Kandi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, I, didn't expect anyone to be here," Kandi whispered as she looked from the naked woman to her brother and back again. The woman reminded her of Jamie, she realized with a big shiver.

"Maybe I should get dressed," Stella said as she stood up.

"No!" Both Danny and Kandi said at the same time.

Stella grinned and sat back down. "It's unanimous then. I'll stay naked. That was the original plan for the weekend."

Kandi groaned softly and looked at her brother. "Uh, where is, uh," she said and then stopped talking as she didn't want to mention one girlfriend with another in the room.

"Debbie is history. Last week, she decided to leave town," Danny said with a sigh.

"Why did she do that?" Kandi asked.

Stella chuckled and said, "She didn't leave alone. My old boss took her with him when he left town."

"Uh, why did he leave town?" Kandi asked with confusion evident in her voice.

"To start up a branch office of the business, is the story I heard," Danny said.

Stella laughed. "Not to mention getting out of town and away from a wife, several kids, and a couple of pissed off girlfriends."

Kandi looked at Stella with her mouth working but nothing coming out. She had a question but didn't dare ask it.

Stella laughed again and whispered, "No, I'm not his wife or one of his girlfriends. He was my boss and only my boss."

"So how did you two, uh, end up together?" Kandi asked looking at her brother.

Danny sighed and shrugged. "Debbie and I had a date that night and I went by her office to pick her up. Stella is the first person I met who had any idea where Debbie had gone. I hadn't had a clue about what was going on."

Stella stood up and walked over to hug Danny. She kissed him on the cheek and looked around at Kandi. "I went to dinner with him that night and we've been together ever since. The best spur of the moment decision I've ever made."

Danny grinned and squeezed Stella tightly. "That goes for both of us."

Kandi groaned and whispered, "My boyfriend left school for a hot date a couple days ago and it wasn't me."

Danny groaned and said, "I'm sorry to hear that."

"So you're home to hide and vegetate," Stella said softly. "Been there and done that years ago."

"Pretty much," Kandi said, sighed, and turned around to button her blouse up. "You guys don't need my pity party. I'll head back to school."

"That's a three hour drive," Danny said quickly.

Arms around her upper body made Kandi jump. The hands were female that pulled on the opening of her coat. "You're staying here," Stella said as she pulled the coat off.

"I, I, I," Kandi stammered and then she groaned loudly as those same hands covered her bare breasts.

As she massaged the younger woman's breasts, Stella whispered, "These being out tells me that you were either bored from the drive or horny or both."

Kandi whimpered softly and whispered, "Uh, both."

"No one has been bored around here so far today," Danny said with a chuckle. "Horny is another story."

Stella laughed. "We're on a naked weekend to see how many rooms in this house we can make love in before Sunday night."

"What?" Kandi said and then groaned as Stella squeezed her breasts tightly.

"Want to join in our reindeer games?" Stella asked as she kissed Kandi's neck.

Kandi shivered hard and nodded before she even thought about it. A moment later, she stammered, "I, uh, we, uh, I." A lick on the side of her neck made her groan deeply.

"I thought that was a yes but maybe not," Danny said as he walked over and sat down on the couch.

Stella chuckled and licked Kandi's neck again. When Kandi moaned softly, Stella whispered, "I'm thinking yes, myself."

Kandi shivered and whispered, "You, you remind me so much of Jamie."

"Uh, who is Jamie?" Danny asked.

"My, my best friend's roommate," Kandi said and then groaned as Stella nibbled on her earlobe.

"Has she nibbled your neck and felt up your tits?" Danny asked with a grin.

Stella nibbled on the junction of Kandi's neck and shoulder before she took a lick up the side of her neck. Kandi moaned deeply and shivered hard as she slowly shook her head.

"But you've wanted her too," Stella whispered in her ear.

Kandi nodded slowly and let out several soft whimpers as Stella squeezed her breasts and licked the back of her ear. "She's one of my biggest fantasies," Kandi whispered and then blushed deeply at the confession.

"This should make initiating the living room interesting," Danny said with a bigger grin.

Kandi looked at her brother quickly and Stella chuckled at her ear. "He knows I like girls and has no problem with it. That is, if I let him watch. Have you ever been watched?"

With a deep groan at the thought of her brother watching her being licked, Kandi shook her head. "I, I, I," she stammered a few seconds later as her hips jerked and twitched suddenly.

