Kandi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Kandi woke up with Stella next to her. Somewhere along the line, she had rolled off the older woman. Her mind was a little foggy as she stared up at the ceiling. Her brother's big dick had knocked her socks off. Stella's tongue in her ass had put the lights out. She smiled as she sat up. She wondered what time it was, not that it mattered.

Swinging her legs sideways, she scooted over to the edge of the bed. She had to pee. As she got off the bed, Stella mumbled and rolled over on her side. Kandi grinned as she pulled the covers up over her friend.

As she turned toward the bedroom door, she whispered, "Things sure have changed in the last 24 hours or so." She had a definite swing to her hips as she walked through the door and down the hall. As she entered the bathroom, she grinned. "Tim did me a big favor, I do believe."

She sat down on the commode and was peeing immediately. She shivered and let out a deep sigh. "So good," she whispered.

Her brother stuck his head in the door and grinned. "The sex or peeing?"

"Yes," Kandi replied with a hiss in her voice.

There was movement behind Danny and Stella stuck her head around his side. "Who called this meeting and why didn't I get the memo?"

Danny chuckled and asked, "Do you have to pee?"

"Uh, not really," Stella replied.

"That's why you didn't get a memo," Kandi said as she spread her legs wide and made a show out of wiping herself.

Danny groaned softly and Stella chuckled. "I think he wanted to do that with his tongue."

"Uh, my mind was more on the tightness around my dick earlier," Danny replied.

"Oh yeah," Kandi said with a groan. "The words telephone pole crossed my mind once or twice."

Stella chuckled. "The full feeling will never go away but the telephone pole part will."

Kandi stood up and waved her brother forward. She noticed his dick was only semi hard. Looking at Stella she grinned and said, "I think between the two of us, he has met his match."

Stella groaned softly as she looked where Kandi's eyes were. "A double blowjob will solve that problem."

"Hey now, after I finish my nap," Danny protested.

Kandi chuckled and whispered, "I wouldn't sleep on your back if I was you."

Danny looked at his sister with a confused look for a moment and then looked at her sex. He groaned softly as he looked at Stella. When she grinned at him, he groaned even louder. "I may be dead before we leave here."

"We've done all the rooms," Kandi said.

"No, Danny and I have done all the rooms but you missed out on your room and his old room," Stella pointed out.

Kandi made a soft whimpering sound and whispered, "I may not live through two more rooms."

Danny sighed as he started to pee. Both women looked at his dick and the golden stream coming from it. Danny looked from one to the other. "What? I get to pee standing up." As he finished peeing, he sighed again and looked at his sister. "You're the one with multi orgasms."

Stella chuckled. "How does the score stand now?" She asked Kandi.

"I don't have any idea. I'll have to try and recount them later."

Danny shook his dick and then flushed the commode. "I have an idea they are not over."

Kandi eyed her brother's dick and grinned. "I sure hope not."

"What bed were you in?" Stella asked Danny.

"My old one. Force of habit, I guess," he replied and then looked back and forth between the two women. "It'll be a tight fit for the three of us."

"I thought you like tight fits," Stella said with a laugh.

Danny groaned and sighed. "I love tight fits but falling out of bed could be a problem."

"Then you hit your bed and Stella and I will christen my room," Kandi said with a grin.

"But...." Danny started to say.

Stella laughing cut him off. He gave her a questioning look and she said, "Your sister has one sensitive ass."

Danny's eyes went wide as he said, "I can't get in your ass so hers would be out of the question."

"My tongue fits very well," Stella said with a wink.

Danny groaned as a vision of Stella's tongue in his sister's fine ass crossed his mind. Kandi giggling brought his attention to her. She was looking at his dick. He looked down and groaned deeply. His dick was standing up tall and proud.

"No blowjobs need. Just thinking about your ass did the trick," Stella said with a grin.

"That or him think about his tongue in my ass," Kandi countered.

"Yes," Danny said with a hiss in his voice.

"If you sit on his face while I lube up his dick," Stella whispered.

"That should get us off," Kandi replied with a wink.

Danny groaned as they took his hands and led him out of the bathroom. "I'm a dead man walking," he whispered.

"Don't be such a pussy," Kandi said in reply.

*****

Danny was on his back on his old bed. Kandi was kneeling above his head and Stella was sitting on his dick where it lay against his belly. "I thought you were going to sit on it the other way."

Stella chuckled. "Sooner or later but not right now," she said as she slid forward and back. "Meanwhile focus on your sister's asshole."

Danny moaned as he reached up and got a grip on his sister's hips. She resisted for a moment and then sat down on her brother's face. His tongue teased the opening to her sex and then explored a short ways inside.

"That, that's not my asshole," Kandi said quickly.

His tongue disappeared from her sex and then she felt his tongue touch her anus. She gasped and tried to move her hips upward. That didn't happen. She gasped even louder as his tongue speared into her asshole and wiggled deeper.

