Kama Sutra Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
incesting
incesting
554 Followers

I rose full on my knees, and with that, my balls were dangling on her breasts. My balls touched the valley of her breasts, on her chest, and my dick was inches away from her mouth. I was straddling her - on my knees - with my back straight. The insides of my thighs touched the sides of her breasts. She reached down to press her flopping breasts inward and that gave me more space to move up and upwards into her face. My dick touched her cheek as I moved and we both froze. I looked down and she politely smiled but said nothing. My dick was pulsing and bouncing.

Mom brought her hands up from the side of my legs and held my dick in her hands. She looked towards Megan who was clicking away rapidly. She instructed Mom to go on. Mom was told to not consider the camera in the room and go on her own volition.

With my dick in her hand, the pulsing of my cock increased, and the twitch in my dick got wilder. Mom dropped one hand on my butt as if to pull me in and with the other, she gripped my dick firm and opened her mouth. The pose was supposed to stay like this. With her mouth open and my dick about an inch inside her mouth and my head turned up - not looking at her - in delight, eyes closed. Mom has reasoned with herself, she'd take the inch in but she would keep the mouth open enough so the cock in her mouth doesn't touch the insides of her mouth. She held the cock tight to ensure this. Her warm hands on my pulsing cock had an effect like no other that I knew of. Her hands barely moved and didn't let my dick move on its own either.

She opened her mouth wide and she pulled the dick an inch inside her lips, lowering her grip towards the base of my dick. Nothing was touching her lips or mouth and on cue, I tilted my head up and closed my eyes. I started imagining that Mom was giving me head like there was no tomorrow and my face gave away the feeling Megan wanted.

I was in my zone; there was no action expected from me. This was Mom's shot. I heard Megan shout at Mom "C'mon Sara. It's a cock. It won't bite you." Megan wasn't happy that Mom's lips were open wide, which gave an odd look on her face. She stepped forward and kept talking to Mom while I kept looking up and Mom had a grip on my cock. Mom relaxed a very tiny bit. Her lips came in contact with my dick. She repulsed back into opening her lips back wide. As an afterthought, she relaxed the lips again and let the lips touch my cock around the head.

The objective was to capture a shot as if it is entering her mouth and this worked well enough. She had a tight grip on my dick and held it an inch inside her lips, although her lips touching my cock head. Megan clicked furiously. My head stayed up in the direction of at the top end of the wall. My eyes were to shut and Megan instructed me to keep my eyes closed. I was not supposed to hold Mom's head but my arm fell down on its own accord behind her head to hold her in position or possibly to pull her in. I was in agony.

Megan raised her voice to get my hand off from Mom's head and I did reluctantly pull the hand off and held it mid-air where she wanted it. I forgot to close my eyes and Megan instructed me again. After a flip flop of some five minutes of this and that, Megan called out to say she had the shot she wanted. Only then did Mom and I realized that Mom had way more than an inch in her mouth and her grip on my butt was strong enough to have her fingers dig in.

I could not believe I wasn't already shooting in her mouth. The only possible reason was that I had my eyes closed and that Mom was not jerking my cock in her mouth. She held it there, very still. If she would have chosen to touch my cock with even the tip of her tongue, I swear I'd have burst out, there and then. Not sure what ruckus that would have caused with Megan.

The step back from Mom was as agonizing as could be imagined. I was left hanging and ready to shoot cum all over the bedroom. The situation between Mom and me was very tense but the room was in celebratory mode. They had what the wanted. We untangled and when getting off from Mom, I bent and kissed Mom on the cheeks. Her lips next to my ears at the moment said "thank you" politely.

Mom wanted to take a break, even though Megan was in the mood to keep going. Mom took off from the bed and picked her robe and tied it tightly. Possibly some tinge of embarrassment had crept back, and the pull on her robe gave it away. She walked towards the bathroom.

I took my robe and wore it. I stepped back away from the spotlights and snuck into a corner. The cameraman with the video was playing the video replay to check out if he had all that has just transpired in the room. The fast-paced replay showed he did have it. I instinctively looked up towards the ceiling and wondered what had the camera on the ceiling had captured.

