Kandi

Story Info
Kandi gets dumped and goes home to vegetate.
17.6k words
4.73
76.2k
133
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,949 Followers

"Well, that sucks," Kandi whispered as she came down the steps after her last class of the day. Her cell phone was at her ear and a voice mail message was playing on the other end of the line. It was a little after one on Thursday and she hadn't been able to contact her boyfriend, Tim, since Tuesday morning.

She was headed for her dorm but made a detour toward her boyfriends building. "Maybe he lost his phone or maybe he broke it again," she whispered, thinking out loud.

As she reached the front steps to Tim's dorm, Jimmy, his roommate was coming out the front door. "Hey Jimmy, is Tim upstairs?"

Jimmy looked her way and then did a double take. "Uh, no. I thought he was with you."

"I haven't heard from him since Tuesday morning."

Jimmy stopped in front of Kandi and frowned. "He left a little before noon yesterday."

"Where did he go?"

Jimmy shrugged. "He was mumbling about a hot date, is all I know. That's why I thought he was with you."

"It ain't me," Kandi said with a big frown. "We haven't been out in two weeks."

"Yeah, he's been a busy boy these last three weeks or so. I know he had several papers to catch up on and two labs," Jimmy said.

"It was three labs for me and tutoring a couple of freshmen. I needed the money for his Christmas present."

"Have you bought the present yet," Jimmy asked.

"Yeah, I ordered it Monday on-line and it came in this mornings mail."

"Can you return it?" Jimmy asked.

Kandi looked puzzled for a second and then asked, "Why would I do that?"

"Uh, what part of "hot date" didn't register with you?" Jimmy asked softly.

Kandi got a stricken look on her face and then whispered, "Maybe the "hot date" was as in a place and not a someone."

"Yeah, right," Jimmy said with a crooked smile. "Tim is an alright guy, but...."

Kandi looked at Jimmy hard and asked, "But what?"

"Look, I've known the guy since grade school and we've been friends forever but he's never been a good bet for a long term relationship. You guys have dated for about what, eight months or so? For him, that is pushing long term for any relationship he's ever had."

"But...." Kandi started to say and then sighed deeply as full understanding of what Jimmy had said hit home.

"Look, you're a beautiful, wonderful girl, but don't pin any hopes on Tim. That's from experience over the long term. Anyway, you're way too good for him."

Kandi groaned softly and turned around and hurried down the steps.

"Hey, I'll have him call you if I hear from him," Jimmy called out. Kandi gave no indication that she had heard him.

*****

Kandi punched the button for the fifth floor in the elevator of her dorm. She leaned back against the wall. Her mind kept running her conversation with Jimmy in a loop. It kept sounding worse and worse. The car stopped and she looked at the floor number. Fourth floor. As the door opened, she almost ran into the two people getting on as she exited.

Five doors to the right, she stopped and knocked. The knock sounded harder than she meant for it to be. She groaned softly and then said quickly as the door opened, "Sorry, I didn't mean to take my anger out on you."

The young redheaded girl at the door opened her mouth and then stepped back to usher Kandi inside. Kandi came in and she shut the door. "Uh, what are you angry about?"

"What and who," Kandi said as she sat down on her best friends, Julie's bed.

"You got dumped by idiot, Tim. I tried to tell you when you started dating him, he wasn't worth the time and energy."

Kandi gave her friend a glaring look and then sighed. "Yeah, you did."

"Okay, now give me all the juicy details," Julie said with a grin.

"I ain't got no details, juicy or otherwise, except he left yesterday for a hot date without me."

Julie did a double take and asked, "Where did you get that information?"

"His roommate, where else."

Julie sighed and came over to sit next to her friend. "Jimmy would know. They've been together forever." Julie paused and sighed again. "Jimmy is a pretty good guy. We went to the same high school."

Kandi looked at her friend and frowned. "He wouldn't, you know, try to break me and Tim up for his own gains, would he? He called me beautiful and wonderful. It makes me wonder."

Julie chuckled. "He's a nice guy, like I said. As for dating you, I don't think his girlfriend of five years would put up with it."

Kandi pulled her phone out of her pocket and scrolled through her phone numbers. She hit a couple of buttons and put it up to her ear.

On the third ring a female voice said, "Hello?"

"Mrs. Jamison, this is Kandi, is Tim there?"

