Kandi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ya think," Kandi replied and whimpered softly as she eyed her brother's shiny wet looking dick.

Without saying a word, Danny pushed his shaft down so he could rub the spongy wet head against his sister's lips. He had a big grin on his face as he teased her. A second later that expression was replaced by one of shock. His sister had swallowed half his dick and her tongue was going wild over and on everything it could reach.

A few seconds after that, Danny was coming like there was no tomorrow as he realized his sister was sucking his dick.

*****

Stella was laid out flat on her back in the middle of the table. Kandi was sprawled out on her belly next to her. Danny was sitting in a chair with a glassy eyed look on his face. Several minutes went by before he whispered, "Holy shit!"

"Uh huh," Stella mumbled.

Kandi groaned long and loud. "I could sleep for a week," she whispered softly.

"That sounds like a good idea," Stella whispered and then groaned as she opened her eyes. She raised her head enough to look around. "It looks like everyone is down for the count."

"Even me," Danny said with a groan.

"You came?" Stella asked. When Danny nodded, she looked confused. "I, uh, didn't feel it."

"That's because I didn't come in you," Danny whispered as he looked at his sister.

Kandi giggled and licked her lips. "I had to swallow twice."

Stella sat up quickly and looked at Kandi. A few seconds later, she whispered, "Holy shit!"

"Uh, that's what I said earlier," Danny said with a big grin.

Kandi just laid there with a smile on her face and her eyes closed. Life would never be the same after this, she realized. She had been taking what came her way, whether it was what she wanted or not. Fear was the reason and now.... She felt like she had power for the first time.

With a grin and a loud yell just for the fun of it, she pushed up onto her hands and knees. "Family dinners will never be the same in here."

"Tell me about it," Danny whispered.

Stella laughed and said, "I want an invite to the next one."

"You've got it," both Danny and Kandi said at the same time.

Stella laughed and shook her head. "Your mother would not understand in the least."

"She seldom does," Kandi whispered, looking at her brother.

He nodded and yawned. "Right now, I'm ready for a nap."

"Your bed, my bed, or mom's bed?" Kandi asked with a grin.

"Mom's is the biggest," Danny replied.

Stella groaned as she wiggled forward and slipped off the table. Her legs seemed a little wobbly as she turned and looked at the tabletop. "Uh, we're going to have to do a little cleaning."

"That's all you," Danny whispered with a grin.

Kandi giggled and licked her lips as she nodded. "I thought you were exaggerating about the fountain thing earlier."

Stella shivered. "Not in the least. Luckily, he made his first mess in the garage as we got out of the truck. I had teased him a little too much on the drive over and he nailed me bent over the end of the seat."

"Hey, only a few drops hit the floor."

Stella laughed. "Yeah, I know. Most of it ended up on my inner thighs when I stood up."

"Showers are good things, right?" Danny asked with a wink.

Stella groaned and looked at Kandi. "I didn't add that we've already christened the bathroom also."

Kandi giggled. "We haven't."

Stella looked at the younger woman sharply. "Uh, are we talking shower, shower or are we talking something else?"

Kandi shivered. "My brother's dick was shiny and wet and tasted like your pussy smelled, so...."

Stella chuckled. "We'll start out with a shower, shower."

"What about me?" Danny asked quickly.

"You can clean up in the guest bathroom," Stella said. "And if you're a good boy we might let you watch when we come to bed."

*****

Soapy female hands were different from soapy male hands, Kandi found out. Softer, gentler, more caressing than rubbing. She also found out that returning those caresses while kissing a woman was different also. By the time, they finished cleaning up, Kandi was wound up and horny, which couldn't be possible after the orgasms she had already had.

As they were drying off, Kandi looked at Stella and grinned. "How the heck can I still be horny?"

Stella grinned back at her and whispered, "Not still. You're work on a whole new batch."

Kandi chuckled. "That sounds like a cookie or cake recipe."

Stella laughed. "Yeah, but it's more like getting your cookies. Mix the batter until it is creamy smooth and then bang the hell out of it. Licking the bowl is optional."

"Optional my ass," Kandi growled.

"That too," Stella whispered with a wink. "Just be careful licking the beater."

"Uh, yeah, I found that out the hard way."

Stella grinned at the younger woman and put her arms around her. "What are you going to do when the beater gets around to you?"

Kandi gave her a wide-eyed look and shivered hard. "I think I'll cross that bridge when I come to it."

