Karen & Alexa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, don't get me wrong, I love hot and heavy sex dates too," said the younger sister, smirking. "But being out with a woman for a sensual evening, that's such a desire of mine."

"And they doubtless end up the way your first date with Jeanie did," Karen added, smirking. "Don't bother denying it, I know you, Alexandra Blackwell."

"You do indeed, Karen Gordon," Alexa purred, a sultry smile on her face.

"I'm going to visit the ladies' room," Karen said, standing, but her eyes not leaving Alexa's. "Powder my nose."

"Okay," Alexa said, standing as well. "Let's go."

Karen paused and gave her little sister a wry smirk. "I'm a big girl, I can go by myself, I'll have you know."

Alexa shrugged: "Where's the fun in that?"

"I wasn't aware that 'fun' was a prerequisite of these indelicate matters," Karen replied. "Am I remiss in my reasoning?"

"When was the last time you peed around another girl?" Alexa queried. "Or anyone at all? I'll bet not even Mike."

Karen considered: "Only very rarely my husband, and usually when we're roughing it out in the woods. And never around anyone else, admittedly. But, if not my baby sister, then whom, right?"

"It's not like anyone's gonna know, your grace," Alexa said, winking.

They walked hand-in-hand toward the restrooms near the back of the restaurant, no one giving them a second look. They slipped into one of the private rooms, very elegantly appointed, with a stall in which sat a toilet, and a chair nearby. Outside the stall were open space and a marble sink.

Alexa smirked as she looked around. "A lot more room in this bathroom than the last one you trapped me in."

"I wasn't aware that I'd trapped you," Karen replied in a nonchalant tone as she handed her sister the little hand clutch she was carrying. "So, what do we do here? You're the expert, seemingly."

Alexa shrugged: "Got anything more than peeing planned?"

Karen bit her lip and looked way: "Well ..."

"Then I'll wait out here and talk to you," Alexa said, pulling the chair out of the stall.

"That's not what I meant," Karen interjected, shaking her head. "Yes, I have to 'pee,' as you so blithely put it, but I was planning to quickly relieve some other tensions."

"Oh," Alexa said, faltering and blushing slightly. "Okay, uh ... well, you got me there, sis. I'm sort of at a loss now."

"Well, what would you and Freja do if she came in to pee and let off some pent-up steam?"

"Truth? I'd sit in there with her and get off too."

"Then I guess we know what your purpose here is, blondie," Karen announced. "Let's go."

Alexa's eyes widened a little and then she brought the chair into the spacious stall. "Um, okay. A little unexpected, although I'm not objecting."

"Well, you invited yourself, so buckle up for the ride," Karen said simply as she took off her long, lacy gloves. She undid the invisible seam on her skirt and moved it aside, before pulling down her black lace panties and sitting. Alexa sat in the provided chair and hiked up her snug skirt over her hips, exposing her blue thong. She pulled that off next, revealing her smooth pussy.

"Nice," Karen observed as she spread her legs. "I guess I'm supposed to give you a show or something, right?"

Alexa swallowed: "I ... maybe?"

"Don't go all timmie now, Miss Slovenian Pee Fairy," Karen quipped. "Might as well come closer; I refuse to believe you'd masturbate with Freja from that far away while you were defiling bathroom stalls together."

Alexa pulled her chair until it was directly in front of her sister. She sat and blushed.

"Don't blush, Alli; this is how it's supposed to be, isn't it?" Karen pointed out. "Besides, now that I've sexually annihilated Freja, it's almost like you and I have had sex, right?"

"And we already were, through proxy-by-Jeanie," Alexa sighed, nodding. "No idea why I'm being uptight, I never am."

"Because I'm your big sister," Karen said, smiling. "But don't let that worry you, darling. Ever."

"I won't now," Alexa breathed, smiling back and spreading her legs. "Love your little landing strip, sissy," Alexa mused, smirking and leaning forward to press her thumb against the trimmed bronze hair and gently push up through it.

"Thanks, I enjoy being totally smooth, but this makes me look different from the other girls, generally," Karen replied, smiling and spreading her shapely legs to make sure Alexa could see. "And don't worry, this is all new and terrifying for me, too. But if not with you, then who?"

Alexa felt a tingle as she sat back now and rubbed at her pussylips, acutely aware of how wet she was. What gave her an even bigger tingle was seeing that Karen appeared to be wet, too.