"No. No, he's not," Tim's mother said. "I thought he was with you."

"He called you and said something about a hot date, right?"

"Uh...." Mrs. Jamison said and then paused.

"Jimmy has already let the cat out of the bag," Kandi said softly.

"That is why I thought he was with you. Having you here for Thanksgiving gave me hope that he was finally settling down," the older woman said. "I expected you both here for Christmas this weekend."

Kandi sighed. "It doesn't look like I'll be there. Did he say anything about coming by?"

"He begged off and said he would try and stop by on his way back to school on Monday."

Kandi took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Thank you," she said softly and killed the connection.

"Well, that sucks," Julie said as Kandi put her phone away.

"I think I heard that somewhere earlier," Kandi whispered with a crooked grin.

"So, now what?" Julie asked.

"Since I have no idea where he is, murder is out of the question," Kandi said as she flopped back on the bed.

Julie chuckled as she shook her head. "You're not the murdering type."

"I might make an exception in this case."

Julie sighed as she looked at her friend. "There are more fish in the sea, believe me." She paused to grin. "There's also a new club opening tomorrow night."

Kandi groaned softly. "I'm not in the mood."

"Then head home and take some time for yourself."

"Moms out in Vegas visiting her sister for Christmas."

Julie lay back next to her friend. "Then go home and vegetate for the weekend. Four days of lounging around and gorging on ice cream. Get the pity party over and come back to school ready to climb on another horse."

Kandi looked at Julie and chuckled. "You're the one with the horse fetish."

"Hey now, leave your brother out of this."

Kandi laughed and shook her head wildly for a moment before she sat up suddenly. "He's gone also. Him and Debbie have plans for the mountains or something like that."

Julie made a face. "He can do better than Debbie Lance."

Kandi turned and looked at her friend. "You had a chance but you chickened out."

Julie groaned softly and sat up as she remembered the night she had slept over with Kandi. Kandi's brother Danny had come home from a club about half shit faced. He had grabbed Julie and planted a kiss on her like none she had ever experience before or since, for that matter.

"That kiss had me wet to my knees," Julie whispered.

"Then why didn't you follow him to his bedroom? Mom and dad were gone and I'd have kept my mouth shut," Kandi said.

"Because he scared me as much as he fascinated me."

"Him or that big dick of his?"

"Yes," Julie replied with a hiss in her voice.

Julie had accidentally walked in on him in the shower one day when she was visiting Kandi. He had a two handed grip on his dick and was twisting them back and forth slowly. There was a towel over the top of the shower door so he couldn't see her. She had stood there with her eyes bugged out and her mouth hanging open.

"Hello, Earth to Julie," Kandi said with a laugh.

Julie groaned and fell backward on the bed. "I was scarred for life," she whispered as a shiver ran up and down her body.

"You always loved a challenge."

Julie groaned again. "He is four times as big as George at his best."

"Hey, you picked George for a boyfriend."

Julie sighed deeply. "Yeah, I did and I'm happy about it but...."

Kandi laughed. "You have been anal at time but...."

Julie held up her hands and used two fingers to make the sign of the cross. "No way in hell."

"On anal with George or anal with my brother?" Kandi asked with a big grin.

"Uh, your brother," Julie confessed.

"Kinky," Kandi said as she stood up. "Okay, time for me to do something," she added.

"Good, bad, or indifferent?" Julie asked as she sat up.

"I haven't decided yet," Kandi replied as she started for the door.

"You could hang around and let my roommate rock your world," Julie said with a grin.

Kandi groaned softly as a vision of Jamie crossed her mind. Raven black hair, smoldering dark eyes, boobs out to here, and an ass out to there. A walking version of the female that Kandi fantasized about ever so often. Kandi shivered hard and looked at Julie. "Tempting, very tempting."

Julie laughed. "Tell me about it. I live with her, remember."

"How do you avoid getting ravished twice a day?"

Julie groaned softly. "I'm chicken and I won't say yes."

"Maybe I'll swap rooms with you next semester," Kandi whispered as she started for the door again.

*****

It had been sweater weather when Kandi had left class earlier but now the wind was brisk and her coat felt good. The problem was the skirt she had on. It was long but on the thin side. Not to mention the cold drafts that wafted up along her legs as she filled her car with gas.

