Kandi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stella took a sip of her coffee, leaned forward, and took a long slow lick from Kandi's opening to her clit. Kandi gasped at the heat of the tongue on her opening and then groaned as it traveled up her slit and swirled around her clit.

With a chuckle, Danny said, "How many licks until you reach the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?"

Stella took another sip of coffee and stabbed her tongue straight into Kandi's vagina. Now that she wasn't distracted by Danny's big dick, she used all of her tongue. Kandi let out with a yell at a tongue being in places no tongue had ever been.

Stella grinned and tongue fucked the younger woman with slow swirling thrusts of her tongue. Kandi's hands found her hair and pulled her mouth tighter to her sex. Kandi was now laying flat on the table.

Danny laughed. "One lick and a thrust wins."

It wasn't long before Kandi was coming long and hard.

*****

Kandi was still laid out on the table. Stella and Danny were sitting on stools at the bar. With a deep groan, Kandi shook her head and whispered, "Tongue, so much tongue."

Stella chuckled and Danny said, "Big dicks aren't the only dangerous things around."

"So, so I see," Kandi whispered in reply.

"What room is next?" Danny asked.

"I, uh, I," Kandi stammered as she tried to get up on her elbows. It wasn't happening.

"I think your sister needs some rest," Stella said with a grin in Danny's direction.

He nodded and said, "You sure knocked her socks off."

"She wasn't wearing socks," Stella pointed out with a chuckle.

"Has anyone seen the top of my head," Kandi asked with a big smile.

"It'll show up sooner or later," Stella replied with a grin. "Mine does that all the time."

Kandi finally got up on her elbows and looked down at her sex. It didn't look any different from normal except for being very wet. Looking at Stella she grinned and said, "I wonder if he wants a small taste."

Stella laughed and shook her head. "He wouldn't stop at a small taste. He'd eat the whole damned thing up."

Danny made a soft moaning groan as he nodded. His eyes were fixed on his sister's exposed vagina, slit, and clit. He licked his lips as his eyes jerked sideways to Stella and then back to his sister's sex.

"You will need a nap for sure," Stella said to Kandi.

"Uh, the laundry room is next on the list," Kandi said softly. "I've got off from the vibration on the corners of both the washer and the dryer."

Danny's mouth dropped open at his sister's admission. "How, uh, when," he started to ask and then groaned as his sister sat up.

"You should have paid more attention to the household chores around here," Kandi said with a grin. "I wasn't the only one around here getting off in the laundry room."

"What? Uh, who else," he asked and then looked at Stella as she laughed. "What?" Danny said sharply to his girlfriend.

"She either means your mother or your older sister, or both," Stella replied looking at Kandi.

"I'll let him think on that while we move rooms," Kandi said with a wink in Stella's direction.

"How does that washer or dryer thing work?" Danny asked as he followed the two women into the laundry room.

Kandi walked to the far corner of the washer and said, "You put the wash in and get it started. When it gets to the spin cycle, you move up to the corner, and lean your clit against the corner." She demonstrated the position as she talked.

Danny looked at his sister with his mouth hanging open.

Stella walked up to the corner of the dryer and assumed a similar position. "The dryer works much the same way, especially if you have shoes or something heavy inside. That extra thump sure does it for me."

Danny's head snapped around toward his girlfriend. "You, you've done that?"

Stella laughed. "I didn't always have a big dick I could depend on to get me off and get me off."

Kandi grinned as she turned and hopped up on top of the washer. She lifted her feet and hooked her heels on the edge. "Why don't you try the dryer," she said to Stella.

Stella looked at Danny and then at Kandi's wide spread knees. She hopped up on the dryer and assumed the same position Kandi was in. Looking at Danny, she grinned and said, "Now you have two desserts to eat and eat, and eat."

Kandi shivered and whispered, "Start with Stella."

Danny looked from one well displayed wet pussy to the other and back again. He licked his lips several times and groaned deeply as he moved over in front of Stella. He leaned over to lick at her sex and she whimpered softly as she reached out and pulled Kandi over so they could kiss.

Kandi groaned softly as she kissed another woman. A big finger at the entrance to her sex made her gasp and then she moaned long and loud as it slipped inside. Stella whimpered softly as Danny ate her pussy. Kandi did the same as he fingered her pussy slowly. The end of his finger was rubbing her g-spot going in and coming out.

