple of steps in her robe, and on reaching the side of the bed opened her belt. She pulled the lapels of the robe and off it went from her shoulders and revealed the smooth very light brown skin with not a blemish on her back. She let the robe fall to her wrists and held it with her hands, as if in an afterthought. A few seconds later, she let the robe fall. She was blissfully naked under the robe and her long legs held her high on the floor. Her butt didn't reveal any sag and was a solid round. Amazingly her slim waist made her butt seem even rounder and bigger. Her slim arms complimented her figure and from this view, no one in the world would be able to guess her age.

I took a deep breath and looked at Mom with reverence and only then did I remember that while over the last week I had held every part of her body but I had not seen her in this naked state as yet. I yearned for her to turn.

And turn she did. She slowly turned towards us as if to seek permission to sit on the bed but in reality she didn't want to climb the bed on all fours, and she didn't want to travel to the headboard on her knees and hands, that would leave us gawking at her ass. Mom turned to quickly sit on the bed. She started moving back and up towards the headboard. She moved cautiously with her legs as closed up as was possible. Bolstered along the headboard were a few pillows and her position was to sit back with her lower back on the pillows and shoulders on the headboard and head slightly tilted forward.

Her climb backward exposed her front, from the waist up, to us. Her breasts were round and modestly large. Only with a close look would you see the few wrinkles under her breasts, which Alex had covered marvelously. I couldn't believe Mom was doing this. Belatedly I looked up and locked eyes with Mom and we exchanged a deep confirmation of appreciation.

Once she was positioned with her back on the headboard, I stepped forward to take my place. But felt Megan's hand on my shoulder. She signaled Alex to go up to her. Alex reached the bed and opened her kit and pulled a brush and started touching up Mom one final time. Her brush moved at a rapid pace and she chose spots, given her expertise, which she wanted to subdue and ones she wanted to be enhanced.

Megan stepped behind her camera and checked out the angles. She turned to look at me and nodded. The video camera was running non-stop aimed at Mom. I moved up to the bed in five paces and dropped my robe next to hers. I had to climb up the bed and reach her, and I covered that on all fours.

The pose required me to put my knees around her and climb up so she could suck my dick. Which I only then realized was limp. All of a sudden I became conscious and nervous.

I looked up at Mom and she didn't realize there was a problem, not until when she looked at my face. Before we could discuss anything, Alex stepped up and rushed with her brush strokes on me - on the face, on the shoulders, and then on my back all the way down to my butt, which was to be in focus I'd suspect.

Alex was on the bed on her knees next to Mom and me while she did her work. She knew we were moments away from the shot and when she noticed I did not have a hard-on, she looked up and asked "What's up big dog? Sex goddesses not your style or what?"

I blushed "No, It's just that I'm anxious."

"I know you two are together, so do what's needed to get that pole up dude." Alex asked.

She stepped back and off from the bed.

I closed my eyes to think for a moment and then looked down towards Mom. Her dark black eyes pierced into mine and our eye lock was purposeful. It ensured we both resolved to do this and it also made the love we had for each other, come out.

Mom lay on her back with her butt on the mattress and her legs down and joined together. Her lower back was rested on the pillows and her upper back and shoulders rested higher on the pillow and the headboard. Her breasts were spread wide on her chest because of her position. Her every breath caused her breasts to rise and fall and she was taking long slow breaths to calm herself. Her slim waist was right in front of me on which my dick lay resting. Only then did it sink in that my dick was touching Mom. It caused a sensation in my dick. I sat right on top of her mound but my weight was on my folded knees with my heel touching my butt. My balls grounded on her mound.

The position we were supposed to achieve was Man on High.

It would require me to climb up on her chest with my legs on both her sides and my dick in her mouth, while she stayed in her position. Well, she was in her position and I wasn't.

My eyes traveled back up from her waist to her breasts and then her face; we locked eyes again. Taking Alex's cue, and confirmation with Mom by way of eye contact that we were together, I climbed lower on her waist to sit on her thighs and my face came down on hers. I kissed her on her lips very briefly and very courteously. Then another. And another. In no time I was mashing her lips with mine and the heat in my loins was rising. My arms squeezed their way behind her and I pulled her up into my face; her arms went behind my neck and locked my head in her arms. Our kissing was a long series of smooches that kept going on.

I was scared to put my tongue in her mouth but I went for licking her lips. Her lips parted slightly, I guess she felt I was seeking permission to enter her mouth. On my part, I took it was an invite and my tongue went into her mouth. She started sucking my tongue that was dancing in her mouth. She had difficulty in holding on to my tongue and this caused her lips to form a suction shape. I relaxed a little and slowed my pace. I gave her my tongue to suck on and we continued to french kiss for a long while.

Reluctantly I withdrew my tongue and she followed my tongue with hers and it was my turn to suck on her. I cleaned up her tongue with mine, in my mouth, and didn't let go of her tongue until we were out of breath.

Before I could send my tongue back for a mission in her mouth, I heard Megan say something to Alex. Probably instructions on some light or something like that.

It brought us back from fantasyland and I remembered we were on a set. I loosened my grip on Mom from below her and I rose up slightly on her chest. I looked up into her eyes and saw Mom smiling. I was at ease with this now, as was she. We did not need to look down to see the state of my pole now. It was standing; taller and firmer than ever.

I turned my head towards Megan and Alex to see Megan was clicking us intermittently. Her camera made no clicking sound that was audible on the bed.

I looked at Megan and she nodded at me. I returned the confirmation and looked back at Mom for the final go-ahead.

Alex jumped in and climbed on the bed quickly. Mom had slumped on the bed below me, under my pressure, and Alex helped her climb back up on her back. I eased the pressure on her. Then Alex combed her hair and applied some brush on her face. She used a blotter to take the lipstick marks away from her face and then did the same to my face. She doffed my forehead with a tissue and dabbed my back with a towel.

With Alex out of the way, I was sitting with knees on either side of Mom's tummy and my dick between her breasts. I looked down wanting to hold her breasts together to squeeze my dick between them. I was so glad at that moment that Alex had decided to neatly trim my pubic hair into shape. I wanted to look best for Mom. I looked up towards Mom and saw she was looking straight up in my face and her eyes were glistening. She seemed to be in control of her surroundings more than I was. The producer in her was somewhat alert. She nudged me forward with her hands on my butt.