She was shivering hard by the time she got back in the car. Her travel mug was full of hot chocolate and she had a diet coke in the cup holder. With the heater on full, she was warming up quickly as she hit the road for home. After an hour of moping around her room, she had decided that vegetating at home would be better. The dorm was way too noisy for a holiday weekend.

Kandi sighed as she unbuttoned her coat and tried to get comfortable. She had a three hour trip ahead. "Too much time to think," she whispered as she tried to get her coat off. It wasn't happening, so she pulled over on the side of the road.

With the coat off, she pulled back onto the road, came up to the speed limit, and set her cruise control. She adjusted the heater controls for about a third of what it was. Next, she found a radio station with soft jazz playing. With a soft sigh, she settled back to enjoy the music and sipped her hot chocolate.

*****

The hot chocolate was gone and so was half the coke. The jazz was starting to sound all the same, so she turned the radio off. The road noise and the gentle vibrations from the car were soothing. The headlights lit up the road for a good distance. She wiggled in the seat and sighed. She passed a small country store. "Another hour at least," she whispered softly.

A few minutes later, she wiggled in the seat again. She was looking out the windshield but her mind was on something other than driving. A minute or so later, she whispered, "Three weeks and, uh, three days." That was the last time she had had sex. Not even a masturbation session.

She squirmed in the seat as her left hand came off the steering wheel and cupped and caressed her right breast through her sweater. She had a couple of bras with her but they were both in her overnight case. She squeezed her breast and caressed it again. She shivered and sighed.

She undid three more buttons on her sweater. Now the hand was under the sweater and directly on her breast. She groaned softly as the palm of her hand ran over her hard nipple. Her hand made it tingle and the nipple made her palm tingle. She pulled her hand out from inside the sweater and undid three more buttons.

Her sweater was open to the top of her skirt. She grinned as she moved one side of the opening over off her left breast and then did the same on the right side. She put the hand on the steering wheel and pushed back with both of them. Her shoulders were pressed tightly to the seat as she arched her back. Her breasts rose upward.

With a shiver, she glanced down at her bare breasts in the light from the instrument panel. To her left, she could see the reflection of them in the side window glass. Her nipples were hard and standing up tall and proud. She shivered as she looked over at the passenger seat for a second.

Grinning, she whispered, "Tim doesn't know what he is missing."

Headlights came around a bend in front of her and she tensed up with a whimper. One hand moved on the steering wheel and she forced it back into place. "No, no, no," she whispered and then whimpered again, as she realized the other car was a truck.

She had never flashed anyone in her life. She had always closed her blouse in cases like this. "Not this time," she said defiantly.

Pushing back with her arms again, she steeled herself for the truck to pass. It was taller than her little car. She thought about dimming the dash lights but it was too late and the truck flashed by. She groaned deeply as a shiver ran up and down her spine.

She didn't know whether the people in the truck had seen her or not. It didn't really matter as her mind kept yelling that they had. "Wouldn't they have beeped the horn or something?" She asked herself aloud.

With another shiver, she whispered, "Maybe he had someone in the truck he didn't want to know what he had seen." With a soft groan she added, "Maybe it wasn't a he."

Visions of Jamie, Julie's roommate, floated across the back of her mind. "Now that would cause a wreck in more ways than one," Kandi said with a soft giggle.

Tim had been the first person to get her off eating her pussy. He hadn't been very good at it at first but.... She paused that thought to groan softly. Her left hand was on her right breast and caressing it gently. She sucked her stomach muscles in as her fingertips bumped her swollen nipple.

As she moved her hand to her other breast, she whispered, "Horny, horny, horny." Her fingers felt just as good on that side.

She made a soft whimpering sound as her fingertips traced lines down her stomach to end up between her legs. The soft thin skirt didn't hinder her fingers from finding her clit in the least. As they bumped and rolled it around, she groaned deeply.

Jerking her hand out of her lap, she shivered and grabbed the steering wheel tightly. "No, no, no," she whispered. "That is dangerous in so many ways. I don't need a wreck on my hands."

She frowned deeply as she realized, Tim had already caused a massive wreck in her life. She shivered and sighed deeply. "Maybe I'm blowing all this out of proportion."

Her hand caressed her breast again and she groaned softly. "Horny, horny, horny," she whispered and then giggled. "Why do I always drive myself crazy?"