"Hm, the curse of the Gordon women," Karen purred, smiling as she watched her little sister stroke herself. "Always wetter than one would readily admit to."

Alexa tried not to gasp at the sound of her sister beginning to pee. She almost looked away in a panic, but steeled herself, watching exactly how she would have with Freja.

This was no different than being with Freja. No different.

Karen bit her lip subtly, controlling her fear. This was fine. It's okay to be exposed and vulnerable around your little sister.

She sighed as she finally stopped, after what seemed like a thousand years. She looked up at Alexa and smiled. "So now ... we get off?"

"That's ... what Fre and I would do, yeah."

"Fingers or toys?"

Alexa knew they'd each brought a small toy in their clutch. "I ... can get off easily with my fingers. And fingers seem a little more intimate, y'know?"

"That works for me," Karen breathed, now worked up and desiring to climax. "This will be fine, Alli. Just lose yourself in it. I know I plan to."

Alexa nodded, her fingers already working her netherlips and clit subtly, waiting to see what her sister did. Karen now leaned back, pulling her legs wider and exposing herself shamelessly to her younger sister. Alexa gasped and leaned back in the chair, also spreading her legs. Their calves touched and pressed firmly on either side while they began pleasuring themselves.

The sisters locked eyes as they stimulated their pussies, free hands caressing their exposed lower stomachs or thighs. Deft fingers teased clits or slid back and forth inside tight, wet slits, each woman breathing as quietly as possible. These restrooms may have been quiet and spacious, perhaps even semi-soundproofed, but both girls were acutely aware that there was no stopping the unchecked wail of a Gordon-Blackwell girl's orgasm.

Karen stared intently at her sister's inner pink, which Alexa was now pulling wide to expose to her with her free hand. Alexa's fingers were rippling in and out of her in rapid succession, clearly a well-honed technique that drove Karen wild, because she did the exact same thing. It was as if their shared pleasures were genetic!

Alexa stifled a whimper as Karen crooked two fingers inside herself, exactly where Alexa would have, shuddering and writhing as she sat on the toilet seat. Inside, she had the same delightful, bubblegum-pink colour as her younger sibling, which made Alexa even hotter. She could feel the warm sweat building on her skin already, a sure sign that she wouldn't last much longer if she didn't slow down.

And neither sister wanted to. They knew they didn't have much time, so they needed to get off and then return to their table. Already, this evening had taken some unexpected turns for both of them.

Breathing through her nose to quiet herself, Karen was pulling her legs even wider, her free hand holding her pussylips wide while her other hand was churning inside her. The wet, squishing noises they were both making drove the sisters wild, bodies now trembling with need for release. Their legs pressed together harder and harder. Alexa fought to keep her eyes open, no longer looking at her sister's womanhood but her beautiful tawny-amber eyes, glassy with lust as they stared back.

Both girls arched their backs and gritted their teeth as they peaked, straining for one more moment ...

The dams burst at virtually the same time, with Karen sighing in relief as Alexa panted shamelessly, her fingers working back and forth inside herself until her whole hand had almost disappeared. They writhed and twisted around in ecstasy, mindful to not scream or moan, which was a form of exquisite torture unto itself.

Alexa flopped back in the chair, her chest rising and falling. Her breasts had spilled out of the top of her dress, leaving her exposed, and she couldn't have cared less. Her skin was flushed nearly as pink as her inner pussy and unreal tingles bloomed through her in waves from her core.

Karen was breathing heavily, her head lolling off to one side as she tried to control her body. She couldn't remember the last time she'd cum that hard in the presence of a woman from merely masturbating. Hell, most women didn't make her cum that hard at all. Her heart felt like a jackhammer in her chest.

"Holy crap, Kar ..." Alexa managed to sigh, looking at the ceiling now. "Did ... did we really just do that?"

"I believe the vernacular for this instance would be 'yup,'" replied the older sister. "No regrets here, though ..."

"None here either, just more than a little amazement ..." Alexa agreed wearily. "Wow. Dunno why I'm so amazed. I mean, I'm married to my nephew."

"That's the spirit," Karen breathed, sitting up straight now, her hands on her thighs and slowly rotating her neck. She then quickly pulled her hands away, noticing that she now had sticky cum all over her creamy skin. "Well, damn ..."

Alexa giggled: "Yeah, I forget all the time too."

"So, now what happens?" asked Karen.

Alexa blushed and looked away. Karen raised an eyebrow.