A few minutes later, Stella arched her hips up and flexed them up and down against the warm strong tongue on her clit. Her orgasm was growing wildly as she kissed Kandi.

Kandi was whimpering and moaning as her orgasm grew higher and higher. She had played with her g-spot a time or two but it had felt nothing like this. What was different? Was it the intense orgasm Stella had given her earlier or was it the persistent pressure her brother was applying. Or was it the fact that it was her brother?

The answer didn't seem to matter a few moments later as she broke the kiss with Stella and yelled loudly. Her thighs slammed shut on the hand between them, trapping the finger that was doing such fabulous things to her pussy. The finger kept right on moving and her orgasm soared even higher.

Stella was chanting, "Yes, yes, yes," as Danny sucked on her clit and flicked his tongue back and forth over the end of it. Her orgasm was hanging right on the edge but didn't seem to want to fall over. When his tongue disappeared, she yelled, "No!" And thrashed her hips around trying to find his tongue.

The next thing she knew, she was in the air and being impaled on Danny's big cock. She let out a loud incoherent yell as her orgasm exploded and kept right on exploding as Danny fucked her hard and deep.

*****

Kandi opened her eyes and groaned softly. Danny was laid out on the laundry folding table with Stella straddling his hips. He had his eyes closed like he was asleep and she had her hands on his chest but she wasn't moving. Her eyes were closed and her mouth hung open slightly.

How had they got over there, she wondered. The last she remembered, Stella had been sitting on top of the dryer. Memories of the finger on her g-spot kicked in and she groaned. Her hands came up to cover the top of her head. She giggled and whispered, "It's back."

At the sound of the giggle, Stella opened her eyes and looked at Kandi. "So, you found the top of your head."

Kandi nodded and asked, "What are you doing over there?"

Stella shivered hard. "I usually come as your brother shoves that big beautiful dick of his in me. Well, this time I was already coming or at least on the very edge of a monster of an orgasm when he shoved it in."

Kandi giggled again. "Do we need to look for your entire head?"

Stella shivered again. "Something like that."

Danny groaned as his eyes fluttered open. "I need a nap," he whispered and his eyes closed again.

Kandi looked at her brother and then at Stella. "Did he come again?"

Stella grinned and nodded her head. "Did he ever."

"But we drained him dry before breakfast."

Stella shivered, sighed, and laughed. "I think my fuck toy has become a real boy."

Kandi grinned. "It just took the right incentive."

Stella laughed and pushed up with her hands. She made a whimpering sound as she sat up. She rocked her hips from side to side and sighed. "Even empty, he's still hard as a rock."

"Tight pussy," Danny mumbled.

"Mine or hers?" Stella asked and Danny nodded absently.

Stella chuckled. "With him so out of it, this might be the best time for you to get in some riding lessons."

"Riding lessons?" Kandi said and then shook her head. "I've had riding lessons but never on such a big horse."

Stella groaned softly as she slowly raised her hips. Danny's dick came free to slap downward against his belly. "It's well lubed," Stella said with a chuckle as she turned to get off the table.

When Stella's sex came into view, Kandi groaned. "He's not the only one well lubed."

Stella shifted her hips from side to side. "All the way to my knees," she whispered.

Kandi eyed her brother's hard shiny dick and shivered. The thought of sliding up and down on it while it laid on his belly made her sex clench up tightly. She wiggled forward and dropped down off the washer.

"I tried this once with my ex boyfriend but there wasn't nearly enough of him for it to work very well. I ended up catching the head on a backstroke and planted him to the hilt," Kandi whispered as she climbed up on the folding table.

Stella chuckled. "I'll just about guarantee you three orgasms before he gets other ideas. That head won't just slip in. Think of a bulldozer clearing land."

Kandi groaned loudly as an image of his big dick jamming its way inside her flashed across her brain. She knee walked forward to straddle her brother's hips. She sat down on his dick and groaned deeply at the heat as it parted her outer lips. She rocked from side to side and whimpered as it settled even deeper.

She leaned forward and placed her hands on her brother's chest. She rocked her hips forward and gasped as her clit rubbed along his long thick shaft. It was even worse or better, whichever way you want to look at it as she rocked back. Three more trips up and down along his length had her coming.

Stella chuckled as she watched Kandi's hips jerking and bucking. "Get you some," she said softly.

