Kapoor Sisters - After France Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Romeo said "Of course." He kept listening to Indra Kumar with his eyes on him but his left hand caresses Karishma's smooth, bare thigh until his hand was cupping her bare, hot pussy.

"For hero, I was thinking Sanjay Kapoor." Indra Kumar continued "And this girl..."

Even as Romeo inserted two fingers up into Karishma's pussy he said "Wait, why Sanjay Kapoor. He can't carry a big budget film like that. Take Anil Kapoor."

Karishma stayed in place and squeezed his fingers with her pussy, moving her hips to fuck herself slowly on his long fingers. She looked at her sister and Madhuri sharing Romeo's cum-soaked cock.

"I wanted to take Anil, too, but he has no dates." Indra Kumar explained.

"Don't worry, that won't be a problem." Romeo assured him. He grabbed Madhuri's hair and lifted her head off his cock "That won't be a problem, will it, cunt?"

Madhuri smiled "No problem, Sir. Leave it to me."

"Good." Romeo left her hair "What else, IK?"

"Well, just this girl, Kunika," Indra Kumar gestured towards the girl on Romeo's right "One of your girls recommended her, so I wanted your advice about using her in the movie."

Romeo looked at Kunika "Stand up and get naked." She obeyed quickly. Her little dress was not hiding anything anyway.

"Turn around, hands on knees." Romeo ordered and Kunika followed quickly.

He squeezed her ass cheeks and slapped them. He pushed one finger into her cunt. Then he pulled it out and pushed the same finger into her ass. Kunika moaned and groaned but stayed in place as he checked her out like a piece of meat. She was an actress who knew her place well.

"Well, I have not tested her yet, but why don't you leave her here tonight," Romeo suggested "I will test her tonight and give you my opinion tomorrow."

"Sounds perfect." Indra Kumar agreed.

Madhuri and Kareena working together had cleaned Romeo's cock and balls of all cum. They had even licked his shoes clean even though there was not much cum on them.

"Lolo!" Romeo said.

"Yes, Sir?" Karishma was still riding his fingers but got ready for his next command.

"Take Kareena with you and show her to her room." Romeo said.

"Yes, Sir." Karishma stood up as he pulled his fingers out of her cunt and gave them to Madhuri to suck.

Kareena stood up "Thank you, Sir. Thank you so much." She followed Karishma out.

As she was climbing the stairs behind Karishma, she said "My room? Did he say 'her room'?"

Turning slightly to smile at her, Karishma said "Yes, he did."

"I thought so too, but I thought he meant my cage."

Karishma only smiled this time.

She led Kareena to the room next to her own.

"Wow!" Kareena looked around like a child "This is my room? Oh my god, that's my teddy bear, and there's Mr. Wiggles, my soft dog, hey, who brought these here, they are mine, I recognise them!"

"I brought them from your place." Karishma told her.

"You did?" Kareena stopped and looked Karishma "So he knew I would become his bitch? How did he know?"

"I don't know."

"Would he have taken me in even if I had not begged him?" Kareena wondered.

"That only he knows, but my instructions were to take you to your place and help you settle in and come back myself in the evening."

"No instructions to ask if I wanted to be his bitch?"

"Absolutely none." Karishma told her.

"I still think I did the right thing."

"Yes, you did." Karishma confirmed "I am so glad to have you with me. The next room is mine."

Kareena grinned and came and hugged her.

[End of Part 6]


12