"On the ragged edge?" Stella asked quickly as she massaged the younger woman's breasts. Kandi nodded her head and groaned long and loud as Stella suddenly pinched and rolled her nipples around. That was all it took as Kandi came long and hard. Her hips jerked and twitched with a mind of their own.

Stella held onto the young woman's nipples, twisted them back the other way, and looked at Danny. "She's getting a head start," she said with a grin.

Danny's eyes were wide and his mouth hung open as he watched his sister having an orgasm in the middle of the living room. "Holy shit!" He whispered a few moments later.

*****

Kandi groaned softly as her eyes fluttered open. She was sprawled out on the couch with her head leaned back on top of the backrest. She groaned again the same way as she lifted her head. The couch was rocking and her head snapped around to the right. She made a gasping groaning sound as she saw Stella straddling her brother's lap and rocking back and forth slowly.

"I, I, I," Kandi said quickly as she slid sideways away from the couple fucking next to her.

Stella leaned back with her hands locked behind Danny's neck and looked at the younger woman. "Nope, this time it is me, me, me," she said with a hissing note in her voice.

Danny groaned deeply and said, "Oh, hell yeah, come for me, baby," as Stella rocked her hips front to back even harder and faster.

A moment later, Stella let out a soft yell and rocked her hips even faster.

Kandi sat at the end of the couch with her eyes wide and her mouth hanging open as she watched the woman on her brother's laps obviously having a large orgasm.

*****

Stella lifted her head off Danny's shoulder with a deep sigh. "So good," she whispered before she laid her head back down.

"I'm, I'm, going to my room," Kandi said and stood up.

Danny chuckled and said, "We've already initiated your bed."

"What?" Kandi said in disbelief.

"Your bed, mom's bed, my bed," Danny said with a grin. "And now the living room."

Kandi groaned at her brother's words and then gasped loudly as her hands landed on her bare breasts. She looked down, her blouse was wide open in the front, and she hadn't even realized it. With her hands covering her breasts, she sat back down suddenly.

Stella sighed deeply and sat up with her hands on Danny's shoulders. She looked at Kandi and licked her lips as her eyes zeroed in on where the young woman had her hand. "I liked it better when I could look at those as I fucked your brother."

"I didn't know the blouse was still open," Kandi said in a rush.

Stella grinned. "I was going to take it off you but your brother was in a big hurry to get me seated on his beautiful dick."

Kandi's mouth opened as her eyes darted to her brother's face but no sound came out. She looked at Stella quickly and groaned deeply as the older woman licked her lips. "I, uh, you, uh, he," Kandi said and then groaned again.

Stella chuckled softly and looked at Danny. "Give me a minute to rest and I've got one hell of a plan for the dining room."

Danny raised his eyebrows, grinned, and looked at his sister. "I think you're going to be a post midnight snack for someone."

Stella laughed. "I don't do snacks as you damned well know. I have a full deal meal or nothing."

Kandi stammered wildly as what the older woman said sunk into her muddled brain. "Do, do I get a say?" She asked suddenly.

Stella looked her way and licked her lips slowly. "Only if it entails loud yelling and deep vibrant moans and groans."

Danny chuckled at the deer in the headlights look on his sister's face. "She does do an excellent job of eating pussy."

"I do even better when this big dick of yours is jammed in my pussy. Incentive I believe it's called."

"Incentive," Kandi whispered with a big shiver.

"Do you know about your brother's incentive?" Stella asked with a big grin as she rocked her hips from side to side. A squishing sound came from under her ass.

Kandi nodded and whimpered loudly. "Not, not directly but from a friend."

"Friend? What friend?" Danny asked in confusion.

"Uh, Julie," Kandi said and groaned. "Maybe I shouldn't have said anything."

Danny tilted his head to the side as he looked at his sister and asked, "What does she know about me? I remember kissing her on a whim one night when I came home but...."

"Yeah, you melted her socks off with that kiss," Kandi whispered. "If you would have taken her hand and led her away...." Kandi gasped at what she had almost said and then groaned.

Danny chuckled. "So little Julie wanted to ride the pony."

"Not later," Kandi whispered as she glanced at Stella and at her brother before she looked away. "The next weekend she accidentally walked into the bathroom while you were taking a shower."

Stella chuckled. "He had a two handed grip on his dick and was twisting both, with another three inches sticking up above his hands."

Kandi's eyes jumped to Stella's face. "Uh, yeah, that's pretty much how she explained it."

