Kane & Stone Cold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Steve, he doesn't fucking have feelings for me, it's just an angle," Tammy says, obviously trying to cover her ass. "Well, things are being said, some of the guys don't think it's an angle with him anymore," he says with a snarl. "So basically you're telling me you're so fucking insecure in your manhood that you actually believe what they say?? Fuck you Steve. I'm going to the hotel, you can fucking get a ride with someone."

"Tammy, you can't drive, you've got a concussion."

"Just fucking watch me. If I think I can't I'll have someone drive me," she says highly pissed off, and pushes passed him. "I've fucked up this time," he thinks to himself with a sigh.

"Chyna, Kitty, can one of you drive me to the hotel," Tammy asks as she sees them getting into their car. "What's wrong Tammy," Kitty asks getting out of the car, "where's Steve?" Tammy, knowing she's probably giving them too much info says, "Well, we got into a fight, and I'm not exactly feeling too well. I have a concussion." Kitty flashes a knowing glance at Chyna and says, "Chy, I'll meet you at the hotel, I'm gonna drive Tammy."

"Ok, see ya there," Chyna responds and pulls away. "Honey, I'm sorry you guys got into a fight, if you need to talk to anyone, I'm here for you," Kitty says and places a hand on Tammy's arm. "It's ok, it was just a big misunderstanding," Tammy says. She opens the passenger side door of the rented car, and her bag falls out on the ground of the parking garage. "Damn it," Tammy says and bends to pick the bag up, then she hears a thump. "Kitty," Tammy says when she stands up and doesn't see the woman on the other side of the car. "Kitty where are..." she says, cut off by the hand on her mouth. She starts to fight as she sees Kitty laying on the ground with a little puddle of blood coming off of her head wound, then the world goes black as she's hit in the head.

"Holy shit, Kitty," Grandmasta Sexay yells as he walks into the parking garage and sees Kitty laying on the ground unconscious, "Scotty! Get a paramedic!" Scotty runs back into the area where all of the wrestlers and paramedics are and yells for a medic. "I need a medic up in the parking garage, Kitty has been attacked." All of the other wrestlers hear this, and they run to the garage to check on her. "Kitty, what happened," Jackie asks her when they get her to wake up. "Someone came up behind me and hit me in the head. Tammy was with me...where is she?!" At this Jackie looks up at Stone Cold, "they must have taken her." Kane was far enough away that he didn't hear what Jackie said, but from the look she gave Stone Cold, he could tell what had happened. Jackie looks up in time to see Kane walk into the building with his head hanging low, "Kitty, do you want me to go with you to the hospital?"

"No, tell Chyna where I'm at...she needs to know," Kitty says then shuts her eyes. Jackie walks back into the building to call Chyna, then she sets about finding Kane.

"Kane baby, where you at," Jackie yells down the hallway of the now empty building. It wasn't hard to find him, she just looked for the sound of things breaking. "Kane, now if I come in there, I expect to keep all of my arms, ok," she says and walks into the room. The site that lays before her is heartbreaking. He had stopped throwing things around when he heard her outside the door, and had slumped to the floor with his face covered by his hair. She wasn't sure but she thought she heard him sobbing quietly. The room was totally torn up. "Kane, honey, talk to me," Jackie says as she looks at the massive man lying broken on the floor. He doesn't say a word, just looks up at her. Jackie can see the tracks of tears on his mask. Taking her life into her own hands, she sets next to the man and puts his head on her shoulder. "Now, now baby, we'll find her," she says while rubbing his hair. He sobs on her shoulder for quite a while, then looks at her. "Who would do this," he pleads with her. "I don't know," she says sadly. Suddenly Undertaker comes through the door, "Brother, are you ok?" Kane looks up at him, sniffles, and says, "The woman I love has been taken, and there's nothing I can do about it, or people will find out about us."

"I will find her Kane, I promise," Taker says and hugs his brother.

Meanwhile at the hotel, Steve is on the phone to Mark. "Yeah, she's missing. Kitty was gonna drive her to the hotel. What?? Oh, um, because we had had a fight. She would have driven herself, but she had a concussion."

"How in the FUCK did she get a concussion Steve?!"

"We had a match against the Dudleys, and she was thrown into a table. She wasn't ready for the bump, and she hit weird."

"Ok, and why weren't you there when she was going to the motel?" Steve sighs at this and responds, "We got into a fight."

