Kane & Stone Cold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god you jackass," she says and flips over on her side. "Damn, she's got a nice ass," he thinks as he moves in for the kill.

"My, my, my," Taker says as he closes the door quietly after peeking in at Tammy and his brother, "things seem to be going well in there." About five minutes after he shuts the door, he hears feet run up behind him, "Taker, baby, Chyna asked me to find her earring...she says she lost it in Kane's dressing room. Let me in," says the small black woman while trying to push the massive man out of her way. Seeming amused at what's happening, Taker swoops down and grabs the woman under her arms and brings her up to eye level. "Jackie, hear me now. Tell Chyna and all of your other gossiping friends that there is nothing going on in this room. Do you hear me?" Just as he says this, a faint but audible moan comes from inside the room. "I didn't hear you baby, but I sure as hell heard that!"

"That, dear girl, was Kane. He has an upset stomach."

"Nigga please, if a stomach ache makes you sound like that, BRING IT ON!" He looks at her and shakes his head, "Jackie please, just leave him alone. Let him experience things without worry for at least a little while. He's known so much pain. Don't you think he deserves some peace?"

"Ok, I'll make you a deal. I'll leave him alone and not tell anyone a thing, if you tell me what's up."

"Well, you can't tell anyone Jackie, but Tammy and Kane are kinda involved. But, the problem is she still has two husbands." Jackie looks at him, smiles and says, "Thank you for finally telling me. It won't go any further, but if you or them need anything, you just tell me. I'll help any way possible. Now, Chyna's earring is right by the inside of the door, will you get it really quick? She really did lose it."

"Sure, but be QUIET," he says and opens the door enough to get the earring. He realizes a little too late that he opened the door wide enough for Jackie to see the now almost totally naked Tammy on top of his brother. "Oh dear god," she whispers excitedly to Taker, "they gonna get it on!"

"Jackie, they aren't...at least not here, Kane will want to wait till she knows for sure. They're just playin now," he says to her when he shuts the door. "Now, remember your promise. Don't tell anyone," he says before sending her on her way. As soon as she gets around the corner, Chyna and Kitty pounce on her. "What did you see!! What's going on," Chyna implores of Jackie. "Girl, I didn't see a thing. Here's your earring."

"Kane, are you still ok with this," Tammy asks as she sits on top of him and slowly grinds her hips against his cock.. "Yes," he says and then watches as she fumbles around with his costume's shirt. She finally succeeds in getting his shirt untucked from his pants and over his head, and takes in a deep breath when she sees his massive chest. "God Kane, you're so hot," she says and bends to take one of his nipples into her mouth. She smiles to herself when she hears a low animalistic moan escape him mouth, then moves to the other nipple. "Do you like that Kane," she asks and looks up at his face. "Yes," he says in a very guttural voice. Loving hearing him like that, she moves down his chest and kisses his bellybutton, then travels further down to his fully erect cock. "Kane, you've been in these pants long enough," she says, then takes great pleasure in pulling his pants slowly down his legs, admiring his large manhood. "Ooh, baby," Tammy whispers and takes him in hand, beginning to slowly stroke its length. "My god, this is great," Kane thinks to himself and throws his head back in pleasure. Seeing her opportunity, Tammy moistens her lips with her tongue and gently wraps her mouth around the head of his shaft. Getting used to the feeling of his cock in her mouth, she takes as much of it into her mouth as possible while stroking the rest with her hand. A few seconds later, the door opens and Taker comes flying in. "Holy shit!! I'm sorry," he says and turns his back to them as Tammy flings herself behind Kane in shock. "Taker, there better be a good reason for this," Kane says while trying to catch his breath. "Oh, you can say I have a good reason," he says and peeks around to make sure they're decent. Tammy was still hiding behind Kane, and he had his clothes in his lap to make himself more presentable. "Stone Cold asked if he could speak to you, he's waiting outside," Taker says with a morose look on his face. "Shit, Tammy, you have to hide," Kane says while picking her up and taking her towards the bathroom, "stay in here till he leaves." Kane is surprised to find that his brother is smirking coyly at him when he turns around. "What are you doing? Why aren't you outside stalling him," Kane asks in annoyance. "Jackie is taking care of him. Here's your costume," Taker responds with a grin and tosses his ring outfit to him. "Taker, stop looking at me, we'll talk later," he whispers to his brother. Placated, Taker starts towards the door. "I'll tell him you're getting dressed and you'll let him in here in a second. If I was you, I would think of anything gross, like your father naked," he says and motions down on Kane. "Oh shit, you're right," Kane replies in embarrassment. "I'll be dressed in just a moment."