Mom walked past the door from the bathroom towards the stairs and went down. I walked out of the room to go to the bathroom. When trying to piss I saw my dick was now soft in my hand. I took a piss and cleaned up before going to Megan in the bedroom. She informed me "Alex had gone to look for Sara."

I went out again towards the stairs and waited on top of the stairs for them. A few minutes later Alex came with Mom, ready again for the next scene. Mom and Alex had their arms around each other's waists and they were laughing about something. They walked with ease and were comfortable with their closeness. I was immensely relieved that Mom was relaxed after our first shot. Alex looked towards me and said "C'mon stud."

My spirits were lifted again. And I followed them into the bedroom.

Megan and Mom chatted for a bit. Megan showed her the shots she had taken earlier, in her camera. Mom was impressed.

Within minutes Alex was touching me up again on the face with her brush and some powder. I took the robe off and she went to business all over my back and down. For this shot, we didn't need a hard-on but I was going to have one anyway. I was looking straight at Mom who was now escorted to the chair to the far side of the room by Megan. Mom took off her gown and threw it off on the bed, away from the line of the shot. I was staring at Mom while she was trying to get into the pose on the edge of the chair. Her back was supposed to be straight and breasts arched out for this shot. I was to sit between her legs. Megan instructed her with some angles.

The shot we had decided would be finalized from one of the two variations in the sequence. One position was called Edge off Wrap and another one called Heir to the Throne.

We were to start with Heir to the Throne and move up into Edge off Wrap and we'd see what worked better later. Alex freed me up and moved towards Mom. She doffed lightly her breasts and her face with a brush; then her arms and the back of her hands were cleared with a tissue paper.

I approached Mom and crossed Megan on the way to where Mom was seated. Megan gave me instructions on how to sit and she stood next to me while I positioned myself. When the height was found satisfactory she left me there and walked back to her camera.

I was sitting on the floor in front of the chair on one butt cheek. From between her legs, I glanced up to see Mom and our eyes locked and affirmed what was the next step. I looked at Mom lovingly from that angle and saw her face from between her breasts. Three most beautiful parts of her were a picture to behold in my eyes. I wish I had a camera. Mom smiled down at me and her hand came up in my hair, out of love.

Megan gave the instructions to start.

The shot Heir to the Throne required Mom to sit a few inches behind from the edge of the chair and slant only slightly backward. Her back was not to touch the backrest, she was to sit straight casually. Her legs were to be open and I was supposed to sit between her legs and my mouth was supposed to be on her pussy and my lips sealed on her pussylips. Her arms were to be free on the sides while mine would hold her legs to ensure I have enough access for penetration. Her expression was to be casual as if she was a queen or royalty and it was one of her lover's duties to deliver her an orgasm. Her face was to show nonchalance; mine wouldn't matter because it was supposed to be inside her pussy.

I moved to my knees to get in position and held her legs from inside her thighs and pushed them slightly upwards and out. The back of her thighs never left the chair though. Her pussy was now eye-level with my face; the chair height was customized for the purpose. I looked at Mom's pussy in all its beauty. Alex had done a wonderful job of trimming her bush tidily and leaving just enough hair to show her mound to the admirer, that was me, at this moment.

I leaped forward to reach within an inch of her pussy but didn't touch it. My lips opened just enough for the shot. My nostrils were absorbing her smell. Her pussy was soft and skinny. The layers of her pussy lips clung to each other in pursed form. My open mouth blew soft warm air on her lips and I could see her pussylips moving a very tiny bit. God bless everyone who were instrumental in deciding on this pose. There couldn't be a pose as close-up for me than this. I was breathing warm air into Mom's quivering pussylips. I tried to look up but Mom's face was not visible from this angle to me. Her majestic breasts jutting out were reaching out for admiration.

Megan was clicking away, shooting instructions at Mom to tilt her head, push her chest out slightly, and loosen her arms. I was instructed to tighten my hold on her thighs so fingers would dig slightly into her skin to show effect. I did as was told. I looked back at what was in front of me and with each passing second, I wondered if I could shut my mouth, my jaw was hurting. It just didn't make sense to me; it was too painful for my jaw. If I thought I was lucky, then I was already having second thoughts about it. What a devilish plan of God to put me in such a position and not let me go ahead and kiss her pussylips.