Stella leaning forward caught Kandi's attention for a second and then her brother was tongue fucking her asshole. Stella chuckled and whispered, "Get you some."

Kandi wasn't sure who she was talking to for a moment and then her hips were moving up and down with short jerky movements as she fucked her own asshole with her brother's tongue. She was coming hard and enjoying it immensely.

*****

A while later, Kandi sighed and pushed up with her arms. She was laying sprawled out on top of her brother. Stella was sitting cross legged at the foot of the bed. "That was fun," Stella said with a grin.

"You got you some too," Kandi said returning the grin.

"Oh yeah."

"I didn't," Danny said and then gasped as his sister sucked the head of his dick into her warm wet mouth.

Stella tapped Kandi on the back of her head. "Save his ammo for the last bed."

Kandi giggled around the big dick in her mouth and lifted her head. Danny popped out of her mouth and she worked her jaw from side to side. "So big," she whispered.

"We'll swap positions when we switch rooms," Stella said with a grin as Danny groaned deeply.

Kandi moved forward and looked around at her brother. "This time I'm going to be on top."

"My personal favorite position," Stella said.

"I, I, I," Danny stammered and both women laughed.

*****

Danny was laid out flat on his sister's bed. He looked around at the room and groaned softly. What was about to happen had already happened in his mind several times. He eyed Stella and groaned again. She hadn't been in his fantasies. He grinned as she moved over to straddle his head. She was a fantasy all her own.

Kandi climbed onto the bed and straddled her brother's hips. She sat down on his dick and moved her hips back and forth along his shaft. She made a whimpering sound as her clit rubbed in both directions. How could another orgasm be building after all the ones she'd had since she got home.

She pushed up until she was on her knees. She looked down at her brother's shiny dick and shivered as she thought of sitting on it the right way. Stella leaning forward and lifting Danny's shaft upright drew her attention.

"You take care of the head while I steady this end," Stella said and then gasped softly. "That is as long as I can with your brother's tongue so busy."

Kandi shivered again as she reached down to find the head of her brother's dick. She lowered her hips and felt the head touch her opening. She rubbed the head around and groaned. "I got this," she said with more confidence than she really felt.

The big head stretched her opening as she applied weight to it. She stopped moving and bounced up and down with short strokes. A big gasp escaped her lips as the head entered her. She continued to bounce the same way and more of her brother's dick entered her sex. The full feeling made her bounce harder.

Stella had been right. The full feeling stretching her inner muscles out felt really good but the telephone pole feeling wasn't there. She groaned as the big dick went deeper. Maybe a little of the telephone pole feeling was there but it was a smaller telephone pole.

"How's it going?" Stella asked softly.

"So, so far, so good," Kandi replied in a breathy voice as she stopped moving.

"You're about where you were when you went boom the last time," Stella informed her.

"He's past the point Tim ever reached," Kandi whispered as her hips gave a jerk.

"Virgin territory," Stella whispered with a grin.

Kandi wiggled her hips and lifted up a few inches. She lowered her hips and gasped as she went farther than she had meant to. A sharp jolt ran through her system. "I, I, I," she stammered as her hips rose up and went down again.

She heard Danny groan loudly and his hips rose up off the bed. His dick went several inches deeper and an orgasm slammed into Kandi like a big truck. Her hips were jerking and bucking and totally out of control. She let out a loud yell and lifted her hips. That just pushed her higher into orbit.

When her ass cheeks came back down, they brushed her brother's hips. That registered somewhere in the back of her mind as she raised her hips again. She dropped her hips and found herself sitting on her brother and she was fully impaled on his dick. Her eyes were wide open and a wailing sound came from her mouth.

After that, she leaned forward, placed her hands on her bother's chest and fucked herself wildly on his big dick. She was come and then coming some more. Somewhere far away, she heard Stella whisper, "Holy shit, she ate all of it."

She also heard her brother gasping and moaning loudly as she moved. Would he come, she thought and then a warm flood filled her vagina. Her hips moved and he moved inside her easier. She threw back her head and let out a long drawn out yell.

*****

Kandi came back to this world laying on top of her brother. She made a soft whimpering sound as she felt her vagina tightening up and relaxing around his semi hard dick. She smiled as she thought how much fuller she felt with him semi soft than she ever had with Tim.

Danny moaned and whispered, "Holy shit!"

Stella chuckled. "That good huh?"

"Yes," he and his sister said at the same time.

Stella laughed and slapped Kandi on the ass. "When you get some energy, get your ass off my boyfriend before you kill him."

"Or kill myself," Kandi mumbled.

"I was beginning to wonder about that also," Stella said. "Now the cleanup can start."

"The mess we made will be a full deal meal," Danny whispered.

Stella chuckled. "I was talking about your mother's house but...."

