Kama Sutra Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
incesting
incesting
554 Followers

We moved to the bed leaving our robes behind. I gave Mom my hand to let her go up the bed and lie down first. I followed her and sat on the edge on my folded knees under me. Alex dutifully came up and did her final touches on Mom and me.

Yin Yang simply put was a sixty-nine with a slight variation. It needed Mom to lie down and me on top of her. Obviously, each one of us sucking the other in the right places. The variation was that our legs were to be folded high near each other's heads and the hands pulling the butts towards oneself. It was the Cartesian Circle that needed some work and we had to be careful not to roll off. With Yin Yang position maintained we were to roll over and over to achieve the Cartesian Circle variation, more relevant when you see a video actually.

Megan asked Mom to lay on the nearest side of the bed for this. Her camera was now on the side of the bed instead of the foot of the bed. Mom positioned herself on the bed with her feet towards the headboard and her head towards me. Once she had her position, I climbed up on all fours and positioned myself right on top of her with my face at her pussy level. On cue, I dropped lower to touchdown. My tummy met hers first tentatively and then her breasts touched my thighs and finally my lips found her mound. Mom's lips avoided taking my dick in. Thankfully I was hard enough but not bursting yet. She kept her lips on the side of my dick and kept them closed. Megan stepped up and directed our thighs higher and closer to get the pose. In no time we had our position. Her Pussy was two inches from my eyes because my lips grounded on her mound. Her thighs held me in position, tight around my head. Similarly, my thighs held her head in place and her lips were on my balls around the base of my dick.

When Megan stepped back to start shooting, I brought my hands up on her butt and held each of Mom's buns in my hand to press her into my mouth. Her hands rose to my butt and got each cheek in her hands and her pressure was soft on me.

I started kissing her mound earnestly. She shivered a little. I kissed on, harder. I overlooked the fact that Mom wasn't doing her part. She was supposed to play-act taking my dick in her mouth. Her mouth was nowhere near my dick-head so even if she wanted to she could not have now. I was on top of her and found myself controlling the situation. I took my time. I turned my kisses to licks and cleared the small bush to go further to her pussylips. She was now moving as if to nudge me away from this. Her butt shifted in my hands. It was a very slight attempt to signal her disapproval of what I was going to do. But her hands on my butt were tightening their grip.

I took the next step and went on to her pussylips moving slightly further. My lips started kissing her pussy, full on her pussylips. After a few kisses on, and around, her pussylips I brought my tongue out and licked all around her pussy. She started quivering. Her body was giving me the permission I needed. I brought my tongue to the center of her pussy and gave her a lick from top to bottom with the flat of my tongue. She whimpered into my balls. My head moving only slightly. I pushed the sounds coming from Megan out of my head, and concentrated on giving Mom some pleasure. I took my tongue in Mom's pussy and she started cumming. I think it must have been a build-up climax for her, because in my mind - I had nowhere near started.

I moved my head from her pussylips going further to her perineum and gave it a nice lick. I wanted to let her calm down a bit but not settle down completely. This kept her juices flowing. She didn't stop shivering below me. I was licking newer areas in her butt. I came back to her pussy very slowly and dove back in. This time ensuring my licks were harder, my tongue shoves in her were sharper and deeper. She started cumming in full flow.

Just in time, I lifted my hips to free my dick from near her neck. When my cock head reached her face height I stopped the rise and let her get a view of what was in front of her. She lifted her head and took the tip in her mouth and her hands on my butt pulled me into her three-fourth of the length in one go. That was all that was needed for me. I dived back into her pussy and went for the clitoris. I flicked it frantically and my tongue danced with it and Mom convulsed under me in a long non-stop orgasm.

Her lips around my dick were not moving but just clasping the length deep in her mouth. Her teeth on my dick, tight on the girth, made sure I had no chance of cumming in her mouth. Minutes passed in this play between us.

We were lost to the world and Alex practically had to come near the bed to shout in our face. "Roll over lovers." she demanded.

It reminded me to perform the Cartesian Circle. Off we went.