"Hey Kane, sorry to bother you man," Stone Cold says and enters the room, "I was just wanting to know, have you seen Tammy?"

"No.."

"Ok, it doesn't matter I guess. I also wanted to talk to you about what we're gonna do tonight for this new angle." They talk for a few minutes, and then Kane notices to his horror that Tammy's underwear are underneath the bench on which Stone Cold is sitting. "So that idea is ok by you," Stone Cold asks, oblivious to the underwear under his seat. At that moment Kane would have agreed to anything, even parading around naked with bacon on his nipples, just to get Stone Cold out of the room. "Ok, now that that's settled, I'm gonna go find my wife. Do me a favor and tell her I'm looking for her if you see her. Thanks Kane," he says and walks out the door. Suddenly finding his situation amusing, he picks up Tammy's underwear and takes them to her. He finds her sitting on the toilet with the seat down and her feet drawn up, her head resting on her knees. "These were still in there, I'm sorry," he says and hands her, her panties. "Thanks," she says and a crooked smile crosses her lips, "I guess that ruined the rest of the day." Realizing he has his mask on, he takes it off of his face and kneels in front of Tammy, placing a kiss on her lips. "No, nothing could ruin what happened today. But, the bad thing is, you're gonna have to get dressed. Stone Cold is looking for ya." Tammy gets up and sighs, knowing she has to leave. "Damn, I don't want to go back."

She is up and dressed in less than a minute, and looks and Kane longingly. "Baby, I'm so happy this happened today, I wish we didn't have to hide it," she says as she walks up to him and runs her fingers through his hair. "Hopefully the opportunity to tell everyone will come soon...that is, if you think you want to have a relationship with me, and this isn't all just a sexual thing for us," she says timidly while looking into his eyes. "Tammy I can't stand being without you, knowing you are with another man; I can't wait for the day that you're totally mine," he says, his mouth nearing hers. "Oh Kane, it'll be soon," she says and kisses him eagerly. "I'll see you later Kane," Tammy says as she walks towards the door. "Stone Cold knows what's going to happen tonight, so talk to him, unless you just want to play it by ear," Kane says while watching the love of his life leave. "Ok, I will."

"See you later Tammy," Taker says as she walks out of the dressing room, closing the door behind her. "Taker," she says and places her hand on his large forearm, "thank you for letting me see him. It means a lot to me."

"Aww...it's ok. Just you take care of my little brother," he says with a smile. "Oh I will," Tammy says as she hops up to give him a kiss on the cheek. She smiles to herself to see that she has successfully made the Undertaker blush, and walks off in the direction of the dressing room that her and Stone Cold share. Undertaker watches her go, then walks into the room with his brother. "Kane, Kane, Kane," he says with a grin, "so what's up?"

"Oh, we've decided to officially start 'seeing' each other. Other than that, I have no idea," his little brother says and sighs, "Now, how many people know?"

"I'm sorry, but Jackie found out. She has vowed not to tell anyone, and she's already been grilled by Chyna and Kitty. She denied any knowledge of a relationship between you and Tammy, but they have their suspicions. Other than that, no one knows."

"Thank god," Kane says with relief and then lays down on the bench. "So...brother...did you have fun," Taker asks, trying to let his brother have privacy, but his curiosity killing him. "Yes brother, I had fun. She's a beautiful woman."

"Damn baby, you've been gone a while," Stone Cold says as he meets Tammy at the door. "Oh, I'm sorry, a bunch of fans saw me, so I signed autographs for a while."

"It's ok, I was just worried," he says and pecks her on the cheek, "Well, it's about 5 minutes till we go out, you want to come with me to get a drink really quick?"

"Sure," Tammy says, not really wanting to do anything but go and be held in Kane's arms. As they start towards the vending room, Tammy feels as though she's being watched. When she turns around, she sees two sets of eyes peeking at her from around the corner. "Chyna...Kitty....come on now," she thinks to herself and lets out a laugh.

The night goes surprisingly well, and Kane has absolutely no problem acting like he's infatuated with Tammy. Tammy, on the other hand, was finding it more difficult to act scared of Kane; however, she pulled a very good performance. As they walked to the back, they see Chyna, Kitty, and Jackie all standing around looking at them with a great deal of curiosity. When Tammy sees Chyna, she remembers her promise to the fans she had met earlier in the day. "Hey! Chyna! I need a favor," she says to the ninth wonder of the world. "Ok, how can I help?"