*****

The drive back to college didn't seem as long as the trip home. For one, it was daytime and two, Kandi had a big smile on her face. Tim was a distant memory and she wasn't as horny as she had been that night.

She chuckled and took a sip of her hot chocolate. Horny was more like normal. She had been well satisfied in more ways than one but.... She glanced down at the front of her blouse. It was unbuttoned down between her breasts. Her long skirt was pulled up high on her upper thighs.

Putting the hot chocolate cup in the holder, she reached up and undid another button on her blouse. She rolled her shoulders back and forth and watched the strip of bare skin between her breasts grow wider.

There was a lot more traffic than the other night but it didn't seem to worry her as much. In fact it seemed to excite her. She raised her left foot and pulled her shoe off. With a grin, she lifted the foot and placed it on the dash close to the side window.

She shifted down in the seat a little as her free hand caressed her bare inner thigh. She could feel cool air on her sex. Glancing sown, she couldn't see her sex but her fingers found her clit easily. She made a soft whimpering sound as she rolled it around.

A semi truck flew by. It was on the opposite side of the road. She felt her sex clench up as she wondered if he could see her and how much he could see. A moment later, she groaned as she wondered if it was a guy. What if it was a woman?

That turned her mind to Julie and her roommate Jamie. She licked her lips and grinned as she thought about how she could shock her best friend. Kandi now considered herself to be bisexual but only with the right people or when she was super horny.

"Life sure has changed," she whispered as she flicked her fingertip against her clit. Visions of her head between Jamie's thighs made her whimper. A vision of her head between Julie's thighs made her moan softly.

"Yeah, that sure would be a change," she said aloud as she moved her free hand to the steering wheel. Thoughts of her best friend and her roommate kept her warm as toast all the way back to the dorm.

*****

Kandi got on the elevator and rode up to the fifth floor. She was only in her room long enough to change her long skirt for a short one and to hang up her coat.

She had a big smile on her face as she returned to the elevator and rode down to the floor below. Jamie answered the door and Julie said, "Hey girlfriend, how are you feeling today?"

Kandi stepped into the room and waited for Jamie to shut the door. "I feel great," she replied as she leaned over and kissed Jamie on the lips.

Jamie's head jerked back and then came back forward to return the kiss two fold. Kandi moaned into her mouth as the passion in the kiss climbed higher.

"What the hell?" Julie asked quickly.

Kandi broke the kiss and looked at her best friend. "I've decided to play for both teams." She looked at Jamie and asked, "Is that alright with you?"

Jamie chuckled. "I love playing with both teams."

Kandi winked at Jamie and looked at Julie. "How about you? Do you want to join our team?"

"I, uh, I," Julie stammered and then asked, "What happened over the weekend?"

Kandi chuckled and said, "My brother and his new girlfriend."

"Your brother?" Julie said sharply.

"You know that big dick that scared you so much? You should get a load of his tongue. His girlfriend's tongue is even longer."

"My sister has a long tongue," Jamie said with a grin.

Kandi grinned. "Mine isn't long but I know what a g-spot is and where it is."

"Be still my heart," Jamie said with a grin of her own as she looked at Julie. "Ever had your g-spot tickled with a tongue?"

Julie sat on her bed with her eyes wide as she slowly shook her head. "I, I, I," she stammered and then groaned.

Kandi started unbuttoning her blouse as she smiled at her best friend. "My life has sure changed and I think yours is about to."

Jamie whipped her t-shirt off over her head and looked at Kandi. Kandi was staring at the full bare breasts with no tan lines in front of her. "Tanning bed or natural sunshine?" Kandi asked.

When she walked over and sat down on the side of her bed, Jamie replied, "Some of both. My aunt has a farm north of town that is very private most of the time."

Kandi and Julie both watched as Jamie took off her sweat pants. Her tan was the same over her whole body. "Beautiful," Kandi whispered and Julie nodded.

"I need me some of that and a tan also," Kandi said with a wink.

Julie groaned deeply as Kandi took off her blouse. A moment later, she stood up and took off her long nightgown. She was whiter than Kandi was. "Me too," Julie whispered as she climbed back on her bed.

Jamie laughed. "I see a lot of hands rubbing you down with tanning oil in your future."

Julie groaned and Kandi dropped her skirt. Jamie stood up and moved over by Julie's bed as Kandi moved to the opposite side. "Who does what to whom" Kandi asked nervously.

Jamie laughed. "You get Julie and I'll get you from behind. Then we will swap. After that, its all up to how far Julie wants to go."

Julie moaned long and loud as Kandi climbed on the bed between her best friends legs. She shifted her knees wider, which shifted Julie's legs wider. Kandi looked over her shoulder at Jamie and said, "I'm ready when you are."

"Things are changing all around," Jamie said as she climbed on the bed behind Kandi.

Kandi's head dropped and Julie let out a loud yell. "Maybe I should sit on her face," Jamie said with a grin.

*****

After that, it was a free for all.