Kama Sutra Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was confused. My mouth open, I was staring at my mother in awe. She has turned this thing upside down.

I got up and kissed her on the head and hugged her while she was sitting in the chair. She knew I was excited about the right reasons.

The next morning, I called Sam and asked him to come home in the afternoon. As soon as I invited him to come, he understood we had a deal, but he knew nothing of what was waiting for him.

In the evening when he came around 6 PM, Mom and I were waiting for him in our drawing room. Mom and I were both enjoying iced tea. Mom looked ravishing in her blue jeans and white tight short t-shirt. Sam flopped on the sofa on the third end of our drawing room, diagonal to both Mom and me. I got up and brought two beers from the fridge and handed him one. I left my iced tea on the table and started with the beer along with Sam.

Sam said "Sara you look beautiful, as always."

"Thank you, Sam." Mom replied, not encouraging him any further.

After a few minutes of chit chat, Sam veered to the subject of Calendar and wanted to know Mom's view about the offer.

Mom said, "I don't remember you making me an offer?"

Sam was stumped. Indeed he hadn't told Mom what was in it for her. He said, "I thought that part was clear, you'd get the same $25000 as would Adam. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear before." He immediately offered her the highest bracket Bartholomew had set for the models.

Mom smiled.

She took her time and made him wait before saying "So here is how we are going do it. The Calendar shall be produced by me. I shall write the preface to ensure the introduction does justice to the great work that is Kamasutra. We will hire Megan Williams as a photographer. We will engage Bartholomew Inc. as our printers and distributors. I will bear the production cost and will also pay you a fee of ten percent against a modeling fee of twenty-five thousand for the both of us. Against this fee, you shall engage for us a good lawyer, who shall draft the necessary documentation of engagements for yourself, Megan, Bartholomew, and the studio. I will foot the lawyer fee as well."

By the time Mom finished her monologue, Sam was staring at her wide-eyed and jaw to the floor.

I couldn't help but smile from ear to ear.

Mom was enjoying this as much as she could and smiled at Sam in her follow-through, and then looked at me smiling.

Sam took a moment to collect himself and said "Sara, I'm sure you have thought this through and I'm impressed with your homework, but this is way too much risk. Are you sure?"

"I am." Mom responded not thinking for long. Sipped her iced tea.

Sam was taken by surprise but was glad and the more he thought about it the more it made sense to him. Mom didn't have to dumb it down for him. He understood the maths of it all. He was just skeptical of the risk and he had gotten his answer. After all, this was a parent taking a small risk on her son. He had seen parents take worse risks than this in his line of work.

His smile widened as he let this all sink in. He knew Mom had been a publisher back home for close to two decades.

When Mom saw him calm down, she asked "How much do you think we need to give Bartholomew for the printing and distribution fee?"

Sam said "I told you the printing could range between $3 to $5 per unit if we do a ten thousand print run. The distribution itself can be 25%. But considering the risks are now towards us, I can bring them down to 20%."

Sam and Mom exchanged looks of an acknowledgment as if the numbers were tallied and both nodded an agreement. Both were smiling and I was beaming at the outcome.

"I have a committed finders fee of two and a half grand from Bartholomew." Sam remembered.

"We will compensate you for that as well." Mom responded without batting an eyelid.

"If the Calendar takes a second print run, as I suspect it would, I'd be able to knock a few more points down with Bartholomew and you will be mighty pleased with that fortune you will pocket." Sam chipped in further.

Mom just nodded as if she knew it all along.

By the time Sam left, we had exchanged confirmation on all points of the deal ... printers, top-end printing expected at five dollars per piece, the first print run ten thousand units; Sam's fee ten percent of fifty-thousand dollars from our modeling fee plus his finder's fee of two thousand five hundred dollars; Megan Williams twenty-five thousand dollars, and lawyers must be locked under five thousand dollars, though this was still to be confirmed.

Sam was eager to leave and get to work already. Mom reminded him again and emphasized that other than the three of us, no one was aware that I was her son and she wanted that to remain like that. The scandal was to be avoided at any cost. There weren't many people we were friends within California and for that matter in America.