Stella shook her head. "And what if you don't see it coming?"

"Then the decision has already been made. Not to mention pealing me off the ceiling."

Stella laughed and hugged the younger woman. "I think I see a nap in our near future. I'm pretty sure, Danny is snoring by now."

*****

Kandi woke up slowly and sighed as she felt Stella cuddled up snuggly against her back. There was an arm under her head and that hand was cupping her right breast. The other arm was across her waist, the hand was on her mound. Another hand was on top of her hip. She grinned as she thought of her brother cuddled up behind Stella.

The hand on her breast squeezed it gently as the fingers on her mound curled and uncurled. Kandi shivered and sighed softly. The hand squeezed her breast again, as Stella whispered, "I'm glad you're awake, I have to pee and I'm trapped between a hard dick and a warm body."

"I've been trapped in worse places," Kandi replied as she wiggled forward to sit up on the side of the bed.

Stella rolled away from Danny and ended up against Kandi's lower back. She used a hand on the young woman's shoulder to pull herself up into a sitting position. She wiggled forward and sideways to sit on the side of the bed also. She looked over her shoulder and grinned.

Kandi looked that way and shivered. "Yeah, that is one hard dick," she whispered a moment later.

Stella chuckled. "Do you want to have him for breakfast or be his breakfast?"

Kandi shivered and looked at Stella. "What if we have each other for breakfast."

"As long as I'm on top, it should work out but this room has already been christened."

Kandi giggled. "There is always the breakfast nook or the island in the kitchen."

Stella looked at the window and realized that it was daylight outside. "Can you make coffee?"

Kandi smiled and asked, "How strong do you want it? Regular or examine time strength?"

"Regular will do. Danny gets the shakes on strong coffee."

Danny chuckled and opened his eyes. "You sitting on my face and sucking my dick is the usual cure for my shakes."

Kandi stood up and grinned at her brother. "Me on the other hand, sucking your dick gives you the shakes."

Danny groaned and replied, "You, uh, took me by surprise."

Stella laughed and said, "You gave her a creamy surprise so I think you're even."

Danny nodded and Kandi shivered. "Uh, I think I'll go make coffee," she whispered a few seconds later.

"And I'm headed to the bathroom," Stella said as she stood up.

"Uh, what about me?" Danny asked as the two women left him alone.

*****

Kandi was putting bread in the toaster. The coffee pot was making gurgling sounds. She grinned as she watched her brother entering the kitchen while scratching his butt. "You are going to wash your hands right?"

"You guys abandoned me," Danny shot back at her.

Stella walked up behind her boyfriend and slapped him on the ass. "You seemed to have found us easy enough."

Danny spun around and scooted Stella up in his arms. "My dick always knows where the horny women are," he said with a grin as he walked over and sat her on the island. He bent over as he pushed her knees wide.

Stella's hands caught his head. "Coffee first."

"I'm making toast also," Kandi said with a shiver. Had her brother always been this big of a whore dog? Maybe it was a male thing. Her mind was on her boyfriend. Ex boyfriend. Of course, Stella was almost as bad as her brother. What did that mean?

Kandi shivered again and looked at her brother. "Grab the butter and jams out of the fridge."

"Grape for me, if you have it," Stella said.

"I think I'll have strawberry," Kandi said with a sideways glance at Stella.

Stella laughed. "Your brother can eat his weight in strawberry jam." Kandi made a soft whimpering sound.

"Okay, that's settled. You feed your brother some strawberry jam and I'll feed you some grape jelly," Stella said with a wink.

Kandi groaned and whispered, "Before or after coffee and toast?"

"After," Stella said and laughed as Danny said, "Before."

*****

Stella still sat on the island, a cup of coffee in one hand and piece of buttered toast in the other. Kandi sat in the café booth with a cup of coffee in one hand and a piece of buttered toast in the other. Danny sat on a stool by the end of the island sipping a cup of coffee. His head moved back and forth between his sister and girlfriend.

Kandi was watching her brother. After a while, she chuckled and looked at Stella. "He looks like a little kid on a long car trip. The only thing missing is him saying, are we there yet."

"Yeah, where his dick is concerned, he has no patience at all," Stella said with a grin.

"Hey now," Danny said with a grin. "Yeah but I have staying power, which is good right?"

"Except where your sister is concerned, it seems," Stella shot back at him with a grin.

"She surprised me," Danny said shaking his head. "Who would have suspected she could swallow half my dick like that."