Stella rocked her hips from side to side and whimpered softly. "It is a double handful, and a mouth full, and stuffs my pussy so deliciously. I think I came a dozen times that first night he shoved it inside me. I still come at least once before it's all the way in."

Kandi's eyes were wide and her mouth hung open as she stared at Stella. A moment later, her eyes closed and she groaned long and loud.

"Uh, is she coming again?" Danny asked.

"I'm not sure," Stella replied and Kandi shook her head. Stella chuckled. "The thought of a dozen orgasm in a row."

Kandi nodded and whimpered softly. "My, my record is two in one night."

"Ready to try and break that record?" Stella asked with a big grin.

Kandi's eyes flew open. They darted back and forth between Stella and her brother. "I, uh, you, uh," she stammered and then groaned as both of them licked their lips. Her eyes slowly closed as she rocked back and forth on the couch.

With a chuckle, Stella said, "I think we have a unanimous decision."

"Are you, uh, rested yet?" Danny asked with an edge of impatience in his voice.

Stella grinned at him and nodded. "I'm rested but I'm enjoying the afterglow of sitting on this big dick of yours," she whispered as she rocked her hips from side to side. "Just that little bit of movement sends shivers up and down my spine."

Kandi whimpered softly and Stella looked her way. "Been there? Done that?" She asked the younger woman.

With a shake of her head, Kandi replied in a whisper, "Not really. My boyfriend usually finished long before I did."

Stella shivered and rocked her hips. "Your brother is usually a little fast on the first time and after that, it's all day, all night, and half the weekend before he goes off like a fountain again."

Kandi's eyes went wide and then she glanced at the big smile on her brother's face. She groaned deeply as she looked away. "Too bad he's my brother."

"Yeah, that might be a bigger problem than just his dick," Stella said as she looked at Danny. "Just sticking the head into your tight little pussy would probably get him off big time."

Kandi groaned long and loud and Danny said, "Hey now, she's my sister."

Stella chuckled and asked, "Then why does your dick twitch inside me every time I mention her?"

"I, uh, yeah," Danny said looking everywhere but at his sister.

"The dick doesn't lie," Stella said and laughed.

"I, I, I'm on birth control," Kandi whispered and blushed deeply.

Stella nodded. "That's good to know in case accidents happen."

Kandi got that deer in the headlight look again and asked, "Accidents?"

"Since you are sleeping with us, if he happens to roll over the wrong way, it's hard to tell who is who in the dark," Stella said with a big grin.

Kandi groaned deeply and leaned her head against the back of the couch. "I'm sleeping in my room with the door locked."

"No, you're not," Stella said as she stood up slowly. She shivered hard and made a soft whimpering sound as Danny's hard dick slowly came out of her pussy. Her hips flexed back and forth, as it did. "That feels so good coming out. Not as good as going in but...."

Kandi's eyes were on her brother's very large and shiny dick. It was very wet all the way from the head to his balls. She groaned long and loud and hid her face. He was twice as big as Tim had ever thought about being. She groaned again and shivered hard.

Stella chuckled as she looked at Danny. "I love that look of lust on a woman's face the first time they see your hard shiny dick."

"How, uh, many, uh...." Kandi said in a whisper and then stopped as she realized it was probably none of her business.

Stella grinned and replied, "Only a couple of my best girlfriends. Ones I trust not to backstab me."

"Baby, you have nothing to fear on that front, believe me," Danny said.

Stella laughed as she winked in Kandi's direction. "I don't fear anything. I'm the kinkiest bitch in the valley."

Kandi looked thoughtful for a second and whispered, "Is having a brother and a sister at the same time kinky?"

"Only the first time," Stella answered with a chuckle.

"Everything happens for a reason," Kandi whispered to herself as she stood up. Tim dumping her, the lust for Julie's roommate, the drive home, her brother being home and her having her tits out, and then there was Stella.

Kandi groaned softly as she took her sweater off. A moment later, her skirt hit the floor. Her eyes had been locked with Stella's the whole time. A groan from her brother made her look at him. His eyes were wide as they roamed over her naked body.

"Bravo!" Stella said with a grin. "I think we have a new player in our game."

When Danny groaned again, Kandi grinned and whispered, "Maybe it is time to up my game."

"No better place or time to start than right here and right now," Stella said as she knelt down next to Danny's thigh.

