Karamena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then pointed at each of them and then the blanket and indicated they were going to lie down. I nodded my understanding. She then pointed at me and then raised her palm in a 'stop' motion and then pointed at my eyes and then the blanket.

I thought for a second and then I understood. They were going to get down on the blanket but they didn't want me to get down although whatever was going to happen I was allowed to watch. This was going to prove interesting again.

They both lay down and slipped off the shorts and t-shirts they had put on before lunch. They were now completely naked again and started to cuddle and kiss each other. Their hands started to wander all over each other's bodies touching each other up and as fingers entered and then came out of each of their pussies covered in dampness I knew they were well aroused.

They paused and looked at me as I moved and checked over the wind breaks to make sure there was no one likely to interrupt the proceedings. Having realised what I had done they smiled and continued. I slipped my hand up my shorts and grabbed hold of my erect cock and pulled it out and started to slowly wank myself.

They glanced at me and smiled at my action and then turned upside down on each other and started kissing and licking and sucking each other's pussy in a sixty-nine position. They were getting more and more aroused and I could see them pull each other tighter together and moans started to slip out from their lips.

I was now so turned on by watching the girls that my grip on my cock had tightened and my hand was gradually increasing in speed. I checked around the wind breaks again as the noise of moans was increasing. It was all clear, when suddenly one after other they produced a louder moan and I realised they had both orgasmed. I was close to the edge now and with a few quick pulls I shot my load onto the sand. We were all breathing heavily and smiles passed between us.

After a few minutes our breathing had subsided and I indicated to the girls I was going to the water to cool off and clean myself down. They nodded agreement and slipping their bikini bottoms back on we all dashed into the sea. Anyone watching from the shore would have thought we were doing some weird dance as we all washed our nether regions of sticky juices. We played in the water for a while and then returned to our beds where we stripped naked again to dry off in the sun.

After a little rest we all resumed our reading. A while later the girls had put their magazines down and were holding a quiet but earnest conversation. I had no idea of the subject matter but neither of them looked as cheerful as they usually did.

I felt a tap on my arm again. A slightly unhappy face looked at me. She made an upside down 'V' shape with her arms and drew fictitional lines downwards from the sides. A house or home I was thinking. She then put her arms out horizontally and rocked from side to side. Even a child would know she meant an aeroplane. 'You are going home' I said as I repeated the plane action 'home' I said again out loud. I pointed at my watch and looked at her. She made a complete circle of the watch and then another half circle. 'Tomorrow.....midday' I shouted out. I think she guessed I understood as my face dropped as well.

We started to sadly pack up our belongings and I guess all of our minds were telling us this lovely erotic escape was over. Their earnest chat started again then both smiled at each other and nodded. The communicator came over to me and pointed at her watch and indicated 22:00 hrs then she pointed at me and each of them and then to the beds.

It clicked in my head and I confirmed it by pointing at 22:00 on my watch and dropped my open arms to the beds. 'Here' I said. She knew I had comprehended.

We waved at each other as we trundled off towards our different hotels. It occurred to me that they hadn't taken the wind breaks down. 'Perhaps they bought them out here and they would be excess baggage on the way home' I thought to myself.

Back at my hotel I had a long hot shower to remove the sun cream and sweat of the day from my body. I changed into clean shorts and a white t-shirt and then I had my dinner at a nearby Italian place. I had plenty of time so moved to their outdoor seating area and had a couple of glasses of wine. About 21:30 I left and strolled along the beach.

I arrived at our daytime rendezvous bang on 22:00 and saw the girls approaching from the opposite direction. They were both wearing short skirts and loose blouses. One of them was carrying something under her arm and as they got closer I saw it was a blanket. We waved hello.

It occurred to me how silly we had been. I know we had communicated by signs but we had never attempted to find out each other's names. The girls lay the blanket down and started to sit. I stayed standing and they looked up at me. I tapped my chest and said 'James' out load. They both smiled and stood up. The 'boss' tapped her chest and said 'Andrea'. It sounded more like Andrey in her accent. The second one followed and said 'Martina' which was easier on the ears.

We all sat down on the blanket then and looked at each other, unsure what to do I waited for a clue from the girls who had far more experience than me. As I glanced from one to another I looked down and from their sitting positions it became obvious that neither was wearing panties.

I think Andrea realised my reluctance to do something and make a mistake. She smiled at me and then lifted her blouse over her head and as Martina followed I slipped my t-shirt off. They both slid their skirts off and I followed with my shorts and then my slip underwear. Andrea indicated for me to lie on my back in the middle of the blanket and they lined up each side of me.