After he left, Mom and I had a wonderful late dinner on our first-floor balcony.

---------

In two weeks, all open ends were stitched together. Megan gave dates for seven days at the end of September. A special small studio was booked which usually came good for shooting porn movies, though neither Mom nor I were informed of this. Many walls of many rooms in the mansion were see-through from one side. The team decided for the shoot was a minimal team of four persons besides Megan, all professionals who had seen a lot steamier live sessions than what we were shooting. The team included a makeup artist and a light specialist.

For posterity purposes, Sam had suggested and eventually wore us down for recording the entire session on video as well. He assured us the same rules of confidentiality and content copyright apply. We own it all. These were also included in the legal agreements. He got another team of two persons to shoot the entire affair with video as well. The additional cost was not objectionable to the project.

Each team member was pre-verified and recommended from the studio and referencing done by the lawyers. During the two weeks, in the run-up to the start of the shoot, we met with Megan twice along with Sam. She sized up the project and understood the script and the purpose; she discussed with us the shots, angles, and effects on a macro level. Since Mom was the producer of the project it made sense to discuss in detail what Mom expected of her. All meetings were conducted in Sam's office, including the lawyers, studio teams, and the Bartholomew representatives.

A week before the shoot Sam came by the house and sat through the evening chugging beers and trying to be merry about the assignment. I could sense he had something on his mind but he was hesitant to discuss it. At an opportune moment, when we were alone I asked "Sam, is everything all right. How are the dates looking for the shoot?"

"All good, Adam" he replied. "I also wanted to discuss with you something, if you don't mind" He added

"Sure. Go ahead" I asked calmly.

"It's just that I had a detailed chat with Megan and as per her, the brief from Sara has been rather graphic, the reference pictures selected also reflect this. Now if that's what's coming through, which I'm sure it will be, given that Sara is very detail-oriented, I just want to be sure that you guys have worked out the chemistry between the two of you. Only I know that you both are related. You know what I mean. I have seen many accomplished actors fumble when it comes to nude scenes. And this is new for you, even if we leave aside Sara. Megan is a stickler and very costly resource." Sam stayed away from calling us Mother and Son as if it would reduce the inference somehow.

I mulled over what he was saying briefly and replied "Sam, I have been through all the sittings myself as well and I understand the positions and shoot well enough. Mom and I have discussed it between us as well, even though the choices of positions is completely her decision." I paused and added "But I take your point and I will discuss it with her. I'm sure we will be fine. Not that there is actual intercourse happening." I reconfirmed.

"I am aware of that. I'm just saying what Megan and I discussed. I'm sure you both will figure it out. Sara is supremely confident in what she is doing and I can't imagine she hasn't been in the movie business for a decade." Sam reassured.

Mom walked back and interrupted our chat. She instantly realized we were discussing something important because we shut up as soon as she walked up to us. She said "I just came by to say good night to you both."

She added "I have an early day tomorrow and I will see you day-after-tomorrow, Sam."

"Sure Sara." Adam replied "Good night."

"Good night, Mom." I pitched in.

She took her glass of wine along with her and went towards her bedroom.

We finished our snack and spent another hour discussing what's next after this project. As usual, Sam regaled me with Hollywood lore and his high achievements with other wannabes. An hour later, he bid goodbye and assured to meet the day-after.

Once he was gone for the night, I went to my room to change. I brushed and changed before I went looking for Mom in her bedroom. I saw her bedroom door slightly ajar and a bedside lamp on. I knocked and peeked in to see Mom reading in her bed. She had changed into her nightie and was sitting with her back on the cushioned headboard.

"Want to talk?" I asked.

"I was waiting for you to come and tell me what was up. I understood Sam and you were discussing something and that's why I came back here." She replied expectantly.

"Not much. But he had some important feedback which he thought of sharing with me before we dive into our big moment." I said guarded.

"Okay?" Mom nudged me to spill.