"Half?" Stella asked as she looked around at Kandi.

Kandi nodded with a grin on her face. "If he says so. I wasn't like measuring or anything."

"Half is about all I can handle in my mouth," Stella whispered. "And I've had some practice."

"I've had a little practice myself but on nothing nearly that big," Kandi said softly as she eyed her brother's dick.

Stella grinned. "I take it the ex boyfriend wasn't hung like a pony."

Kandi shook her head. "Nowhere close," she said still eyeing her brother's dick.

"One day, a dick like his will take the top of your head off and you will love every minute of it," Stella said before she stuffed the last of her toast in her mouth.

"Uh, can that be today?" Danny asked with a leering grin at his sister.

Stella shook her head. "Keep thinking to yourself, she's my sister, she's my sister."

"I don't want to marry her," Danny shot back at his girlfriend. "Not right now anyway."

Kandi groaned softly and Stella laughed. "A big hard dick has no conscious and no memory."

"It's the lack of blood on the other end that probably causes that," Kandi whispered.

"Probably," Stella said and finished the last of her coffee.

"Are we there yet?" Danny said with a grin.

Stella wiggled forward and slipped off the edge of the counter. "One more cup of coffee," she with a wink in Kandi's direction. "Do you need a refill?"

Kandi downed the last little swallow of her coffee and turned to get up. She wasn't sure what the wink was about, but she would follow Stella's lead for the moment. "Sure, why not."

"One cup is all I need," Danny said sitting his mug aside.

Stella was filling her mug and grinned at Kandi as she filled her mug. "Don't put too much milk in yours. We want the coffee to be hot," she whispered softly.

Kandi looked at her questioningly but Stella only licked her lips and looked in Danny's direction. Looking back at Kandi, she whispered, "Your brother is about to get a big hot surprise, if you're game."

Looking down at her coffee, Kandi grinned as she figured out what Stella had in mind. "Game on," she said.

*****

Stella stood by Danny's right thigh and Kandi stood by his left. He looked at one woman and then the other. Stella pulled his dick away from his belly and grinned at Kandi. "You want to go first or should I?"

Kandi took a sip of her coffee, bent over and sucked the head of her brother's dick into her coffee heated mouth. Danny gasped loudly and then groaned as his sister's tongue swirled around the sensitive head.

A moment later Kandi raised her head and Stella sipped her coffee and tried to swallow Danny's dick. She only got about half of it down but Danny jerked and groaned louder than before. When Stella raised her head, Kandi tried to swallow her brother's dick the same way.

Danny let out a soft yell and tried to flex his hips to drive his dick deeper but Kandi was already raising her head. "Some... someone is about to get a big drink."

"Extra cream for the coffee," Kandi said as Stella swallowed her brother's dick again.

Danny was so surprised by what his sister said, that he missed flexing his hips as Stella's hot mouth took his dick in until the head bumped into the back of her throat.

Stella raised her head. "Russian roulette with a loaded dick," she said with a grin.

Kandi groaned deeply as she swallowed as much of her brother's dick as she could. Danny managed to flex his hips and his dick almost jammed into his sister's throat. His hips quivered as she held suction and raised her head. His dick came out of her mouth with a slurping sound.

He was looking at his sister with wide eyes as Stella's hot mouth sucked in the head of his dick, her tongue swirling around and round. His sister grinned at him and licked her lips. Danny let out a yell as he started to come in his girlfriend's mouth.

Stella swallowed the first spurt of come, moaned, and swallowed as much of Danny's dick as she could. The second jet was in the back of her throat. There was a muffled yell from her as an orgasm she hadn't realize was building, broke over her.

Kandi was still grinning at Danny as she heard the yell from Stella. "Get you some," she said with a laugh. Stella was sucking and bobbing her head for all she was worth.

Danny's eyes were closed and his mouth hung open as he tried to stop Stella's head from moving. He'd had plenty of blowjobs but this one took first prize. Between the hot coffee, his sister sucking his dick so openly, and his girlfriend going so wild, he was still trying to come but was out of ammo, so to speak.

*****

Kandi was sitting in the café booth sipping her coffee. She was smiling at the two still at the counter. Stella was leaning on Danny's thigh and she was still nursing on the head of his dick. Danny was leaning back on the stool and had his elbows hooked on the edge of the counter. He had a glassy eyed look on his face and a crooked smile on his lips.