They both slowly started to fondle my arms and chest with gentle strokes and my cock sprang immediately to life. They both giggled and moved their hands further and further down my body and then took it in turns to stroke my cock. I moaned at the sensation. I reached slowly and carefully sideways and started to fondle both of their breasts. Andrea moved her body slightly and moved down. She held my cock tight in her hand and then slowly slid her wet mouth over its head. I shuddered with the feel of the slippery warmth. She looked up at my quizzically.

She smiled and raised one finger in the air. She had sussed my innocence. She nodded slowly and said something to Martina who now knew I was an amateur at this game. Martina turned her head to look at me also with a kind smile. She took over on my cock whilst Andrea moved back up and started gently kissing me. I was on a little more solid ground here and kissed her back. The sensations of this slow kissing and blow job were divine and I could feel pressure starting to build in my balls. I pulled away from Andrea's mouth and moaned to indicate the state of my arousal. Martina stopped and looked up at our faces. The two of them looked at each other and with little nods they returned to their places.

They moved slowly and gently again but must have felt the tension build in my body. Andrea pushed her tongue deep into my mouth and moved her arm across my body while simultaneously Martina pushed my cock deep into her mouth and started rocking a little faster all the way to its base and back out. I moaned through Andrea's mouth but her arm held me down and my cock pulsed as Martina slid right down on it and held her mouth there as I exploded my sperm deep into her throat. I shuddered right through my body and then had a sensation of complete relaxation.

Whilst I was recovering the girls had moved to each other and were kissing gently and their hands were roaming all over the others bodies. I turned on my side to watch. They were mostly very gentle with each other and it was obvious that they cared about how they treated one another. Just every now and then when a finger has slipped into the others slit was there a moment of more frantic movement. Their experience of being together meant they both new when an orgasm was near and it was arousing to hear their moans of joy. It had also stimulated my cock to start rising again

The girls took a short rest and had a quiet conversation. Andrea then indicated that I should stay on my side but wriggle to the centre of the blanket. As I did so Martina lay down and spooned up behind me kissing me softly on my shoulder as her hand fondled my cock and balls and her pussy pushed gently against my ass.

Andrea then lay down facing me and gently placed her hand on the side of my face and pecked me on the lips. She pushed up against me and gave me another quick peck on the lips as she slid her right leg over mine and Martina's. This had the effect of opening her legs and Martina's holding hand guided my cock into the gap of Andrea's slit which I felt was very slippery from the girl's previous activity.

Martina started to rub my cock all around Andrea's pussy as she gently rocked backwards and then forwards rubbing herself against my hot stiff member. I could feel the tension slowly building in my body and started to moan. I knew the pressure on Andrea's clit was driving her arousal as well as her moans were starting to match mine.

My body took over and instinctively I started to thrust forward with Martina's fingers encircling the base of my cock and the rest of her hand caressing my balls. I knew I was at the point of no return and my scream of 'CUMMING' was stifled by Andrea's hand on my mouth and with exquisite timing she thrust back against me and my cock slid deep into her hole and pumped away deep inside her. The two girls had me clamped tightly between their bodies as my virginity disappeared over the horizon.

I was still shuddering as I felt gentle kisses on my face and shoulders at the same time. I could feel my body slowly start to relax and the pressure of the bodies holding me eased as well. As we moved apart and I saw the smiles of joy on their faces they both laughed and did a high five. As we stood I struggled to stop my eyes from watering with the exhilaration and the girls just came to me and we had a three way hug for a moment. If anyone was watching I don't know what they would have thought.

Andrea took hold of my wrist and looked at my watch. She indicated that they had to go. It was a bit of a come down but I knew they had a plane to catch in the morning.

They dressed and picked up the blanket and we had one last hug before they turned to go. I heard a noise of a moped starting in the distance as the girls walked away.

I walked slowly back to my hotel and my mind was in a whirl of remembering all the first's that had happened on this holiday. I slept really well that night and awoke for my last day in Kardamena.

I walked to 'our' beach with a slightly heavy heart. I could see the beds had been rearranged into the three groups of two from a distance away and the old couple were stood by their moped. They had the windbreaks rolled up and tied so they could carry them away.

I walked over to pay for my bed to see two beaming faces. It wasn't the first time that had puzzled me. I took some notes out of my pocket and offered them to the old lady. She waved my hand away with a little laugh as she said in perfect English 'We had a good night..no'.

I now understood the reasoning for the small camp light the girls had placed on the ground the previous night. It wasn't to just help us to see......but to help us be seen.

As the old man started his moped his wife came over and handed me a folded sheet of paper. I looked at it as she walked away. Neatly written were two e-mail addresses. I smiled to myself. Perhaps my holiday story wasn't completely over.

12