Headlights appeared down the road and she groaned softly. Her hand was still caressing her left breast. She pinched and rolled the hard nipple back and forth. She took in a hissing breath and released the nipple as she lifted her chest. Her hand returned to the steering wheel.

Gripping the wheel tightly with both hands, she steeled herself for the other car to pass. The closer it got the tighter her grip became. Suddenly she realized that her sex was just as tightly clenched. She groaned softly and pushed back with her arms. Her breasts rose more and the car flashed by.

Kandi shivered hard and groaned deeply. A moment later, she whispered, "There is crazy and then there is crazier."

The city limits sign for her hometown went by on the right. Her left hand moved to the front of her sweater and started to close it. With a soft whimpering sound, she returned the hand to the steering wheel. "Yeah, crazier," she whispered as she watched the lights of town growing brighter.

A few minutes later, she tapped the brake pedal to disengage the cruise control. The car slowed and she used the brake to match speed with the speed limit signs. It was nearly midnight and the small town was normally deserted at this time of night except for thru traffic.

At first, the streetlights were widely spaced. As she neared downtown, they became closer together. She rounded a curve and the one and only red light came into view. She groaned and shivered as she thought about sitting at the light with her breasts bared to the world. Could she do it? No way in hell, part of her brain yelled. Another part was excited like never before.

As she slowed to a stop, her hips flexed in the seat. The corner store was closed, as was the market on the other corner. To the right was a narrow strip of grass between the road and the railroad tracks. There were no cars in sight.

Kandi took several deep breaths and let the last one out slowly. She could feel her breasts rising and falling with each one. Her sex was back to being clenched up tightly. She grinned and tilted her head back. "Crazy, crazy, crazy," she said loudly.

The light turned green and she pulled away. Three blocks later, she turned right and crossed the railroad tracks. Another mile and she turned into the driveway of her mother's house. She stopped in front of the garage and shut the car off.

Both hands flew to her breasts to squeeze and massage them. With a deep groan from the feel of her hands on her breasts she whispered, "That was fun." A moment later, she giggled. "Crazy but fun."

She grabbed her keys and dropped them in her purse. She picked up the purse and grabbed her coat as she opened the driver's door. Cold air greeted her bare breasts as she turned to get out of the warm car. She shivered hard as she tried to stab her arm in the sleeve of the coat. It took her two tries.

Her other arm was tangled in her purse as she tried to get the coat on. She groaned softly and swapped arms with the purse. She got her arm in the coat and pulled it closed. She grinned and headed for the front porch of the house. After three steps, she turned around to go get her bag and makeup case out of the trunk of her car.

"Better now than having to get dressed to get it in the morning," she whispered softly.

*****

Walking up onto the porch, she grinned. She had the makeup case in one hand and the suitcase in the other. The coat was gapping open just enough for her to feel a cold breeze on the center of her chest. When she leaned sideways to set the suitcase down so she could get her house key, the cold flowed over her right breast.

With a soft groan, she sat the makeup case down. Now she was leaning forward and both breasts felt the cold. As she thought about zipping the coat up, the front porch light flared on, and the front door opened. Kandi gasped loudly and then groaned and spun around as she saw her brother standing inside looking at her.

"What are you doing here?" They both asked at the same time.

Kandi groaned and her brother, Danny, grinned. "Get in here before you freeze your tits off."

With the coat pulled tight around her upper body, Kandi groaned as she held it closed and grabbed her makeup bag with her free hand. Her brother stepped aside and she came inside. He stepped outside and picked up her suitcase. As he turned around, he ran into his sister.

Kandi had made two steps into the living room when she froze in her tracks. Lying on the couch was a ravishingly beautiful naked brunette that definitely wasn't blonde headed Debbie, her brother's girlfriend.

"Who, uh, who...." Kandi stammered and then groaned softly as her brother bumped into her and she took a step closer to the naked woman.

"Kandi, my sister, meet Stella, my new girlfriend," Danny said with a grin at the expression on his sister's face.

"Glad to meet you," Stella said as she sat up on the couch and held out her hand.

Kandi groaned and leaned sideways to put the makeup case down as she stuck her hand out. The coat gapped open. Kandi jerked her hand back and hurriedly closed the coat.

Stella grinned. "I thought your brother was exaggerating when he said you were running around outside with your tits hanging out, as he put it."

TxRad
TxRad
5,949 Followers