"And a good time was had by all," Kandi whispered as she got up to refill her coffee mug. She paused, took Stella's out of her hand, and refilled it.

As Kandi sat back down in the café booth, Stella groaned and lifted her head. Danny's semi soft dick stretched and then popped out of her mouth. Danny let out a soft moaning sound but didn't move.

Stella looked up at him and grinned. "I think we took way more than just the stuffing out of him."

Kandi chuckled. "And you got yours like I did when he came last night."

Stella looked around at Kandi and nodded. "Oh boy, did I," she whispered as she stood up straight. Her legs were a little wobbly as she crossed over and sat down in the café booth across from Danny's sister. She grinned and whispered, "You suck a mean dick for someone who says they have so little practice."

"Incentive," Kandi said as she looked at her brother. "I wanted to see if I could get him off as hard as I did last night."

Stella looked at Danny and grinned. "I think we surpassed that by several miles. I've never seen him as out of it, as he is now."

Danny groaned softly and whispered, "You two are trying to kill me."

"Don't worry about it," Kandi said with a grin. "I think turnabout will be fair play."

"Turnabout?" Danny asked with confusion in his voice. A few seconds later, he groaned softly as the idea of fucking both young women crossed his mind.

Stella laughed. "It took him a moment but he figured it out."

Kandi shivered hard and sighed. "If I have the nerve to try that thing."

"In the heat of the moment, you won't even think about it," Stella whispered softly.

"When it starts to stretch things out, I sure will," Kandi said quickly as memories of just how big her brother's dick was crossed her mind's eye.

"What's for breakfast," Danny asked as he sat up straight on the stool.

"Such a deal, I've got for you," Kandi said with a laugh as her brother's eyes grew very wide.

"It didn't take him long to catch that, now did it," Stella said with a big grin.

"Nope, it sure didn't," Kandi said as she stood up. She walked over to the refrigerator and opened the door. She looked around inside for a moment and sighed. "No bacon or sausage."

"I've got a big old sausage," Danny said as he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

Kandi ignored him as she continued to look in the fridge. "Eggs, butter, and milk," she said and then turned toward the panty. She opened the door and went in. A moment later, she came out with a canister in her hand.

She carried it over to the counter and sat it down. "Pancake mix," she said as she turned and got the milk, butter, and a couple of eggs and laid them on the counter.

Stella got up and walked over to stand next to the younger woman. "Show me to a bowl, a mixer, and a skillet, I've got this."

"Uh, what should I do?" Kandi asked in confusion.

"You could come sit on my face or my lap?" Danny said with a big grin.

Kandi looked at her brother and then at Stella. "Is his tongue anything like his dick?"

"Long and thick," Stella said with a wink. "Throw him in the café booth and find out for yourself."

"I'd, uh, maybe later. I'd hate to slip and fall without a lifeguard on duty."

Stella chuckled. "You don't have to fear drowning. It's landing on the oar handle that would be the problem."

Kandi shivered hard. "Let me find you a bowl...."

*****

The pancakes were delicious. They ate sitting at the counter. Danny pushed his plate away and licked his lips. "What's for dessert?" he asked as he looked from one woman to the other.

"Nothing until you clean up the kitchen," Stella said as she pushed her plate away.

"Damn, she's bossy," Danny said as he looked at his sister.

Kandi was chewing the last bite of her pancakes and shook her head.

"She agrees with me," Stella said to her boyfriend.

"Uh, she didn't say anything," Danny remarked as he stood up.

Kandi swallowed and grinned at her brother. "I agree with her."

"Uh, what are you two going to do while I clean up the kitchen," Danny asked with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

Stella grinned and looked at Kandi. "You're the only one who hasn't christened the kitchen."

Kandi shivered and climbed down off her stool. She walked over to the café booth and sat down on the end of the table. "Such a deal I've got for me," she whispered as she leaned back on her elbows and lifted her heels to the edge of the table.

Stella licked her lips and chuckled. "Let me warm my coffee up."

Danny looked from one woman to the other and sputtered, "But, but, but...."

"No butt, but you can watch," Stella said with a grin in Kandi's direction. She refilled her coffee mug and walked toward the café booth. Her eyes were on the wet pussy peeking out from between Kandi's ankles.

Kandi groaned deeply and slowly spread her knees. She had them spread as wide as they would go as Stella stopped in front of her and squatted down. She leaned forward and took a deep breath through her nose. "Oh yeah, sweet with a spicy overtone. We're both going to enjoy this."