"Sam feels, in his experience, what fails quite often in nude scenes is the chemistry between two persons. Even Megan feels the same. She asked him to talk to us about it. She hesitated in asking you directly because I have always been around in all our meetings with her. She probably would have asked you herself, had she found you alone. She did figure out we are very comfortable with each other but not our relationship. She asked Sam if we have done this earlier." I slowly articulated all of it even while trying to avoid eye contact.

"Ohh." she responded. Her tone suggested she wanted to hear more from me.

I had nothing to offer.

After a brief pause, she said "are you okay with this?"

I responded immediately "of course I am, mom."

I knew her confidence in this was increasing with each passing day, mine seemed to be dissipating as D-Day neared.

She said with poise "Let's work up our confidence with each other over the next week and see where we are by the 23rd." I looked at her confused.

"Let's practice with each other over the next week and I'm sure we will have it worked out by the time we are facing the camera. It can't be that bad." She clarified reassuringly.

"That's a splendid idea." I smiled wide and moved forward from the edge of the bed where I was sitting, to hug her. She came forward and we hugged sideways briefly.

"Great then." I got up to go to my room and turned.

"Where do you think you are going?" She said. I turned back to look at her.

"If you want to practice let's start it now. No time better than current. We have to work out 14 to 15 positions over the next few days and most have to be done in the bed. Come over." She said while pulling the sheet on the other side of the bed halfway off to let me step in.

I could only respond in action. No words found their way up my throat. I was in my pajamas and a nightshirt; I slipped into the bed, next to Mom. The lifted sheet from my side showed that her nightie was thigh length and purple in color.

I didn't know what to do next, so just laid down straight. Mom kept her book aside and turned on my side smiling. The soft glow from behind her came from the bedside lamp. The yellow effect of the lamp gave a soothing, warm glow to the room.

Mom stretched her hand out for me and I moved ahead to get myself on her left arm. On turning towards her I stretched my left arm over her waist and around her. Mom did the same with her right arm and once both her hands were behind me she pulled me towards her.

My face rested on the nook of her neck, her head tilted upwards. My nostrils took in her sweet smell and I was intoxicated with the wafts of perfume coming from her, subtle and smooth.

Once I was nudged in, Mom's head rested on top of mine and she said "I think for starters, let's just hold each other tonight and cuddle. I've missed this." I pressed in on that cue and dug my lips on her neck without kissing.

Her breasts smashed straight into my chest and her hands on my back circling lightly. I moved my arm around her and my hand traveled from the middle of her back towards her neck and when it reached the neck I pulled it further towards me as if there were space between us.

A soft moan escaped Mom's lips "mmm."

Our bellies were stitched together and I shoved my pelvis upwards into her and we realized at the moment that I had an erection. I twitched. Mom on impulse let her hands travel down on my back and pulled my lower back into her. Without saying anything much the message was — to let it happen.

Message received.

After the one pelvic thrust which pasted me a few inches below her mound, I did the next natural thing. My left leg rose to climb on top of her thigh from the outside and on instinct, her leg pulled up inwards inside my legs. Her leg went up all the way until the top of her right thigh was almost touching my balls.

My right leg was stretched straight below me, as was her left leg under her. She moved her left leg slightly forward to meet mine. We were joined from neck to toes and in full embrace.

A few moments later, I realized my left hand was rubbing her back on it's own, and the silk of her nightie was giving me a heavenly feeling of smoothness. It was almost slippery. I spread my hand with fingers wide and it caught the nightie silk between her skin and my hand. From then on, the circling of my hand took the silk of her nightie along wherever it went. The rub on her skin was a smart move on my part because it started pulling her nightie up with my moving hand.

Her left hand stayed on my back keeping the inward pressure and her right hand came up traveling up my spine until it reached the back of my neck; her hand then scooped my head from the neck upwards and pulled it into her neck and jaw. My lips were already plastered on her and I gave her a kiss that couldn't end because my lips remained pasted on her.

Mom's idea was working splendidly. Holding each other in an embrace did a mighty good job of making me get to feel her up. We slept entwined. I slept in this dreamlike state and didn't open my eye once through the night. Mom woke up a couple of times, to adjust mostly trying to avoid my hard-on digging into her.