Danny's hands came up to caress and squeeze his sister's breasts. Kandi's hips jerked and she was slipping and sliding back and forth as her orgasm shot up even higher. This orgasm was bigger than the one from her brother's finger but smaller than the one from Stella.

Her brother's hands on her hips snapped her eyes open. His hands were moving her back and forth on his dick. Her orgasm rolled on. It took a moment for her foggy brain to register that Stella was sitting on Danny's face.

"I, I, I," Kandi stammered.

Stella chuckled. "I know that feeling well," she said as she rocked her hips from side to side and then groaned. Danny's long thick tongue was buried to the hilt in her sex.

"Can't stop," Kandi said loudly as he brother continued to mover her hips back and forth. Her clit rubbed his shaft in both directions and shot wave after wave throughout her system that kept the orgasm rolling. It wasn't as strong now but it felt so very good.

Stella chanting, "Yes, yes, yes," as she bounced up and down on Danny's face caught Kandi's attention.

"Double initiation," she said loudly as she realized Stella was coming again and again."

*****

Somewhere along the line, Kandi ended up flat on her brother's chest and Stella was leaning on top of her, with her hips raised up away from Danny's mouth.

Stella groaned and said, "Shower."

Kandi giggled and whispered, "Nap."

"You both made a mess out of me," Danny whispered and then groaned as Stella lowered her sex back to his face.

"We can make the messes even bigger," Stella said with a laugh.

Danny mumbled something and she raised her hips. "After a nap," he said breathily.

*****

Stella and Kandi were in the main shower and Danny was in the other bathroom. They were kissing as they rubbed each others bodies. Stella had one hand between Kandi's legs and Kandi had a hand between Stella's legs. Two finger's were in Stella sex and one finger was in Kandi's. Both women were whimpering softly.

Stella broke the kiss and smiled at her young friend. "So what's the new record for one day?

Kandi groaned and shook her head. "I lost count somewhere along the line. How about you?'

Stella chuckled. "I quit counting after I met your brother. I just enjoy them as they coming and go."

Kandi sighed. "I've tasted you on my brother but not straight from the source."

"Maybe when we wake up," Stella said. "It would be work to get me off now."

Kandi giggled. "Maybe Danny will sleep in."

"Just remember to keep me on top and you'll be safe."

Kandi groaned. "I'm not sure I want to be safe."

"So the slip and slide got you going?"

"And going and going and going," Kandi whispered.

Stella turned the water off and kissed Kandi tenderly on the lips. As she stepped back she said, "That is the way you will feel as that monster enters you, especially from behind."

Kandi shivered and took the towel Stella handed her. "I really should make out a Will."

"Or a suicide note," Stella said with a wink.

Kandi groaned softly as they dried each other off.

*****

Somewhere late that night, Kandi woke up to find herself laying more or less on top of Stella. Her dreams had been raunchy to say the least. More like memories, she realized. Stella eating her pussy until she came, her brother's finger rubbing her g-spot. Riding her brother's hard dick as it lay flat on his belly.

Kandi grinned. Her new record was closer to six than two. Maybe as many as eight if she counted the ones on the dinning room table. And then there was the first one in the living room. She made a whimpering sound as she realized she was close to doubling her orgasm count with someone other than herself.

Stella stirred and Kandi grinned as she crawfished down the bed to end up between the older woman's legs. She took a deep breath through her nose above Stella's sex. It smelled a lot like hers tasted but spicier. It had tasted that way off her brother's dick but then again he was super spicy himself.

Without letting herself think about it, she took a lick up one outer lip and then the other. Stella made a soft whimpering noise as she did. Her next lick was right up the middle of her slit. A gasp came from Stella and two hands found her head.

"Now you've done it," Stella whispered as her hips flexed up and down.

Kandi giggled and stuck out her tongue. As Stella's clit came into range, she flicked it firmly with the tip of her tongue. A half dozen more licks like that brought a soft moan from Stella's lips. Kandi slipped her hands under Stella's ass and held it up, using her elbows for bracing.

Stella pushed her head lower and Kandi's tongue zeroed in on her hot spicy opening. They both groaned as her tongue wiggled deeper. Kandi's tongue encountered a rough patch and g-spot jumped to her mind. She wiggled her tongue back and forth and up and down over the spot.

She didn't have to worry about holding Stella's ass up any longer. She was bowed up from her head to her feet. "Yes, yes, yes," she chanted as Kandi's tongue moved.