"Nope," Kandi said quickly. "We've all three initiated the living room. I think you said the dinning room was next on the list."

"With... with you on the table," Danny whispered.

Kandi giggled as she looked at her brother's face and then let her eyes drop to his hard dick. "I think we need you on the table," she said as she grinned at Stella.

"I was thinking, more like me on the table with my ass at the edge and you sitting on my face," Stella said returning the grin.

"That sounds like a good place to start," Kandi whispered as a big shiver ran up and down her body.

"To, to start?" Danny asked in a whisper.

Kandi grinned at her brother and said, "It's a long weekend and there are plenty of rooms left to initiate."

"And if we run out, we can start over," Stella said with a laugh.

Danny groaned softly. "I think I need more medical insurance."

*****

Stella was laid out on her back on the dinning room table with her ass at the head of the table and her heels hooked on the edge next to her ass. Kandi was on her hands and knees above Stella. Her head was over the older woman's sex. Danny was standing at the head of the table, his hard dick standing up tightly against his belly.

Kandi's eyes flicked back and forth between Stella's wet sex and her brother's hard dick. She shivered hard as she licked her lips. Both would taste the same, she realized. "I, uh, I've, uh, never done anything like this," she said softly.

Stella chuckled as she reached up and pulled down on Kandi's hips. "Just rock back and let me do the driving."

Danny pushed his hard dick down and aimed the head at Stella's sex. "Driving is my job, licking is yours."

Stella's tongue teased Kandi's opened. Her hips jerked and she gasped loudly. Stella pulled harder and Kandi lowered her ass more. Now that tongue was in her sex and she groaned deeply as her, eyes shut. "Oh hell yes," she said with a hiss in her voice a moment later.

When Stella groaned long and loud, Kandi opened her eyes. A few seconds later, they grew wide as she watched her brother's big dick slowly disappear into her sex. As his hips touched her ass, Stella gave a jerk and said, "Oh hell yes. That last inch is so good."

Kandi groaned long and loud as Stella's tongue explored her vagina and her brother slowly pulled his dick out of the older woman's sex. He paused at the head and reversed direction. Kandi felt her sex tighten up as his dick slowly disappeared. "Way too big," she whispered and then groaned as Stella pulled her tongue out of her sex.

A moment later, her tongue was tickling and teasing her asshole. Kandi gasped loudly and tried to raise her hips. Stella had a grip on them and came up the short ways Kandi did. Her tongue never missed a beat against Kandi's sensitive asshole. Kandi groaned deeply and lowered her hips. They rocked with a motion all their own that matched the licks and flicks against her asshole.

When Stella's slippery tongue pressed against Kandi's asshole and started to enter it, Kandi sat straight up and lowered her hips. Now she was almost sitting on Stella's face and her tongue went deeper. Kandi shivered and shook. She was astonished to realize she was right on the edge of coming again.

Stella's tongue disappeared as she made a soft yelling sound. Kandi opened her eyes. Her brother had Stella's ankles, one on each shoulder, and he was planted as deep as he would go in her sex. Kandi groaned deeply as she watched her brother fuck Stella in this position. She was getting his entire dick and then some.

Fascinated by what she was seeing, Kandi leaned forward and went down on her elbows. Stella's mouth latched onto her clit and her tongue fluttered every which way. Now it was Kandi's turn to let out a yell as the building orgasm slammed down on her suddenly.

*****

Kandi came down from on high and moaned softly. She was lying on top of Stella. Stella's tongue was still flicking at her clit but in a gentle random way as if she was distracted. Kandi's head rested against Stella's raised thigh and it was rocking with a steady movement.

Opening her eyes, Kandi realized that movement was caused by her bother's steady fucking of the woman under her. Kandi groaned deeply and shivered as she looked up toward her brother's face. He saw her looking and grinned broadly.

Danny had a grip on Stella's thighs and had her ass completely off the table as he began to slam into her sex harder than ever. His sister's face so close to the action spurred him on. Stella let out a loud yell and wiggled wildly, the clit in front of her face completely forgotten as she started to come.

*****

Kandi moved her knees in, which raised some of her weight off the older woman but kept her head close to where her brother's dick was working back and forth. A moment later, Stella was doing the backstroke as she tried to get away from the big dick slamming into her.

Danny let go of her thighs and grinned as she moved and his dick came free to jump up and slap loudly against his lower belly. "I think she's had enough," he said to Kandi.