"Damn it...you fucking got into a fight with our wife when she had a concussion?! What in the fuck is your problem," Mark yells at him. "Well, she knocked me out in the ring. Kane came out and kicked the shit out of the Dudleys, then he took her to the medic while I was still out. I found him hugging her in her dressing room. There have been a lot of rumors that Kane is sweet on her, and I've seen the way he looks at her. She's naïve Mark, you know that, he'll hurt her in some way." Mark sighs to himself and says, "Steve, I bet you've hurt her too. I'm coming up tonight, what room are you in?" He tells Mark the hotel and room number, then hangs up. "You know what," he says to no one in particular, "where was Kane when this happened??? He's the one that wants my wife...it's obvious she doesn't want him, so he took her didn't he!?"

He falls asleep that night thinking of the possibilities of Kane being the one who took Tammy. The next morning, he wakes up to the sound of someone knocking on his door. A very haggard looking Mark stumbles in, and quickly falls asleep on the extra bed. Twenty minutes pass, and after Stone Cold gets out of the shower, there's another knock on the door. This time it's the police. They question him on the events of the proceeding day, and he finds out that he's basically a suspect because of the fight. Mark finally wakes up and finds Stone Cold in a state of disbelief. "Steve, are you ok," he asks him easily. "They think I did it," he says quietly, "why in the hell would I do it. And they found some of her blood, Mark. She's hurt."

"I'm not going to hurt you, unless you make me."

"That voice, where have I heard that voice," Tammy thinks to herself, "I wish he'd take this blindfold off." Everything goes quiet for a while, and she grows scared. "Damn it, come back whoever you are," she says to herself as she struggles with the handcuffs on her wrists. He had handcuffed her hands above her head to what appeared to be a large water pipe. She tried to think of how long she had been down here, and it seemed to her to be about two days. The man was extremely nice to her, he fed her and let her go to the bathroom when she needed, but he made her keep the blindfold and handcuffs on. She'd never known true humiliation till she had an adult male wipe her ass. Still, it was better than being dead. "Do you want me to take that blindfold off," he asks suddenly, startling her and making her hit her head on the water pipe. "Yes please," she says with her hoarse voice. As soon as the blindfold was off, he shot a very high powered flash light into her eyes so she couldn't see him. "Why are you doing this," she asks him. "Because, I want the WWF to pay. I want Stone Cold to pay too. And I want you to pay, for leading Kane astray."

"Led Kane astray? Who is this person," she thinks to herself before seeing a shadow of his profile. "It's YOU," she screams then feels the end of the flashlight come down on her head, instantly knocking her out.

"Damn, it's been over a week, and no word on Tammy's whereabouts," Kane thinks to himself as he walks down the hallway to his dressing room. On the way there, he walks past Stone Cold, who shoots him a 'go to hell' look. "Don't worry about him Kane," Chyna says and walks up next to him, "he's just stressed like the rest of us...but for him it's worse." As she walks off he thinks to himself, "If only she knew."

Vince McMahon had informed the audiences of the kidnapping, but the audience took it as part of the angle involving Kane. Deciding the show must go on, McMahon did not call an end to the angle. As a result, Kane was getting tremendous heat. There were many occasions that Stone Cold was no longer acting in the matches, he severely wanted to beat Kane's ass. He never admitted to anyone other than Mark that he thought Kane knew where Tammy was. "I'm telling you, he doesn't know," is all Mark would ever say.

"Girls, we've got to cheer Kane up," Jackie says to Kitty and Chyna, who at this point figure out that something was definitely going on between Kane and Tammy. Jackie had no idea how, but she knew she had to keep Kane sane while Tammy was gone, it wouldn't do for her to come back and find him a broken man, if she came back. "Well, Jackie, I'm all ears if you can tell me a way to cheer HIM up, other than bringing Tammy back," Chyna says to her sadly.

Tammy wondered how long it would take for them to find her, but most of her attention was focused on how this was effecting Kane. "The poor dear must be heartbroken," she thinks to herself, then hears her captor enter the room. "I've brought you some food," he says to her then comes a little closer. Seething from a sudden burst of anger, Tammy kicks out with all of her strength aiming for his stomach, but not knowing what she hit since the blindfold was back in place. "You whore," he yells at her as she hears him hit the ground. She giggles a little at her deviousness, then hears a little bit of shuffling on the ground. "You think that's funny huh," he screams and suddenly she is hit four times in the face with the back of his hand. "Damn, he's broken my jaw," she thinks to herself as she hears the sickening pop emit from it. He hits her one more time after mangling her jaw, then the world goes black again.