"Well, I met some fans earlier today, and I promised them I would try to get your autograph and Kane's. One of them said you were her 'woman', so can you sign something for them."

"Shit, what should I sign...." Chyna thinks to herself, "Oh, um, Tammy, I have something I could sign, but I don't know if they'd want it...It's an issue of Playboy that I'm in."

"Well, the way this girl was talking, I really don't think she'd mind," Tammy says with a smile, "Can you also sign this Kane mask for me? I'm gonna have everyone sign it for the other girl." Chyna agrees and signs both pieces of merchandise and then has Kitty sign it also. It only takes a short while, and by the time the last match is done, Tammy has gotten every Federation star to sign the girls presents, other than X-Pac and Tori. As Tammy and Stone Cold pull their car out, they see the girls standing by the police barricade. "Steve, pull up next to them and stop," Tammy says to her husband. "Hey guys, here's your presents," she says to the two girls. The redhead was so overwhelmed with the Kane mask that she hugged Tammy, while her friend Pam was looking quite incoherent. "Well, hope you guys like em, we gotta get going," Tammy says and they drive off. The last she saw of them the redhead was stroking the mask like it was a baby and her friend Pam was still in a coma.

A month passes, and Tammy and Kane only see each other during matches. "This isn't going to bother me," Tammy keeps saying to herself, but she knows it's going to. She had turned from fun loving to very irritable in a short amount of time. Kane on the other hand had turned very miserable. The angle involving her, Stone Cold and Kane had gotten over extremely well with the fans, but Tammy hated it. Everytime they had a match with Kane, she didn't want to run from him, but to him. "God, I can't have another match with him tonight...this is killing me," she thinks to herself, not knowing that tonight would definitely be different.

"Tammy, Vince wants us to help HHH out tonight with a match," Stone Cold tells her while putting on his ring outfit. "Really?? How?"

"Well, it's going to be a tag match, I have to be his partner. He ran his mouth to the Dudley Boyz, and now they're pretty pissed off. I want you to be pretty careful around them, but I also need you to do me a favor. If it looks like they're gonna win, do a run in. Use the ring bell if you need to," he says with a very stern look in his eyes. "Ok, I'll do it. And don't worry, I'll be fine." Tammy changes into her ring outfit, and then there's a knock on the door. When she opens the door, she finds Jackie standing there with a mischievous smile across her mouth. "Hey girl, I was wondering if you'd come with me down to the cafeteria for a while." Tammy looks at her confused and says, "Um...sure. Just a second." As they get into the hallway and shut the door behind them Jackie says, "We we're just gonna go get a soda...then I'm takin you somewhere." Tammy looks at her and grins, "Where is that?"

"Honey, if I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore."

They get their sodas then Jackie takes her to a freight elevator and they go down to basement level. "Ok, Tammy, you have to put this on," she says and hands Tammy a blindfold. "Jackie, I cannot tell you how frightened I've suddenly become," Tammy grins and says to her. "Don't worry, this'll be great."

"If you let me run into anything, I'll kill you." Jackie just laughs at her and slips the mask over her eyes. They walk into a room, and Jackie is helping her around shit. Suddenly, Jackie just disappears, and Tammy walks a little further and bumps into something big. When she reaches her arms up to see what it is, she realizes she's bumped into a person. Unexpectedly, Tammy feels herself being kissed. She slips the mask off to see who it is, and she sees that it's Kane. "Oh shit, you scared me Kane."

"Sorry," he says before kissing her again, "I have a present for you, close your eyes one more time. No peeking." He leads her a little farther into the basement, and when she opens her eyes, there are roses everywhere. "Aww Kane, you are so sweet," she says and hugs him tightly. "I hate to interrupt you guys; but Tammy, honey, you need to get going, you have a match to go to," Jackie says from inside the freight elevator. Tammy turns to Kane and hugs him tightly again. Their hug lasts for a few moments, then Kane picks Tammy up and brings her eye level. "I miss you so much," he says and kisses her, "do you think we'll ever be together?"

"Kane, I promise you we will be soon," she responds as he puts her down. "That was so cute girl," Jackie says as they're making their way back up to the 1st floor in the elevator. "Yeah, I guess it was."

"When are you gonna tell people...I can barely keep this secret, it's too juicy. "Soon enough Jackie, soon enough."