Suddenly the sheet over her disappeared and Danny groaned loudly. "My sister eats pussy, who would have thunk it."

"There, there is a first time for everything," Stella said in a breathy voice. "She, she knows what a g-spot is for, unlike you."

"Uh, that rough patch thingy," Danny said slowly.

"Oh yeah!" Stella yelled as her hips started to jerk and buck against Kandi's face.

*****

Kandi had a big grin on her face as she lay between Stella's legs, her head resting on her thigh. Getting the older woman off so hard had been a trip, especially for a young woman who had no idea of what she was doing.

Stella made a soft moaning sound and whispered, "Holy shit, where did you learn that trick?"

"Beginners luck," Kandi replied. She felt Stella move and raised her head.

Stella was sitting up and looking around. She saw Kandi looking up at her and asked in a whisper, "Where is your brother."

Kandi shrugged, "I, uh, have no idea. He was here a little while ago."

"I'm, uh, over here," Danny said from the arm chair in the corner of the room.

"What are you doing over there?" Kandi asked.

"Uh, trying to keep my dick out of you," he replied softly.

Kandi giggled and came up on her knees, spread them shoulders width, and looked at her brother. "And what if I don't want you to keep your dick out of me?"

Danny groaned and stood up slowly. Kandi was distracted as Stella scrambled around to wiggle underneath, her head was between Kandi's knees. "What the hell are you doing?" Kandi asked the older woman as her eyes went back to her brother.

He was standing behind her with his dick in his hand. Stella's hands shot out and grabbed his dick. "I'm making sure he takes it easy on you to start with anyway."

Kandi giggled as she turned her head and looked down at Stella's pussy right under her face. She lowered her head and flicked her tongue against Stella's swollen clit. Stella gasped and arched her hips up.

"You keep doing that and you'll be on your own," Stella said breathily as Kandi licked her clit again.

A returned lick on her clit made Kandi gasp. A moment later, she let out a yell as there was a tongue on her clit and one in her vagina. Her hips were frozen. They had no idea which way they should go. They ended up standing still as an orgasm clubbed her from somewhere out of sight.

*****

Kandi moaned loudly as she felt something huge pressed against her opening. A tongue was flicking at her clit, which made her whimper. "I, I, I," she started to say but everything else was lost as a telephone pole tried to enter her pussy. The funny thing was, it didn't hurt as much as it made her hips flex up and down. That just jammed more of it inside.

"Take it slow," she heard Stella said from somewhere far away.

Her hips kept moving and her sex was feeling fuller and fuller. Sparks and lightening bolts jumped along the nerves all over her body. Somewhere in the back of her mind she wondered if this was some kind of new orgasm or was that orgasms? She suddenly realized she was holding her breath and needed to breath. She took a loud gasping breath.

She felt hands on her hips and expected to be pulled back harder onto her brother's dick but just the opposite happened and she was moving forward off it. "No, no, no," she said in almost a yell.

She stopped moving and then she was filling up again very slowly. She let out an incoherent yell as she started to coming her brains out like never before.

*****

Kandi came back to the here and now to find a long tongue working her sex over. She groaned and flexed her hips as she realized she was laying on top of Stella. With a loud moan, her hips gave a jerk. "What, what happened?"

Stella leaned her head back and sighed. "Danny got about half his dick in you before you went boom big time. You were jerking and bucking so hard, he came out and sprayed your whole sex with spurt after spurt."

"And you're cleaning up the mess," Kandi whispered to finish the sentence.

"It's a dirty job but...." Stella added with a chuckle.

"Your tongue wasn't in my butt," Kandi whispered.

"That was my next stop."

Kandi groaned. "I need a nap."

"That's what Danny said when he left."

Kandi chuckled. "He's right, we're going to kill him sooner or later."

Stella chuckled. "In his case, it would be more a suicide."

"It's a good thing we ran out of rooms to christen."

"Uh, isn't there a back porch?"

"Yeah, a screened in one but we'd freeze our nipples off out there."

"There is that. The garage was cold enough for me," Stella said with a sigh. "Yeah, a quick shower and then a nap, but first...." She didn't finish the sentence as she flicked her tongue back and forth over Kandi's asshole.

It wasn't long before Kandi was yelling her head off with Stella's tongue exploring deep in her asshole.

There was no shower. Kandi was out of it and Stella smiled as she flicked the younger woman's clit. It had no affect so it was nap time where she was.