I couldn't imagine whether this dream state situation of mine was really a dream or was it really happening. I opened my eyes to recheck. Yes, it was indeed happening. I had Mom in a deep hug and we were sleeping together on her bed.

When we woke up in the morning the embrace was lost and we were both on our backs; but we lay very close to each other - our hands touching, my leg slightly on top of hers. I woke up first and thought of reaching out to pull her back into me but my arm movement on her hand brought her about. She opened her eyes to see me looking at her face. Groggily she smiled and turned to look at the watch.

"Good Morning, Mom." I greeted her.

She kissed me on my head and sat up, all motherly. "Good morning Adam."

She turned to get her feet on the floor and her back to me in the silk nightie was a sight to admire. Her nightie had risen to her lower back and from behind her, I could make out her panties were black and covered her full butt. When she stood up her nightie dropped on her back to her thighs and she walked slowly to the bathroom.

I stayed in the bed for a while and painfully aware that I must stand up and go to my room for freshening up and getting ready. I got up and went to my room after closing her door behind me.

---------

Later that morning after breakfast, Mom suggested we go for some shopping for our practice sessions. I couldn't think of what was needed but knew better than to make a feeble argument. She wore a black and white dress, which drew attention to her hips and her breasts with the stylized highlights that the white strips on her black dress gave. I walked behind her two steps to admire her dress when going from the parking lot to the escalators.

In the mall, she headed straight to the lingerie section and picked up a few items slowly roaming around, choosing her pace while I tried avoiding eye contact with virtually everyone. I busied myself in my phone and hovered around for her to return. When she called me on my phone and asked me to come back to the trial room, I nearly froze. I didn't know how to reach from the front of the store to the trial rooms. I kept my head down in the phone and walked briskly in the general direction of the hanging sign.

When I reached the two trial rooms at the back, only one was locked and the other was slightly open. I knocked on the one that was locked and was about to call out Mom when the latch opened and I saw Mom. She had on her a bodysuit that started from the top of her breasts and ended up a couple of inches above her thighs. It was beige colored skin-tight bodysuit, which from ten feet away would be invisible to a naked eye.

There was not a bubble of space between her skin and the fabric that clearly was stretch material. She pirouetted and the fabric went into the crack of her ass leaving nothing to the imagination and it had no back after three inches above her ass.

When I looked up after a very long while to her face, she was smiling.

"What do you think?" she asked for no reason, even when she knew the purpose was fulfilled.

"Mom, it looks great." I stuttered.

The object of this piece of apparel was to ensure a modicum of modesty even while the effect it was supposed to generate was sexiness.

It dawned upon me that she was buying this thing to let my hands wander freely as if to deliver the effect of smooth skin under my fingers. It was only natural for me to test run it. I looked into Mom's eyes and she signaled a confirmation. Why else, you idiot, did she call you back there?

I stepped forward into the trial room door and she opened her arms for me. I dropped the phone on the stool next to her and leaned into her for a hug. It went from a hug to a squeeze and my hands pulled her into my chest with all their might. Belatedly my hands traveled around her back to feign the test I had to give to the fabric but found to my surprise I had her bare back under my fingers. I carried on as if that was the purpose of the test. My mouth dived into her neck and her arms around me rose up towards my shoulders.

When I found my wits I reckoned there was indeed a way to get the fabric in my hands and I traveled downwards towards the general direction of her butt. I got my fingers to travel slowly on her lower back and then found the efferent bump that was firm, hot, and round. I clasped my hands around each bun and squeezed them ever so lightly. My fingers moved around her butt and it was only after some twenty circles around her bum did I realize there was indeed a fabric between my hands and her skin. I was mighty pleased with the piece of apparel, whatever this invention is called.

Mom stepped back and queried "Do you think I should take this?"

"Hell yes." I blurted

Mom almost laughed out loud.

"About turn, mister" She shooed me out. "I've to try some other girly stuff and I can't have you practicing with me here". Mom gave my shenanigan some shade of reason.