The match with the Dudley Boys gets off to a good start. HHH decides to start things off first, and he is joined in the ring by D'Von. Stone Cold is watching the match closely, and doesn't notice that Buh-Buh is looking intently at his wife. "Lillian, why is he looking at me like that," Tammy asks the ring announcer. "He's insane. Stay as far from him as you can." D'Von throws HHH out of the ring, and he ends up falling by Tammy's feet. "Oh my god," Tammy says before D'Von grabs him and throws him into the steel stairs. Both men return to the ring, and out of luck, HHH reaches Stone Cold and tags him in before passing out. Stone Cold quickly finds himself on the receiving end of the 3-D, and D'Von goes in for the pin. Seeing that HHH is still passed out, Tammy grabs the ring bell and gets into the ring. Not giving herself enough time to think it over, she goes to hit D'Von in the head as hard as she can, but misses and hits Stone Cold. D'Von gets the pin fall and then Tammy feels her head being jerked back hard. "D'VON GET THE TABLE," Buh-Buh screams to his half brother while holding a handful of Tammy's hair. "I'M GONNA GET WOOD," he screams to the announcers. Before she can do anything about it, she finds herself with her crotch in Buh-Buh's face. "Please don't I'll do anything," she begs, then finds herself flying through the air. The impact with the table shouldn't have been bad, but Buh-Buh didn't give her a chance to take the bump like she was taught. Worst of all, he didn't soften the blow, she took it all. "Fuck, I'm hurt," she says to the referee before passing out. Seconds after the impact with the table, the lights go out and there's an explosion of fire. "God damn it, I'm too late," Kane thinks to himself as he runs out to the ring, "she wasn't ready to be put through a table yet." Buh-Buh sees him coming, and tries to punch his way out of trouble. Instead, Kane picks him up and chokeslams him off the ring apron onto the King and JR's table. "Oh my god, this man just totally annihilated Buh-Buh," JR screams from his seat. Then D'Von runs at Kane and tries to hit him. Kane picks him up like a bag of sticks and throws him out of the ring. With everyone out of his way and Stone Cold passed out, Kane checks on the unconscious Tammy. "Tammy, wake up," he whispers to her. "Where are the E.M.T's," he thinks to himself when he notices they have not yet made it ringside, "they must think this is part of the story." Deciding to take matters into his own hands, he picks her up in his arms and carries her like a sleeping baby to the nurses station backstage. As he gets up the ramp, Jackie runs up to him, "Oh Kane I'm sorry. Hurry we'll take her to the nurse." Tammy starts stirring in his arms, and opens her eyes expecting to find herself being carried by Stone Cold, but is pleasantly surprised. "Where's Stone Cold," she asks quietly. "He's still in the ring. You knocked him out I think," Kane responds, "now be still, you're hurt."

The nurse looks Tammy over and quickly decides she has a concussion. The whole time they are inspecting her, Kane is standing outside the room pacing. "Kane, you did terrific tonight! The fans totally believed you have feelings for her! The look of concern in your eyes was wonderful," Vince McMahon says to Kane as he walks into the hallway. "She was hurt," Kane says and looks at him with contempt, "she should have never taken that table shot tonight". "Well, it wasn't planned, but she pissed off Buh-Buh. He'll be talked to," McMahon says with mock concern. "Gentlemen," the nurse says while coming out of Tammy's room, "she has a concussion. She needs to take it easy for about a week." After the nurse tells them the news, Kane goes into her room and helps her get back to her dressing room. "Thanks for your help Kane," she says sweetly, "if I was feeling better, I'd reward you for it." Kane grabs her and pulls her to him, hugging her strongly. "Just what do you think you're doing with my wife," Stone Cold says and walks into the room. "He was just hugging me Steve, it's no big deal."

"Yes it is a big deal. I've heard rumors," he says and gets into Kane's face, "that you're rather sweet on my wife. She's very naïve, and may be thinking you're just a nice guy. Keep this straight, she would never want anything to do with an ugly assed guy like you. You would be a play toy to her. I don't want you near my wife or touching her when we're not in a match. Ok?!"

"Shut-up! Kane is the one that got me away from the fucking Dudley's you should be glad he's so nice," she tried to say quickly before words got too harsh, but it was too late, the damage was done. She watched in horror as Kane looked at her with a tear running down his face and under his mask, and turned and walked out the door. "Why in the FUCK did you have to do that," she yells at Steve, ignoring the stabbing pain in her head. "Because he fucking pisses me off, that's why."