I heard Megan instruct me "Adam!" She continued after a pause "Your mouth is closed." My lips were almost shut with only a small opening. After a brief pause, I opened my lips again and instinctively moved forward leaving the gap between her pussy and my lips under an inch.

Megan wasn't happy about Mom's pussy somehow. She wanted desire from her and her expressions on the face weren't sufficient for Megan. She instructed Alex to do something about it. Alex came next to me and my head moved back a few inches from Mom's pussy. Alex went ahead and touched Mom's pussy with her fingers and opened each layer of her pussy lips with care as if it were made of porcelain. Her face was inches away from me and she turned her head to me and said, "Why didn't you do something about her juices, stud."

I thought she was asking my help to clear Mom's leaking juices. I replied eagerly "I don't see anything."

Alex threw her head back and said "that's the problem, dimwit." She brought out some gel of some kind from her kit and threw some on her fingers and let some of it rub on Mom. She gently rubbed the gel on the insides of Mom's pussylips. Within seconds Mom's pussylips gave an inviting view of the insides pink layers. It was heavenly.

I blushed and moved ahead to take my position. I looked up one final time towards Mom and she was blushing like crazy; with Alex touching her pussy and then admonishing me for not doing the necessary. I smiled back at Mom and took my position between her legs. Refocused on the angle Megan wanted, I sat up with an open mouth an inch away from her pussy.

Megan was instructing Mom to sit up, chest out, arms aside.

Megan went on and on with her shots and after an agonizing wait she asked us to move into the next pose - Edge off Wrap.

I was waiting to shut my lips off to rest my jaw, and I flopped back slightly with my butt on my heels. Mom's legs remained open, my arms on her thighs relaxed. Megan stepped up to us and discussed the next shot with some detail to Mom and then asked me If I knew what the shot required. I nodded.

I looked up at Mom who was slightly nervous but still knew what was happening; against what I was expecting from her, she seemed to have a good hold on the proceedings.

Edge off Wrap required my lips to be stuck on her pussy while her legs were to fold and lock each other behind my shoulder, pulling me into her pussy. My right hand was to reach from below her thigh and give it a lift up to support her thighs behind my shoulder. My hand was to reach her left breast. Her hands were supposed to play in my hair and her eyes were to remain closed and her head tilted back as if she is orgasming in pleasure. Her face should give away an expression of her orgasm with an open mouth.

This was clearly a tough one to play-act. We had agreed earlier to do our best and see how it goes.

When the time came, Megan took her place behind the camera and asked us to go ahead. I rose up on my knees a little, moved forward, helped Mom's thighs to climb my shoulders and I weaved my right hand from below her left thigh and hefted it a little to reach out to get hold of her left breast with my raised hand. When I touched her breast It felt smooth and firm. It jutted out and on impulse, Mom pushed her chest out to give more of her breast in my hand. I took all I could.

I took the final step, on my part, and dove into her pussy. I plastered my lips on her pussy lips. What was expected of me was to keep my lips pasted on her pussy. Mom's hands reached my hair and she pulled my head very lightly, staying with the act. Her fingers joined together. Her head did the tilt Megan wanted and the mouth opened.

Megan clicked away with vigor and moved around us to capture all the angles possible.

I was supposed to keep my mouth on her pussy but nobody had told me not to use tongue. Since this was a private moment between Mom and me; in my mind, no one could see my tongue so I did the next thing that came to my mind. I put my tongue inside Mom. Suddenly Mom clasped her hands on my head.

She realized I had lost the plot but without giving away my transgression she moved her hands slowly in my hair. She stayed in the role. Her pull on my head changed to push. I was not letting go and started clawing her breast and licking her pussy insides. Her mouth shut and she lost her pose but she moaned a "mmmmm" which gave away my stunt.

Megan took advantage of the situation and instead of asking us to step back, she asked Mom "Sara, please open your mouth a little. You are enjoying this. Please push your chest out; move your hands." In the guise of the actions needed for the pose, I got her hands to pull me in further, and her breasts shoving into my hand deeper.