Our grips around each other's butts went tighter and I rolled Mom with me on the side and the camera had her back. Oh, what would I give to have that look of her smooth back rolling over mine. Then I rolled over one more time to get below Mom and maintained a tight hold of her pussy and she had my cock in her mouth; with her teeth dug in for extra hold. We clawed at each other's butts and our bodies pasted from the middle. No speck of air in between the two.

I sucked hard on her pussy and she somehow managed not to bob her head on my cock. She took my cock in deeper but stayed there. Her teeth clasped me low on the cock mainly to ensure I couldn't cum in her mouth. She wasn't even using tongue on my cock and I believe it is because she was aware I would cum hard in her mouth, and instantly if she did anything of the sort.

I had different privileges with her pussy. What I could not achieve from my cock I would get from her pussy. Involuntarily we rolled back and reached where we had started, completing a full circle again. Both of our mouths never leaving their respective prize.

Megan must have gotten more than what she was hoping for from this sequence. And it didn't feel like acting at all.

When we were back on the side where we had started, I got a tap on my shoulder. Was it Mom? Was she asking me to slow down? I slowed my assault on her. On the second tap, I opened my eyes and looked up. Alex was standing near the bed on the side trying to get my attention.

She grinned wide when I saw her and without saying a word she signaled towards the ceiling a couple of times. Time for Flying Crow, I gathered. Did I have the strength? More importantly, did Mom have the strength? We would find out soon enough.

Flying Crow was an advanced technique of sixty-nine. I was supposed to sit on the side of the bed with my feet on the floor and sitting up straight. I was supposed to hold Mom upside down and her pussy in my face and her mouth impaled on my cock. Her legs and feet were supposed to go up towards the roof, one reaching higher than the other. Her lips were to stay on my cock. My grip around her butt was supposed to keep her from tipping off and her hands on the edge of the bed were supposed to give her a small lift upwards, so that her shoulders aren't pressing way too hard on my thighs. Gravity would not give her enough maneuvering space on my cock.

I was on top of Mom and tried to figure out how to shift. I believed if I let Mom loose now, it would be difficult to get her to do the Flying Crow - given the extra liberties I had already taken with her. I thought it through and started turning and she complied; about 90 degrees later, I was still on top of Mom but we were now perpendicular from where we were a few moments back. Mom was in another world, or so I thought. She was moaning because I never let my tongue out of her. I drove deeper and more aggressive into her and she quivered with every stroke of my tongue. Her response told me she was going for it.

I rolled sideways from over her and pulled her with me in a sideway Cartesian circle move. I needed to get below her; after one full turn, she was on top of me with her mouth still on my cock. Once she was on top, she slowly took her head off from my cock and I moaned grudgingly.

I was too far into the move to stop, and I used my feet to push downwards, taking her along with me. When my legs were out from the bed until my knee pit, I bent my legs down to touch the floor with my feet. I took Mom's hands in each of my hands and guided them to the corner. I couldn't see it well but she could. Her palms stretched wide on the corner of the bed, ready for her push up. Using my feet on the ground as traction and my years of exercise as help, I rose up from my shoulders and then my abdomen. I took her with me while keeping her on top of me. Briefly, I took the support of my elbows on the bed as I came up, I instinctively put my hand behind Mom's butt, else she'd tip over. I used one elbow to pivot and my right hand held Mom tight around her butt and pulled her into my face. Mom used her hands to push up, whatever she could, as we rose up.

With a little tug and pull, my feet were firmly on the floor, both my hands were holding high on Mom's buns tight, scooping her in an upward motion — pulling her pussy in my face; her pussylips were sealed again with my lips and my tongue naturally found its way inside of her. She hefted up a little to take my dick in her mouth and with little effort, I was back in her mouth. This time it took a mere three-seconds for me to find bottom. She wasn't choking on it but her teeth dug into my cock like crazy. Was she punishing me? It gave me great pain but I soldiered on. I had treasure in my mouth and I wasn't going to let go. I reckoned she was using the teeth to hold on to me as another lever. The final maneuver was to have her legs rise us in the air; one bent slightly and the other going up higher than the first. She didn't need any help with this at all. Megan was going berserk with her photos and moved in all directions to capture every possible angle. After about ten minutes, I had Mom quivering frantically and her hands were shaking from all the blood that must have shot to her head and the pressure it must have created on her hands. I didn't ask for Megan's permission to fall back.