"We ... I ... Fre and I would kiss and lick one another's hands clean ..." she murmured, her face almost red.

"Goodness," Karen said, fanning herself for effect. "Well ... no sense in stopping now, is there? Kissing the cum off your hands won't be the strangest thing I've ever done."

"Okay," Alexa said, fretting. "But, ummm ... could we switch places? I need to pee, and I always wait until after I cum, because it makes my orgasm more intense."

Karen giggled: "I do that myself on a regular basis, to be honest. Besides, I'm comfortable here."

"Oh, sorry," Alexa said in little more than a whisper.

"Don't be, darling," Karen mused, shrugging. She then sidled farther back on the seat to make more room. "Come and sit and do your thing. Then we can still kiss one another's hands, right?"

Alexa's eyes widened almost to the size of dinner plates, stunned by what she was hearing. It wouldn't be anywhere near the first time she'd done something like this, but Karen was knocking her for a loop. She didn't even know what to say!

Slowly, shivering as she felt her sticky pussylips pull away from the fabric of the chair, Alexa rose and then shuffled forward, into her older sister's waiting arms. With unreal awkwardness, which she shouldn't have been feeling, she straddled Karen's legs, sidling close enough so that she was also positioned over the bowl. Her arms were resting on Karen's shoulders, her cum-slick hands pointing at the back wall while she arranged herself. Karen giggled in amusement at her sister's predicament.

"I'd use my hands to help you, but I think it best that I not get my stickum all over your lovely dress, right?" she quipped. The feeling of her sister's thighs on top of hers sent a delicious thrill through her. Once Alexa had arranged herself, she took a deep breath and sighed, looking into her sister's eyes.

"Hi ..." she murmured.

"Well, hello, beautiful," Karen lilted, smiling warmly. "We're just discovering all sorts of things about one another on this little excursion, aren't we?"

"You could say that," Alexa agreed, now smiling. "It's really nice to know how much my big sissy and I are the same, y'know?"

"I'd love to hear about it," Karen replied. "But first, best take care of business, darling."

Alexa nodded. "Yeah, ummm ... yeah ..."

She squeaked a little and shivered as she began peeing between her sister's legs.

"I'm not, um, hitting you, am I?" she asked meekly.

Karen shrugged: "Maybe, maybe not. I doubt it bothered Freja if you did, and I have to clean myself anyway, so don't worry about it one bit, Alli. Now give me your hands."

Alexa slowly pulled her arms back off her sister's shoulders, holding them up almost for her inspection. Karen smiled into her sister's eyes and slowly raised her own hands for display. She then laced her fingers with Alexa's and squeezed them gently, mingling their cum. Alex trembled but smiled, assured by the gesture. They tangled and caressed their fingers, which made lovely sticky noises only they were privileged to hear.

Karen then leaned in and began gently kissing one set of their hands, eventually sliding her tongue around the sticky skin of their wrists and palms slowly. Alexa sighed in delight and began kissing and licking at the other set of hands, thrilling to the mingled taste of herself and her older sister.

"Oh God," she murmured, lost in rapture. "Kar, this is what we taste like together. And we taste very similar ..."

"Shouldn't surprise you, we are sisters, after all ..." Karen said quietly, still kissing but also now nipping gently at Alexa's inner wrist. Alexa shuddered, still peeing. "And I'm glad we do."

Alexa was really turned on by now, her hesitation forgotten, and she slid her mouth down onto two of Karen's fingers, sucking at them hungrily and causing her sister to shiver. Karen did the same, her tongue swirling around Alexa's slender fingers and making her moan softly.

Inevitably, their mouths drew away from the proffered hands and pressed together in a firm kiss. Alexa could feel herself finally stop peeing, after what seemed like centuries. Their hands stayed clasped, lest they grab one another by mistake and ruin their dresses.

"I'm really glad, Kar ..." Alexa managed to say through their kiss. "My whole life, I've ... built you up in my mind ... about who you were ... and I was so afraid ... that I wouldn't measure up to you ..."

"Mmmm, you're perfect, Alli ..." replied Karen, enthralled by the passion of their kiss. "More than I could ... ever ask for in a sister ... mmmmm, never doubt it ..."

They both pulled back from the kiss, breathing heavily, their faces flushed. They stared at one another, eyes glassy, their fingers laced tight. Alexa's breasts, still popped out of her top, were pressed against Karen's black dress, her nipples hard and erect as they grazed the soft fabric.