On call, I went in further, I started licking her insides. I knew better than to move my head. I only let my tongue be the hero of the moment. My hand did a squeeze and I could feel her nipple poke into my palm. I stepped up the sucking and drilled my tongue into a push-and-pull piston motion. Her legs folded on my shoulders did the rest and tightened my place in her pussy.

Megan was telling Mom to keep her mouth open a bit "Sara, I need your mouth to open slightly." and all Mom could do was "mmmm" and "uuungh."

After five more minutes of drilling, I reached up with my tongue to her clitoris. When I flicked her clitoris with my tongue she burst out shouting. "aaaaahhhhhhh" Her mouth opened and gave the exact impression Megan wanted. Mom's hands were tight in my hair and she was holding a lock of my hair in her left hand and her right hand had scooped my head from the back and was pushing it in. Her legs had gone tense with her orgasm. All her bodily actions were in sync with the required shots.

Subconsciously aware of the requirement she did what was needed and her orgasm helped immensely with the result. The big "aaahh" she gave while orgasming provided Megan with the final open-mouthed shots she needed to complete the set.

Long after Megan had completed the shot, I continued to lick Mom and cleared her juices for her. She stayed in place until I was satisfied with my job and her hands moving in my hair lovingly. Megan was satisfied and it showed. She came up to Mom and congratulated her and showed her the camera bending next to her. Mom looked at the final two or three pictures, even while I was on the job with her pussy licking her clean; her hands still in my hair, lightly rubbing my head and keeping me in place.

When Megan stepped back, it seemed appropriate to get up. Mom stood up, slowly trying to peel me away from between her legs. I couldn't face anyone and conscious I had overdone my part. But when I heard of Megan's confirmation of getting what she wanted, I was glad I did what I did. I will have to get a reprimand from Mom later.

When I got up and faced her, she said to me "you weren't supposed to that." But her face gave away the fact that she didn't mind what she got out of my transgression.

I had nothing to say for myself and simply grinned back at her. I was looking down towards the floor and shyly brought one hand on my head, as if to say I was sorry.

The moment was lost on the team in the room. Each one moved about and started working towards the next set.

Mom indeed wanted a break again and she picked up her robe from the far side of the bed and walked out towards the bathroom. I stayed where I was. I pulled my robe up and discussed the next shot with Megan. This was a mutual oral shot.

Megan started changing her equipment for the next set. And Alex gave instructions to the lights fellow, to shift back focus to the bed.

Alex joined Mom in the makeup room to get her ready for the final set of the day. I went to the bathroom to clean myself up. My dick was now rock hard and it could burst at any moment. I don't know how I was supposed to survive on the set without cumming.

I reasoned in my head to jack off quickly to take the edge off so that the next set would be easier for me. But another voice in my head told me, If I did that now and couldn't get it up in the next 10 minutes for the shot I would die of embarrassment. I did not doubt that with my naked Mom in my arms there was any likelihood of my being limp but I just didn't want to take a chance. I threw cold water on my face and walked out of the bathroom.

I went down and entered the makeup room after knocking. Mom was lying down on the sofa in the makeup room and she covered herself up when I went in. Apparently, Alex was doing her job on her body. I realized I was not welcome and I stepped back out.

I stayed on the ground floor and Alex took twenty minutes with Mom. I killed some time with a staff member discussing various things about the studio. Alex and Mom came out. Mom smiled at me and then turned to go up the stairs. Alex stayed back on the foot of the stairs and accompanied me back in the makeup room.

As soon as we entered the room, Alex shut the door behind us and said "So, what was that mister?" She said knowingly. She chuckled when she saw me blush.

She had seen it all before many times. She was just playing with me.

I let my robe fall on the floor when she started using her brush and powder on me. Most of it on my back.

I asked her inquisitively "Did she say anything?"

Alex replied "I am not telling" playfully.

When we reached the first floor again, the light had changed somewhat darker. A focus light was lit on the bed.

Mom had already discussed the shot with Megan while I was down in the makeup room with Alex and we were going ahead with the sixty-nine variations.

The pose we were going for was called Yin Yang, and we would do a Cartesian Circle variation. But the target was to possibly reach an advanced oral technique called Flying Crow.

Mom and I felt confident in our discussions earlier that we could do the Flying Crow easily.

incesting
incesting
554 Followers