"Stone Cold, I called you in today because our secretary found a rather odd note on her desk yesterday," Vince McMahon tells his bad luck stricken wrestler, "I wanted you to know about it before I gave it to the cops. What Stone Cold sees before him appears to be some sort of ransom letter.

I have the little bitch

She's only been moderately hurt,

But she wouldn't have been had

She listened like a good girl

I will agree to give her back if you

Terminate stone cold's contract

Immediately.

I am watching.

"I took them the ransom note today," he tells her, but she doesn't care. The pain in her jaw had become maddening, and it was so bad she couldn't eat. The pain pills he gave her helped a little, but they wore off, often in the night when he was asleep, leaving her alone for hours of torture. "If they do what I want, you'll be out of here in no time, and you can get medical treatment for that," he says and caresses her jaw. She winces in pain as his hand goes over the right side of her mouth, and he giggles in morbid enjoyment. "You're a captivating woman, I see why it was so easy for you to get under Kane's skin," he says and meanly pats the swollen side of her face, then leaves her. "God I miss Kane," she thinks and starts crying.

The next day, a meeting is called with all of the wrestlers. After a handwriting sample is taken from each of them and evaluated, Vince discusses with them the kidnapping. "As you know, tragedy has befallen one of our wrestling family. Tammy has been gone over two weeks now, and we received a ransom note from her captor. They demand that Stone Cold's contract be terminated immediately. Somehow they gained access to Titan Towers and placed the note on a secretary's desk, and left with no problem. This leads me to believe they may be some one within the WWF. We went over the security tapes, and we have indeed found a view of this man. Look into the papers we handed out to you, and see if you know who it is. There is also a copy of the ransom letter included, in case you know the handwriting. If you guys have any suspicions as to who it may be, please tell me." The meeting was over as quickly as it started, and Kane went back to his dressing room to look over the papers.

Just as he is about to sit down, his brother bursts into the room. "Kane have you seen the picture yet?"

"No, why?"

"LOOK," he yells at his brother. Kane looks at the picture then takes off out the door, almost killing Jackie in the process. "Holy shit, what was that?!"

"He's going to go get Tammy," Taker says and looks at her. "Fuck me! Shouldn't you be going with him or telling someone?!"

"No, don't tell anyone. We'll be back," he says and runs out the door after his brother. "Shit...wonder who it is," she says and walks out towards the female locker room. When she gets into the hallway, her path is being blocked by Chyna and Kitty. "What just happened," Chyna demands of her. "Um...I don't know what you're talking about."

"Damn it Jackie, we saw that door explode...what happened?!" Jackie looks at her and with great trepidation says, "He knows who has Tammy, he's gone to get her."

"Wake up....are you ok," he asks Tammy, who had been running a high fever. "Yes," she says, sounding very parched. He had gotten mad at her for something, she wasn't sure what, and let her go without food or water for 3 days. "Here, here's some water," he says and puts it to her lips. She drinks as much as she can stand and starts coughing. "I'm sorry you're so bad off, you should have listened to me though," he says and wipes her face with a damp rag, "I've brought you some food also if you'd like some." He's about to give her a mouth full of rice when there is a loud crash upstairs. "I'll be right back, that sounded bad," he says and skitters off, leaving her in the dark once more. A few minutes pass, then she hears more crashing, and the screams of her abductor. "Oh shit, what am I gonna do if whatever has him comes down here," she thinks while struggling with her handcuffs, "well, I'll be a fucking goner...that's for sure."

"Where is she," Kane screams at Tammy's abductor, a man he knows quite well. "Son, you're better off without her, she's a tart just like that woman Tori! She'll only hurt you," Paul Bearer screeches in his high pitched fat man voice. "I don't care what you think, now where is she?!" Kane yells and advances towards his father, throwing him up against a wall. Just as he is about to cave his fathers skull in, his dad screams, "She's DOWNSTAIRS!!!" Kane looks at him with nothing but contempt and says, "If you've hurt her, I'll kill you."

"Oh my god, did he just say downstairs," Tammy thought to herself in horror. She hears the doorknob rattle, then the door explodes into a million pieces of wood. "Oh sweet god, what the fuck is that," she says quietly to herself, damning the blindfold on her face. Everything suddenly goes silent, then she hears footsteps. Having nothing else to do, she says as loud as she can with her sore jaw, "Who's there??" She hears the footsteps become quicker, and then she hears, "Tammy?"

