Zari's New Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Zari learns about Sara's feelings for her.
1.1k words
3.47
7k
8
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zari Tomaz was wondering how the Waverider was going to blow up in the vanishing point. She was on the bridge, looking through the security files. Sara Lance walked into the bridge room and got an excellent view of Zari's bottom. She had always had a thing for Zari, especially her cute little ass. Sara would often jack off to the fantasy of her assfucking Zari in every location of the Waverider. The room that she loved the most was the bridge. Her most favorite fantasy was of Zari riding her cock as they time-traveled to different locations, different places and different times. Zari's ass was definitely a good time for Sara. Sara reached into her pants and pulled out her cock.

"Oh Zari," Sara moaned as she stroked her cock. "I can't stop thinking about you and your tight little ass. I can't explain how you make me feel. Fuck, I just want to walk over to you, yank down your pants, shove my cock inside you and fuck your brains out. Holy shit Zari, your ass looks so good in those jeans. Oh, God. You have no idea how much I want to plow that perky Zari ass of yours. I just want to ram my cock deep inside your backdoor and fuck you hard and deep."

As Sara spoke, Zari's pants slipped down, revealing a small portion of her rear end, and Sara's cock twitched. She walked up to Zari and grabbed her hips. Zari turned her head, her eyes widening as she saw Sara.

"Sara," Zari said. "What are you doing? Think about this. You are dating Ava Sharpe. You should be fucking her ass, not mine."

Sara couldn't stop herself. She began pulling down Zari's pants, revealing her perky little rump. Sara's eyes glazed over with a feeling of lust and desire to plow Zari's ass all week. She began to slide her cock into Zari's backdoor.

"Just relax baby," Sara said softly. "I'll be very gentle with your bum." Sara placed her hands on Zari's hips and began to rock her back and forth. Zari couldn't believe what was happening to her. Here she was, lying on the stomach, her pants down and her friend Sara Lance pounding her rear entry. She tries to reach back to push Sara off but Sara grabs her arms and uses them as leverage to plow her deeper.

"Sara," Zari moaned. "Th...th...this...is...not...riiight. This is very wrong. Please stop this madness. Please stop. Girls should not be doing this to other girls."

Sara removed her own shirt and bra and dropped them on the floor and looked down upon Zari's bum.

"Oh fuck, Zari," she moaned, as she caressed Zari's back and butt. "I wanted this for a long time, ever since I first met you."

Zari tried to push Sara away, but her grip was too strong.

"Please Sara, please stop," Zari moaned. "I'm a female and your best friend. Being girls prevents us from engaging in anal sex."

Sara kept going and lustily pounded Zari's backdoor.

"Come on baby," she groaned. "You'll enjoy it soon enough. I dreamt of you naked and taking my cock every night. Just accept it."

Zari tries to get up to leave; Sara pushes her back into the doggy position.

"Sara, please, my ass hurts so much," Zari said. "This is not right. This is very wrong. We can't. We have to stop."

Sara leans forward and grabs Zari by the neck and kisses her.

"Shut up slut," Sara said. "You know you love it in the ass. You are the air totem bearing slut of Zambesi, not unlike Amaya Jiwe, Nora Darhk, Kuasa, and Anne Queen. They loved my giant cock up their asses. Trust me Zari, by the end of our session, you will love it as well. You will soon be begging me to plow your ass all night long."

Sara continues to pound Zari for 45 minutes. She couldn't believe how tight and snug Zari's asshole was, and groaned in pleasured distraction. Zari's ass tightened around Sara's cock and made her feel really good.

"Oh God Sara," Zari cried out. "It is feeling sooooo fucking good. Fuck me. Stuff my ass. Fucking stuff my butthole. Ream me forever. I'm gonna cum. I'm sooooo close. I love being assfucked. I admit it. Please just fuck me."

Sara was silent. She didn't say anything. Zari turned her head to Sara and looked at her with lust-filled eyes.

"Fuck me." She said intensely. This one phrase had more passion than all of Sara's and Zari's other relationships combined. Sara drew her hips back, as her head caught on the inside of Zari's asshole, she started heading back in.

"Faster! Zari wants a fast fuck!"

This drove Sara wild. She kicked into tenth gear and started drilling Zari's asshole for everything that could be in there. Zari screamed like a banshee and Sara followed suit. The two of them were caught in pure bliss as Sara Lance assfucked Zari Tomaz.

"Zari! Are you close?" Sara asked.

"Yes!" She squeaked.

"Me too!" Sara yelled. Sara came first, slowing down the anal action, Zari was so on edge that the little actions still caused so much pleasure. When Sara took her cock from Zari's asshole, she came all over the floor.

"Sorry," Zari said.

"It's okay. I love walking on top of your juices anyways." Sara told her girlfriend.

"Oh, My God," Zari said. "I can't believe we just did that. But it felt so good."

"I'm still horny," Sara announced.

"Me too." Zari realized.

"Let me do it again," Sara said, throwing her hands into the air.

"What, now?" Zari inquired.

"We'll cowgirl style pussy. How does that sound?" Sara asked. Zari just got into position, they moved their legs to where both could have room, Zari was going up and down and Sara was going left to right. The two of them grabbed hands and pulled each other close. The moment that the two friends' sexual organs connected was magical. The sounds that came out of their mouths were so high pitched they thought the windows would shatter.

"Fuck!" Zari exclaimed.

"Shit!" Sara said. The two of them moved in sync with one another and knew exactly when to break and when to join. Because of this, they both came at the same time. They screamed their heads off when that happened and afterward they panted and laid on the floor. The ground was soaked with the fruits of their lovemaking, but they both passed out before anything could be done about it.

The next day they woke up sticky.

"Sara, we need to have a designated cleaner."

"Maybe next time," Sara said, licking the dried cum off her tits. "For now, let's just fuck again," Sara said going to grab Zari's hips. Zari stopped her.

"This time, I wanna be the one that rides," Zari said. Sara led her off to her quarters where they fucked for hours. However, Ava Sharpe was watching, jacking off to the image.

"See you two soon," she said as she came on the screen.

To Be Continued