I fell back slowly and took Mom with me, on top of me. My back rolled as slow as possible to soften her fall back. I let her lay limp on me. Her teeth had let go of the grip on my cock and her mouth was open and my cock still inside, pushing into the side of her mouth towards her cheek. My mouth had left her pussy when we fell back though it was still within reach. The juices from her pussy were leaking like an open tap. My line of sight, at the time, was limited to her pussy because her legs were on both sides of my head. I didn't mind the view. My eyes soaked in every inch of her pussy and skin around it to remember it forever and ever. I could see her pussy quivering and the pussy juice leaking slowly from her. Tempted though I was, I tried not to lick her anymore. Her body was limp on top of me, she was probably trying to gather her strength first before moving.

I saw no reason to nudge her to get off from top of me and I brought my hands up on the sides of her legs. Slowly traveling on her skin, towards the insides of her thighs. She must have thought I was going to do something and she jerked a little and rolled off from above me. I kicked myself mentally for spooking her into getting off from top of me.

She lay on her back beside me and opened her eyes to see Alex next to us on the side of the bed. I was lying with my feet hanging off the bed. Alex gave Mom a hand and Mom took it. Alex pulled Mom towards herself and slowly Mom got on her knees. She walked on her knees, not leaving Alex's hand. When near the corner of the bed, Mom put her arm around Alex's neck to get up and climbed down the bed. Alex's hand went down around Mom's waist to give her support. And Mom held on to Alex as if she could fall. When she got her footing Mom stood up straight and went for her robe. She turned to look at me when she was trying to pull the robe on her and I was sitting on the edge of the bed trying to figure out what had just happened in my life.

I was scared to look up at Mom and was worried about a lash back. Mom was glaring at me, I could sense it on my skin. She went and sat on the chair. She was still panting as if she had run a couple of miles. Alex picked up her bottle of water and handed it to Mom, which she took started gulping; rows of water leaking from her lips and down her neck. Alex pulled out a few tissues and cleaned up the river of water from her neck when Mom stopped gulping the water.

I got up and took my robe, which was on the chair next to her. When I had my robe on, I went a step further and looked at Mom. When she looked up at me, I saw mixed emotions in her eyes. I held out my hand for her, which she took immediately and as she got up she came into my arms. My arms went behind her and pulled her into me and she hugged me tightly. Her arms around my shoulders and mine behind her back. She was understandably overwhelmed with emotions and we hugged tightly for a very long time. No overt moves on either part, we just held each other together for a long time, tight.

Megan finally broke off "Okay you two, come here and see this splendid shot you gave me."

We broke away and looked into each other's eyes and a lot was left unsaid. We were both appreciating the moment.

We walked towards Megan and she titled her camera to show us her best pick, from the last lot she had taken. I couldn't believe we pulled off a splendid shot of the kind that was in front of us. Of all the things in the shot, what caught my eyes distinctively were Mom's legs - not the entanglement of our bodies, not the oral sex. Her legs rose up in the air with an acrobatic finesse and gave an impression of a dancer — carved thighs, toned calves, slim long legs, painted toes, tilted ankles, and one leg bent from the knee.

It was amazing.

Mom looked up to me smiling as if she was pleased with the result as well. I was more than happy.

Shooting for day one was over and we had completed three positions, even while having shot more than three. The staff got busy going about their jobs when they walked in with their accessories. Both Mom and I walked down the stairs to the makeup room. Mom went in first and Alex accompanied her. I went to the bathroom on the ground floor with a raging hard-on that needed to be dealt with. I was so excited about the entire afternoon that it didn't make sense for me to jack off in a bathroom. I went under the shower and cooled off.

By the time I got out of the shower Mom was back in her dress and was chatting with Alex near the stairs. I went into the makeup room and quickly changed into my clothes.

I came out to meet them and took Mom's arm to escort her out from there. I said "Ciao." to Alex.

She replied "Good night, lovers."

Mom looked back at her and could not help but smile. She didn't have a come back for this greeting. Mom simply said "Good night Alex."

Alex started climbing back up the stairs. And about 15 minutes later, she and Megan were packed up and ready to leave. The staff took care of the rest.


incesting
incesting
554 Followers