"KANE!!"

"Where are you?"

"OVER HERE!!!! PLEASE HURRY KANE, I'm hurt." She hears him shuffle around for a moment, then she feels his hands on her blindfold. "I ought to kill him," he says as he gently caresses her face. "Please, just get me out of here," she begs him. He looks up and sees that she is handcuffed to the water pipe. Not having the keys and knowing that his father is long gone by now, he decides to break the pipe. Her hands slide off of the pipe, then she starts crying in pain. "When was the last time he let you go," Kane asks her while trying to rub her aching arms. "Two or three days ago, he got mad at me," she says quietly. "I'm taking you away from him now," Kane says and picks her up. She clings to him like her very life depends on it, and then falls asleep.

Kane carries her all of the way back to the arena, the whole time crying because he thinks she's going to die. When he gets to the arena, no one asks him any questions, they just get out of his way. "Fuckin hell, where is he," Stone Cold thinks to himself. It was time for their match, and he was waiting in the ring for him. Suddenly, he and the crowd see the GTV logo on the titan tron. "What's this," he mouths to McMahon. Vince responds with a "I don't know." Stone Cold looks back to the Titan Tron in confusion, and sees Kane carrying in his bruised and battered wife. "What the fuck?!" He screams. The crowd is eating it up, not knowing that this is in fact a very real situation. At this point, Kane himself is in shock, and carries Tammy down the ramp and into the ring. Austin takes one look at her bruised and swollen face, and throws himself at Kane. "You piece of shit! I'll kill you," he screams and starts punching Kane repeatedly. Kane gets himself as far away from Tammy as he possibly can before he collapses under Stone Cold's attack. Seeing him go down, Stone Cold gets out of the ring and looks under the apron for something to beat Kane with. He gets back into the ring with a large sledge hammer, which he uses to hit Kane in the stomach and once in the head. "For the love of god, will someone STOP THIS," JR screams into his headphones, but no one will; the crowd is loving it too much. "Jackie, Kitty, Ivory, we've got to try to stop this," Chyna says to the women, knowing full well that they won't be able to. As they are about to charge the ring, they see Tammy starting to wake up. It takes her just a moment, then she realizes where she is and what's happening. It takes all of her strength, but she crawls over to Kane and throws herself on top of him. "Austin, STOP," she pleads with him, seeing the far away look in his eyes. "Tammy, MOVE. HE DID THIS TO YOU!"

"No, he didn't," she says, straining the words out of her mouth. "YES HE DID, NOW MOVE!!! WHY SHOULD I SPARE HIM ANY PAIN HE CAUSED YOU?!"

"Because, I love him," she says, tears streaming out of her eyes, "I've loved him since I first met him. He didn't do this to me, he saved me. But you are so insecure that you think he did it...just because you caught us hugging."

"Chy, did she just say what I thought she said," Kitty asks Chyna with a smile. "Yes, she sure did. Now we need to get out there in case Stone Cold does something," Chyna says and runs down the ramp. As it turns out, they are not alone in this idea. All of the Federation stars that Tammy and Kane are friends with run out to help, including the Rock and his wife Jen. Stone Cold cooperates with them as they lead him out of the ring. As they are leaving, another person enters the arena. "I KNEW IT!! I KNEW IT," Christine screams. She was wearing a Mission Impossible black outfit, her face was camouflaged and she had a pair of high powered binoculars around her neck. She had been watching everything that happened at the arenas, but had unfortunately missed seeing who took Tammy.

Stone Cold was arrested for assault and battery, and was put on probation. The WWF chose to keep him as a employee, but he was only allowed to wrestle when Kane was not there. Tammy and Kane were put in the same hospital rooms, and they were visited daily by Christine, Taker, Mark, Kitty and Chyna. The day that Tammy was released from the hospital, Mark picked her up. They drove towards their house, then he decided to take her to a park to talk to her. "Honey, I'm sorry all of this happened, and I'm sorry I'm about to do what I'm about to do. I want a divorce." Tammy looks at him with a shocked expression on her face, "Why?!" He sits quietly for a while, thinking over what he's about to say. "I've seen what you and Kane have, I saw how scared he was for you when you were missing. You love each other. I know you love me, and frankly I still love you, but you need to devote all of your attention and love to him. I hold no grudge, I just want what's best for you, and unfortunately it isn't me. You both have my blessing."