"Holy shit ..." Alexa breathed, pressing her forehead against Karen's as she attempted to control herself. "Kar, I ..."

"I know," the older said in a reassuring tone. "Let's clean up and get back out there. Night's still young, after all."

Alexa nodded readily and slowly dismounted from her sister's lap. Giggling, they cleaned themselves and then made their way out of the stall. Alexa apologized to the chair for greasing it, whereas Karen simply observed that it had no doubt been ages since the chair had been subjected to such a good time, and there was nothing to be sorry about as a result. They washed themselves and reapplied their makeup, doing their best to look like they hadn't been engaging in intimacies within a confined space.

"Not a bad job, if I do say so myself," Karen observed, looking at them both in the mirror. "What do you think?"

"I'd have to agree," Alexa replied, nodding. "Actually, I'm impressed. Normally, Fre and I don't look nearly this well put-together after a restroom session. We usually can't hide the post-orgasm look at all."

"A devotion to propriety does have its advantages on occasion," Karen commented airily before turning to smile at her sister, taking her hands in her black-gloved ones. "How about some dancing?"

"I'd love to ..." Alexa replied, her eyes shining.

***

"Don't take this the wrong way, Kar, but I'm so blown away by how well you dance!" Alexa said loudly over the din of the club. The music was thumping away, along with various coloured lights that ranged over the seemingly endless bodies on the dance floor. The sisters were in the center of the throng, dancing close together, as much for lack of room as any other, more intimate considerations. Alexa winked at Karen while she ground her behind back against her sister's hips, while Karen kept her hands on Alexa's waist.

"It's never a bad thing to be able to keep up with modern trends, even if it's only in secret," replied the older woman, leaning in to be heard, her mouth next to her sister's ear. "And being able to dance for my husband, well, that's just a given."

"And to think I've only ever pictured you two doing goofy Seventies dances while wearing excessive amounts of plaid!" Alexa laughed, enjoying herself. They'd left the restaurant and found a chic club to dance in, one where their cocktail dresses were not at all out of place. She loved the feel of Karen's body next to hers.

"Maybe we'll find another place that will let us do more formal dancing before our trip is up," Karen said, squirming her breasts into her sister's bare back. The rear of both their dresses tapered almost to the small of their backs. Alexa shivered a little as the material pressed into her smooth skin. "I'd love to do some ballroom dancing with you while I have the chance."

"Mmmm, I love ballroom dancing," Alexa purred, turning her head to look back at her older sister and still moving her ass in sensual circles. "Not just jazz or swing, but waltzes and so on. I love Viennese waltzing."

"You'll be happy to know that both of our husbands are also exceptional at waltzing," Karen mentioned, her hands now sliding around to Alexa's stomach.

"I can see that about Mike, and I'm glad to know Alex can," Alexa said, smiling, her own hands now reaching back to rest on her sister's hips as they swayed and moved together.

"A lot of eyes on us ..." Karen whispered into her sister's ear.

"That doesn't surprise me one bit," Alexa whispered back, smirking. "Two insanely hot girls dancing together in tight outfits? Total wank material for these choads. What would happen if Mike were here?"

"Nothing, unless someone tried something," Karen said huskily. "People are allowed to look all they like; just don't touch or get in my bubble."

"Good thing he's not the jealous type."

"He knows he doesn't need to be, ever," Karen said, brushing Alexa's ear with her lips. "I've never wanted anyone else. No man, in any event, and he doesn't care about women. He's everything I need."

"I believe it," Alexa whispered back, her eyes shining.

"Want to give them a quick show before we go sit?" asked the older sister, smiling wickedly.

"Mmmm, do I ..." Alexa replied, nodding as she turned around.

Without hesitation, they drew in close, pressing their bodies together and their lips met for a deep, sensual kiss. Time and space fell away around them as their tongues tangled and explored languorously. Their hands snaked around to one another's lower backs. The music pulsed in the background, but scintillating colours was all they saw behind their closed eyes.

The kiss felt like eternal bliss, but they were reasonably certain the song they'd been dancing to had just ended when they pulled back from one another, blushing as they looked into one another's eyes. Karen took Alexa by the hand and led her over to a table in a remote corner, away from the masses, where they sat and composed themselves.

"Jesus, Kar," Alexa breathed, trying to put her hair back in place. "That was ... it's a good thing I'm in love with Alex and you're my sister."